Different Worlds.

By Bhettiboop

Jessica is a 12 year old girl who's managed a horrible lifestyle. The government had granted all year round s... More

Chapter 1 - Day by Day.
Chapter 2 - Family of Four.
Chapter 3 - Situated.
Chapter 4 - Friends?
Chapter 5 - Rebels.
Chapter 6 - Party girl.
Chapter 7 - Who are you?
Chapter 8 - Frenemies.
Chapter 9 - Bitch! [Part 1.]
Chapter 11 - Right through me.
Chapter 12 - Final Moments.
Chapter 13 - Closer.
Chapter 14 - Dishonor.
Chapter 15 - Halloween!
Chapter 17 - Birthday.
Chapter 18 - All Falls Down.
Chapter 19 - Words of Wisdom.
Chapter 20 - Heavenly Father.
Chapter 21 - "You're a horrible mother."
Chapter 22 - 1st degree.
Chapter 23 - One of our own. [Part 1.]
Chapter 24 - One of our Own. [Part 2.]
Chapter 25 - Boiling point.
Chapter 26 - Lack of Evidence.
Chapter 27 - Don't go.
Chapter 28 - Final Goodbyes.
Chapter 29 - Personal Belongings.
Chapter 30 - Football Star.
Chapter 31 - First Love.
Chapter 32 - Irresistable.
Chapter 33 - ....
Chapter 34 - Permission Slip.
Chapter 35 - Daniel Simmons Jr.
Chapter 36 - Five O.
Chapter 37 - Twist of Fate.
Chapter 38 - Not Forgotten.
Chapter 39 - Monet.
Chapter 40 - Side by Side.
Chapter 41 - Our Last Moment.
Chapter 42 - Confirmation.
Chapter 43 - Conscience.
Chapter 44 - Game Over.
Chapter 45 - Things for Granted.
Chapter 46 - Fateful decisions.
Chapter 47 - Mother's Word.
Chapter 48 - It's All Over. **FINALE**
ATTENTION!

Chapter 10 - Bitch! [Part 2.]

10.8K 376 43
By Bhettiboop

Jade grimmed Jessica, then looked at Eric. Both of them didn't even seem remorseful about what they had done. On how they betrayed her. On how much they hurt her.

"Look Jessica, i'm sick of you being such an asshole by trying to control me. We're done and over with. I'm back with Jade now." Eric said as he put his arm around her.

"So that's how you're gonna do me? You're gonna just dog me like this?" Jessica shouted, causing a scene.

"You guys weren't even together that long." Jade said, rolling her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, Jade!"

"Jessica, you need to chill out." Jade said standing up, and getting in her face.

"Jess, you don't want it with Jade." Sean said. "She's pretty crazy."

"I don't give a fuck how crazy she is. I'm not afraid of her like all of these other female's are!" Jessica continued as she inched closer to her face.

"Come on, Jessica. Let's just leave them two alone." Belle coffed as she gave the two a dirty look.

Belle walked Jessica to the bathroom, and Jessica sat on the floor, and broke down. Belle kneeled down onto the ground with her, hugged her, and let her cry on her shoulder. Jessica was crying because this was her first boyfriend, and she had strong feelings for him. She wasn't with him for long, but she was only 12. She didn't know what real feelings were.

"Forget them both, Jess." Belle said as she rubbed her back. "Forget them both."

Lisa took everyone to clean at a local mall, and a popular shop. The moment was extremely awkward. Nobody talked to anyone, and of course, they weren't having fun like they always did when they cleaned. Everyone was so seperated and so disconnected, and nobody seemed to care.

But when they got back to community service, all hell broke loose.

Jade was sitting with Belle, and Belle kept rubbing Jessica's back to make sure that she was comfortable. Knowing Jade, she never failed to stop picking with her.

"Blondie why are you always behind Jessica when she has a problem?" Jade snarled as she gave her an irritated look.

Belle ignored her as she continued to rub Jessica's back. She thought that she was being brave, but in reality, she was terrified of Jade. If she had a smart comment to make towards her, she usually did it under her breath. But since Jade was right in front of her face, she didn't open her mouth. Not even a little bit.

"That's fine. Ignoring the question, huh?" She continued.

"Jade why the hell are you always messing with her?" Jessica said, sharply turning her way. "Everything she does seems to bother you. Is it because you know that she won't say anything back?"

"Jessica, I was talking to Blondie. Not you."

"Bitch I was talking to you, though!" She said an an angry tone. "You don't always have to say smart shit everytime she does something. Shut the fuck up sometimes. Damn!"

"Jessica i'm starting to get tired of your smart ass mouth!" Jade snapped as she walked over to her, and stood over her.

"Babe stop.." Eric said as he held her back.

"Let me go, Eric. Damn!"

"Yeah Eric let her go!" Jessica said as she stood up and got into her face also. "I want to see if she'll actually do something."

Jessica stood there and stared at Jade, but Jade didn't do anything like she predicted. Jade wasn't used to people standing up to her, and Jessica was the only female in community service that was brave enough to do it. And as for Jessica, she seen bullies at her old school that were way more scarier than Jade, so she had no fear in her what so ever. Jade looked her up and down, then sat *s+down next to Eric.

"That's what the fuck I thought!"

"Shut up bitch. That's why your mom is a slut for a living." Jade scoffed.

Almost immediately, Jessica grabbed Jade's face with her whole entire palm, and shoved her onto the ground. Jade didn't even get to move, when Jessica grabbed her hair, and continuously banged her head into the lunch table seat. Jade kept trying to reach up and grab Jessica, but she was too enraged. Jessica was fuming with nothing but red and rage. She was so angry that when Lisa tried to grab Jessica, she grabbed a handful of Jade's hair and dragged her across the floor. Finally the lunchlady game along, and broke the two up.

"To my office now, Jessica!" Lisa shouted. "Everyone get back to their seats!"

Getting into a fight at community service resulted into an automatic weeks worth of a suspension. Lisa had asked Jessica what happened, and she told her that Jade had made fun of her mother. Jeffery was called and he had to pick up Jessica up early.

Jessica was huffing and puffing when she was in the car, and she was still enraged. What was bad, is that she would let her anger consume her when she got angry. Jeffery was going to ask her what was wrong, but she looked to furious to function. When they got home, Justine didn't know that she was there early because she was at work.

However, Daniel knew.

He watched Jessica stomp up the stairs, and violently slam her door. Daniel lifted up on the couch, then looked at Jeffery in a confused way as he walked in, and threw the keys on the counter.

"The heck is wrong with her?" Daniel laughed.

"She got into a fight." Jeffery chuckled.

Daniel stared upstairs, then made his way up there. He carried the guitar to the video game 'Guitar Hero' from the basement, walked upstairs, and barged into her room. Jessica gave him an irritated look, while he stood at the door and grinned at her.

"Look Daniel, i'm not in the mood to play Guitar Hero right now." Jessica growled. "Leave my room."

"Taaaaaaakkkeeeeee onnn meeee. Take on me-"

"Daniel, i'm not kidding!" Jessica shouted. "Get the fuck out!"

"Taaaakkeeeee meeeee ooooooooooonnnnnnnn!" Daniel continued as he kneeled down, and acted like he was really rocking out. Jessica looked at him and cracked a small smile. She was trying to stay serious, but Daniel's goofiness was making it hard.

"Get g-get the fuck out, Daniel." She said, trying to hide her grin.

"I'll beeeee goooonnnnnnneeeeeeeee!" He continued.

"Daniel!"

"In a day oooorrrrrrrrr twwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!"

He stood up, and Jessica was laughing extremely hard. She couldn't help it. Daniel looked absolutely stupid, and she hadn't had a good laugh in almost forever. Out of all of the rage that was going on, it felt good to have a great laugh for once.

"So you ready to play now, right?" Daniel smiled.

"I guess we can play...." Jessica responded as she got the last of her laugh out.

But just as they were getting ready to play, Jeffery said that he had to make a long drive to go drop his mother off her birthday gift. He made this drive every year, and not wanting to stay home by herself, he made the drive with him and Daniel. It was a 6 hour drive. 3 hours on the way there, and 3 hours

They played Guitar Hero for the whole 3 hours on the way to the nursing, home that was way out. While Jeffery went inside the place, they put the music on blast. The music was so loud that the bass was making the limo bounce a little. They had chips and soda for the ride, and they had fun.

But when Jeffery came back into the car, they could tell that his mood had dampened.

"Are you okay, Jeffery?" Jessica asked as she leaned into the front seat.

"Yeah...."Jeffery lied. "Lets just..lets just go home you guys."

Jessica and Daniel had looked at each other, and cut off the game. They didn't want Jeffery to be annoyed with the outrageous Guitar Hero music after he probably seen his mother sick, ill, etc. An hour later, Jeffery stopped at the gas station to get himself some medicine for his stress.

Daniel lifted his head up, and watched Jeffery mope inside of the gas station.

"Hey Jessica, do you think that Jeffery's mom is sick?" He asked. 

He didn't get a response. He looked over at her, and she was asleep in the seat. She was slumped up a little, which indicated that she fell asleep while she was trying to stay awake. He glared at her, then slumped back into his seat. 

But something that Daniel noticed, is that Jessica kept adding on wristband after wristband on her arms. She never wore it before, so he knew that it was weird. Anyone who's lived in his house, he could tell when something was wrong with changes in their demeanor. That's how he could tell that his dad was dead, because he didn't respond to any of his calls or his mothers on the night that he was murdered. Daniel leaned over, and moved her wristband on her right arm back.

Under the wristbands, were bruises, and self inflicted cutting marks. It told him that she too, was going through depression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208 47 36
My name is Jessica. Jessica Laylee. I'm nothing special. I'm not that "cool kid" you see around school with a ton of friends. I'm not hated by everyo...
7.4M 242K 67
Kali has to live with her moms new boyfriend and his five sons. Kali tries her best to fit in but living with five boys is really tough. Definitly wh...
423 61 22
A girl on her first year of school Is finding out about this evil couple with powers. People say that she is their child. Now she doesn't know who he...
2.2M 26.4K 41
Paulette’s life is in shambles. Her sister is dead, her mother is a drunk, and she’s been forced to transfer into a chaotic public school full of bul...