dirty minds๏ธฑ๐‰๐‰๐Š โœ“

By pinkbunny-

|๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ| โYou're such a pervert, Jeon Jungkook.โž โYou haven't seen half of it.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”เผป๐“Ÿ๏ฝฅ๐“‘เฟ”โ”โ”โ”... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โžณ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
โžณ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ
โžณ ๐›๐š๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค
โžณ ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ
โžณ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ซ
โžณ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
โžณ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ
โžณ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โžณ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž
โžณ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ 
โžณ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ
โžณ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ
โžณ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ
โžณ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
โžณ ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐
โžณ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž
โžณ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž
โžณ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž
โžณ ๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž
โžณ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ
โžณ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
โžณ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
โžณ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ
โžณ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž
โžณ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐จ
โžณ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
โžณ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
โžณ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ
โžณ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐
โžณ ๐ž๐œ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ
โžณ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก
โžณ ๐๐žฬ๐ฃ๐šฬ€ ๐ฏ๐ฎ
โžณ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ
โžณ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
โžณ ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ
โžณ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ
โžณ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
โžณ ๐๐ž๐š๐-๐ž๐ง๐
โžณ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค
โžณ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐
โžณ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ
โžณ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
โžณ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ
โžณ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž
โžณ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
โžณ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
โžณ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐  ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐
โžณ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž
โžณ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
โžณ ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โžณ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐—ฆ๐— ๐—จ๐—ง๐—ง๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐Ÿ™ˆ

โžณ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž

17.7K 915 557
By pinkbunny-

∽𝒟∽

Jungkook felt his whole body tensing.

However, he refused to accept what his friend just told him as true and chuckled. "He wouldn't dare."

"Her friend and some guy called for a fake sale just to get in touch with you," BamBam went on. "Why would they do that if it wasn't serious?"

Rising panic filled his already frantic mind as Yoongi turned his attention back to them, and they both were forced to look up.

"Stay calm," BamBam warned silently. "We better keep it quiet from him if that's really true."

"I'm proud of your decision, Jungkook," the leader said. "I have no doubts that you'll make this cartel the biggest that has ever been."

Jungkook stared at him long and hard, then smiled. "I'm not sure if I'll be near as good as you, hyung."

"Can't argue with that," he laughed. "But there's nothing holding you back to become the new me."

The dealer winced at his words, gripping the desk's edge so hard he was in danger of cracking. "Right."

His body straightened up, following Yoongi with his eyes as the leader approached Namjoon to discuss something.

"Does he know it too?"

"Namjoon was the one who sent me away with Hoseok to be alone with her. What do you think?"

Shock, hurt, fear, and frustration overtook him as he stared at both men. But his facial muscles refused to respond, making it impossible to show any emotion.

"New boss, huh?" Lisa crossed the basement with a smile. "I can't believe you finally accepted."

Ignoring the girl, Jungkook turned to his friend casually to whisper. "I need to get out of here, BamBam."

His friend nodded mutely, giving at a quick glance around. "I'll fix that."

"Does your girlfriend know it yet?" the black-haired girl teased, twirling her hair. "She'll be so disappointed..."

"There are priorities in life, Lisa," he answered, pulling his jacket from the chair.

She laughed. "I'm pleased to know that you're finally back."

Again, Jungkook ignored it. As BamBam slowly made his way over to his boss, he could feel the growing knot in his stomach and the heavy weight on his chest.

There was something about this breakthrough that made him slightly nauseous. He couldn't give a logical explanation for any of the sensations he was feeling.

Yet, his lips managed to curve up one last time when Yoongi and Namjoon returned to the desk, both frowning.

"BamBam said you're meeting with one of the Maru Club users tonight."

Jungkook glanced at his friend, who slightly nodded. "Yeah. Eric Nam wants to become our client," he said, putting his black face mask on. "I guess the old customers are missing us since we stopped sealing there. I gotta close this deal before he changes his mind."

Before Namjoon could protest, BamBam patted on his shoulder. "It's okay, Hyung. I'm going too."

Yoongi smirked, crossing his arms. "Still think I made the wrong choice?"

"What are you gonna do if he eventually finds out?"

"Nothing... Once he feels the power on his hands, it'd be too late to go back."

┊𝒟┊

With heart hammering, Jungkook stormed out of the basement, thrusting his arm inside the jacket as he marched towards his car. "Are you absolutely sure about that?"

"Of course I am," BamBam panted, walking as fast as him. "The trade was just a lame excuse to get us out the picture. We weren't losing any money by watching over her."

Jungkook took out his keys, and this time BamBam stopped in front of him, blocking the entrance. "Dude, you can't be the one driving there!"

Crushed by his emotions, the dealer could finally express the anger, his eyes ablaze with black fire. "For what possible reason he would do that to her?!"

"I don't know!" he said anxiously. "Maybe Jieun found something, then they decided to get rid of her in case she ended up opening her mouth to the police!"

"She was helping him, BamBam!" he growled. "Jin also works with drugs, and Yoongi hates him, why would they-" Jungkook stopped, his eyes widening. "Wait..."

"What?"

"She said they have more than just one business..."

BamBam slowly began to follow Jungkook's line of reasoning, getting shocked the next second. "Oh."

"He sold her."

🄳🄸🅁🅃🅈 😈
😈 🄼🄸🄽🄳🅂

∘ ♡ ༉ ∘

Jieun awoke to feel groggy and disoriented, still finding herself in the same room in full darkness now. She wondered what time it was or what day it was since she couldn't recall how many hours she slept.

She also wondered where Jungkook was. If he'd be able to find her. If he noticed her disappearance. Her heart sank as she remembered the way she treated him in the alley. The cold treatment she kept giving him even when he told her about his mother.

His mother...

Jieun looked across the room, slightly shifting, unable to move further due to her metal chain around her ankles and wrists. She could feel the cloth still on her mouth, which was completely useless now. She had lost the strength in her voice somewhere during the day.

Suddenly, the doors slid open, scaring her.

"Awake already," the man mused, his voice smooth and rich as ever. "I expected you to be sleeping for a few more hours."

Jin turned the lights on, and she immediately squeezed her eyes and frowned to adjust to the brightness of the room.

"You sweet little thing," he chuckled, approaching. "What a waste selling you to those Chinese nasty bastards... but no man can't refuse good money, can they? Especially the amount they are offering for you."

Even with the disgust and rage, Jieun only blinked at him, exhaustion in her gaze.

"They seemed to sense you have something special..." he crouched in front of her, tracing a finger along her jaw. "Even Kai, one of my best men, was close to being tricked by you and your charm."

She swallowed, whimpering weakly as Jin's touch went down to her neck.

"It makes me curious..." his fingers stopped in her collarbone. "We don't usually test the product before trading. It's the rules, but... I probably need to make sure it was worth all the trouble you gave us."

Another whimper came out of her, followed by a painful tear. She was bitting the cloth with her teeth, trying her best to push herself away from his reach.

Jin seemed amused by her attempts, smirking as he ran his hand through her disheveled long strands. "Don't be afraid. I guarantee that whatever I'm planning on doing with you, it will be ten times worse when you get there. You should consider this as... love-making."

Jieun was too impotent to stop him when he took out his keys to unlock her chains in her ankles so her legs could spread. Her fist clenched behind her back, chest rising and falling as Jin started caressing her thighs.

He smirked, seeing her trembling and utterly powerless for him. "Fuck, you're gorgeous."

Her eyes closed, wishing she could just sleep on it, never to wake up again.

🄳🄸🅁🅃🅈 😈
😈 🄼🄸🄽🄳🅂

∘ ♡ ༉ ∘

The more BamBam drove down to streets of the so-called Jin's territory, the fewer people could be seen, and the darker everything seemed to become.

It wasn't the first time they have been there. It used to be one of the best spots to make trades and sales in numerous cases owing to the lack of police visits in that region.

Jungkook lost count of how many times he encouraged Yoongi to move his business online. It was easier and less problematic but the leader just couldn't, saying they had a big risk of getting exposed that way.

BamBam finally came to a stop, turning off the engine, reclining on the seat. "There. That's his house," his chin lifted towards the far entrance.

Jungkook wasted no other second and pulled the handle.

"Wait!" he dragged him back. "What about the plan I came up with?! If we show up like this, they will kill us both!"

"Fuck the plan, BamBam," Jungkook hissed. "I'm going in now."

His friend growled, rolling his eyes but followed him out.

Despite the rage boiling through his veins, Jungkook still managed to act with caution when he got closer to the house's gate. As expected, they saw two men armed looking around the area, and they knew everything would be done for if they got caught.

The sound of the gate opening caused them both to hide inside of the alleys. BamBam peeked to see the car that was getting out.

"It's Shownu," he remarked.

Jungkook saw a chance there and walked to the opposite side of the alley leading into the next street as BamBam kept hissing behind him.

"What are you doing?!"

"I need you to jump in front of his car," he ordered, surveying behind the wall.

"Wha-?"

He shook his head once. "Just do it."

Without further question, and trusting his friend, BamBam sighed and walked out of the alley, stepping in the middle of the street. Shownu flinched in surprise and almost ran over the dealer if the car didn't stop in time.

His eyes widened. "What the f-!"

Before he could finish his curse, someone crashed his passager seat's window to unlock the door. Jungkook got inside as BamBam did the same.

"Jungkook?! What the hell-!"

"You can ask later. Now start driving back," he panted, grabbing the man's gun from the dash to point at his temple. Shownu shuddered in response, not yet moving. "Hurry up!"

His hand quickly went back to the steering wheel, and he reversed the car to go back where he came from.

When Shownu stopped in front of the gate, Jungkook lowered the gun to his waist, leaning back carelessly. "Tell them you forgot something."

"They will ask who you are, you fucking-"

"I'm your client," he gritted through his teeth.

Once Shownu heard the click, he swallowed hard, rolling down the window.

"What happened, Shownu?"

"I forgot the... drugs inside."

Both men laughed obviously thinking less of the dealer for such a dumbest thing. One of them lowered, resting his elbow on the edge, glancing at Jungkook then at BamBam on the back suspiciously.

"They are my clients... I'm showing them our stuff."

"You know Jin doesn't like clients here," said the one behind.

"Y-yeah, but it's fine," he laughed nervously, feeling more pressure of the gun barrel on his side. "I won't take long."

The armed man stayed and stared, Jungkook's heart kept racing in his chest until he finally nodded and let Shownu pass.

"Go ahead."

BamBam sighed in relief.

"Mind telling me now why the hell are you guys here?" Shownu asked, the sweat sliding down his forehead when the gun went up again to his temple. "Switching cartel? Or just got tired of Yoongi?" he laughed.

"Don't act like you don't know," BamBam grunted. "Playing the clueless role won't work it."

"I seriously have no idea what are you talking about!" he shouted.

"If that's really true, you'll find out soon," Jungkook said once he parked in front of the house. "Get out."

Shownu obeyed, showing his hands up as both dealers got out of the car as well.

Jungkook burst through the double doors of the house, destroying the lock that held them shut. The loud sound probably alerted everyone inside to his presence, but he couldn't care less about being noticed at the moment. He wanted to find Jieun and fast.

There were three girls sitting on the couch with the sluttiest outfits he had ever seen. Kai was the next one that showed up after the noise.

"Who-" he stopped, and his eyes cracked open. "Shownu?!"

BamBam quickly held the guy tight from behind before he could escape, his upper arm squeezing his neck.

"Where's she?" Jungkook pointed at him, removing his mask. It was the first time he had held a gun with the intention of really using it. "Where's Jieun?"

Kai took a moment to process it, then chuckled lightly. "Shit, you're fast... I made a bet with Shownu that it'd take a week... but you found out the next day. I'm impressed."

"So, you had no idea, huh?" BamBam asked, squeezing his neck harder.

"Ladies, why don't you wait for me in the kitchen?" Kai smiled at the frightened girls, and he didn't have to ask twice. In a blink of an eye, they all were gone.

Anger overcame Jungkook, overlaying a red film across his vision until everything appeared in shades of crimson. "Where's she, Kai?"

"Your beautiful girlfriend is being well taken care of by Jin right now..." he muttered, walking backward slowly. "You don't have to worry."

Jungkook's hand tightened around the revolver.

"There's nothing you can do, mate," Kai remarked with a cruel smirk. "You can kill me, but Jieun's sold... She's somebody else's property now, and in a few hours, she'd be gone," he made his way over to the mini bar, serving himself a glass of Licor. "Mm," he took a sip. "Does Yoongi know you're here? Boy, he'd be so angry if he finds out that his two precious dealers are trying to sabotage his trade."

Not thinking for himself anymore, Jungkook turned the table over that was between them to close the distance but found himself pausing on his way when Kai pulled out a gun from somewhere and pointed at him.

"Nah," he laughed. "The part I said you could kill me, I was actually bluffing."

Jungkook's expression did not change. The dark anger still brewed beath his steely gaze. "It shocks me how much of a disgusting human being you had become, Kai."

He laughed more. "It does? Well, you can't be the one talking. I just heard you took Yoongi's place."

Jungkook's eyes narrowed dangerously at him.

"How's selling drugs have anything to do with this black market you got yourself involved in?" he asked, outraged.

"Yeah, yeah," Kai waved out a hand. "Getting girls into prostitution, so what? It's just making money for something they already do for free," he chuckled. "Jieun should be the one saying."

There was a shot at the mini bar, crashing multiple bottles after his words. Startled, Kai glanced back, and that's when Jungkook used this chance to punch him hard in the gut. The dealer gasped and choked in pain, dropping his gun on the floor.

Jungkook punched again, this time on his jaw, making Kai stumble and fall down on his back. Torn by emotions of heart-wrenching, he sat on his chest, pressing the gun barrel on the man's forehead, his other hand squeezing his neck.

Kai recovered soon, able to cough a piece of glass that entered his mouth and smiled, blood sliding down his chin. "You won't kill me, Jungkook... You're too generous for that."

He couldn't stop his struggle of mind battling and tightened his grip around his throat. "Maybe I should prove you wrong?"

Kai wheeze and whimper.

"Jungkook!" BamBam called, paralyzing Shownu by knocking him out with an elbow to rush towards his friend.

Jungkook shook his head, knowing his blind rage could cause him to make a fatal mistake. His opponent was grinning and hardly seemed to have broken a sweat.

"What's the matter, Jeon?" he taunted, struggling to speak. "Aren't you the brave prince who came to rescue his princess? Shoot."

"Hey, don't do this..."

"Relax, BamBam..." Kai muttered.

"Shut up!" Jungkook hissed venomously, eyes burning with furious flame. "Tell me where she is!" his fingers trembling on the trigger.

"Jungkook, listen," BamBam whispered beside him, panting as well. "Go look for her. I'll take care of him or anyone that might show up here."

The dealer's eyes darted towards his friend, attempting to come back to reasoning.

He managed to nod, and BamBam smiled. "You're not a murderer... Now, go."

Jungkook rose himself up, leaving Kai on the floor, his fingers trying to reach for the gun that was a foot from him. BamBam saw that and stepped on it, receiving a loud growl.

With the gun in his hand, the dealer smirked at the helpless man. "He's not... But I am."

Another shot.

┊𝒟┊

Jin's hand paused on the waistband of Jieun's panties once more, and he got on his feet to look out the window. "What the fuck is going on out there?"

Tears pricked her eyes, happy to know something had made him stop but scared of the possibility of him resuming.

Luckily, Jin sighed, walking back. "Well, sweetie, I think we have to let the fun for some other time," he began to chain her up again. "I might visit China one of these days... it's a beautiful country, after all."

He smirked, then reached for something that was beside them. There, he took out a syringe with a needle, the dark liquid already inside.

"It's almost midnight," he checked his watch. "They should be on their way."

Jieun whimpered, chest rising with panic.

Jin grabbed her with force so she could turn around and have access to her arm. "Don't get me wrong, but the client was very clear about you not causing him any problem during the flight. This dose might work for at least three hours.."

He stuck the needle on her skin and her whimper was higher.

"Easy tiger," he chuckled. "Your brother seems to love it."

Jieun watched everything around her spin. Dull pain greeted her as her body slipped back on the cold hard floor. Her limbs were heavy and sluggish, proving that she was already under the influence of the drug.

Though her head was fogged, she remembered hearing the sound of the door opening. Her eyes shifted up lazily to see someone entering the room.

She might have heard Jin shouting, two or three shots... might have seen blood coming out of his shoulder... she wasn't sure. Despite the distance of the real world, she noticed when her body was lifted up from the ground, and saw a familiar face.

She heard her name being called...  felt the cloth being removed from her mouth... her lips being touched... felt someone else's tears on her skin.

"Jungkook," she whispered.

"It's me, babe, I'm here..." he whispered back, crushing her against him as if could bring her back by sheer desperation. "Sorry I'm late..."

"Jungkook," Jieun struggled, her voice too weak to utter more than his name. "Jungkook... your mom... she..."

Her eyes drifted shut as she lost consciousness. Her last thoughts being of the man she loved as tears escaped from beneath her eyelashes, cutting wet trails down her cheeks as she sunk entirely to the darkness.

┊𝒟┊

Jungkook stopped inside the living room with Jieun in his arms, watching the blood coming out of Kai's body, and a BamBam having a glass of alcohol by the bar.

"You killed him."

"And you found her," he smiled. "Let's get out of here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 2.8K 61
hehehheehhe ๐Ÿ”ž Requests are open Please check out my new story, The Untold!
67.7K 2.7K 55
"It'll not take me two seconds to ruin you and abuse your sweet-spot multiple times until I make you cum on my cock and drench your thighs in your ow...
15.6K 667 44
[๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ.] ๐™ธ ๐š๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š’๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š™๐šž๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”, ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ...
346K 12.5K 43
โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š. ๐‘ช๐’๐’‚๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๏ฟฝ...