How to Tame a Demon [BxB]

By mek_14

[Book 1 of the: Roundtable Rebirth Series] All 15-year-old Hunter wanted was a friend, so when his parents an... More

Welcome!
DISCLAIMER
Official Playlist!
Ch. 1 - Hunter
Ch. 2 - Zekaj
BCH. 1 - Zekaj's First Day of School
Ch. 3 - Snowballs and School
Ch. 4 - Bonding
Ch. 5 - Anchor
Ch. 6 - Enraged
Ch. 7 - Possession
Ch. 8 - Pulled Forward
Ch. 9 - AJ
Ch. 10 - Demons
Ch. 11 - Return to the Void
Ch. 12 - Admitting and Awkwardness
Ch. 13 - The Pack Killer
Ch. 14 - Speedos and Sunscreen
Ch. 15 - Rainy Day
Ch. 16 - Cowardly Actions
Ch. 17 - Birthdays Suck
Ch. 18 - Warmth
Ch. 19 - Morning After
Ch. 20 - A Little Lie
Ch. 21 - Pec Pillows
Ch. 22 - Calm
Ch. 24 - A Demon and a Tight Space
Ch. 25 - Study Sesh
Ch. 26 - Voidbornes
BCH. 2 - Zekaj, Before the Summon
Ch. 27 - Soul Searching
Ch. 28 - How to Clean your Demon
Ch. 29 - Jealous Wolf
BCH. 3 - Zekaj's and the Holidays
Ch. 30 - Death Traps
Ch. 31 - Oblivious Demon
Ch. 32 - What a Demon Wants
Ch. 33 - Morning After (Reprise)
Ch. 34 - 4 is Enough
BCH. 4 - Zekaj and Zekai
Ch. 35 - Accidents Happen
Ch. 36 - IYKYK
Ch. 37 - Bad Feelings
Ch. 38 - Battle For Your Life
Ch. 39 - Cold
Ch. 40 - Straight to Voicemail
Ch. 41 - Jaxon
Ch. 42 - Snow and Sorries
Ch. 43 - Emrys
Ch. 44 - Live Like a Shadow
Ch. 45 - Study Sesh (Reprise)
Ch. 46 - Photograph
Ch. 47 - Greyrith, Wisconsin
Ch. 48 - Amet
Ch. 49 - Halls now Empty
Ch. 50 - PTSD
Ch. 51 - Page 1
Ch. 52 - The Rest of the Book
Ch. 53 - Spill
Ch. 54 - Fuck the Consequences
Ch. 55 - Frostbite
Ch. 56 - Rebond
Ch. 57 - Lets Talk
Ch. 58 - Brothers
Ch. 59 - Beards are Hot, Y'all are Just Lame
Ch. 60 - Meet the Inlaws
Ch. 61 - Uncomplicating Things
Ch. 62 - Up to Date
Ch. 63 - Aegon
Ch. 64 - Professor Zekai
Ch. 65 - Contracts
Ch. 66 - What a Demon Needs
Ch. 67 - Out in the Open
Ch. 68 - Demons Just Want to Have Fun
Ch. 69 - Volveth
Ch. 70 - Polaroids and Pectorals
Ch. 71 - Return to Earth
Ch. 72 - Previously On
Ch. 73 - Put It On His Tab
Ch. 74 - Tour Guide from Hell
Ch. 75 - Highspeed Hugs
Ch. 76 - Uncomplicating Things (Reprise)
Ch. 77 - Answers in Blood
Inksgiving 2021
Ch. 78 - Rebirth
Ch. 79 - Roundtable
Ch. 80 - The Sword in the Stone
Ch. 81 - Out of the Woods
Epilogue
BCH#5 - End of the Year
BCH#6 - Zekaj Learns How to Drive
Book 2 Reveal
BOOK 2 OUT NOW

Ch. 23 - 1

14.4K 668 162
By mek_14

Hunter didn't feel the normal freezing cold of the portal as Zekaj and him traveled to the theater. The mating bond was warming them both up due to the intimate kiss the two were sharing.

Neither noticed they had stopped traveling and continued making out... in a public restroom.

Hunter opened his eyes and saw their surroundings. The bathroom was nice and the stall itself was clean, it was a lot better than the one on the beach.

Hunter looked at Zekaj, who still had his eyes closed and was leaning deeper into the kiss. Hunter backed away before they had another issue regarding Zekaj's horniness in a public bathroom.

Hunter watched the familiar frown appear on Zekaj's face before he opened his eyes and took in his surroundings. His frown lingered as he tried to move around the small stall but his broad, muscular, back kept him stuck in between the stall wall and the wall itself.

"Help." Zekaj whimpered.

Hunter laughed as Zekaj tried to wiggle himself out of the situation.

"Dammit," Zekaj muttered to himself as his body turned to shadow and he teleported to outside of the stall.

"What's with you and teleporting us into bathroom stalls?" Hunter chuckled, easily exiting the stall.

"I wasn't exactly aiming this time, thank you very much." Zekaj growled. "A certain someone was distracting me." Zekaj pointed an angry finger at Hunter who shrugged.

"Hey, I wanted a kiss." Hunter raised his hands in defense.

"At least we didn't break the stall door this time." Zekaj said, checking himself out in the mirror. Zekaj smirked to himself in the mirror and gave himself a quick flex.

Hunter watched him the whole time in the mirror, rolling his eyes as Zekaj fixed his hair and flexed a couple more times. The two finally made eye contact as Zekaj was about to stop.

Zekaj wiggled his eyebrows to Hunter in the mirror as he kept his biceps flexed in the mirror.

"See something you like?" Zekaj asked. "Nevermind, I already know the answer."

Zekaj stopped and walked over to Hunter and took his hand and held it. He tugged on it as he moved to leave the bathroom. The familiar warmth moved up both of their arms as they headed to buy tickets.

Hunter wasn't scared about being in public with Zekaj romantically. He knew that Zekaj wouldn't let harm come to either of them, and no one would dare attack the 300-pound muscular demon that was holding his hand.

The two soulmates stood and looked at the selection of movies they were presented with. Zekaj still didn't know many of the titles that were on the screen, but he had already chosen one that he was interested in.

"A scary movie?" Hunter asked warily.

"It's perfect for us! I can make fun of demon stereotypes and you can hold onto me for emotional support." Zekaj smiled, squeezing Hunter's hand. It was a simple way for Zekaj to tell Hunter that he'd protect him, even if the movie wasn't real.

"Alright." Hunter whispered, leaning closer to Zekaj.

The two soulmates walked up to the counter and Zekaj paid for the tickets. The movie was starting soon. Zekaj asked Hunter if he wanted any popcorn or candy but Hunter said he was good.

Hunter had seen the receipt and the movie was pretty expensive. It made sense why when they got into the screening room itself. There were multiple single seats and a few booths. Zekaj quickly tugged Hunter up the steps and into a booth so the two could cuddle.

There was a little section on the side of the booth to call a waiter to the booth for you to order food. On the table were a couple of menus that Zekaj had quickly opened.

Hunter leaned into Zekaj, resting his head on his shoulder. Zekaj quickly turned to Hunter and the two smiled at each other before both of the boys went back to the menu.

"Cheese curds sound nice." Hunter whispered. There was no one else in the theater, there was a small chance anyone else would show up since it was only noon.

"I was thinking mozzarella sticks, can we share?" Zekaj gave his best puppy dog eyes to Hunter.

"Of course." Hunter smiled and tapped the button.

They quickly ordered and Zekaj paid for the food, which was expensive as well, but he didn't mind. The lovers leaned into each other and watched the trailers pass as the movie got closer and closer to starting.

"I love you." Zekaj said randomly. "I feel like I haven't said it for a couple of hours."

"I love you too demon." Hunter wrapped his arms around Zekaj's muscular arm and Zekaj used the same arm and rest it on Hunter's thigh.

"Don't you dare fall asleep on me." Zekaj whispered into Hunter's head before giving it a quick peck.

"I'm definitely not falling asleep, the food still isn't here." Hunter chuckled. Zekaj's stomach growled at the thought of food.

"I know what we can do in the meantime." Zekaj growled, Hunter knew just from the tone that Zekaj wanted to make out.

Hunter looked up to him to say something but Zekaj quickly stole his lips and squeezed Hunter's thigh. Hunter tried to keep himself from opening his mouth so easily to Zekaj but he couldn't hold back the moan.

Zekaj smiled against Hunter's lips knowing he had full control over the human. Instead of slipping his tongue into Hunter he bit and tugged at his bottom lip to tease him. Zekaj knew Hunter was expecting his tongue but he was going to have to wait longer.

Hunter took a deep breath and his nose was flooded with the intoxicating, sexy scent of Zekaj. Hunter tried to hold himself together as a bulge formed in his pants. His bright red face was hidden in the darkness of the movie theater.

Zekaj knew he wanted Hunter in every single way as he took a breath and quickly went back to attacking his lips. Every time they touched it felt like explosions were going off inside of him and filling him with electricity, his body was even shuddering. 

Zekaj held his own to hold dominance over the human. He held himself as incredibly strong and unbreakable but on the inside, Hunter's touch was melting him and making him soft.

Zekaj's increased sense of smell and sound alerted him to the door to the theater opening. He smelt as the man got closer and closer with the food, but he didn't pull back. Zekaj wanted to make sure the waiter knew this human was taken.

The waiter paused and Hunter didn't even know he was there until

Zekaj pulled away and glared deep into the waiter's eyes. Zekaj put a protective arm around Hunter and pulled him close.

The waiter unfroze and placed their food down, keeping his eyes from meeting the demon's whose sharp eyes were drilling holes into his head. The human waiter was growing increasingly uncomfortable as wave after wave of dominance rolled off the demon.

Zekaj held out his card. His mind slowly cleared from the fogginess the kiss put him under and realized this waiter was no threat.

"Give yourself a 10 dollar tip." Zekaj smiled, showing off his pearly whites acting like the whole scene never happened. It was a generous tip but Zekaj wanted to make up for the ordeal he put the human waiter under.

The waiter quickly handed over the little machine and Zekaj paid for the food. Hunter watched as the waiter bolted out of the theater.

"Jesus Christ you almost made him pee himself," Hunter said, slyly covering himself to the best of his abilities. Zekaj had seen it though but kept his thoughts to himself, only letting a small smile come out.

"Gotta make sure he knows that you're taken." Zekaj said catching a cheese curd in his mouth before giving Hunter a wide food-filled smile. Hunter rolled his eyes in disgust.

"You shouldn't be worried about people flirting with me. I should be the one worried about people flirting with you." Hunter pointed an accusing finger at Zekaj.

Zekaj put his hands up in defense and was confused at what Hunter was saying.

"What do you mean?" Zekaj raised an eyebrow in bewilderment.

"You're a tall, dark, and mysterious, muscular guy that oozes off dominance. Of course people are gonna want to date you." Hunter rolled his eyes at Zekaj's accidental ignorance.

Zekaj's face was still filled with confusion until a smirk appeared.

"Of course I know, remember my time in hell?" Zekaj cackled. "I just wanted you to list off stuff you liked about me again. Please continue."

Hunter rolled his eyes and ignored the demon who was waiting for him to continue. He ate a mozzarella stick and watched the trailers in the background the two had been ignoring for a bit.

Zekaj growled to himself and pulled the mozzarella sticks away from Hunter.

"Hey! We were sharing!" Hunter whined.

"You can have some more when you continue complimenting me." Zekaj snarled. His sharp eyebrows curved inward in anger. Hunter knew he was playing, mostly.

"Your eyes are cute. I love the pale gold." Hunter whispered looking at the table. He was embarrassed to admit to small things like that, especially when Zekaj was right there.

Zekaj smiled, his eyes glowing for a couple of seconds before dimming again. Zekaj split a stick in half and dipped it in the sauce and handed it to Hunter. He ate the other side himself

"One more and you can have the plate back." Zekaj offered. "But you can't mention my muscles, power, and my cock which is hu-"

"Huge, I know." Hunter scoffed, rolling his eyes. Zekaj wiggled his eyebrows at Hunter.

Hunter ate a cheese curd wanting to think of the perfect response for Zekaj. It came naturally to him.

"I love how you're there for me whenever I need you. You put me first, even before yourself." Hunter whispered. Hunter watched the plate come back into his view of the table.

"I love how you understand me." Zekaj whispered. "You put up with my antics and flirting. I love how you fit perfectly against me, how you make me go soft at the touch. Ugh." Zekaj threw his head back against the booth. "You really took the strongest demon in hell and made me all soft." Zekaj frowned in disgust.

"Oops." Hunter leaned against Zekaj. "And you're definitely not soft. First your muscles and then second you literally almost murdered a waiter just for getting close to us."

Zekaj let out a small laugh and leaned back against Hunter.

"And." Hunter continued. "If anything, you're stronger now than you ever were."

Zekaj looked down at his new gold markings and looked at Hunter's in the corner of his eyes. The multiple runic markings of various types of magic all along his arms stood out. With Hunter, Zekaj felt unstoppable.

"Yeah, definitely." Zekaj whispered, his eyes meeting Hunter's.

Hunter slowly moved his lips to Zekaj and sparks flew as the two met. Hunter opened his lips and Zekaj knew what Hunter wanted and continued his exploration of Hunter.

Both missed the first minute of the movie but paid attention to the rest.

Zekaj put his arm around Hunter's shoulder and Hunter leaned up against him as the movie continued rolling. There were multiple times Hunter was scared but was reaffirmed that Zekaj was there to protect him as Zekaj lightly squeezed his shoulder.

Deep down Hunter was feeling a tug. He didn't mention it to Zekaj, but it was like his soul was reaching out for Zekaj's soul wanting to be with it. His soul wanted Zekaj's mark now.  Hunter wanted Zekaj's mark on him.

Hunter was no longer sure if he could wait for the third date.

Thanks for reading!

How did you like Hunter's and Zekaj's first date?

I knew I wanted something a little simple for the two since they've already been on some big adventures.  The next will be more carefree as well.  The third, well, who knows. :)

Well, I have to go take a test now that If you're a minute late for apparently you fail?  WTF?  It's online so why should I be scared of getting a 0 for being late, it's not like it's in person! Lmao.

Stay safe, hope online work is going well for you.  Can't wait for inperson classes again cause online ain't it.

Register to vote btw.  Zekaj and Hunter say vote blue!

-MEK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.9K 30
[Part 1 of the Witch Chronicles, Completedâś”] Perry Bennett is an intelligent, witty high school student in a small town adjacent to Salem. As the sum...
214K 7.4K 49
They could not have been more different. Theo is an 18 year old huntsman. But he is not a regular hunter, he hunts supernatural creatures. His famil...
735K 42.3K 128
[mlm] The lonely Elf had waited many years to meet his bonded mate, but reality was harsher than he would have liked when he finds out his mate is no...
15.6K 1.4K 29
A royal bloodline gets divided by rebels' attempted regicide, casting Alvina from her throne and into hiding, as Quinn, the bastard brother, is force...