Changes and Chances(Boschlow)

By LeoBirb

After the grudgby match with Willow, Boscha's reputation begins to crumble. Everyone begins to hate her and m... More

READ THIS!!!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight...
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter forteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Side Chapter
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Not an update but...
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two

Chapter Fifteen

2.2K 70 78
By LeoBirb

Willow woke up before her alarm like she did nearly every morning. She turned it off before it could start barking at her to get up and get ready.

She began to get ready for the day ahead. Once she was dressed in her uniform, she went downstairs to make sure Boscha was awake. However, her friend wasn't there.

>Earlier<

Mr. Park walked out of his room. He looked over to see Boscha. They locked eyes.

"G-good morning, Mr. Park." The student greeted him nervously.

"Good morning." He said, walking into the kitchen. "You're up early."

"Yeah..." She had spoken so quietly that Mr. Park barely heard her.

"You didn't sleep at all, did you?" He questioned.

"No, I-I didn't." The girl admitted.

Mr. Park began to fix two mugs of a strange drink. He put a few droplets of a potion in each drink then carried them over to the couch.

"What is that?" Boscha asks, pointing to the mugs.

"A drink, it'll give you more energy, but it will only give you a small boost." He told her, extending one of the mugs for her to take.

He sat down on the opposite side of the couch. The two of them drank their drinks silently.

Ten minutes later, both mugs were empty. Mr. Park took both of them and rinsed them out.

"Would you like to accompany me to the market?" He asked as he walked back over to her.

"Uh, y-yeah, s-sure." She stuttered.

"Let's go then." He grabs a basket and walks over to the door.

Boscha gets up and follows the man. They both walk out of the house quietly.

When they arrive at the market, it's pretty busy. Some people look at them strangely when they see them. No one was sure how to react. Mr. Park was a nice guy, and he was walking around with a rich bitch.

Perhaps he hadn't kept up with the media and is following the girl around out of admiration. However, any logical person could tell that wasn't the case.

Boscha was following the man. Anyone could easily see she was nervous.

Mr. Park stops at one of the stands and buys some fruits. They go to all different stands, buying foods, herbs, and a few other things.

Boscha stops at a stand selling plants as a little orange and black pumpkin-like plant makes a small noise. The plant had a mouth and eyes. The leaves, though alive, were completely black.

"What the heck is this?" She asked as she examined the creature.

"A demon pumpkin. They're nice plants if you know to take care of it properly." Mr. Park stated.

"Have you ever had one?" Boscha asked.

"I had one when I was a kid. We bought one for Willow when she was younger, but the poor thing got sick and withered away." He sighed.

"It's cute." Boscha looked up at the person behind the stand. "How much is this little guy?"

"I'm not going to sell it to you; You'd probably let it wither away in your closet." The guy huffed angrily.

She looked down at the little demon pumpkin. She wanted it so badly for some reason.

"I wouldn't do that!"

"Move along, I ain't selling any of these to you." He growled.

Boscha went to touch the plant, but the guy behind the stand snatched it from its place. "Don't touch it."

"Excuse me, but can I buy that demon pumpkin?" Mr. Park asked.

"No, you'll just give it to her." He pointed at the young witch.

Boscha looked down. Her heart ached.

"It's just a plant... why are you so upset, damn it?"

Upon laying her eyes on the little thing, she was drawn to it. It was cute, and as she examined it, she wanted it more and more. Something about it made her need it. She wanted to cry purely because she couldn't have it.

"That's pathetic and childish. Don't you dare cry." It was too late; The tears were already in her eyes. One slipped down her cheek.

"Really?! Are you that spoilt that you're going to cry about not getting what you want? Go on, throw of fit. I'm still not giving your spoilt ass this pumpkin."

Mr. Park had enough of this. He got in front of Boscha as if he was guarding her against the words the man was speaking. "Now you listen here, that is uncalled for. She is a child with a wish to change. You are an adult, so you need to start acting like it." He defended her.

"I'm still not selling this plant to her." He growled.

"That's just poor business on your half." Mr. Park turned to Boscha.

"Com' on, I've got what I need, let's head back."

The young witch looked at the pumpkin one last time. It made a small, sad noise.

"What can I do to get that Demon Pumpkin?" Boscha asked.

The guy at the stand looked into her pleading eyes.

"You're persistent." He rolled his eyes. "You can't have it. No price you pay will make me sell it to you."

"Why?"

He glared at her. "Why should I sell it to you? That's a better question."

"You're a businessman, and you're here to sell to the people who wish to purchase," Boscha says simply.

"Just leave." He was growing impatient. He wanted to lunge forward and punch the brat in the face.

"Why won't you sell me the plant?" She asks again.

"Because you wouldn't take care of it! I doubt you even know how to take care of a flower, much less a Demon Pumpkin!"

"I have a friend that could teach me how to take care of it."

"You mean, take care of it for you?" He glared down at her.

"Would it make you feel better if it was in her care?"

Boscha couldn't understand why she was so determined to get this plant, but one way or another, it was going to end up in her hands.

"Pay me double the price and make an everlasting oath with me." He glared.

"What's the oath?"

"In a month, you'll return here with the pumpkin. If the pumpkin is still healthy, I'll give you back half of what you paid me back."

"And, if it's not?"

"Then you'll go pick another one and bring it back to me." He smirked.

That was probably the worse deal she could make. If she failed at taking care of the plant, she would have to go to a demon-infested section of the boiling isles and not with good demons like King. Not that Boscha knew that.

"That's an unfair deal." Mr. Park stepped in.

"That isn't for you to decide, Mr. Park." He chuckled.

The pink-haired girl took a deep breath and extended her hand. "Deal." She smiled.

The shop keeper drew a circle and shook her hand.

The young witch pulled out the snails she needed to pay for the plant. It was the last of the money she had in her pocket.

She took the pumpkin, and it made a noise that one could only describe as happy or excited. A smile graced her lips.

"Why did you agree to that?" Mr. Park asked.

"Because I'll bring it back in a month, healthy and happy." She wrapped one arm around the pot and used her other to stroke the black leaves of the plant.

He sighed. "Let's get back."

Boscha kept smiling as she followed Mr. Park back to his house.

--_-_--_-_--

Willow was slightly panicking. Boscha wasn't here! She just up and left without a word.

She went to her father's door and knocked. One of her dads opened the door.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" He could tell she was worried.

"Well, Boscha isn't here, and I'm scared something happened to her."

As if on cue, the front door opened. "We're back." Her other dad yelled.

The words weren't missed. The plant witch hurried to the front door. Her dad walked into the house, Boscha following after him.

Willow noticed the plant in her friend's hands. "You bought a demon pumpkin?" Willow asked in disbelief.

"Yeah! I've named him Relus!" Boscha exclaimed happily.

"Do you even know how to take care of him?" Willow asked.

"Nope, she wants you to help her." Willow's dad piped in.

"Oh, really?"

Boscha nods. "I was hoping you could help me, but I mean, I can go look up how to do it."

Willow smiled. "No, I'll teach you."

The potion track witch perks up. "You will?"

"Yeah."

--_-_--_-_--

Taking care of the plant was rather simple. She had to water it in the morning, trim its vines, and give it things to eat. The plant was carnivorous and could be fed scraps of food.

Something Willow hadn't said was the plant needed love. She didn't mention it because it seemed that Boscha already knew.

"Why'd you get him?" Willow asked her friend as she stroked the black leaves.

"I don't know. I just saw him and wanted him so badly." Boscha sighed. "Where do these things grow anyway?"

"Oh, well, they grow in a place that has very hazardous conditions. Demons are the only things that live out there, but that doesn't stop people from going and finding the plants there." Willow told her.

"I really should have looked into that more..."

"Why's that?"

"I made an everlasting oath with the person who was selling this guy. If he isn't healthy in a month when I bring him back, I'll have to go get one and bring it back to him." She explained.

"What happens if he is healthy?"

"I get half of the snails I spent back, and I get to have a cute little pumpkin buddy." Boscha smiled as she rubbed her knuckle gently against the pumpkin.

"Why would you agree to those terms?" Willow asked her friend, a little concerned.

"I wanted him, and the guy wouldn't let me buy him because he was afraid I would neglect it."

"You wanted him that bad?"

Boscha nodded.

"Then, let's take care of Relus." The two girls shared a smile.

Willow turned to look at the time and sighed. "I need to go to the greenhouse and tend to some of the plants."

"Can I help you?"

"Sure." She smiled.

"Where do I put Relus?" Boscha asked.

"In the window, so He'll have sunlight."

She placed the black and orange plant down on the window sill. She gently stroked one of the black leaves.

"I'll be back later, Relus." She smiled down at her plant.

It responded with a little happy noise.

The two girls left and walked to school.
--_-_--_-_--
YAY I finished chapter fifteen! I love finishing chapters! 1000 words minium(not including authors notes and warnings) That is how I have been writing this and it's great! I'm glad so many people like this story. I love all the comments I get to read! A lot of them make me laugh. lol. I hope all of you are having a wonderful day today and I wish you a better day tomorrow. Know you are loved and wanted in this world. 

Words-1772 
Published- 10/12/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.3K 101
This is a Incorrect quotes, ships: Lumity, Boschlow, Raieda, Camieda, some Vinera, and possibly goldric, Jerbric, and mattxgus Warnings: Swearing, an...
13K 352 20
*you know the drill not my original characters all of them belong to Dana and the crew bla bla bla same goes for the art it was found on Google* *not...
4.9K 121 18
Enemies (to friends) to lovers Boschlow with some drama in between? Yes please ;) __________________ Firstly, a heads up. This fix is UNFINISHED AND...
18.7K 497 34
Ever sense luz came amity knew her heart was falling for her but she hated Luz but why