Ink Slinger

By Freya_38

My skin is her canvas... More

ONE (Iselen POV)
TWO (Iselen POV)
FOUR (Ruby POV)
FIVE (Iselen POV)
SIX (Ruby POV)
SEVEN (Iselen POV)
EIGHT (Iselen POV)
NINE (Iselen POV)
TEN (Ruby POV)
ELEVEN (Iselen POV)
TWELVE (Iselen POV)
THIRTEEN (Iselen POV)
FOURTEEN (Iselen POV)
FIFTEEN (Iselen POV)
SIXTEEN (Iselen POV)
SEVENTEEN (Ruby POV)
EIGHTEEN (Iselen POV)
NINETEEN (Iselen POV)
TWENTY (Iselen POV)
TWENTY-ONE (Iselen POV)
TWENTY-TWO (Iselen POV)
TWENTY-THREE (Iselen POV)
TWENTY-FOUR (Iselen POV)
TWENTY-FIVE (Ruby POV)
TWENTY-SIX (Ruby POV)
TWENTY-SEVEN (Iselen POV)
TWENTY-EIGHT (Iselen POV)
TWENTY-NINE (Iselen POV)
THIRTY (Ruby POV)
THIRTY-ONE (Ruby POV)
THIRTY-TWO (Iselen POV)
THIRTY-THREE (Ruby POV)
THIRTY-FOUR (Ruby POV)
THIRTY-FIVE (Iselen POV)
THIRTY-SIX (Iselen POV)
EPILOGUE (Iselen POV)

THREE (Iselen POV)

1.8K 97 37
By Freya_38

I leave the elevator looking around bewildered and surprised again: this office doesn't look like mine at all. All floors in this building are supposed to have the same layout but I work in a cold, depressing and bland space painted in neutral shades whereas Savannah's cultural foundation is modern and full of design furniture, dark concrete walls give an industrial touch but the blue armchairs bring colour to the office and light pours in shinning bright through the wide windows lighting up the cream hardwood floor. There aren't many employees but they all look relaxed and happy while working, they contrast sharply with the tension on the floor above where everybody competes to get the boss' approval... unsuccessfully most of the time, I must say.

"Can I help you?" I smile at the kind boy who looks at me confused since I'm still standing in front of the elevator.

"Yes, I'm looking for Savannah's office..." I stop hesitating because I don't know her last name. "We're friends but I've never been here before." I explain and the guy nods, pointing at his left with his hand.

"It's at the end of the corridor, you can't miss it. The door is made of glass so you'll see her sat at her desk."

"Thank you," I whisper walking in the direction indicated. To be honest, I'm not sure Savannah will be happy to see me since I've been avoiding her lately... It's increasingly difficult for me to find reasonable excuses to turn down her invitations every time she asks me to go out with them on the weekends. It's been a month since I met the girls for the first time and I run into her in the lobby or the coffee shop in front of the building, we talk and laugh but, every time she insists on asking me to go out for dinner with them, I have to come up with a new excuse to explain why it'd be a bad idea: my job, the flu, my stupid boss, a distant cousin who lives in this country visiting me... Maybe I should just tell her I don't earn enough money to adjust to their lifestyle because I'm starting to suspect that Savannah thinks I'm avoiding Ruby after getting laid with her, actually, and that's not true; in fact, I wouldn't mind seeing her again and repeating the experience. It'd be a dream coming true...

"Iselen, hello... What are you doing here?" My friend blinks surprised and gets up from her chair, gesturing at me to walk into the office and take a seat on one of the gorgeous blue armchairs in front of her. She doesn't look upset, only confused, and the knot of tension in my stomach loosens a bit. "I was worried about you, I haven't seen you in the coffee shop this week... Have you been sick?"

"No, I was working." I shake my head, amused when I see her rolling her eyes and opening her mouth to insult my boss. "This time is different, there was a good reason to work overtime: we had to publish the new book of a very famous author who's well-known for being a little difficult and very demanding. Surprisingly, I managed to edit it before the deadline and she liked the cover I showed her at first sight... I don't know, I think she likes me and we have good chemistry... The task was easier than I expected. Now I'm the only assistant she wants to work with and my boss is happy and feels relieved. I didn't expect it but he's paid me a generous commission."

"I'm happy for you too, that's great. It was about time for that idiot to realize how good you're at your job." Savannah leans to one side to open the door of a mini fridge on a shelf and takes two soft drinks. "We have to celebrate but I don't have champagne, unfortunately, so this will do for now."

"It's okay," I whisper smiling amused while she looks for two glasses and my eyes are drawn by a colourful painting on the wall, the watercolour standing out against the dark grey: some musicians playing in Bourbon Street in New Orleans and it looks like the artist is amateur but has very good taste and sensibility.

"My grandma painted it, she still lives in the city and watercolour is her favourite hobby..." Savannah gives me my drink and raises her own glass at me. "Congratulations."

"Thank you, I didn't know your grandma was living in New Orleans, it must be beautiful, I'd love to visit the city... And talking about a celebration, are you going out with the girls this weekend? I'd love to buy you all a drink..."

"Of course, I mean, there was nothing special planned but you know we're always willing to support successful women who kick the asses of their stupid bosses... metaphorically, of course. I'll call them and we'll look for a restaurant to grab a bite and later, we'll see, maybe we'll go to a club or to the Lucky Cheng's drag cabaret..."

"Whatever you prefer, I don't know the city."

"I'll have lunch with my boss and some big shots next Saturday but we can meet at Ruby's tattoo parlour at 6:30 pm. Do you remember the address?" I nod smiling, of course I do, I even found it on social media and now I follow the tattoo artist on Instagram... Although she's still ignoring me, maybe she hasn't even noticed it because she has thousands of followers. I hope we don't feel awkward when seeing each other again, I can't go out with the girls often but I'd hate to miss the opportunity of having fun with them from time to time because of a one-night-stand.

*****

"Louisa, how are you doing? Do you need help?" I've just walked into the tattoo parlour when the pretty girl with light brown hair was trying to get up from her chair leaning her hand on the reception counter but her huge belly has changed her centre of gravity and it's difficult for her to move. I run towards her as fast as my thigh high boots allow me and drop my bag to be able to offer her my arm.

"Thank you, Iselen. I'm fine, it's just that I can't get used to be so clumsy, I used to be so agile... I can't wait for this baby to be born... Have you heard me, baby girl? Mom needs you to get out of there soon..." Louisa taps on her belly with her index gently and I can't help smiling. "My doctor has told me that it can happen at any time during the next two weeks."

"Wow... Are you nervous?"

"A little but, on the other hand, I can't wait... It's horrible, I feel I have to pee every two minutes and I'm fed up with the situation."

Louisa shakes her head and leaves walking clumsily towards the back of the parlour while I watch her amused. I realize someone is laughing in one of the booths when I bend down to take my bag and I can hear the buzzing of a tattoo machine nonstop but I'm alone here in the waiting room and the receptionist is taking her time to come back. A big book with blue cover opened on the counter catches my eye and I can't help to take a look... Pictures of tattoos... dozens of pics of arms, legs, backs, breasts... full of amazing and fascinating tattoos. Most of them show shades of green, violet and pink with some touches of blue, they look like beautiful watercolours instead of real tattoos, lot of flowers and animals, some of the are abstract and look like brush strokes saturated in dark grey paint on a shoulder. Those soft colours seem to want to escape from the prison made of black lines and run through the skin freely bringing some dynamism to the designs. They're original, different, amazing... I bet this is Ruby's work.

"It's almost done, I'll see you next week..." I was so focused checking these works of art that I didn't notice a customer leaving one of the booths followed by the beautiful woman who's been haunting me in my dreams the entire month. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't feel disappointed when I realized that the night we spent together meant nothing to her and she wasn't going to call me, Ruby has a special charm that attracts everybody like a magnet and I'm not immune to her, of course. I may have picked out a very short black dress from my wardrobe and combined it with my thigh high boots despite they're uncomfortable to dance because I wanted to look good for her. "Oh, hello, Iselen. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, thank you..." I whisper with a grin on my face while she gets closer to the reception counter and writes something down on the appointment book without looking at me. I think she's not impressed by my outfit, all that effort for nothing, although on the other hand I feel relieved by her casual attitude. It's pretty clear she doesn't feel awkward despite she's in front of the woman with whom she got laid a month ago, the same one she ignored later, and that makes things easier for me: there won't be awkward silences tonight and I'll be able to have fun with the girls as if nothing had happened. Even if her plump lips draw my eyes when I remember them so sweet and I can't help swallowing hard thinking of her silky skin under my hands.

"Savannah told me about your last success in your job. Congratulations." Ruby tries to start a conversation kindly while rummaging on a drawer of the desk looking for something, her T-shirt falls forward allowing me to catch a glimpse of her breasts hid under her sports bra. The memory of her sweet nipples on my tongue makes me feel hot all of a sudden, damn it.

"Thank you, we'll celebrate it tonight..." I whisper while she seems to have found what she was looking for and gets closer to the counter again.

"Great, we're going to a famous club on the 35th floor of a very tall building and the views of the city from the windows are breathtaking."

"Sounds good to me..." Ruby nods with her eyes fixed on the book and writes something, clenching her chiselled jaw while I pray for Louisa to come back right now. Finally, she drops the pen and takes a look around realizing that we're alone here: someone is laughing at the back of the parlour, maybe Thyra or Lester, but they don't seem to be in a hurry to come back to the waiting room and Ruby frowns, shoving her hands in the back pockets of her black jeans. She looks really awkward now while staring at me.

"Are you considering getting a tat?" she asks pointing at the blue book with her chin. I smile when I understand she's trying to keep the conversation in a neutral field and I decide to make things easy for her playing along.

"I've been meaning to get one, my nephew's name on the inside of my wrist, but I've been told it's painful and I should look for an experienced artist since it's a delicate area, because of the veins..." Ruby nods and smiles amused.

"I see you've done some research... It's not that difficult, honestly, and pain depends on each one's tolerance. I could do the task, it'd be a small tattoo..." Suddenly, the beautiful woman takes my hand and turns it to take a look at my wrist skin, sliding her thumb all over the spot. The movement has been completely natural for her, an artist checking the canvas before thinking of a perfect design, but something happens... The atmosphere is getting thicker around us while Ruby moves her face closer to my arm so she can get a better look and the grip of her tattooed hand gets firmer. "Do you mind to walk closer to the window? I need natural light."

"Of course not..." I frown bewildered while we walk across the waiting room, the artist hasn't let go of my hand and lifts it again, staring at my wrist skin as if it were something fascinating and mysterious. She slides her thumb up following the trace of my blue veins under the evening sunlight.

"Your skin is so delicate, very pale and your pores are small, almost invisible... it's perfect to get ink done..." she mumbles quietly, as if she were talking to herself. "Gorgeous..."

"Thank you..." I answer out of breath. "But I don't think I can pay your fees." Ruby looks up and frowns but, before she can say anything, the entrance door opens behind her and Savannah walks in laughing followed by the girls and she releases my arm finally. I greet my friend and they all congratulate me, they look delighted with having something to celebrate and an excuse to have some drinks in a popular club tonight. I manage to forget about Ruby's weird behaviour while being busy kissing their cheeks, asking them how they've been and talking when Thyra and Lester join the group... The way she was looking at me and touching my skin was disturbing and creepy. I don't understand what's going on... or why her eyes seem to monitor all my movements now.

*****

"Here we are... again..." Ruby Rose whispers while dragging me into my apartment and kicks the door to close it, her tattooed hands shove me against the wall for a second before cradling my face to be able to kiss me deeply. Her tongue explores every corner of my mouth thoroughly, swirling around mine, and my legs feel weak although I think I could blame the liquor too... I've drunk lots of Cosmopolitans tonight and even a bottle of champagne that the artist insisted on paying to celebrate my success.

"Yes, but I don't understand what we're doing here again..." I mumble tilting my head back while she slides her lips down my neck, nibbling softly, and her hands sneak under my dress touching my thighs above my boots and further up till her warm fingers cup my core over the panties. "I thought you were ignoring me," words escape from my throat like a moan while she unbuttons her clothes quickly and I try to get rid of mines awkwardly.

"Do you think I've been ignoring you tonight?" Ruby helps me to take my boots off and suddenly, I find myself lying face up on my bed and her hot mouth sticks to a nipple while the mattress seems to spin around like a helicopter.

The truth is that no, she hasn't ignored me. She's been surprisingly attentive when we had some Mexican dinner, in fact, and later when we changed our margaritas for other drinks in the club she made sure that I always had a Cosmopolitan in my hand. Views from the windows were stunning, people around me danced and had fun and the decoration was smart but sophisticated at the same time. Once again, I couldn't believe how lucky I was. Savannah and her friends introduced me to a lot of interesting people, they raised their glasses at me dozens of times and we giggled stupidly all night long... And all the time I was able to feel Ruby's eyes fixed on my back, monitoring my movements closely while she changed her vodka for a bottle of water, and she even got rid of an annoying guy determined to flirt with me. I thought it was weird at first, I didn't understand what I had that could've grabbed her attention after ignoring me for a month, but later I kept drinking and dancing and didn't care anymore.

Till it was time for us to call some Ubers to go back home, we shoved the girls inside two and once again were alone on the sidewalk. Ruby asked if I was too drunk, I answered that a little but yet, I'd be able to get into the elevator alone and find the door of my apartment and she replied she didn't mean that: she wanted to get laid with me again but didn't want me to think that she was trying to have her way with me taking advantage of the fact that I was drunk. What a lovely girl... Of course, I answered that she had my permission to have her way with me in all circumstances, at any time, for hours... She smirked mischievously and here we are. Her hot mouth slides down my abdomen till kissing my pubis while I gasp for air.

"Iselen... Listen..." Ruby's hands cradle my face again, her body hovers over mine hiding the light from the nightstand lamp and she kisses me deeply before looking right into my eyes. "Are you sober?"

"No really," I admit laughing. "But there's nothing wrong with my ears, I listen to you... although I prefer to feel you..."

"I want to taste you." The air gets stuck in my lungs and my pussy walls clench painfully when I hear her. "I went to Canada three weeks ago for a photoshoot at a fashion magazine headquarters, their sole condition was that I must go through a medical check up to make sure that I was able to do the job without problems... I'm healthy, honey, I swear..."

"Me too... To be able to get into the country and have my green card..." I stutter putting my arms around her waist and feeling her soft breasts grazing mines when I hold her tighter. "I haven't sleep with any other woman."

"So, do you want to do this?" Ruby's eyes shine like stars, mesmerizing me while I nod, entranced.

The beautiful tattooed goddess makes herself comfortable between my legs and her breath fans my pubis one second before her mouth touches my throbbing flesh, my back arches on the mattress and a moan escapes from my lips echoing through the apartment along with the moan that has escaped from Ruby's throat, but her tongue keeps touching my folds licking and sucking slowly, indulging in my pussy as if it were the best thing she's ever tasted. I still can't believe this is happening, her silky hair grazes my thigh while she thrusts a naughty finger deeply in my body and my abdomen clenches. Ruby raises her head to look at me and her damp lips catch my eye.

"Delicious... you've said I can have my way with you for hours, haven't you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 2.9K 32
I destroyed my enemy when I made her my lover...
38.8K 2.3K 33
A white canvas has limitless potential. This is a Stella Carlin fanfic, but not a OITNB fanfic.
64.6K 3K 22
How could I grow to love her? She took me from flowers to a kingdom of darkness...