Stuck With Mr. Billionaire

By sleepytinker__

"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker st... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: It's All a Mess
CHAPTER 2: One Night Stand?
CHAPTER 3: A JOB
CHAPTER 4: Meeting Ryan Parker
CHAPTER 5: Stupid Me
CHAPTER 6: He has a Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 7: Friends?
CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1
CHAPTER 9: My Baby
CHAPTER 10: An Apology
CHAPTER 11: Confused?
CHAPTER 12: Marry Me.
CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!
CHAPTER 14: Bitching About Him
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Day!
CHAPTER 16: Jerk!
CHAPTER 17: Bipolar
CHAPTER 18: Movie? Not so Exciting.
CHAPTER 19: He is Not that Bad
CHAPTER 20: His Secret Room
CHAPTER 21: Convincing the Devil
CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!
CHAPTER 23: Panic Attack
CHAPTER 24: Complicated
CHAPTER 25: Comforting Her
CHAPTER 26: Cupcake Disaster
CHAPTER 27: Confused
CHAPTER 29: To the Park?
CHAPTER 30: Scared
CHAPTER 31: Guilt
CHAPTER 32: Shopping!!
CHAPTER 33: Birthday!!
CHAPTER 34: Safe when with him
CHAPTER 35: Shattered!
CHAPTER 36: I lost her forever
CHAPTER 37: The Letter
CHAPTER 38: Insect Bite
CHAPTER 39: Sharing Pain
CHAPTER 40: There's No 'Us'
CHAPTER 41: Staying Away
CHAPTER 42: Party Disaster
CHAPTER 43: Assumptions
CHAPTER 44: Broken Without You
CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever
EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other
NEW STORY!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 28: Evil Baby

360K 13.5K 2.4K
By sleepytinker__

BELLA PARKER

Okay, Bella you are a bitch.

You are the biggest bitch in this world.

You are ungrateful.

You don't care about anybody.

You know what you should probably kill yourself.

I hate myself so much!!

Here I am sitting in Ryan's room, lost in deep thoughts. Well not thoughts exactly but more like cursing myself. Why am I like this? What the fuck is wrong with me!

Confused?

I know you are. I myself is confused so fucking much. It has been two weeks now and I am avoiding Liam. I wake up late in the morning and sleep before he returns back from work. These few days Liam has been working a lot, he has some important project coming. He returns home late from work so there is no chance for him to see me and most of the times I sleep in Ryan's room to avoid all his questions.

But this is what is so annoying. I haven't seen him properly for two weeks now, this is driving me really crazy. I know I was the one who decided to not talk to him but now I am fucking regretting this. I thought staying away from him won't be difficult, I'll be able to control myself from falling for him but I was so wrong. Ignoring him is more hurtful than I thought. Maria said that due to the workload he is not eating properly, so everyday I make the things that he likes still he doesn't eat properly.

I want to go to him to comfort him, I want to relieve his stress, I want to sit with him and talk to him and share all his problems, I want to take care of him, I want to scold him for not taking care of himself but I just can't. Maybe I am being selfish by just thinking about myself, by just thinking about my feelings.

"Earth to Mommy." Ryan called snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked at him. "Yeah."

He slapped his forehead. "You always zone out in between of our conversation."

"Sorry. I-I was just.... Never mind what were you saying?"

"I want to go for swimming."

"Swimming? Now?"

He nodded.

I looked at the clock. "Ryan it's 7 pm. It's not the time for swimming."

"Please Mommy. In the evening the rooftop looks more beautiful."

"I know Ryan but you'll get sick if you swim at this time."

"No I won't please Mommy." He made puppy eyes.

I sighed.

This boy.

"Okay fine, but not too long."

He nodded smiling.

Changing his clothes, Ryan ran upstairs. I shouted "Ryan careful." And followed him.

After we reached the rooftop, I felt the cool wind blew. It felt soothing. I took a deep breath. Ryan jumped into the pool. I smiled and shook my head. I was about to go and sit on the couch when someone came up from under the water. I could only see his back, but I think it's pretty clear who is it. I don't need to see his face to tell he was none other than Liam Parker.

He turned around slowly then rubbed his face with his hands, his hands went further through his wet hair. He was shirtless. This is the first time I have seen him shirtless. I couldn't help but check out the Greek God in front of me. His jawline perfect, and those sea-coloured eyes could make my heart flutter by just a single glance. My eyes then travelled down to his broad shoulders, then his muscular arms. My innocent eyes then fell on his chest, making me gulp hard. His abs, though I couldn't see them properly but by what I could see, Oh Jesus! His abs look so yummy. I licked my lips.

"Dad!" that snapped me out of my dirty thoughts. I looked up to Liam, to see his signature smirk plastered on his face. I cleared my throat and looked away.

"Dad, you are here too."

"Ya baby." Then Liam eyed me and said "Thought it would help in relieving some stress."

"Wow Dad! We are gonna swim together." Ryan said in excitement. Swimming from his side to Liam.

Why the hell is he looking at me?

Bella don't look at him, look away.

I thought you were going crazy by not talking to him, but you will never accept that.

I rolled my eyes.

"Mommy you too come inside."

My eyes widened. I shook my head "I am good."

"Please Mommy, it will be fun and you will not drown. Dad is here to save you." I could see a slight smirk on his face.

This kid is so evil.

"No I-"

"You can't swim?" Liam asked with a surprised look.

They love making fun of me. "No. I can't and there are people who can't swim, you don't have to make fun of me." I said in an irritated tone.

"I wasn't making fun of you. I would love to teach you."

"Yay! Mommy problem solved. Dad will teach you swimming." Ryan said clapping his hands.

He would what?

Hell no! I am avoiding him since two fucking weeks and he wants to get close to me.

"No. There's no need for that. I am fine with my feet on the floor."

Liam and Ryan then looked at each other with an evil smirk.

What the hell are they planning?

Something is coming for sure.

Ryan then sneezed.

Then one more.

Another one.

What is happening?

"Baby, you okay?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Y-yes *sneeze* I think so *sneeze* I'll just go *sneeze* back."

"See I told you. You'll catch cold. But you never listen to me."

"S-Sorry *sneeze*"

He came up, I dried his hair and rubbed his body with a towel. I wrapped the towel around his body.

"Bella." Liam called. I turned around to see him. He said again "Would like to join?"

"Huh?" I asked in confusion. Liam smirked.

Within seconds I was pushed from behind and I fell in the water. As soon as I fell in the water, Liam caught my waist and pulled me up to himself. I grabbed onto his shoulder for support and wrapped my legs around his waist.

I began to panic. "L-Liam. Liam don't leave me please."

"Liam I'll fall."

"If I fall, I'll drown. Then drowning will lead to lack of breathing which will therefore result in death."

"Oh Sweet Jesus! Please don't take me, I am still young."

"Liam, please. Don't you dare leave me."

Ryan started laughing, I turned my head to him "Once I come out of here, I'll stuff four donuts in that mouth of yours."

Liam chuckled and Ryan started laughing harder holding his stomach.

"Mommy you look so funny."

"Liam, please don't leave me." I said with pleading eyes.

"I won't. Trust me." I nodded. "Now try to put your legs down."

I shook my head. "I'll drown."

"You'll not. Just relax."

"Promise?" I asked scared.

"Promise. Now put your legs down and you'll find the floor. It's not that deep."

I nodded.

Ryan then jumped again and said "See, I am swimming. You can do it Mommy, come on."

I unwrapped my legs from his waist and put them down, still holding onto Liam. Finally my legs touch the floor. I looked at Liam with bright eyes and a smile on my face. Then I let go off my hold from his shoulder and started playing with the water, standing in my place.

Liam smiled looking at me then shook his head.

Then I splashed some water on Ryan, who was happily doing his backstroke. He then looked at me in shock "Mommy!"

I stuck my tongue. "Karma is a b-"

I paused when I realized that Liam was standing just next to me. Liam raised his eyebrows daring me to continue.

I bit my lip stopping myself from smiling. Ryan then splashed some water on my face.

I glared at him playfully. "You better try to save yourself little one." With that I ran after Ryan, well did I? of course not, after taking my second step, I lost my balance and again Liam held me by my waist. It was really nice of Liam to help me but my mind was at this time filled with mischief. I splashed water on Liam's face then I moved away from him and started laughing.

He was shocked by my actions. "Now, you better save yourself little one."

My eyes widened.

Oh no!

I started moving back "L-Liam it was j-just for fun."

"Really?" he said coming forward towards me.

"Yeah. I didn't think at that time."

"You surely didn't."

"L-Liam."

My back hit the end wall of the pool. Liam eyed me. He didn't turn back but said "Ryan, it's enough for today, go to your room. Mommy will come a little later."

Ryan nodded obediently and got out from the pool. He then dried himself up with the towel, then wore a bathrobe and went back.

Liam's focus came back to me. I looked down he placed both hands on either side of me. His face extremely close to me. I bit my lip. "Look at me." he finally said causing me to instantly look at him.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I was looking for an escape but couldn't find any, he has trapped me.

"I-I am n-not." I stuttered.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Bella, we both know you are lying. So just tell the truth."

I looked down. "I-I." I couldn't think of anything, so I shut my mouth.

"You what?"

I still didn't look at him. He took a deep breath, "Bella stop irritating me. IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING."

I flinched when he shouted. "S-Sorry."

He moved away from me, his jaw clenched "I didn't ask you to apologise. I asked you a simple question."

"I-I don't k-know." He furrowed his eyebrows. Tears started flowing down my cheeks. "I-I don't know Liam. I don't know why I did that." I was trying my best to stop my tears but they just kept falling.

Liam held my hand and pulled me towards him. It took me a minute to realize that he was hugging me. His hold on me tightened, like he never wanted to let go of me. My hands were resting on his chest. I was shocked at first but then I closed my eyes feeling the warmth of his body on mine.

So conclusion of the whole avoiding him part is that, I can't avoid him, I ended up getting more closer to him.

"Don't avoid me Bella. Please. I was going crazy for these two weeks."

What? And I thought it didn't affect him at all.

Because you are a dumbo.

"L-Liam." I said and was trying to pull away but instead of pulling away his hold on me became stronger.

"Stay. Just for some more time. Please."

I stopped fidgeting and gave in.

"Can I scold you?" I asked resting my head on his chest hugging him back.

He chuckled and asked "What?"

"I want to scold you."

"I am listening."

I smiled to myself "These few days you were really being bad."

"Really?"

I nodded "You didn't have your food properly, you can't do that always you have to take care of yourself too. Work is not everything Liam, your health is more important."

His hold on me tightened "Hmm... I don't have to take care of myself."

"Why?" I asked in confusion, a little angry by what he said.

"You are there to do that. To take care of me. I don't need to worry."

I smiled.

This feels so right. Why does it feel so good?

Liam Parker, I have tried to stop myself but you are making this more difficult. I can't anymore. I can't.

****************************
*Clearing throats* Ha! Finally!!!🙈 I don't know why but I love this scene between them😌

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.
Stay safe!

Love you all!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

954K 39K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
1.2M 41.7K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
2K 102 19
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
5.1M 161K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...