Mafia X Bad boy✅

By jennytaegguk

Mafia Jungkook crossed his path with a Bad Boy Kim Taehyung Cover credit: @Mcflurry-x and @Aliferousdistrict More

Chapter 1: Trouble
Chapter 2: Kick
Chapter 3: Top
Chapter 4: Bickering
Chapter 5: Prove
Chapter 6: Odd
Chapter 7: Spank
Chapter 8: Murmurs
Chapter 9: Beat
Chapter 10: Escape
Chapter 11: Annoyance
Chapter 12: Finger
Chapter 13: Beat
Chapter 15: Serve
Chapter 16: Festival
Chapter 17: Torture
Chapter 18: Save
Chapter 19: Arrest
Chapter 20: Last kiss
Book 2 - Chapter 21: Comeback
Book 2 - Chapter 22: Insisted
Book 2 - Chapter 23: Stay
Book 2 - Chapter 24: Kiss
Book 2 - Chapter 25: Just date (M)
Book 2 - Chapter 26: A never ending saga
Book 2 - Chapter 27: Alien Ideas
Book 2 - Chapter 28: Allow
Book 2 - Chapter 29: Date
Book 2 - Chapter 30: Ring
Book 2 - Chapter 31: Argue
Book 2 - Chapter 32: Stalker
Book 2 - Chapter 33: Mall
Book 2 - Chapter 34: Trouble Date
Book 2 - Chapter 35: Kiss
Book 2 - Chapter 36: Propose
Book 2 - Chapter 37: Missing
Book 2 - Chapter 38: Wedding
Book 2 - Chapter 39: Miracle
Book 2 - Chapter 40: Surprise
Book 2 - Chapter 41: Math
Book 2 - Chapter 42: Caught
Book 2 - Chapter 43: Baby
Book 2 - Chapter 44: Fight
Book 2 - Chapter 45: Found out
Book 2 - Chapter 46: See
Book 2 - Chapter 47: Dance
Book 2 - Chapter 48: Prank
Book 2 - Chapter 49: Gift
Book 2: Chapter 50: The end

Chapter 14: Jealousy

25.3K 1.1K 180
By jennytaegguk

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 14: Jealousy

Taehyung was currently flirting with a nurse in the clinic. The nurse, on the other hand, was very attractive.

Who brought Taehyung to the clinic?

Fortunately, Jimin noticed him while walking through the garden hallway. Jimin was not with him since the choreographer had come to demonstrate to them his dance moves.

"Just one, Mrs. Nurse." Taehyung started while sitting on the bed.

"Kim, I have a husband and three children." Nurse Ahn sighed when prescribing him.

"I'm better than him, and I'm more attractive than him." Taehyung grinned.

"Are you really okay? And this is your health's medicine." Nurse Ahn retorted before handing over the prescription.

"You don't have to give me a prescription, as long as you're underneath me, I'll be fine." Taehyung smirked and winked.

"When are you going to stop flirting, Kim?" Nurse Ahn soughed and settles into her swivel chair.

The clinic door has opened, showing the bastard maniac and the girl standing behind him.

"What happened, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked concerned.

"As if you care." He replied mockingly.

"If I don't care, what do you think I'm doing here?" Jungkook grumbled in defeat.

"Please don't bother me! I don't need your help!" Taehyung growled.

"Taehyung, please let me expl--"

"I don't need your explanation, I'm sure you enjoy fucking her that's why you didn't help me!" Taehyung yelled clenching his fist.

"I don't understand y-"

The black-haired boy was interrupted once again.

"Don't make any false statements! I know you like it because you didn't even look at me! You ignored me! You were so excited to meet her!" The older screamed angrily.

"I don't really under--"

He stopped again when Hannah has spoken this time.

"You don't have to tell him, Jungkook, I had a good time. Let's go, I'm sure he won't pay attention to you." Hannah smirked holding Jungkook's left arm.

"Alright, but I'll come back here to double-check you, and we'll just get ready for the festival. And Hannah, don't lie, please " Jungkook uttered and scolded Hannah.

He was about to leave when he felt a light hit on his back. He noticed the pillow on the ground. When he turned back, he noticed the silver-haired boy was furious.

"Are you going to leave again as you did earlier?! I fucked up a signal for you to come to help me, but you didn't come back! What is the reason for this? Is it a matter of her?! You don't worry about me, of course.

But at the very least, help me that time! I expected you to help me, but you left me! And now I'm fucking in pain, you also want to leave me!" Taehyung screamed at top of his lung.

"Tae, I'm so--"

"Don't listen to him, I'm sure he was manipulating you." Hannah whispered in Jungkook's ear.

"Just sh--"

The younger turns around and was about to speak but he was interrupted again and again and again.

"You don't have to worry, it's about our private life. He doesn't need to know about that." Hannah snickered looking at the boy on the hospital bed.

"Hey, what are you u--"

Jungkook flinched when he saw the fist on Hannah's face.

"What the hell!" Hannah yelled in agony and touched her face.

"I'm sorry, but my fist is itchy, and I don't have a choice but to hit you, you're so annoying." Taehyung simply replied innocently.

He knelt on the hospital bed and look at his fist.

"Taehyung!"  Jungkook called out, glaring at him.

"What? I'm innocent." Taehyung shrugged off his shoulders and sat back down on the bed.

"You're completely crazy! Leave the jerk alone, Jungkook." Hannah growled enraged.

"No, just leave us alone." The black-haired boy uttered.

"Mrs. Hong wants you to finish the preparations right now. Leave that insane person alone, he isn't a baby!" Hannah insisted.

Jungkook's back was facing the older boy that's why he can't see what Taehyung doing behind him. Meanwhile, Taehyung teased Hannah and mouthing 'I'm his baby, you are crazy!' and sticking out his tongue.

"That's fine, I'll make an exception. Just leave, he isn't fond of you." Jungkook retorted.

"I'm not going to leave you with that crazy boy!" Hannah growled.

"If you say one more thing out of your mouth, I would not hesitate to punch you. Now is the time to exit!"

The older boy flinched when he heard Jungkook screamed

"No!" Hannah responded back

"Yes! I'll make you leave if you don't want to!" Jungkook growled.

"Alright, but I'm going to make him pay for it." Hannah rolled her eyes and walked away.

He sighed and looked at Taehyung who was acting innocently while fidgeting his fingers.v

"I'm sor--"

He wants to speak but Taehyung always cuts him off.

"Why don't you just do what she's doing and join her? You don't have to justify anything because I don't care." Taehyung stated.

"When are you going to let me finish my point?" Jungkook asked sighing.

"You've already done it." Taehyung mockingly shot back

"Alright, I'll go." He sighed in defeat.

"Damn you, Jungkook! You're so boring!" Taehyung grumbled.

"Who did this?" Jungkook asked as he scanned the older boy's ravaged face.

"When you suck me off, I'll tell you." Taehyung laughed.

"I'd prefer you to suck me, but if that's what you want, I'll oblige." Jungkook smiled innocently.

"What the heck, Jeon?! I'm just joking. You should've brought sexy girls, fruits, and ice cream if you came to see me." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I'll make sure you roll your eyes in pleasure if you do it one more time. Taehyung, what the heck, we're at the university." Jungkook shooked his head.

"In your dreams." Taehyung retorted.

"But fingering you was one of my fantasies, and it almost came true." Jungkook chuckled.

"Shut up!" Taehyung yelled.

"Did you ever think you'd get a finger from me?" Jungkook inquired as he moved in closer to the silver-haired boy's face.

"Wuh-what? Of course not! I can imagine fingering someone but not you!" Taehyung stuttered and he can't look properly into the bastard's eyes.

The younger boy used his finger to raise Taehyung's chin and force him to look at him.

"Is that true? So, Kim, why can't you look at me?" Jungkook asked teasingly.

"It's because your eyes are ugly!" Taehyung replied lying.

"Are you serious?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Yes! I'm top, always remember that." Taehyung retorted and pushed the bastard away.

Jungkook just chuckled and started to taunt Taehyung, while Nurse Ahn sat there munching her popcorn and watching them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 10.9K 22
Taehyung an A+ student with no knowledge of his parents' involvement with the mafia and Jungkook a dangerous mafia leader with their destiny intertw...
88.3K 4.1K 20
[ H series ] Where Taehyung is know as Kim V and is a Mafia leader also A CEO of Kim private limited . He is cold and strict and Rude CEO and mafia...
103K 2.9K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
1.4M 91.4K 31
Taehyung wasn't aware there were other werewolves besides him. That is, until he's taken away from his familiar but horrible life and gets pushed int...