Why Didn't You Tell Me?! [edi...

By danasprincess

What happens when your best friend's ex boyfriend is the boy you've loved your whole life? Sure she dated him... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
*
Chapter Four*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23*
Note || Divider
[ One ]
[Two]
Three*
Four*
Five*
Six*
Seven*
Eight*
Nine*

Chapter 7*

2.1K 35 8
By danasprincess

DANA'S POV

I've got Joni's number in my phone, but I'm unsure if I should've called her or not, so I went and asked Kathlin for her advice. After all, she would tell me the truth. Joni is her best friend. Right? So I decided to call Kathlin. I told her to come to XIX with Will tomorrow for "important matters". She did.

"What's so important?" Kathlin asked me. She said it in some sort of a whisper.

"I wanted to ask you about Joni. You see when she passed out I put my number in her phone and I took her number. I was wondering if I should call or text her?" I was determined Kathlin was going to be supportive. It's obvious Joni liked me as much as I liked her. She was really nervous when I first spoke to her.

"No, no, no. She has a crush on this other boy at school. Plus she talks really bad about you and is very rude and manipulative." Kathlin said "matter of fact-ly". She didn't seem convincing. But I soon hated myself.

Who am I kidding? She doesn't like me. She is cute enough to have herself a boyfriend already.

"Thanks." I roughly answered. Then I stormed off. I would think Joni was better than that. She did act really nice. well for the few words that she told me at least. I guess she was only nervous because she is just starstruck. I guess it wasn't ever meant to be.

Or maybe I'm guessing wrong...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 1.2K 72
"All I want is you. You and no one else, and I'll keep you to myself. There's no time to take it slow. Laine, please, let me get to know you." A typi...
25.1K 1.4K 200
only 3 words: VOTE, COMMENT AND ENJOY!! HIGHEST RANKING: #599 IN SHORT STORIES
18.1K 346 33
"I thought I found my hero, i guess I didn't" Beky and Cole meet one another and go through adventures together. They have rough patches and good ti...
16.7K 440 12
Anna Curtis has been living a horrible high school life. With Gabe Morales holding a false grudge over her, things just keep getting worse. When she...