Stuck With Mr. Billionaire

By sleepytinker__

"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker st... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: It's All a Mess
CHAPTER 2: One Night Stand?
CHAPTER 3: A JOB
CHAPTER 4: Meeting Ryan Parker
CHAPTER 5: Stupid Me
CHAPTER 6: He has a Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 7: Friends?
CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1
CHAPTER 9: My Baby
CHAPTER 10: An Apology
CHAPTER 11: Confused?
CHAPTER 12: Marry Me.
CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!
CHAPTER 14: Bitching About Him
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Day!
CHAPTER 16: Jerk!
CHAPTER 17: Bipolar
CHAPTER 18: Movie? Not so Exciting.
CHAPTER 19: He is Not that Bad
CHAPTER 20: His Secret Room
CHAPTER 21: Convincing the Devil
CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!
CHAPTER 23: Panic Attack
CHAPTER 25: Comforting Her
CHAPTER 26: Cupcake Disaster
CHAPTER 27: Confused
CHAPTER 28: Evil Baby
CHAPTER 29: To the Park?
CHAPTER 30: Scared
CHAPTER 31: Guilt
CHAPTER 32: Shopping!!
CHAPTER 33: Birthday!!
CHAPTER 34: Safe when with him
CHAPTER 35: Shattered!
CHAPTER 36: I lost her forever
CHAPTER 37: The Letter
CHAPTER 38: Insect Bite
CHAPTER 39: Sharing Pain
CHAPTER 40: There's No 'Us'
CHAPTER 41: Staying Away
CHAPTER 42: Party Disaster
CHAPTER 43: Assumptions
CHAPTER 44: Broken Without You
CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever
EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other
NEW STORY!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 24: Complicated

370K 11.9K 1.4K
By sleepytinker__

BELLA PARKER

Aah! This beddy feels so good and warm and.. hard?

But according to me bed's are supposed to be soft. Right?

I opened my eyes slowly to see Liam's face in front of me. I looked at our position and saw, my arms were wrapped around Liam and he was sleeping with one hand at the back of his head and on his other arm was my head. Well his arm was I guess my pillow. Hehe.

He looks so peaceful when he is asleep. I moved a little closer to him closing my eyes again, hugging him tightly. I feel so warm.

"Bella, will you let me get up?" Liam's voice came, and my eyes flung open. I looked up with wide eyes and saw him looking at me.

"Y-You were awake?" I asked embarrassed by my actions.

"Will you leave me?"

I instantly pulled away my hand, though I didn't want to.

Liam got up from the bed and went to the washroom giving me a last weird look.

After Liam came out I got up and went to the washroom, brushing my teeth and taking a good shower, I got ready as I have to go and meet Nanny today. I will surprise her. I am so excited.

With a happy face I went down, saw my baby having his breakfast with his Daddy. I went to them.

"Good Morning my beautiful baby, and Good Morning to you too... umm... Mr. not so Devil Parker."

Ryan giggled and said "Good Morning Mommy. Looks like someone is really happy today."

"Of course she is." Liam said shaking his head staring at me.

I sat down beside Ryan smiling. Maria served me my breakfast I greeted her 'good morning'.

Then Liam said "Ryan, Bella will be out for a while so you have to stay alone for sometime. Maria will be there with you of course."

Ryan's eyes lit up "Where is Mommy going?"

"To see my Nanny. I miss her so much and your Daddy dear has given me the permission." I said not waiting for Liam's reply.

"Wow! Can I come too?" Ryan asked Liam.

"Of course you can baby." I said again not waiting for Liam.

"No. You can't." Liam said in a stern tone.

"Please Dad. I promise I would take care of myself."

"I said no Ryan. You are not going anywhere."

"But Liam why not. I'll be there with him. Not that I'll leave him alone." I tried to convince him.

"Bella, he is not going anywhere." Liam turned to Ryan and said "You wanted to have fun I took you to the amusement park, that's it."

I looked at Ryan, saw him looking down. He just nodded his head.

I feel bad. I have to stand up for my baby's right.

I gulped hard and turned to Liam and said "You can't always keep him caged inside this house. You h-"

Liam cuts me off with an angry look on his face "I am in no mood to listen to any other lecture of yours. He is my son and I very well know what is good for him, I prefer you stay away from this."

He sounded as if Ryan means nothing to me, that I am no one to him.

Trying my best to control my tears I said in a broken voice "L-Liam I am h-his mother."

Liam rolled his eyes "You are, but he is safe with you only at home. You can't take care of yourself properly Bella and you expect me to leave him with you."

I can't take it anymore. I felt a knife being stabbed inside me. His words were hurting me like hell. He still doesn't trust me. A tear dropped from my eyes. I think Liam noticed that, with a clenched jaw he said "Sorry for hurting your feelings Bella, but I don't want Ryan to get a panic attack again."

He thinks I am not mature enough to be Ryan's mother. I looked down and wiped my tears. Liam stood up from his seat. He buttoned up his coat and said "I'll drop you."

Swallowing my tears, I got up, still looking down I said "I'll manage."

With that I walked past him trying to make my way towards the exit when Liam caught my wrist, stopping me. "Ryan go to your playroom." He ordered Ryan and Ryan obediently went to his playroom muttering in a low voice 'bye mommy'.

I was trying my best to pull my hand away from his hold but he was too strong. Within seconds, after Ryan went back to his room Liam turned me around and pulled me towards him with a force. His hand went back to my waist, holding me close to him. I couldn't control my tears anymore they were just flowing down from my eyes. Liam held my chin, forcing me to look up at him. When my eyes met his, I saw him looking at me with guilt filled in his eyes.

"L-Let me go Liam." I managed to mutter.

Liam removed some strands of my hair from my face, then wiped my tears with his thumb. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Liam bent down to my ears and whispered "Nanny wouldn't like to see her Bella in this state."

He then kissed my cheek, I closed my eyes. "L-Liam."

He kissed on my eyes then down to my nose, his lips then travelled to my other cheek.

"I'll drop you." With that he pulled away and left, leaving me frozen on my place.

Slowly I opened my eyes, and looked around to see no one. I was the only one standing in the room. I bit my lip, my hand went to my chest I felt my heart beating so fast.

Bella calm down.

Just calm down.

Calming myself I went out and saw Liam waiting in his car for me. I ran to the car and sat beside him. The whole car ride I was feeling my heart was racing and I was trying to calming myself down, the whole ride neither he nor me, we didn't speak a single word. But looking at my nervousness I could feel him smirking. After dropping me he said his driver will pick me up from here and I just nodded.

I went in and rang the bell. After few minutes Nanny opened the door, without looking anywhere I held her hand, dragging her inside the house I hugged her tightly.

"NANNY!!" I shouted in excitement.

Pulling away from the hug, I kissed her cheeks then I looked at her face.

Is she not happy that I am here? Why does she look worried?

"Bella." She finally said in her worried voice.

"Nanny, you don't look happy that I am here. Is everything okay?" I asked her.

"Bella, you shouldn't be here. You should leave now."

"What? Nanny I came here to see you. Why are you acting so weird?"

She dragged me back to the door and said "I'll tell you everything later, just leave now."

"No. I am not going anywhere. Tell me what is going on." I said removing her hold from my hand.

"Jesus Bella! Just listen to me for once and leave."

"No. I-" I was cut off by someone.

"Bella?" I looked over Nanny's shoulder to see the person that I hate the most in this world standing there. He still didn't had any shame or guilt on his face. Seeing him my blood boiled.

"Seth?" I muttered in pure anger. He is Nanny's son. Just because of him we are always in trouble. I turned to Nanny with a confused look "Nanny, what the hell is this man doing here?"

"Bella I-" she started but Seth cuts her off.

"Bella, is this the way to talk to your uncle?"

I scoffed "Uncle? Look who is talking about relationships now." I went closer to him. "You are the one who sold the orphanage just for your fucking addiction, did you remember that time that she is your mother and that orphanage was everything to her. Whenever I earned money and gave it to her you took that money away from her and at the end we would end up with nothing."

Shamelessly he smirked and said "She is my mother and I can take anything I want from her."

"Mother? I really pray that no mother gets a child like you. You are the one because of whom those gamblers came to our house to ask their money back. Where were you at that time? You know she was alone in the house fighting with them. You didn't come to save her instead you chose to run away like a coward that you are."

"I see you have learnt to talk a lot. Did your billionaire husband taught you this? I am disappointed in you Bella. But I really like how you trapped a billionaire."

"Don't." I warned him.

"Why? Does the truth hurt my dear Bella? You married him because of his money, you are no good than a gold digger."

"If saving the one who I love, by marrying a billionaire makes me a gold digger then yes I am a gold digger. At least I am not like you. I don't leave my family in problems."

"You don't know the truth sweetheart. Trust me when you will know the truth, you'll regret everything you are saying right now."

"Truth? What are you talking about?"

"Seth, don't." Nanny warned him then came to me and held my hand "Bella just go please Bella."

"No, I am not going anywhere." I told her. "Ask him to leave."

"Bella, try to understand." Nanny said.

I looked at her in disbelief. "Nanny, he is the one because of whom we lost the orphanage, he is the one who is to be blamed for making our lives miserable. Why are you taking his side?"

Seth started laughing "She is my mother blood relations are stronger little Bella."

With tears filled in my eyes I looked at her "N-Nanny, please tell me what is it? Why are you taking his side?"

"Just leave Bella."

"N-Nanny." She looked away from me.

I went to her and held her hand "What is it? Why are you being so cold to me? You have never acted like this before. Are you in any kind of problem? I promise I'll do my best to help you. But please just tell me what is it? Don't be so rude to me. I-It hurts."

She still didn't face me and said "Bella, leave."

Taking a deep breath, I kissed her right cheek that was facing me and hugged her. But she didn't hug me back this time. Looking at her one last time I said "I am always there for you Nanny. I love you." With that I left the house, tears rolling down my cheeks.

***************************
🥺
That was hurtful....

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Double updates!!
Happy reading ❤️

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.
Stay safe!

Love you all!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
233K 6.7K 36
"Woah love if you wanted a photo that bad should have just asked" he says looking down at me, his hazel brown eyes scan my body and a smirk started t...
482K 20.1K 75
"You have got to be kidding me" he utters suddenly. "What?" i ask and follow his line of sight down to the ground floor front desk. "Angelo? What's w...
1.3M 42K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...