Stuck With Mr. Billionaire

By sleepytinker__

"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker st... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: It's All a Mess
CHAPTER 2: One Night Stand?
CHAPTER 3: A JOB
CHAPTER 4: Meeting Ryan Parker
CHAPTER 5: Stupid Me
CHAPTER 6: He has a Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 7: Friends?
CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1
CHAPTER 9: My Baby
CHAPTER 10: An Apology
CHAPTER 11: Confused?
CHAPTER 12: Marry Me.
CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!
CHAPTER 14: Bitching About Him
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Day!
CHAPTER 16: Jerk!
CHAPTER 17: Bipolar
CHAPTER 18: Movie? Not so Exciting.
CHAPTER 19: He is Not that Bad
CHAPTER 20: His Secret Room
CHAPTER 21: Convincing the Devil
CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!
CHAPTER 24: Complicated
CHAPTER 25: Comforting Her
CHAPTER 26: Cupcake Disaster
CHAPTER 27: Confused
CHAPTER 28: Evil Baby
CHAPTER 29: To the Park?
CHAPTER 30: Scared
CHAPTER 31: Guilt
CHAPTER 32: Shopping!!
CHAPTER 33: Birthday!!
CHAPTER 34: Safe when with him
CHAPTER 35: Shattered!
CHAPTER 36: I lost her forever
CHAPTER 37: The Letter
CHAPTER 38: Insect Bite
CHAPTER 39: Sharing Pain
CHAPTER 40: There's No 'Us'
CHAPTER 41: Staying Away
CHAPTER 42: Party Disaster
CHAPTER 43: Assumptions
CHAPTER 44: Broken Without You
CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever
EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other
NEW STORY!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 23: Panic Attack

385K 12.4K 2.1K
By sleepytinker__

BRITTANY QUINN👆
*****************
BELLA PARKER

After the park, Liam took us to a restaurant. Ryan ordered his favourite chicken, he wanted me to taste it, because he said they make that item the best here.

"Dad, did you see Mommy today? She was shouting so much."

"Shut up. I was scared okay."

He giggled.

I looked at Liam, he just shook his head looking at me with a smile on his face.

I glared at him.

But I am happy. At least I can make him smile. That smile looks good on him.

My heart!!

"Look who do we have here?" Came someone's voice from behind me and Ryan. Since Ryan was sitting with me. I saw Liam's body stiffen as he was sitting in front of me and Ryan so he could easily see who was behind us. I turned around to see a beautiful lady standing there looking at Liam, her eyes slowly travelled to Ryan. She smiled at him. I looked at Ryan and saw suddenly fear all over his face. He moved close to me and hugged me, hiding his face. The lady looked at me with an evil smirk.

She made her way towards us. She was about to touch Ryan, when Liam spoke "Don't you dare touch him."

Hearing Liam say those words Ryan's hold on me became tighter.

"You can't take away my right of touching my own son." The lady protested smirking.

My eyes widened, her son? She's Ryan's mother.

That mean she is Liam's ex-wife.

She is indeed beautiful. How will he like me when he had such a beautiful wife?

Oh shut up. You are more beautiful with a beautiful heart. You are precious.

Liam got up from his seat and stood in front of her. "Son?" He scoffed. "You still consider yourself as his mother."

"I am his mother Liam."

Liam rolled his eyes "You are not. You are the most horrible dream of his life that I want him to forget."

Why is he saying such hurtful things to her?

"Stop." The lady warned him.

"Why? The truth hurts?"

"Liam, I am his mother and you can't stop me from going near him."

"Well I can. I am his father. I have all the rights to protect him from a bitch like you."

"Bitch? Me? Then what are you, a selfish bastard to whom nothing matters other than himself."

Liam remained quiet but I saw his jaw clenched. I was waiting for him to say something, she can't call him selfish when he is always concerned about Ryan, when he cares for him so much. He is not at all selfish, he cares for people.

After sometime he finally spoke "Fine I am a selfish bastard but I am atleast not like you, to cheat on the people who love me."

"Liam."

"Leave Brittany."

She gave Liam the most hateful glare "He is my son and I will get him back no matter what. I will fight you Liam."

Liam smirked and slid his hands in his trouser pockets "I'll be waiting. I am sure your boyfriend has a lot of money to hire the best lawyer for you." Liam then bent down to her height and said "But trust me it's not even the half of what I have. Still you can try, I won't stop you."

"Don't be so over confident Liam Parker, you can't say what's waiting for you in the future."

"Maybe I am over confident, that's because I know one thing for sure, you are not getting Ryan. He will stay with me."

"Can't we just forget the past and start fresh?"

"We can't. I can never forget what you did and neither can he. I have given you enough chances, not again."

"At least let me see him." She said in a pleading tone and was about to touch Ryan again when Liam held her hand.

"Suddenly why are you acting like a real mother who loves her child?"

"Because I do love him Liam."

Liam shook his head "No you don't. Now leave."

She stayed rooted in her place. Liam took a deep breath and said "You don't want me to insult you in front of everyone. Do you?"

"Liam."

"I am warning you for the last time stay away from him. He doesn't need you. Just get out."

The Brittany lady clenched her jaw and said "I'll destroy you Liam Parker."

"I said I'll be waiting. Now please let us have our dinner. Peacefully."

She gave one last deathly glare to Liam then left.

Okay... Can someone please explain to me what is wrong between them. I am sure that lady has done something horrible to Liam and Ryan that's why Liam looked so angry.

Maybe she cheated on him or maybe she broke his trust.

Ya. I think the second one is correct. Liam has trust issues with people.

I looked down and found Ryan sobbing.

I pulled away from the hug. Tears were pouring down his cheek. I cupped his face "Hey, you okay? Ryan. Baby, talk to Mommy."

But he kept crying, not the normal crying. Like he was in pain more like he was not able to breathe properly.

I panicked looking at him "Liam, something is happening to him. He is not able to breathe properly."

Liam immediately kneeled down. He pulled Ryan from me, he held Ryan's hands tightly and with his another hand he rubbed his back "Hey, it's okay. Calm down. She's gone. Shh.. calm down baby."

Liam was trying very hard to calm him but Ryan was too scared. I was shocked, it hurts to see Ryan in this condition.

Liam said "Okay come on count with me. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5..."

Ryan started counting "S-Six"

"S-Seven"

"E-Eight"

"N-Nine"

"T-Ten"

"You okay?" Liam asked.

Ryan nodded.

Liam smiled at him and wiped his tears "Dad will never let anyone harm you. You don't have to be scared."

Ryan hugged Liam, I was already crying seeing Ryan's condition.

What has she done to my Ryan?

"W-Will s-she take me a-away from y-you?" Ryan said in a broken voice.

"No. She will not. I will never let her take you away from me."

To see him like this is so painful.

"I w-want to stay with you Dad. S-She is bad. I-I want to stay with you always."

Liam hugged him back "You'll always stay with me. Now come on champ, we still have to eat our dinner. Don't you want Mommy to taste your favourite chicken?"

Ryan pulled away and nodded wiping his tears with his hands. "Good boy."

Liam went back to his seat, I pulled Ryan close and kissed the top of his head.

The waiter served our food, I looked at Ryan who was not eating his food, he was just playing with the food, so I took a bite of the chicken and moaned "Mmm... this tastes so yummy."

Ryan's eyes were still red but when he saw my reaction he looked up as if asking me really. I said again "This is so good."

"You liked it Mommy?" He asked innocently with his eyes wide open.

"Like? I love it. This is so awesome."

"Really?"

"Yes baby."

"I knew it. I knew that you would like it. Afterall it's my favourite dish."

I laughed.

"So do you guys want anything for dessert?" Liam asked.

"Me." Ryan cooed.

"Okay... What do you want to have?"

"Icy Icy."

"No. You are not getting any ice-creams." Liam said in a stern voice.

"But Dad, I want to eat icy."

"I said no Ryan. You'll catch cold."

"No Dad. I'll fight with it. You yourself say that I am a strong boy."

Aww... my baby is so cute and innocent.

"No."

"Liam please." I said quickly trying to please him.

"Don't tell me you are taking his side."

"He is a kid and I too want to have ice-cream."

"Bella."

"Liam."

"Bella." He said with gritted teeth and a clenched jaw with an angry face.

"Liam." I said making puppy eyes.

He rolled his eyes then said still in his angry tone "You are more annoying than him."

I giggled.

After having the dessert Liam was so irritated with both of us. But I am happy. At least my baby could enjoy his icy. Ryan fell asleep in my arms while we were in the car. The car ride was silent, me and Liam, we didn't say anything. When we reached home, Liam took Ryan to his room as he understood that I was too tired to carry Ryan till his room. When I reached my room, I changed my clothes and took out my phone to call Nanny. The whole day I didn't talk to her even once.

After a few rings she picked up the call. "Nanny!" I said in a happy voice.

"Bella, how are you?" she asked.

"I am good. Nanny, I went to the amusement park today and we had a lot of fun."

"Oh that's so good to hear."

"Nanny. Are you okay?" I asked. I don't know why but she sounded a bit down.

"Yes. I am fine. Just caught a little cold."

"When? Nanny, you must go to the doctor then? Should I come and visit you?"

"No Bella. It's not needed. I will be fine. You don't have to worry."

"But Nanny-"

"Bella I said don't worry. Now I am gonna hang up. It's pretty late."

"Ya. Bye. Take care."

With that she hung up.

Something is definitely wrong. She is not like this usually. Even when she had cough and cold she never sounded this down. It doesn't feel right.

I heard the door opening behind me. I turned to see, it was Liam. He entered and made his way towards the washroom. After few minutes later when he came back, I went to him.

"Liam, umm... I wanted to ask you something." I said, scared that he would understand or not.

He looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed asking me to continue.

"Can I go and see Nanny tomorrow? Please Liam. I think she is ill. I promise I'll be back soon. Please Liam."

He was about to say something but I didn't let him.

"Maria will take care of Ryan, till I am back. I will return as soon as possible. Liam I need to go please maybe she needs me and she is not telling me. This one time let me go please. I-"

"Will you stop and listen to me?" Liam cuts me off.

I looked down.

"You can go but you have to return before 12 pm."

I was shocked that he really said that, like he really gave me the permission to go and see Nanny.

I nodded my head like a child.

"One more thing next time, you don't have to be scared for asking something to me. You know I am not that heartless." With that he went to his bed.

A smile appeared on my face listening to him. I made my way towards the couch with that same stupid smile and was about to lay down when Liam's voice came again "You can sleep on the bed."

Wait. Did I hear something wrong? Or am I dreaming already?

I turned around shocked "W-What?"

"You heard it right. You can sleep on the bed. If you keep falling from the couch every morning, I doubt your back will be fine. So you can sleep on the bed."

My smile widened.

Did he had an accident? Or did he hit his head somewhere? Why is he behaving all nice suddenly? Anyways, at least I have a bed to sleep now.

I ran to the bed and was about to lay down when Liam stopped me "Wait. You won't come to my side. You'll sleep on the right side and I'll sleep on the left. Don't try to take advantage of me."

I stared at him in disbelief "Why on earth will I take advantage of yours? You are not that good looking."

Liar! Liar! Bella is a Liar!

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Okay fine you are a l-little good looking but I am not that pervert. You are safe."

He eyed me suspiciously.

Wait. Does he thinks I am a pervy?

"I am not a pervert Liam."

He shrugged and moved to his side and lied back down on the bed.

Ha! My soft beddy. Finally!
I am coming!!!

***********************
😂😂😂
Oh God! They both are so cute, especially when they fight.
Is it just me who find them cute?

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.
Stay safe!

Love you all!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 6.7K 36
"Woah love if you wanted a photo that bad should have just asked" he says looking down at me, his hazel brown eyes scan my body and a smirk started t...
2.2M 66.8K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
534K 17K 81
"Why are you naked?" I asked him avoiding the sight in front of me. My face is heating up more now. "Are you sure princess, this is what they call n...
127K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...