Just You Wait! Prequel to Bad...

By fandom_lover2005

Cover art is not mine. Go read Bad Things Happen first. Alexander is a 15 year old foster kid who isn't too... More

A Backstory!
Are you sure?
Day 1.
The Aftermath!
School shouldn't be required.
W-Who is she?
After school!
Therapy!
The Girl with the blue bow.
Another day, another therapy session.
Run Away part 1.
Run Away part 3.
House arrest.
Therapy, take three.
Take that Jefferson!
Fall Dance Part 1.
Fall Dance part 2
Fall Dance part 3.
The Truth.
Lafayette's birthday!
Update.

Run Away part 2.

23 1 0
By fandom_lover2005

⚠️WARNING⚠️: Not to spoil anything, BUT THERE IS A DEATH IN THIS CHAPTER! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY DEATH!

Lafayette ran straight into Washington's office. He ran in unaware that he was talking to another student.

"Mr. Lafayette I need you to come back..." Washington was interrupted.

"This is really really important Sir." Lafayette stated.

"Ok, Mr. Greene? I will talk to you later but apparently something has come up." Washington explained.

"No problem sir. I can ask someone else." Nathaniel nodded.

"Thank you." Washington replied. The other boy turned and left the room. "Laf, what is it?"

"Alexander ran away." Lafayette explained. "He and Jefferson got into a fight and Seabury humiliated him in front of everyone. Again."

"What?" Washington couldn't believe it. "Where is Seabury?"

Lafayette pointed to Seabury's classroom. Washington stood up and walked towards the door. He went to the man's classroom and opened the door.

"Mr. Seabury, I need to speak with you about something." Washington stated.

"Yes. Please finish reading chapter five." Samuel said before following George out. They went back to Washington's office to talk.

"What did you do to Alexander?"

"Mr. Hamilton started a fight."

"He didn't start anything. He may have thrown the first punch, but Jefferson started it." Lafayette interrupted.

"I don't need a 15 year old telling me how to discipline my students." Seabury answered.

"Well I hope you're happy, because Alexander ran away. Now a '15 year old' is on the streets by himself because he felt like everyone at this school hates him." Washington stated while still trying to be calm.

"You said that he was a nobody!" Lafayette exclaimed.

"Laf..." Washington began but was cut off.

"You said that he was a stupid brat with no worth! Do you know what that means to a foster kid!!!" Lafayette yelled.

"Lafayette that is enough!" Washington scolded him.

"Washington, maybe you should keep your boys on a tighter leash. Some day you'll have one of those foster kids of yours on a milk carton." Seabury smirked. "Now if you really cared about him then you would be out looking for him instead of lecturing me."

Washington wanted to punch him in his snooty face. But he knew that he was right, he should be looking for Alexander. "Fine, come on Laf."

Washington grabbed his coat and he and Lafayette left the school. They jumped in Washington's car and began to look for the missing boy.

Alexander was on his way to the meeting place. He looked around and happened to see Danny walking towards the same direction.

"Hey! Did they tell you what we're doing?" Alexander asked.

"I don't know, I just know that my foster father sucks and I'm not going back." Danny sighed.

"I'm sorry. I've had families like that before." Alexander admitted.

"Is your current family nice?"

"Yeah, but they're too nice. I feel like I don't fit in with them."

"I wish I had parents that were too nice." Danny frowned. "I'm just the kid who's mother is in prison."

"Well maybe if this thing tonight doesn't work out, I could introduce you to the Washingtons." Alexander suggested.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean... if this doesn't work out I don't really have anything else to lose. I might as well go back, and I might as well have a friend."

"Thanks."

"I know how you feel though, it sucks being hit all the time. Or just passed around from house to house. It makes you miss your real parents." Alexander sighed.

"Not really. They didn't care about me either. I was an accident." Danny whimpered. "I don't care about foster families with money or anything like that. I just wish I could feel wanted for once in my life."

"Well, you got friends who think you're pretty great, and a real friend is a friend for the rest of your life."

"I guess you're right, it doesn't really matter at this point though." Danny smiled. "We're free now!" He yelled.

They both laughed as they made their way to the meeting place.

"Finally!" Nate exclaimed. "You guys walk slow."

"What are we doing here?" Alexander asked. They weren't in the usual alley they met at, they were in a huge abandoned warehouse of some sort.

"Cover. It's low profile and inconspicuous." Ben added.

"Why do we need cover? You said it yourself, the police won't bother taking home some foster kids if they're in a group." Danny questioned.

"Yeah, but they will mind us stealing this." Nate rolled out a paper with the picture of a beautiful diamond on it. "This thing is worth $10,000 dollars. But I bet we could get $25,000. A truck is transporting it tonight."

"Wait what?" Alexander asked. "You didn't say we were going to steal anything."

"Well, we did say we would take care of you. We need money to do that." Ben replied.

"But this? What if the police show up?" Alex asked.

Ben pulled out a loaded pistol. "If anyone tries to stop us, we can just stop them."

"No! I'm not going to be apart of this. This is way too far, Ben, even for you."

"Alexander, you're making a big mistake. Stop acting like a child for once and look at the big picture!"

"That's exactly what I'm doing, that's why I'm leaving." Alexander turned and started walking to the door.

"Fine! You don't have to be apart of this." Ben began. "But now you know too much."

Nate grabbed him and pulled him towards the middle of the room.

"STOP! LET ME GO, NATE!!!" Alexander exclaimed. "Ben, do something!"

"Why should I?" Ben asked. 

"You know I would never tell anyone." Alexander said. 

"No, I knew the old Hamilton wouldn't tell anyone. The old you would be all for this plan though." Ben hissed. "I don't think this new 'preppy school uniform' you will."

Nate threw him to the floor and Alex let out a small whimper.

"Ben, stop this! You know it's wrong!!!" Alexander exclaimed.

"I'll give you one more chance to change your mind before I pull this trigger."

"I'd rather die!" Alexander spat. "But I don't think you have it in you."

"You know me better then anyone here, Alex. That's why you know I would have no problem with killing you." Ben smirked.

Ben grabbed him by the collar of his uniform and held the gun to his head.

"I really am sorry for this though."

Alexander closed his eyes as he prepared for death. This wouldn't be the first time he thought about death, he had almost died twice before. But he didn't see a way out of this one. Ben was ruthless, he wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger. And yet, the bullet never left the gun.

Alexander opened his eyes when he heard a noise. But it wasn't the noise of a gun being triggered, it was something else. He looked to see that Danny had kicked the gun out of Ben's hand. The gun hit the floor and somehow went off, grazing Ben's hand. Ben then dropped Alexander on the floor and looked at Danny.

"RUN!!!" Danny yelled.

Alexander jumped up immediately and the two ran out of the building. They made it about two blocks when they stopped to breathe.

"Well, we tried this. And we're never doing this again." Alexander broke the silence.

"Where do we go?" Danny asked.

"The Washingtons. They'll help us. They'll know what to do."

As soon as they started running again, they saw that Ben and Nate were right behind them. They started running again until Alexander turned down an alley to lose them.

"Ok, if we stay here then...." He realized he was alone. "Danny?"

He looked out of the alley way to see that Nate had grabbed the other boy and was dragging him away as he struggled and yelled. Nate covered his mouth, and all the noise turned muffled. "Danny!"

Alexander ran after him, but before he could turn the corner, he heard a gun shot. Then he could no longer hear Danny's voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
417K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
500K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc