You are so Hypnotizing (Demi...

By Demixxdevonne

Demi and Odell have known each other for a few years now and have many mutual friends. What happens when they... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilouge

12

1.1K 37 3
By Demixxdevonne

Demi's POV

The next morning I woke up at around eight am and I look over to see Maddie still sleeping so I roll out of bed and go to my bathroom to do my morning routine. I then walk downstairs and thankfully everyone seems to still be asleep so I walk to the backyard and I FaceTime Odell who answers immediately.

"Morning baby." He mumbles as he lays in his bed and I smile.

"Did I wake you?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Nah, I was already awake. I'm waiting for Lani to wake up. Girl can sleep." He says and I chuckle.

"Like you?" I say cause he's always sleeping on me or the last to wake up normally.

"Probably. Anyways, Merry Christmas." He says giving me a smile and I smile back.

"Merry Christmas baby. Do you have what I sent you right now? I want you to open it." I say and he nods and sits up.

"Yeah I do. Go get what I sent you and we can both open them." He says and I nod and walk back inside to grab the gift that I left in the living room by the tree. As I go to walk back outside, I see Dallas and I roll my eyes and walk straight past her. I then sit back down and tell Odell to open his first. When he does, there's two presents wrapped. One is for him and I then decided to get something for Lani.

"Do you want me to open them in a specific order?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah, open the checkered one first." I say since that one is for him and he does. He unwraps the box and then opens the box to see a gold Rolex I got him with a blue face.

"This is dope as fuck baby. You didn't have to." He says pulling it out of the box and snapping it around his wrist and I smile.

"I wanted to. Now open the other one." I say biting my lip out of nervousness. He then grabs the other present and unwraps it before opening the box. He smiles when he sees the teddy bear that has a ton of different interactive buttons on it to make it light up and talk. "Figured I could get something for Lani too. She doesn't have to know who it's from you can just give it to her." I say and he smiles so big and looks at me.

"You're amazing. You didn't have to get her anything baby." He says and I smile and shrug.

"I walked past a kids section at a store last week and I couldn't help myself and I saw that and decided to get it for her for Christmas." I say and he smiles.

"Thank you baby. She's going to love it. I already know." He says and I smile.

"Of course." I say.

"Okay, now open yours." He says and I smile and grab the box and open it up to see a wrapped gift. I then unwrap that and open the box to see a small diamond heart necklace and I smile and shake my head.

"Baby this is too much." I say and he chuckles.

"No it isn't. Come on, put it on." He says and I smile and clip the necklace around my neck.

"It's beautiful baby. Thank you." I say and he smiles.

"Of course. Thank you for mine and Lani's also. I can't wait to show her." He says and just then I hear whining and Lani calling Odell.

"Sounds like she's awake. I'll let you go then. Have a good day baby and I'll talk to you later." I say and he smiles.

"You too ma. Talk to you later." He says and I nod. We then hang up and I sigh and take a deep breath before standing up and walking inside. When I do, I see everyone awake and in the kitchen as my parents make breakfast. Everyone looks at me as I walk to the trash can and I throw out the box and wrapping paper. I then walk out of the kitchen and go to the living room since I don't really want to be around Dallas still.

I scroll through my phone and after a couple minutes Odell sends me a video of Lani playing with the bear and giggling and I smile big as I watch it. I quickly text him back and then Maddie walks into the living room and sits down next to me.

"Is the necklace from your man?" She asks and I chuckle and nod.

"Yeah. We sent each other things and we just opened them on FaceTime right now." I say and she smiles and rests her head on my shoulder.

"It's pretty." She says and I nod agreeing with her. Soon, breakfast is done so Maddie and I stand up and walk in the kitchen. We all fill up our plates before sitting down and thankfully Maddie sat next to me while we ate. It was a really quiet breakfast and no one talked. That is until my mom spoke up.

"Alright, I'm over this. It is Christmas morning and my daughters are fighting. Apologize and make up because I will not deal with this all day." My mom says and I sigh and look up at Dallas who remains looking down at her plate.

"I'm not apologizing. Demi started it." She says and I roll my eyes.

"You're the one that basically called me a hoe!" I say and she rolls her eyes.

"And you called me one too!" She shouts back.

"Cause you deserved it! And then you go and call me out on my rehab stints. Never in my entire life did I think my own sister could go that low. Never Dallas!" I shout back as I stand up with tears in my eyes.

"She's right Dallas. That wasn't right." My dad says.

"Whatever. I thought you were leaving last night anyways." She says and I roll my eyes and sniffle.

"You want me to leave? Fine I can leave." I say turning to walk upstairs as tears start streaming down my face.

"Demi!" I hear my mom call as I start packing my bag. My door then opens. "It's Christmas. Please do not leave." My mom says and I turn to her with tears streaming down my face.

"She clearly doesn't want me here. I don't understand why none of you can ever be happy for me. You always think the worst and criticize any decisions that I make! Am I in another relationship? Yes I am. Did I plan it? No I didn't. But I deserve to make my own choices. I am 28 years old and if I wanna have fun and be with someone that makes me laugh and treats me amazing then I will!" I say shouting in some places. "I love you mom, but you have to understand that I'm an adult." I say and she sighs and looks down.

"I just want you to be okay." She says and I sigh myself and sit down on my bed.

"I am okay mom. You guys are the only ones upsetting me lately and making me not okay." I say and she nods and sits down next to me.

"Okay, I'm sorry." She says rubbing my back. "I'll talk to Dallas. For now, can you please just come downstairs so we can make the best out of the rest of this Christmas?" She asks and I sigh and look down at my phone when it goes off with a text message from Odell reminding me to talk to my family and I nod.

"Okay." I say and she smiles and kisses my cheek. We then walk downstairs and we all opened presents together. Dallas and I still didn't talk to each other and that's how it went for the next week. We completely ignored each other and it did suck. She's my sister and I hate fighting with her, but I did send her a text apologizing on my behalf and she never answered so I just shrugged her off. Odell ended up flying into LA the morning of New Years Eve and I was so happy to see him. With me and my sister fighting, I could really use him.

"You and your sister still not talking?" He asks as we sit in my living room together.

"Nope. I texted her apologizing, but she never answered. I don't know why she's pissed at me. She's the one that went as low to call me out on my rehab stints. Like what kind of sister does that. It pisses me off." I say and Odell nods.

"It is messed up, but you guys are sisters. You have to talk and make up eventually." He says.

"I've already made the effort and she didn't care. It's on her now." I say and he sighs and pulls me into his lap.

"I hate seeing you so upset about this." He says pushing some hair behind my ear.

"What she said hurt me. I mean, we've had arguments before but we were always fine after a couple days. She went too far this time. I don't even know if I'll forgive her if she does apologize." I say looking down at Odell's chain that he's wearing.

"You guys just need to talk." He says and I look up at him.

"She needs to make that effort. Now can we forget about this for now. You're only here for a couple days." I say and he smiles and nods.

"Yes, we can. What are we doing tonight?" He asks and I shrug.

"A few of my friends are going to Nobu tonight and there's going to be fireworks on the beach at midnight. If you're not comfortable meeting them yet though, we can do something else." I say and he smiles.

"We can do that. That sounds fun." He says and I smile.

"You sure you want to meet them? They can be a little extra sometimes." I say running my hands up and down his chest as his drift down to my ass.

"Yes, I do. They're your friends and I wanna meet my girlfriends friends." He says and I smile.

"Okay. I'll let them know that we're coming." I say and he smiles then leans in to kiss me and I smile in the kiss. We soon made it up to my room since that kiss escalated. After we've caught our breath from that sexual encounter, we decided to take a shower and get ready.

"Babe what are you wearing? I don't know what to wear." Odell asks as I sit in front of my vanity and do my makeup.

"I'm wearing that white dress with the purple flowers. It's hanging in my closet. You don't have to dress all nice though. It's casual." I say and he nods and walks in my closet. Once I finish my makeup, Odell is dressed and is wearing white jeans and a white long sleeve shirt with a jacket on top as well as a bucket hat.

"The fact that you look good in stuff like that blows my mind." I say walking up to him and he chuckles.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asks pulling me in between his legs.

"If any other guy would wear what you're wearing they would make a complete fool of themselves, but you make it look good. Really good." I say smirking and he smiles and leans in to peck my lips.

"Thank you then?" He says more as a question when we pull away and I giggle. I then walk back to the bathroom to do my hair and I dry it and put a few curls in. I then walk to my closet and I take my robe off so I can get dressed.

"Baby, can you come zip this up?" I ask from the closet as I stand in front of the mirror. Odell then walks in and he smirks immediately and licks his lips.

"I don't know if I wanna go anywhere now mamas." He says looking me up and down before placing his hands on my hips from behind and I roll my eyes as I blush slightly.

"We're going. Now zip me up please." I say and he laughs and zips up my dress before kissing my neck and I sigh. "Baby stop." I finally speak up as I pull away from him and he chuckles.

"Fine." He says surrendering as he puts his hands up and I giggle and start putting my jewelry on. Once I'm ready, I walk out to see Odell sitting on my bed with my dogs and I smile.

"You're so beautiful." He says as he looks up at me and I blush and look down.

"Thank you baby." I say walking up to him and standing in between his legs. I then bend down to kiss him as he finds his hand to my hip while the other rests on the side of my thigh.

We then leave and Lyndan drives us up to Malibu so we can celebrate New Years at Nobu. By the time we get there, it's about 10 pm so we get out the car and I immediately see paps and I discreetly roll my eyes. Odell has me walk in front of him and Lyndan walks in front of me as I keep my head down. When we get inside, we immediately go back to the balcony. My friends were all already there and when they saw me walk in with Odell they all gave me a look as well as a smirk and I roll my eyes with a smile.

"Ready to meet my crazy ass friends." I ask Odell as I look up at him with a smirk and he chuckles and drapes his arm around my shoulders.

"Yup." He replies popping the p and I smile then we walk over to my friends. I introduced him to all of them and they all took him very well which I was thankful for. Odell seemed to like them as well and I was glad that everyone seemed to get along.

"So what do you think of all of them?" I ask Odell as I walk up to him and grab his hand and he smiles over at me and we walk over to the edge of the balcony so we can look out to the ocean. 

"They're cool. You got a good group of friends." He says wrapping his arms around me and I smile up at him.

"That I do. I'm glad they all seem to take you well. I was kind of nervous to be honest." I say and he furrows his brows.

"Why?" He asks and I sigh.

"Well my family hasn't taken me being in a new relationship very well so I was nervous they were all gonna act the same way." I say and he nods.

"Things will cool down with your family. They're just protective over you and you did just get out of a relationship also, so they might be a little more hesitant." He says and I roll my eyes.

"I am more than capable of making my own decisions." I say and he laughs.

"I know you are, but how many times have you gotten in a new relationship and been hurt really bad?" He asks and I sigh and look down. "They're just protecting you because they don't want you getting hurt right after you finally healed your heart again. Let them calm down and see how happy you are and how amazing I treat you and all will be fine eventually." He continues and I nod. He has a point.

"Alright. You're right." I say and he smiles and leans down to kiss me.

"I know." He replies smirking and I roll my eyes with a chuckle. The rest of that night we spent hanging around and waiting for midnight to strike. Once it did, Odell leaned down to kiss me softly as he held my chin in his hand. We then all went down to the beach and watched the fireworks with Odell hugging me from behind and I relaxed against him as he occasionally kissed my cheek or neck. It was an amazing night, and at around two am, we all left and headed home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.6K 55
Can Demi and Odell survive once the world finds out about them?
124K 3.2K 62
Long time friends, what happens when someone cheats? A long time friendship can change and feelings, oh man, feelings will be strongly involved
362K 22.6K 46
[Sequel to: A Thug In Love With A Church Girl!!!]- Please Read Book 1 First!! Victoria and Odell are back and better than ever. Odell and Victoria ar...
9K 179 13
Demi & Emma have been friends for 16 years, things get a little bumpy when Emma tells Demi she's a lesbian.