Livin' Thing

*Graphic stuff ahead!*
_______________________________

I went to him- a familiar lust already pooling within me. All of the years battling against this part of myself would come to an end tonight in this bedroom. The countless moments spent craving, wondering, and imagining would finally be put to rest.

Brian tore the blanket away from his body and sat up to meet me halfway. When we kissed, I felt manic and out of control. It was like I was lacking the part of my brain that could form thoughts, and left with only this raw, primal ache for him.

He drew me onto his lap while our kiss softened into a slow, wanton dance. I shifted my hips against him, and he let out a satisfying hum. His hands moved over my body, squeezing me, and tugging on my nightgown- as if not sure how to go about removing it. He pulled roughly at the neckline and the sleeves, exhaling with frustration, before common sense seemed to return to him.

His palms swept over my thighs, moving under my dress and up over my sides. He settled them on my chest- which I had left bare just for him. I broke away from our kiss and pressed my forehead against his while he touched me. He explored and caressed my breasts as if it were the first time he'd ever felt them.

"What do you want?" He asked, low and breathless.

"Everything."

"Everything?"

I nodded, sitting back to look him in the eye. "Show me everything." I pulled my nightgown up over my head and tossed it onto the floor. His eyes lit a flame within me as he took in my exposed body. I've never felt as sexy and desired as I did when he looked at me.

"Fuck," He groaned, running his hands down my sides. "I love seeing you on top of me." He pulled my hips down, and I could feel the stiffness of him pressing against me.

"I want to touch you." I told him, lifting up the bottom of his shirt. He laid back to let me take it off of him.

His skin was so warm under my hands. I could feel his chest rising and falling, and his heart beating steadily against my palms. I found that little trail of hair below his belly button, and ran a finger over it, down toward his pants.

"Will you show me how?" I asked as I scooted off of his lap. Brian pushed his pants down to his thighs. I tried my best not to look shocked that he wasn't wearing any underwear.

I had never seen a penis in person before. My skin broke out in a prickly heat while I wondered how this long, intimidating part of himself could ever fit inside of me.

He kept his eyes on me while he touched himself- moving his hand slowly, and with expertise. There was something so erotic about the sight of him doing such a thing. I felt myself growing heavier and heavier with arousal. There was a weighted ache that spread through my stomach all the way down to my toes. I could hardly stand it.

"Show me how you touch yourself." He said.

I was desperate for relief, so I gladly took the opportunity to give him a show. I slipped one hand into my underwear and cupped one breast with the other- sighing the moment my body received the stimulus it was craving. Brian's hand sped up as he watched me.

"Fuck... Take those off." He breathed.

I tugged my underwear off, and laid down beside him, continuing to touch myself. He took hold of my other hand, and wrapped my fingers around his erection, wordlessly demonstrating how hard to grip and how fast to move. It was thick and solid in my hand, and his skin was much softer than I had imagined. After a moment, he pulled his hand away and I kept up the motion.