Stuck With Mr. Billionaire

Por sleepytinker__

"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker st... Más

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: It's All a Mess
CHAPTER 2: One Night Stand?
CHAPTER 3: A JOB
CHAPTER 4: Meeting Ryan Parker
CHAPTER 5: Stupid Me
CHAPTER 6: He has a Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 7: Friends?
CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1
CHAPTER 9: My Baby
CHAPTER 10: An Apology
CHAPTER 11: Confused?
CHAPTER 12: Marry Me.
CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!
CHAPTER 14: Bitching About Him
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Day!
CHAPTER 16: Jerk!
CHAPTER 17: Bipolar
CHAPTER 18: Movie? Not so Exciting.
CHAPTER 19: He is Not that Bad
CHAPTER 20: His Secret Room
CHAPTER 21: Convincing the Devil
CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!
CHAPTER 23: Panic Attack
CHAPTER 24: Complicated
CHAPTER 25: Comforting Her
CHAPTER 26: Cupcake Disaster
CHAPTER 27: Confused
CHAPTER 28: Evil Baby
CHAPTER 29: To the Park?
CHAPTER 30: Scared
CHAPTER 31: Guilt
CHAPTER 33: Birthday!!
CHAPTER 34: Safe when with him
CHAPTER 35: Shattered!
CHAPTER 36: I lost her forever
CHAPTER 37: The Letter
CHAPTER 38: Insect Bite
CHAPTER 39: Sharing Pain
CHAPTER 40: There's No 'Us'
CHAPTER 41: Staying Away
CHAPTER 42: Party Disaster
CHAPTER 43: Assumptions
CHAPTER 44: Broken Without You
CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever
EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other
NEW STORY!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 32: Shopping!!

374K 12.6K 3.2K
Por sleepytinker__

BELLA PARKER

What just happened?

I stood there frozen.

"Mommy." Ryan called but I was still frozen. "Mommy what did Dad say?"

I kept looking in the direction where Liam just went "He didn't say much. But he did so much."

"What? Mommy what did he do?"

I looked at Ryan, then again where I was looking, I touched my lips. "Something unexpected."

"What are you saying? I can't understand anything."

"He-" I looked at him, then suddenly something strike my mind. My eyes widened. I slapped my mouth.

What am I doing? I was going to tell him that his Daddy Dear just kissed me.

Stupid Bels.

"He?" Ryan asked.

"He did n-nothing. Nothing. Go back to your room."

With that I ran from there and came to the kitchen. I touched my chest, to feel my heart racing.

Is this a dream?

Or did he really kiss me?

He also said sorry to me.

"No. No. No. He didn't kiss me right?"

Shut up bitch. He did.

"But he himself said that I was only Ryan's mother and no one to him. Then why? Ugh! This man is so confusing."

Do you know what exactly do you want from your life? At first when you came to know that he didn't kiss you, you were sad and now when he really kissed you, you are still sad. And you call him confusing.

I am not sad.

Oh so you are happy.

I didn't say that I was happy.

I am so done with you. Bye Bels.

Maybe I am happy, but he didn't say anything like he loves me or something.

Patience Bels, one step at a time.

Yeah okay.

"Oh Jesus! I feel so hot." I said fanning myself with my hands.

"Bella." Maria called. I turned to her and saw Ryan sitting on the kitchen stool eyeing me, trying to figure out something. I looked away from him and focused on what Maria was saying.

"Yes."

"Why is your face red?" she asked.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion and touched my face.

"Mary, Mommy is not telling me what did Dad do. Can you tell me what did Dad do?" Ryan said still eyeing me.

Maria too eyed me then she smirked "No wonder why has her face turned so red."

I looked away from her and covered my face with my hands.

Calm down Bels. Deep breathe.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Relax.

"L-let's have the l-lunch." I said.

Maria smirked and said "Ryan go and call Dad."

Now she is teasing me. I looked away trying to calm myself down. Ryan ran to call Liam, Maria started laughing looking at me.

1 WEEK LATER....

Liam has been busy this whole week. He has some important things going on in his company. Half of the time when he is home he is in his office. After that kiss, me and Liam we didn't get much time to talk alone. But whenever we were alone, I tried to avoid talking to him.

Today is Sunday and Liam is home but he is as usual in his office. Tomorrow is my baby's 6th birthday and I have not bought any gifts for him. I have to buy something for him, but Liam. Will he allow me to go out alone?

I have to ask him.

I walked to his office, standing in front of the door, I took deeps breaths calming myself down. Finally taking one last deep breath I knocked his office door.

Bels baby, stop being nervous and just talk to him. Do it for your baby.

When he said 'come in' I went in. As soon as I entered the room, I saw Liam standing leaning against his desk and reading the file that was in his hand. I stopped on my tracks, looking down I bit my lips.

This is so awkward.

"Bella I don't have the whole day for you." Liam said without looking up.

"Umm... Liam, can I go out for a while?" I asked nervously wondering whether he would allow me to go or not.

"No." He said simply.

I frowned. "But why?"

He finally looked up to me from his dear file, and said "Because I said so."

What does that mean?

"Bu-"

"Bella didn't you say that you will follow all the rules?"

"Yeah I did. But you yourself got all pissy pissy when I followed those shitty rules of yours."

Liam glared at me "Language Bella."

And the oh so saint Liam Parker is back. What about that time when he himself cursed?

"So in the whole world only you have the right to curse. What about 'fuck the rules'?" I snapped at him mimicking what he said last time.

Liam looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed. I gulped hard but I won't give up. He then closed his file and started coming towards me. I stood still in my position trying to act brave. Finally, he stood in front of me with hands in his sweat pockets, he just stared at my face for sometime, more like trying to read my mind "What's with all the snapping today?"

"I have to buy something. Wait. Not just something but so many things. So many many things." I said with my eyes wide remembering, how much work I have to do.

"And what exactly are the 'so many many things'?" Liam asked me.

I thought for a moment. "Umm... first I have to go to the shop and buy all the ingredients to make cake, then all the ingredients for making grilled chicken wings, umm... ya then some nice gift, umm.... Then I have t-" Liam cuts me off.

"Wait. What are you saying?"

"What?"

"Cake? Gifts?"

"Ya. Oh I forgot, you have to order a cake, quite big, with a good design on it and the flavour will be chocolate chocochip." He continued giving me confused looks, then it suddenly strike me, my eyes widened "NO WAY IN HELL." I yelled.

He forgot.

"Stop shouting."

"Are you serious Liam?"

"What?"

"It's Ryan's birthday tomorrow Liam."

Liam's eyes widened "Shit!"

I stared at him in disbelief. "Don't engross yourself in work so much that you forget your own son."

With that I left his office.

I am really mad at him now. How can he forget Ryan's birthday? The one person who means the world to him, he forgot his birthday.

Reaching my room, I started getting ready. I am not going to listen to him, if he tries to stop me. I am so done with this man.

After I was done, I took my clutch and was about to leave when Liam entered the room. Without sparing him a single glance, I made my way towards the door, but Liam caught my hand and stopped me.

"I-It just slipped out of my mind." He then pulled me back "I-I-" I cut him off.

"Are you really trying to give an explanation for this?" I asked in disbelief.

"No. It's not like that."

"Liam, you are just protecting him. This is not the life he deserves. He told me that you both celebrate his birthday by just going out in an expensive restaurant and you give him some gifts that's it. You think that since you have gave him a mother, you have no responsibilities. I know you love him, I can see that. In fact everyone can, but Liam he needs you to be with him. Have you realised that these days you do nothing but just work?"

He was listening to me with a boring look on his face. When I finished, he said "You done?"

I glared at him. "Liam I am serious."

He rolled his eyes then said "Wait here, I'll just get ready."

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"Come on Bella, it's Ryan's birthday, how can you forget?" He winked at me then went to the closet. I stood there in complete shock and disbelief.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Bella, are you done?" Liam asked following me while I was collecting all the ingredients. And let me tell you he was so irritated. And me, I was enjoying it.

"Liam just 2 minutes." I said lost in the list of ingredients, and walking. But then when I felt that he was not following me, I stopped and turned back. I looked at him in confusion.

"I could've send one of my men to get these things. Why did you had to come yourself."

"Because it's my baby's birthday."

"Imagine, a billionaire carrying a fucking trolly filled with some food stuffs." Liam said in an extremely irritated voice.

I thought for sometime then said "Umm... Christian Grey did it for Anastasia Steele."

His eyebrows furrowed then a smirk plastered on his face. He came near me and said "Well, Christian Grey did many things to Anastasia too."

Processing...

Processing...

Processing...

It took me a minute to understand what he exactly meant by that. My eyes widened, I cleared my throat and looked back to my ingredients list, trying to avoid his gaze. But I could feel his burning gaze on me. I bit my lip.

Suddenly I felt hands on my waist from behind, I knew who it was. Liam rested his hand on my waist, I could feel his hot breath on my neck. My eyes closed automatically and hold on the paper tightened, I felt goose bumps due to the closeness between us. He then brought his face close and whispered in my ears "I wouldn't mind trying something like that with you." Shiver ran through my body at his words, he kissed my neck once then moved away. Slowly I opened my eyes, he said from behind "Fast Bella, Ryan must be waiting."

I was shocked for sometime, then I cleared my throat and started keeping whatever I needed. I don't want him to do something like that again. Hell! Why did I even come with him? I always get nervous when he is close to me.

After I was done buying the ingredients, we finally left the store. I was looking around for something nice and good gift for Ryan.

"So we are finally done here." Liam asked with a relief filled tone.

"Nope."

He stopped and looked at me with confusion. "What? I am not going anywhere else, not with these bags at least."

I looked at his hands and giggled. He was carrying 4 bags in his both hands.

Liam glared at him.

Ha! What things am I capable of doing!!! Making the Liam Parker carry bags.

*Patting my back*

"But I have to buy a gift for Ryan."

"Okay. I know a shop. It's on the right side of the mall."

I nodded and started walking to where he was going. He then took me to a shop. I scanned the shop.

"See. This is awesome right?" Liam said with a proud smile on his face.

I looked at him with a wierd look "No."

The smile on his face disappeared he turned to me. "Why? It's awesome."

"Liam, it's a book shop."

"Ya, you can find a perfect gift for Ryan here."

"In a book shop?"

"Ya, last time I bought a calculation and a story book for him." I stared at him in disbelief.

"Liam, he is a kid."

"Ya, that's why I gave him a story book. And a calculation book to improve his maths."

"You really don't know Ryan. Do you?" My baby hate maths and he gave him something he hates on his birthday.

Sigh...

I held his hand and pulled him out of the shop. I took him to another shop. "This shop is for kids." Liam said looking around.

"Yep. And our baby is a kid too. Did you really think I would buy something for my baby from that book shop? A hell no."

Liam rolled his eyes. I ignored him and went to see what can I buy for Ryan. I found a remote control car and I was now searching for something else. Liam was giving me all lazy looks. Finally my eyes landed on something. A smile plastered on my face. I ran and took it.

"This one." I showed Liam.

"You are not serious."

"Of course I am. Dead serious."

"This is too kiddy."

"And Ryan is also a kid. I am sure he'll love it." I smiled looking at the thing.

He gave me a weird look then said "Whatever."

************************
It's cutie's birthday!!!!!!!❤️

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Next update on Tuesday..

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.
Stay safe!

Love you all!❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

482K 20.1K 75
"You have got to be kidding me" he utters suddenly. "What?" i ask and follow his line of sight down to the ground floor front desk. "Angelo? What's w...
3.9K 152 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
107K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
7.5M 270K 69
"I AM NOT MARRYING YOU MR. KNIGHT AND THAT'S IT" I yelled. From where did you get this much courage that too in front of him? My my someone is trying...