Losing My Way (A Brian May fa...

By themrsmay

A Brian May fan fiction sure to make you blush. Will you take a bite? --------------- It's the year 1970, an... More

Devil Inside
Magic Man
When The Curtain Falls
Take The Long Way Home
Shelter From The Storm
When The Levee Breaks
Sympathy For The Devil
Fairies Wear Boots
Innuendo
Down By The River
Night Moves
Hooked on a Feeling
In the Lap Of the Gods
Fox on the Run
Under Pressure
Telephone Line
A Little Less Conversation
Rebel Rouser
Im on Fire
Just What I Needed
Evil Woman
Give a Little Bit
Ever Fallen in Love
God Save the Queen
Crazy on You
Alright
You and I
Let's Go
Get On Up
Dazed and Confused
Heartbreaker
Road to Nowhere
Go Your Own Way
Leaving Home Ain't Easy
The Air That I Breathe
Drive My Car
Good Times Bad Times
A Whiter Shade of Pale
Rhiannon
This Must Be the Place
The Night Comes Down
Time After Time
Go Your Own Way

Livin' Thing

2.2K 71 42
By themrsmay

*Graphic stuff ahead!*
_______________________________

I went to him- a familiar lust already pooling within me. All of the years battling against this part of myself would come to an end tonight in this bedroom. The countless moments spent craving, wondering, and imagining would finally be put to rest.

Brian tore the blanket away from his body and sat up to meet me halfway. When we kissed, I felt manic and out of control. It was like I was lacking the part of my brain that could form thoughts, and left with only this raw, primal ache for him.

He drew me onto his lap while our kiss softened into a slow, wanton dance. I shifted my hips against him, and he let out a satisfying hum. His hands moved over my body, squeezing me, and tugging on my nightgown- as if not sure how to go about removing it. He pulled roughly at the neckline and the sleeves, exhaling with frustration, before common sense seemed to return to him.

His palms swept over my thighs, moving under my dress and up over my sides. He settled them on my chest- which I had left bare just for him. I broke away from our kiss and pressed my forehead against his while he touched me. He explored and caressed my breasts as if it were the first time he'd ever felt them.

"What do you want?" He asked, low and breathless.

"Everything."

"Everything?"

I nodded, sitting back to look him in the eye. "Show me everything." I pulled my nightgown up over my head and tossed it onto the floor. His eyes lit a flame within me as he took in my exposed body. I've never felt as sexy and desired as I did when he looked at me.

"Fuck," He groaned, running his hands down my sides. "I love seeing you on top of me." He pulled my hips down, and I could feel the stiffness of him pressing against me.

"I want to touch you." I told him, lifting up the bottom of his shirt. He laid back to let me take it off of him.

His skin was so warm under my hands. I could feel his chest rising and falling, and his heart beating steadily against my palms. I found that little trail of hair below his belly button, and ran a finger over it, down toward his pants.

"Will you show me how?" I asked as I scooted off of his lap. Brian pushed his pants down to his thighs. I tried my best not to look shocked that he wasn't wearing any underwear.

I had never seen a penis in person before. My skin broke out in a prickly heat while I wondered how this long, intimidating part of himself could ever fit inside of me.

He kept his eyes on me while he touched himself- moving his hand slowly, and with expertise. There was something so erotic about the sight of him doing such a thing. I felt myself growing heavier and heavier with arousal. There was a weighted ache that spread through my stomach all the way down to my toes. I could hardly stand it.

"Show me how you touch yourself." He said.

I was desperate for relief, so I gladly took the opportunity to give him a show. I slipped one hand into my underwear and cupped one breast with the other- sighing the moment my body received the stimulus it was craving. Brian's hand sped up as he watched me.

"Fuck... Take those off." He breathed.

I tugged my underwear off, and laid down beside him, continuing to touch myself. He took hold of my other hand, and wrapped my fingers around his erection, wordlessly demonstrating how hard to grip and how fast to move. It was thick and solid in my hand, and his skin was much softer than I had imagined. After a moment, he pulled his hand away and I kept up the motion.

"Like this?" I whispered. "Does that feel good?"

"Mmm," he hummed, snaking his hand over my stomach and pushing under my busy fingers. "Now show me how you like it."

I guided his fingers in quick circles for a bit, and moaned the second he took over. It felt so much better when he did it- sending delicious tingles throughout my body. I rocked my hips against his hand, and it became difficult to concentrate on what I was supposed to be doing to him. After I had stalled for a moment, he got up and moved between my legs.

He kissed my breasts, hips, and slowly trailed his mouth lower and lower down my stomach. The suspense of what was to come added only to the excruciating fire within me. I whimpered and closed my eyes when I finally felt his tongue between my legs. It was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. His mouth was hot, and wet, and silky smooth over such a sensitive area. I wanted to tell him how good it felt, but the words were miles away.

He slid his hands under my bottom and lifted my hips up to his face while I clawed at the bed. I alternated between holding my breath and hyperventilating- completely losing control of my body. When he sucked down on me, I nearly lost my mind as well. Somehow, I was able to dredge up enough words from the recesses of my brain to let him know that I liked the suction the best.

When I spoke to him, he looked up at me with dark silent eyes, and it had to be the sexiest sight of my life. He had complete control over me, and I loved every second of it. The more I surrendered my senses to him, the better it got. I closed my eyes and focused solely on the pleasure his mouth was giving me.

"Don't stop." I breathed, over and over. There was an intense, all-consuming tension building up within me- making my muscles clench and my breathing hitch- and just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, everything fell apart. It felt like I was melting, and falling, and tearing at the seams. He held onto my hips, and pushed his face against me while I writhed and moaned helplessly.

When it was over, I was left breathless and stunned. I couldn't help but laugh. He crashed into the bed next to me, stretching out his jaw and chuckling with me. "I've been wanting to do that for a long time." He said, his voice a winded breath.

"And what else have you been wanting to do?" I drawled, and we both turned our heads toward each other at the same time. He smirked for a moment before he pounced at me. In an instant, our lips were locking again- frenzied and with renewed passion.

"Are you sure?" He asked again, muffled by my lips.

"Yes."

He pulled away. "I don't want to hurt you."

"I like it when you hurt me." I encouraged him.

He narrowed his eyes. "Do you?"

"I love it when you hurt me." I corrected myself, narrowing my eyes back at him and smiling.

He exhaled a laugh. "How can such a sweet girl like you be so bad?" He reached over to the nightstand and opened up a drawer. From it, he pulled out a long roll of condoms. He snapped one off and put the rest away.

I moved my eyes toward the ceiling while he opened it up, trying to steady my racing heart and wrap my mind around what was about to happen. I felt like I was ready, but I was still nervous. For some reason I had this strange feeling that I'd be changed afterwards- like I'd look in the mirror and not recognize myself.

"Are you absolutely sure?" He asked for the second time.

"Yes." I said. I tried to swallow, but my mouth had gone dry.

"You know we don't have to rush. We can wait for another day."

"No." I protested. "I can't wait any longer Brian... I want it so bad. I want to feel you. It's all I can think about."

He crawled over me, and my view of the ceiling was replaced by his face. "I want to feel you too."

I placed my hand on his cheek, looking over his perfect features. His hair had started to fluff up again as it dried, and it fell into little ringlets all around us. He was so handsome, and in that moment I wanted nothing more than to experience him. I wanted to lose myself completely to him- to give in to my desires once and for all. Nothing- not God, or any other force in the world could change my mind.

I kissed him lightly on the lips. "I'm ready." I whispered, letting my eyes flutter shut.

Brian moved his hands under my knees, and carefully pushed my legs up and off to either side of him. My heart was pounding so hard, that I wondered if he could hear it. The bed rocked as he got closer to me and spread my legs further apart. He pressed against me for a moment before he entered me as gently as possible, exhaling a long, throaty breath.

The sharp, initial pressure was overwhelming, and became more and more intense as he pushed deeper inside. I dug my nails into his arms and forced my eyelids shut. As my body adjusted to him, I felt an incredible fullness that made my stomach drop with pleasure.

"Fuck... You feel so fucking good." He told me through gritted teeth. Brian repositioned my legs so that my feet were up on his shoulders. He then held onto my thighs while he pulled his hips back and began to thrust himself into me.

I gasped out loud. The sensation of being emptied and filled over and over was almost unbearable. My body jolted back with every motion he made- each thrust engulfing me with pleasure. I had never imagined it could be like this- that I could experience such waves of devastating ecstasy.

Brian dug his nails into my thighs, and I raked mine over the comforter. He gradually increased his speed, allowing me to get used to each new pace before it changed. The slow, passionate strokes felt good- but as he went faster, I could hardly believe how incredible I felt.

"Faster," I begged him, "faster."

He put his full weight against me and drove himself into me, making me cry out rapturously. He kissed me and bit at my bottom lip. The mixture of pain and pleasure coursing through me was enough to drive me mad. I felt as though the devil on my shoulder was no longer a separate part of me- but that I had become her.

"Bite me," I cried. "Bite me again." He breathlessly fulfilled my request- biting gently at my lip, my neck, and my collar bone.

"Harder." I moaned, and he cursed under his breath. His mouth roved over my skin, nipping at me in unpredictable intervals. I found it so completely thrilling- each bite sent an electric shock to the deepest parts of me.

Brian pulled away, and I whined in protest. He narrowed his eyes- a dangerous glow dancing behind them. "Turn over. Now." He growled. My stomach flip flopped with excitement for his stern tone, and I obeyed him- giving up my backside. He forced my shoulders down, and pushed roughly inside of me- forging a new, brutal momentum that had me close to screaming. It felt like he was going even deeper in this position- hitting some sweet spot that had never been touched.

"So this is how you like it, hmm?" He snarled, grabbing a fistful of my hair, and yanking my head back. I answered him with a guttural moan, and he pulled harder. "Answer me." He demanded.

"Yes," I wailed. "God, yes!"

"Fuck." He panted. "Fuck, Nancy... you're something else." He released my hair and raked his nails down my back, making my skin sting in the most delicious way. Every shift of his hips propelled me face first against the headboard, which crashed into the wall and seemed to shake the room around us.

This roughness was all I ever wanted and more. It was everything I had wished for in my most depraved, self indulgent dreams. I know in my heart that Brian cares about me, and that he loves me- so it was easy to trust him with this side of myself. It was so easy to give my senses up to him- especially when he made me feel naughty, and carnal, and so, so good.

"Spank me." I mewled, and instantly felt a hard slap against my bottom. I gasped, and a hungry, wicked grin stretched over my face. "More."

Over and over, he spanked me, scratched me, and squeezed at my bottom- all the while the poor bed frame threatened to collapse beneath us. He cursed and took in fast, heaving breaths while I started to moan his name in somewhat of a chant. I could practically feel horns growing from my head.

Soon enough, he withdrew from me again, and asked me to be on top. I obliged, and giggled as I pushed him down in the middle of the bed. I sunk down onto him, noting that each position we were in felt drastically different. It took a bit to get the hang of being the one in charge, but once I did, I was bouncing up and down like my life depended on it.

Being able to watch his face react to me was the greatest part of the whole thing. He made me feel so wonderful, and wanted without having to say a word. I had not one worry about how my body looked, because I could tell that he loved it- especially with the way my breasts were jiggling right in front of his face.

"Keep going- fuck- keep going." He breathed after a while. He closed his eyes, and I watched his eyebrows knit, while every muscle in his body tensed up. I knew what was happening, so I sustained the pace in which I was moving- fighting against the burning muscles of my legs. It was so hot to think that I was the one bringing him to the edge. When it was over, his eyes opened again and we both smiled and broke into dizzy laughter. I collapsed into his arms, and gave him a sweet, tender kiss.

"Wow." I sighed, basking in the glorious afterglow of the whole experience.

"That was..." he shook his head, laughing. "Wow."

"Wow." I repeated, giggling.

"I've never-" He shook his head again. "I'm speechless." He brought my hand up to his face, kissing the back of it. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Are you joking?" I asked, and we both laughed even harder.

We spent some time wrapped up in each other's arms, just letting our bodies cool down. Afterwards, we cleaned ourselves up, and got tucked into bed. My body was sore and relaxed all at the same time, and it felt great to stretch out naked under the covers.

We started watching an episode of The Brady Bunch, but the both of us were absolutely drained. Halfway through, I found myself falling asleep. Brian shut off the TV when he noticed how sleepy I was getting, and I nuzzled in close to him- listening to the beat of his heart.

"I love you." He whispered, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 3.3K 71
This is the story of a girl on a mission to make her dreams come true. She never expected to fall in love in the process. Cherie is a make up artist...
1.8K 42 17
I may or may not have fallen in love with Freddie Mercury... Welcome to my book of chaos! You can make any requests in the comments, or you can priva...
2.1K 212 72
Amanda Lins Bristley is a Brazilian girl. His mother is Brazilian and his British father. She lives with her mother in Sรฃo Paulo / Brazil. His mother...