The Crystal Style User ( A Ne...

By seth209knight

Michigo Kagami is 13 and the last of her clan and the only one to have survived. Since she was the last of he... More

A/N
chapter 1 The Leaf Village
chapter 2 Team 8
chapter 3 True Strength
chapter 4 Team 3
chapter 5
chapter 6 The unknown vistor
chapter 7 Lady Hokage
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Jealousy
chapter 10
chapter 11 Almira the Summoning Animal
Chapter 12 A New Type of Training
chapter 13 promotion
chapter14 jounin written exam
Jounin Exams PART2 one on one combat
chapter 15
chapter 16 Back Home
chapter 17 Team 5
Chapter 18 Friend or Enemy?
chapter 19 Testing His Limits
chapter 20 Confessions and Betrayal
Chapter 21 Tears
chapter 22 Encounter
chapter 23 Sasuke's Leaving
chapter 24 Good News
chapter 25 Joint Training
chapter 26 Invasion
chapter 27 At Death's Door Once Again
chapter 28 Traitors?
chapter 29 Mission to the Land of Birds
chapter 30
chapter 31 Feelings
chapter 32 The Kiss
chapter 33
chapter 34 Actions Speak Louder Than Words
chapter 35 She's Back
chapter 36
chapter 37 True Fear
chapter 39
chapter 40
A/N

chapter 38 Entity

120 3 0
By seth209knight

Masato's pov

"I didnt recognize his voice." I said looking down. I felt hands on my shoulder. I looked up to see it was Lord Hiashi.

"Stay here in the Hyuga compound. If this man appears we'll catch him." Lord Hiashi said seriously.

"He seems to be after you and he's afraid of the Hyuga clan." Lord Elder started. "Why would we risk such a threat?"

"Because he appeared while Neji was asleep." Lord Hiashi pointed out. "It means he's not all that afraid of the Hyuga clan. He could come after Hanabi."

"You make a valid point." Lord Elder said thinking. "Very well we'll take you both in. But you are to stay in Neji's room."

"With them on one side of the compound and Hanabi on the other we'll be able to tell who this man is truly after. Your kekkei genkai or the secret of the byakugan." Lord Hiashi pointed out.

When they said he'd take us in I was grateful. But that only lasted a second before I heard his voice again.

"They cant save you." I heard him whisper making all the blood from my face drain turning me pale. Ibiki immediately noticed.

"Whats wrong kid? Is he here?" He demanded frowning. I said nothing hut nodded. I was frozen, rooted to my spot.

"Who are you?" I whispered again making everyone go silent.

Thats when we all heard his sinister chuckling.

"That's the man?" Ibiki asked as we all looked around. Every Hyuga in this estate had their byakugan activated and were searching.

"There's no one here." I heard one say.

"I don't sense any chakra." Lord Hiashi said as the others agreed.

By this time a few anbu black ops joined us. Guy sensei, Asuma sensei, Kakashi sensei, Kurenai sensei, and a few other jounin along with the hokage had joined.

"What is happening here?" She demanded. Lord Hiashi, Lord Elder and Ibiki had explained the situation.

"He seems to be after the scorch style." She said thinking. That immediately caught everyones attention. Every Hyuga that is. They were the only ones who didn't know what my kekkei genkai was.

"Scorch style?" Lord Hiashi asked frowning in confusion.

"Yes. This genin here is a scorch style user from the hidden stone village. He was personally recommended by the Tsuchikage himself." She said seriously. This seemed to catch Lord Elder by surprise.

"Thats why I know Masato wouldn't betray the village." Lady Tsunade said crossing her arms. "Hes no threat to us."

She seemed to trying to reassure them. Did he really think I'd betray the village?

"When he left the village the first time he did it because of Michigo kagami." Ibiki told them. He knew they were pondering over the first time I left.

"What are you after?" I asked cutting them all off. They all were surprised. Especially the Hyuga's. They couldn't sense his chakra but I could hear him. And they could if he allowed it.

"The byakugan." I heard him whisper solely to me. I frowned hard. They all questioned me.

I looked into the direction of the Hyuga compound entrance and saw a shadowy man in the distance smirking.

I immediately started making hand signs.
"Scorch style: steam kill." I jumped and threw a fire ball directly at the man. It hit him immediately mummified him in his wake.

Jumping down I pulled out a kunai and ran towards him. I saw i had hit him but he used a substitution at the last minute to evade my attack.

"If you want the Neji you have to get through me first!" I yelled angry. I had my courage back. He wanted the Hyuga's bloodline trait after all not mine. And he wanted to kill me first because he knew I was in the way.

"Byakugan!" I heard Neji yell and run up next to me along with a few othe Hyugas, and Rintaru.

"Damn he escaped!" I cursed putting away my kunai. I was staring down at the burnt wood.

"Masato that attack of yours should have mummified him. How did he escape? I saw it hit him." Rintaru yelled as he came up.

I glanced back at him and saw a few eyes open. Closing my eyes in annoyance. I knew I had to explain.

"I'm the only scorch style user left. My attack just now as you heard mummifys any who touches it." I said turning back to the spot where he stood.

They walked up to my side and saw burnt wood. That was proof it hit him. And that he was here.

"Thats a substitution." Lady Tsunade said frowning. "You said it hit him?"

I turned nodding towards her. No one can live after my jutsu touches them. You can only counter it with a really strong water style jutsu.

"Yes it did. He isn't normal. And he's after the secret of the byakugan. He told me himself." I answered staring down at the spot he was standing.

I felt his presence which meant he was still within the vicinity.

"Why would he tell you that kind of information?" Lord Hiashi asked from behind me.

"He knows I stand in the way of him and the Hyuga clan." I said looking directly at him seriously. That made Lord Elder frown in concentration.

"Why would you be in the way? You're protecting us?" He asked skeptical. I couldnt blame him. I wasnt apart of the family so why would an outsider protect them?

"Because I'm in love with Neji Hyuga." I answered simply. I smiled towards him making Neji look down in embarrassment as he blushed profusely.

I chuckled in amusement. He looked so adorable when he was embarrassed. I couldnt help it.

"I see. Well no matter you're reason we are grateful to have such a strong genin on our side." Lord Elder thanked me. Which was a first. My eyes opened wide in shock that he would thank me. Especially after he told Neji to knock me out cold. Which he failed to do by the way.

"I'd be grateful if you allowed Neji to be with me." I asked. If I wanted to date Neji in the near future I knew I'd have to get their approval. And why not ask them now while there grateful.

"If he so wishes then so be it." Lord Hiashi answered with a smile in his direction.

I chuckled as I saw Neji look down as he blushed harder. I laid my hand gently on his shoulder squeezing it reassuringly.

"But first that man will pay with his life." I growled out venom dripping off every word. "Rintaru let's go." I said frowning.

"Right." He nodded and got out his blades coating them with lightning.

"Hes still here I sense him." I whispered taking off in the direction of his presence.

"Follow them!" I heard Lord Hiashi command. I glanced back to see Neji and 5 other Hyuga members following. All with there byakugan activated.

"This bastard won't get away." I whispered to myself.

"When it comes to Neji you'd do anything." Rintaru said with a chuckle. I glanced over to him and laughed a bit myself.

"What do you expect?" I replied glancing back to the Hyuga's that were on our tail.

"Wait." I stopped suddenly. "He's near." I whispered looking around.

"I know I feel him too." Rintaru mumbled. As the Hyuga's caught up they immediately started searching for his presence. He made it known that he was here but we couldn't see him. Not even the Hyuga's with there byakugan.

"Rintaru. Blow this area away." I said glaring up at the trees. He nodded silently.

"With pleasure." He said grinning. "Stand close guys." He warned.

All of us immediately surrounded him standing close enough to where our bodies barely brushing against eachother.

He immediately took out the entire surrounding area with his jutsu burning everything to a crisp. Along with our mysterious visitor.

However once again he escaped. And somehow I was starting to wonder if he was even human. Or if his intentions were real.

Was he toying with us? Probably. Did he mean us harm? Who knows. Did he really want the secret to the byakugan? I don't know.

For now he was getting hit by our strongest jutsus but he was still evading them. To me he seemed sinister. Or thats the vibe he gave off. But his actions said he was playing games. Like he didnt care about anything as long as he had some fun.

Was this some type of genjutsu? No the hokage heard him too.

"Is this guy even alive?" I asked voicing my thoughts and suspicions. I saw everyone's eyes widen in fear and snap towards me.

"What did you just say?" I heard one of the male Hyuga's ask in a whisper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 6.6K 22
[COMPLETED] Mikazuki Hatake lost her family when she was 6 years old, only to gain another one. And his name was Kakashi Hatake Now 13 and about to b...
177K 5.2K 24
Kakashi and Sakura were both trapped in a blizzard for days. The moment Kakashi's body goes into a hypothermic state-a core temperature that's too lo...
48K 2.1K 47
After the Fourth Shinobi War was over, Tenten could finally mourn the loss of her lover and teammate, Neji. When a strange woman approaches her one d...
27.2K 646 33
Hinata Hyuga has never had an easy life. Sure she was born into a wealthy family, but that never.cover up the emotional and physical pain. Her father...