Tabitha Geller | Friends Fanf...

Per HisKoala2003

This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller. Més

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

51

1.6K 21 2
Per HisKoala2003

-October 16th 1997-

   At Monica and Rachel's we are all eating breakfast as Chandler is cleaning out his wallet.

Tabitha:Hey!.New wallet huh?.

Chandler:Yeah it was time.The old condom ring in the leather just doesn’t say cool anymore.

Monica:Rachel!.

Rachel:What?.

Monica:You just put an empty carton back in the fridge!.

Rachel:Oh yeah I know but the garbage was full.

Monica:Have you ever taken out the trash?."Hands her the garbage".

Rachel:Well I thought you liked doing it.

Rachel starts out the door and stops.

Monica:Third door on the left.

Rachel:Right!.

Rachel leaves and that leaves us to talk.

Joey:So when are you gonna open that box you found in your old bedroom at Jack and Judy's hun?.

Tabitha:I don't know when.I guess when i feel the time is right.

Ross:What box?.

Tabitha:About a week ago when Monica was making dinner for Judy's party I packed up my old bedroom and in the closet I found a box that said "Robin's Things" on it.

   At that monent Rachel returns to the apartment in tears.

Monica:God!.If you’re gonna cry about it."Grabs the box throws it out".

   Soon Rachel is telling us of her experience in the garbage room.

Joey:Whoa-whoa Treeger made you cry?.

Rachel:Yes!.And he said really mean things that were only partly true.

Joey:I’m gonna go down there and teach that guy a lesson.

Monica:Joey please don’t do that.I think it’s best that we just forget about it.

Rachel:That’s easy for you to say you weren’t almost just killed.

Joey:All right that’s it school is in session!."Leaves and slams the door".

   I smirk as Joey leaves finding it sexy when he is protective.

Monica:"Picking up a card from Chandler’s wallet".My God!.Is this a gym card?.

Chandler:Oh yeah gym member.I try to go four times a week but I’ve missed the last 1200 times.

Ross:So why don’t you quit?.

Chandler:You don’t think I’ve tried?.You think I like having 50 dollars taken out of my bank account every month?.No they make you go all the way down there!.Then they use all of these phrases and peppiness to try and confuse you!.Then they bring out Maria.

Ross:Who is Maria?.

Chandler:Oh Maria.You can’t say no to her she’s like this lycra spandex covered gym…treat.

Ross:You need me to go down there with you and hold your hand?.

Chandler:No!

Ross:So you’re strong enough to face her on your own?.

Chandler:Oh no you’ll have to come.

   A little time passes and  everyone is still eating breakfast.

Phoebe:Oh please somebody tell me I don’t have to go to work today!.

Tabitha:What’s the matter?.

Phoebe:Oh my first massage today is this incredibly gorgeous guy and every time I see him I just want to do things to him that I’m not allowed to charge for.

Monica:So do them for free.

Phoebe:Oh no it is forbidden!.N-no Mrs. Potter fires people for fooling around with clients.And it’s against my oath as a masseuse.

Ross:They make you take an oath?.

Phoebe:No I made myself take an oath. Yeah no fooling around with clients and um always be prepared.Yeah that one’s actually from the Boy Scouts but it just makes good sense.

Chandler:Why don’t you just give him to somebody else?.

Phoebe:No I can handle it.No I’m a professional."Starts to leave".

Rachel:Oh Pheebs is that a new ankle bracelet?.

Monica:Wow!.And you got a petticure.Your feet are all dressed up.

Chandler:Because that’s the only part of you he can see when he’s on the table!.

Monica:You’re gonna do some feet flirting!.

PhoebefI don’t what your talking about.

   She laughs nervously and continues to leave.

Ross:Then how do you explain the toe ring?!.

Phoebe:Because it’s Arabian princess day at work!.Okay?!.Leave me alone!.

   Phoebe leaves and I smile remembering how there were times I dressed up for Joey.Soon Joey is returning from talking to Mr.Treeger.

Rachel:Oh!.My hero!.What happened?.

Joey:Well uh I went down there and told him that no one treats my friends like that and that he’d better come up here and apologize.I’ll see you later.

Joey starts to leave.

Monica:Wait a minute what did he say?.

Joey:He said that he wasn’t gonna apologize because you guys are living here illegally so instead what he’s gonna do is have you evicted...I’ll see you later.

Rachel:What?!.You got us evicted!.

Monica:I told you not to go down there!.

Joey:Well he made Rachel cry!.

Monica:Rachel always cries!.

Rachel:That’s not true!."Starts to cry".

Monica:Now Joey you go down there and you suck up to him.I mean you suck like you’ve never sucked before!.

Joey:All right!.I’ll try!.But if I can’t you can stay with Tabby and I until you get settled.

Rachel:Go!.

Joey:All right,all right,all right.

Joey starts to leave but he stops and turns around.

Joey:I mean I’ll have to check with her first but-

Tabitha:We'll talk later hun.

Monica shoos Joey out.

*****************************************

   At Central Perk Joey is telling me,Monica and Rachel what he has to do in order for Monica and Rachel to stay.

Monica:His dancing partner?!.

Joey:Yeah there’s this superintendent’s dance the Super Ball.I don’t know and he wants to impress Marge this lady super that he’s a crush on.

Rachel:Well why doesn’t he practice with a girl?.

Joey:Well he’s too shy he doesn’t thing he’s good enough to dance with girls yet.

Rachel:Yeah right he almost danced me right down that…garbage chute."Starts to cry".

Monica:Oh would you let it go already?!. You’re fine!.

Chandler and Ross enter Central Perk.

Chandler:Hey.

Rachel:Hey!.So did you quit?.

Chandler:No I almost did couldn’t leave Ross there without a spotter!.

Tabitha:Wait now so you joined the gym?.

Rachel starts to laugh.

Ross:And that’s funny why?.

Rachel:Oh um I was just you know working out and um…Oh that’s it.

Chandler:We’re doomed.Okay they’re gonna take 50 bucks out of our accounts for the rest of our lives.What are we gonna do?.

Monica:Well you could actually go to the gym.

Chandler and Ross both laugh

Ross:Or!.Or we could go to the bank close our accounts and cut them off at the source.

Chandler:You’re a genius!.

Joey:Aw man now we won’t be bank buddies!.

Chandler:Now there’s two reasons.

Phoebe:"Entering".Hey.

Everyone:Hey!.

Phoebe:Oh you guys, remember that cute client I told you about?.I bit him.

Rachel:Where?!.

Phoebe:On the touchy.

Ross:And that's not against your oath?!.

Phoebe:No I know!.I-I’m sorry but the moment I touch him I just wanna throw out my old oath and take a new dirty one.

Monica:Well next time your massaging him you should try and distract yourself.

Joey:Yeah!.Yeah!.Yeah.Like-like when I’m doing something exciting and I don’t wanna get too excited I just ah you know try to thing of other things like ah sandwiches and ah baseball and ah my wife.

Tabitha:Thank you Joey.

Joey:"Smirks".N-no thank you.

*****************************************
-October 17th 1997-

   At Monica and Rachel's Me,Rachel and Monica are sitting at the table as Joey enters.

Monica:Hey-hey how goes the dancing?.Gay yet?.

Joey:Ah-ha-ha you guys owe me big time.

   Joey walks into the kitchen and does a little dance step on the way.

Rachel:"Laughing".What was that?.

Joey:What?.

Rachel:You just did a little dancy thing.

Joey:No I didn’t.

Monica:Yes you did!.You did like a little hop.

Rachel:You are soo enjoying this.

Joey:No I’m not!.And it wasn’t a hop it was a pademarie.

Monica:"Laughing harder".You know the words!.You are so into this!.

Joey:All right well maybe I’m enjoying it a little bit.I mean I’m getting pretty good at it.

Rachel:Oh this is so sweet Joey our little twinkle-toes.

Joey:Hey-hey hold on this isn’t some kind of like girly dance.All right it’s like a sport it’s manly!.

Monica:All right then show me some manly moves.

Joey:All right.

   I get up to help Joey demonstrate I expect for Joey to take the lead but he doesn’t and we fumble around for a little bit.

Joey:I don’t know how to lead.

Tabitha:Well when you learn."Whispers in his ear".Take that to our bedroom.

   I pull back and wink at him smirking...Later on at Monica and Rachel's, Chandler and Ross are telling Me,Joey, Rachel and Monica about their bank problem.

Monica:So you didn't leave the bank?.

Ross:No!.And somehow we ended up with a joint checking account.

Rachel:What are you ever gonna use that for?!.

Chandler:To pay for the gym.

Phoebe enters the apartment.

Tabitha:Hey.

Phoebe:Hey!.So I had a great day Rick and I really hit it off and we started making out and then my boss walked in and fired me for being a whore.

Joey:What?!.

Rachel:You got fired?!.

Monica:Oh my Gosh!.

Phoebe:It’s so weird I have never been fired from anything before!.

Rachel:Sweety...

Phoebe:I just-I just started walking around not knowing what to do next you know?.I-I started asking people on the street if they wanted massages.Then these policemen, thought I was a whore too.It’s been a really bad day whore wise.

There’s a knock on the door and Chandler answers it.

Treeger:Hey Duck is Chick here?.

Chandler:Yeah…Bunny-rabbit.

Joey:"To Treeger".So you ah ready for our last practice?.

Treeger:Yeah but you know I think the reason we’re not getting that spin right is because my apartment’s too small.

Joey:Look you wanna use our place?.

Treeger:No I ah had another idea.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.8K 109 4
Joey Tribbiani had a daughter with his former girlfriend when they were only fifteen. Olivia would sometimes stay with her father and hangs out with...
282K 5.3K 15
What if Monica and Ross had a sister? What if Chandler had fallen in love with her instead?
118K 3.9K 54
lizzie geller was grossly in love with her older sister's best friend rachel green in high school. seeing her in a wedding dress in their hang out sp...
37.8K 990 30
- SUGAR AND SPICE - ❝ sugar and spice and all things nice kisses sweeter than wine sugar and spice and all things nice you know that little girl is m...