Your Scent|| Vkook

By wetaekookie

"Your scent it's..." "What?" "Sweet." In where Kim Taehyung, a vampire from the south meets a human who he de... More

🎃Prologue🎃
🎃2🎃
🎃3🎃
🎃4🎃
🎃5🎃
🎃6🎃
🌚⁷🌚
🎃8🎃
🎃9🎃
🎃10🎃
🎃11🎃
🎃12🎃
🎃13🎃
🎃14🎃
🎃15🎃
🎃16🎃
🌈💜Ty you for 1k reads💜🌈

🎃1🎃

3.3K 103 21
By wetaekookie

🎃

I see you through the window
Our eyes are locked together

Jungkook clung to the wall, hiding his face in a dark baggy coat and overall. He wore a mask to hide his face.

It had been seventeen years since his parents passed away. Seventeen years since the Vampires had taken over his town. 

His eyes glided over the streets, looking to see if the crowned prince was around. Searching if another dead body of a Vampire or human lay cold on the street.

Empty.

He walked across with careful precautions. "Boo!" 

Jungkook winced and shot around pointing a dagger at the blond's heart. He gave a cold sigh, "God damn it Jimin, don't do that during a bloody war." He hissed through his teeth.

"Sorry, Guk. I couldn't help it," he chuckled. "You looked so venerable." 

Jungkook smiled under his mask but it lasted mere seconds. "Do you think the war will just... keep going?"

Jimin kept quiet for a few seconds before shaking his head, "We'll win. Kill all of the Vampires and take our land back. I know it."

Jungkook placed his dagger into his back pocket case. Yet, his hand tightly gripped it. The two boys walked towards the small village house where a bunker lay beneath it. 

Screams and smoke from fires could be seen from miles. At this point, the screams mixed with the car horns. He wasn't sure which was which.

"Jungkook?" Jimin's voice interrupted his thoughts. 

"Hm?"

"I did have a question? Are- are you..." The older bit his lip, "Is it true that you're going to the forest? I overheard you and Hoesok talking- more like arguing about you going alone."

Jungkook gave a small sigh, "Yeah." 

Jimin paused in his footsteps, "Oh. But what about Vampires?" He tried to sound calm, look calm, but the younger wasn't blind.

"Repellent, dagger, loaded gun, black clothing, and neck cover." Jungkook listed, continuing to walk into the basement of the house. 

"What about-"

"There's a lot of myths, hyung." Jungkook cut him off, throwing his bag on the ground. "I plan on going to the Vamp's forest," he concluded.

Jimin chewed his bottom lip, "I should go-"

"Alone."

.🕸️.

"Taehyung! Where the hell do you think you're going!" The bony, paled-skin older yelled.

"To the human world, why can't I go Yoongi-hyung?" The oblivious younger asked.

Yes. That's right. Taehyung was oblivious. His mother had ordered Yoongi to hide him in the forest away from the commotion. Since he was the half-blood vampire prince.

Rumors spread that he was the reason for the war, yet, Taehyung had no clue about it.

He was in his own world. Lost and trapped.

"No. Not today." 

"But we used to always go down there. Remember?" Taehyung gave a pouty face.

"Yeah yeah, but not anymore."

"Why?"

"We're... having a feast tonight! Come on!" Yoongi grabbed the younger arm and pulled him to the camp. 

"A feast? But that only happens on special days?" Taehyung cocked a brow with a slight shiver from the cold of the winter.

"You don't remember what day it is?" The older gave a slight chuckle when the younger shook his head. 

"I lost track of the days when we stopped going to the city." He clenched his teeth.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "It's your birthday?" 

Taehyung paused, "My... Birthday? We haven't celebrated my birthday since I was young. I'm... what twenty-five now?" He scoffed but he was truly excited. Yoongi could see it in his eyes.

How he loved seeing the happiness in the younger eyes.

"Whatever you say." 

The pair walked into the camp when all eyes fell on Taehyung. 

Because I'm a half-blood Vampire. Taehyung thought the bitterness was deadly in his tone. He hated how much he had to deal with but how little he knew.

Suddenly, a thought popped into the brown-haired man's head. I'll escape just for a peak today. Just a small peek into the city then I'll come back. 

Taehyung smiled at the thought of leaving the compacted area. 

A voice snapped him from his thought, "Taetae! Happy twenty-five!" It was a voice he purely hated to hear. 

Soekjin.

"Leader Jin," he bowed a bit. A plastered smile glued to his face. The leader of their pack gave a strongly fake smile.

"Oh, you flatter me." 

Why do you give me such a bad feeling? The blonde thought.

Taehyung bowed again and walked to his mother. "Taehyung," she gave a tired grin handing him the leftover squirrel. "I wanted to talk to you."

Taehyung felt like a two-year-old when his mother talked to him. A child.  

"Yes?" He sat, leaving the squirrel. 

"I know you crave the blood of a human," she tilted her head staring into his eyes. "I see it."

"What are you? A prophetic? Mindreader?" Taehyung sneered, puffing his cheek and crossing his arms.

The pure-blood just looked at him in silence. 

.🕸️.

Taehyung jumped from tree to tree. I hate this. I was a normal boy now I'm some kind of Prince who knows nothing. 

His pace grew faster, with longer strides, as his anger grew.

He let out a howl of pain as he fell from the tree, hitting the ground. "Shit!

His pale skin poured bits of his blue touched blood. He sat up, shots of pain moving up from his back. He tried his best to sit up but he was unable to. "Help," he winced due to the pain. No one heard his cry for help. 

Or, he believed no one did.

Small footsteps made the blond jump. He couldn't run, due to his hurt leg. What if it's a hunter? 

He scrambled around but he was stuck. 

A boy, a bit taller than him, wearing all black appeared. He stopped in his tracks when he saw the hurt vampire. "Only one creature has blue-blood." He muttered grabbing his dagger.

Taehyung sniffed the air, noticing the scent was sweet. A human, a man, with a... Sweet scent? 

He watched as the man came near him, with the dagger. "W-wait... What are you doing with that? Hold on..." Taehyung said weakly.

"You're the half-blood vampire prince, aren't you?" He questioned.

The vampire scuffled backward, "Yeah... But how do you know?"

"Your blood. Only Vampire half-bloods have them." He held the knife to his neck. "I'm sick of this war, and if I kill you, the other Vampires will die."

"First of all, what war?" He cocked a brow, with a slight chuckle. "Secondly, what books are you reading? If I die, only I die." 

The black-haired boy's eyes widened, just slightly. "You... don't know about the war?" He shook his head, "Your lying!"

Taehyung scoffed, "Lying? I bet your lying! Humans and Vampires wouldn't fight!"

"We have been for almost sixteen years now! How long have you been in these woods?" He kept his hard.

"I was eight when I moved here- rather taken because of my mother. I'm twenty-five now, and the last time I stepped out was when I was... Nine." He paused, "So sixteen years."

"Well, you're the half blood-"

"I'm Taehyung, do you think I want to be a prince?" The blonde interrupted.

"Well since we're saying names," The black-haired man sighed, pulling the dagger back. "I'm Jungkook."

His mask was pulled down, revealing his skin. 

Taehyung didn't know what it was; if it was because he craved human blood. But he had never seen such pure skin. Not even in the books, his mother showed him as a boy that was made to fulfill vampires' hunger.

He breathed in Jungkook's smell, "Your scent." He whispered, keeping his distance.

"What?" Jungkook cocked a brow, almost forgetting the man was a vampire.

"It's... Sweet."

Sweet? Is this man a vampire? Why is he so... Human? He shook his head, "Shut up." 

Taehyung smirked, "Well I wouldn't get to close. But I-" He looked down meeting his hurt legs, "I need some assistance."

The man tilted his head, "Help? What happened anyway?"

"I fell from some kind of force. Like someone pushed me." Taehyung bit his lip, rubbing his legs.

Jungkook watched the bigger hand rub back and forth. He shook his hand, get a hold of yourself, he's a vampire.

His gaze averted upwards to the blonde, "Can I trust you not to bite me?"

"That's what I'm worried about."  The blonde continued to chew his bottom lip, his eyes kind. "If the full moon comes out, it's likely I'll drink your blood- bite you- or..." he stared at the pure skin. "Worse."

Jungkook sighed and helped the man up, noticing how light he was. "I enjoy taking risks," he stated with a small smile.

Taehyung looped his arm around the black-haired boy's nape. "Thanks," he tried his best to not look at the pale skin.

The man stayed silent. Fuck, I shouldn't be helping a vampire. He argued with his actions.

His eyes glanced towards the blonde, who had beautiful ivory skin. It was glossy, yet dried blue blood shined against it. 

"Why are you staring," the blonde asked.

Jungkook averted his eyes, "I-i'm not. I don't even know why I'm helping you."

"Because you trust me."

Yet, right after he said that the moon began to rise. Taehyung felt his body shake a bit, "J-Jungkook. L-leave now." He hissed.

Jungkook turned his head, "What?"

"L-leave."

Though the black-haired boy would love to leave the Vampire prince to perish, something inside made his hold stronger. 

"Jungkook, I'm dangerous. I'm a vampire. Not a human." He shook the grip off, this brat won't listen. I don't even know him, but I can't kill an innocent. "If I do anything," he paused.

"Pull that trigger and kill me."

Jungkook jerked, kill- kill him?  

He shook his head, "Are you-"

"Yes."

🎃

Ok, before I carry on with the book. I have a warning.

>This book is smut based so it's not- I repeat- not fluffy< 

Young kids, b e w e a r !!!!!!!!!

>There are some soft parts though ^^<

Aaaaannnyyywhoooo

>smutty, soft (sometimes) gory blah<

-Ashton uwu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
24.3K 1.2K 44
„Werewolves don't exist." „But what if I was one?" „Huh?" ࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏ Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk definitely aren't...
379K 16.2K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...
147K 4.4K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...