Stuck With Mr. Billionaire

By sleepytinker__

"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker st... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: It's All a Mess
CHAPTER 2: One Night Stand?
CHAPTER 3: A JOB
CHAPTER 4: Meeting Ryan Parker
CHAPTER 5: Stupid Me
CHAPTER 6: He has a Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 7: Friends?
CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1
CHAPTER 9: My Baby
CHAPTER 10: An Apology
CHAPTER 11: Confused?
CHAPTER 12: Marry Me.
CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!
CHAPTER 14: Bitching About Him
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Day!
CHAPTER 16: Jerk!
CHAPTER 17: Bipolar
CHAPTER 18: Movie? Not so Exciting.
CHAPTER 19: He is Not that Bad
CHAPTER 20: His Secret Room
CHAPTER 21: Convincing the Devil
CHAPTER 23: Panic Attack
CHAPTER 24: Complicated
CHAPTER 25: Comforting Her
CHAPTER 26: Cupcake Disaster
CHAPTER 27: Confused
CHAPTER 28: Evil Baby
CHAPTER 29: To the Park?
CHAPTER 30: Scared
CHAPTER 31: Guilt
CHAPTER 32: Shopping!!
CHAPTER 33: Birthday!!
CHAPTER 34: Safe when with him
CHAPTER 35: Shattered!
CHAPTER 36: I lost her forever
CHAPTER 37: The Letter
CHAPTER 38: Insect Bite
CHAPTER 39: Sharing Pain
CHAPTER 40: There's No 'Us'
CHAPTER 41: Staying Away
CHAPTER 42: Party Disaster
CHAPTER 43: Assumptions
CHAPTER 44: Broken Without You
CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever
EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other
NEW STORY!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!

373K 12.6K 2.1K
By sleepytinker__

BELLA PARKER

After the dinner when I returned back to our room, there was no sign of Liam.

Hell yes!

I smirked.

Come on Bels this is your chance to capture the bed.

I ran to the bed and laid down pulling the duvet up till my head. I giggled thinking about Liam's face with irritation on it.

The door of the room opened after few minutes.

Bella don't give up. Fight for your bed. I love you baby I know you can do this.

I looked up ready to fight with him for my bed but when I saw his face I was shocked. His eyes were red and he was stumbling.

How much did he drink today?

"Liam?" I called out but he did not reply. I was about to get up from the bed when Liam fell on the bed, more specifically on me, making me lay back on the bed. My eyes widened.

I called him "Liam."

He ignored that and his hand went to my back, he hugged my waist pulling me closer to his body.

What is he doing?

"Liam, you are drunk."

He raised his eyes, to finally meet with mine, I could see a sad smile in his face "Am I? I am."

Slowly the smile on his face vanished he stared at me for sometime, I stared at his eyes but couldn't make out with what emotion he was looking at me. Slowly he brought his other hand to my face removing some strands of my hair he said "You are beautiful Bella."

His eyes then travelled from my eyes to my lips. His eyes stopped at my lips. He licked his lips, I bit my lip.

"You have no idea how much that habit of yours turns me on."

With this my heart started beating like crazy. He brought his face close to mine and our lips met. Neither of us moved. His lips were on mine, he made no attempts to either deepen the kiss or to pull away. His lips felt so good on mine that I didn't want him to pull away. This was the second time we were kissing, and this is so different. Liam's eyes were closed and mine were wide open just staring at his face.

After sometime he pulled away, pulling my body closer to himself his head rested in the crook of my neck.

"You know Bella, I miss her. I miss her so much." He mumbled.

Who is he talking about?

"It's the day I lost her. Today is that day and every year this day makes me feel sick."

I don't know about whom he was talking but whoever it is I can feel the pain in his voice.

Liam placed a light kiss on my neck making me shiver. "Liam, you are not in your senses-"

"Shh... You are so warm."

Okay... butterflies time to calm down. Please.

What are you doing to me Liam Parker?

The next morning I woke up feeling something heavy on me. I opened my eyes just to see Liam still sleeping in the same position. I looked at the clock, it was 9. This was the first time he is sleeping for so late. He looks so peaceful. He must have been tired. I traced my fingers through his hair, when he moved a little I instantly pulled away my hand. Liam opened his eyes and looked at me.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." I said in a panicked voice.

He shut his eyes again and then opened them. He looked down at the position we were in and looked back at me in confusion.

"What are you doing on the bed?" he asked in his morning hoarse voice.

"I-I... n-no... y-you were drunk last night and-"

He didn't even let me finish the sentence and got up from me and went straight to the washroom.

Stupid. Stupid Bels.

Now he is again back to the Devil.

After coming out from the washroom, then again while having the breakfast, Liam kept ignoring me all the time, while we were getting ready to go to the amusement park, I tried to talk to him but he got ready and left the room without saying a single word.

He is acting as if I have done everything. As if everything is my fault.

When we reached the amusement park, Ryan ran to the first ride all excited. Me and Liam, we followed him from behind. Liam didn't look at me even for once. First ride was a kids ride where Ryan went while we waited looking at Ryan all happy and jumping.

I have decided enough of trying to talk to him, I am not going to talk to him either. Nothing is my fault, he is the one who was drunk, he is the one who kissed me first, he is the one who slept on me, my arm still pains because of him. So Mr. Liam Parker you can fuck off, I don't fucking care anymore.

I looked at Ryan, he looked really happy. I smiled looking at him, my all sacrifice is for you baby and I think all my sacrifice is worth that smile on your face. He waved at me, I waved back at him.

He then shouted from the ride "MOMMY THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!"

I smiled looking at him.

"He looks so happy." Liam said suddenly.

I thought you weren't talking to me.

I looked at Liam to see him looking at Ryan with a smile on his face. I have to admit that he looks really good when he smiles.

"I think you should smile more often." I said still staring at him.

He turned his face to me. I gave him a smile, he smiled back shaking his head, then turned back to Ryan.

After that ride Ryan dragged Liam with him to buy him a machine gun. I followed them. Liam bought him his machine gun then we went to another ride. When we reached in front of the ride. I paused. My eyes widened.

Roller coaster?

Fuck! Shit!

I am not going in that one.

Feeling my absence beside Liam stopped and turned to look at me, Ryan too stopped and turned around. Liam looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed. Ryan asked "Mommy, what is it? Why are you not coming?"

I gulped hard. "Why don't you both go and have fun. I am fine here."

"No. Mommy, you should come too." Ryan came towards me and began to drag me. I pulled him back and stayed glued in my place.

"I am good. You both can go."

"No." Ryan argued.

"Yes." I glared at him.

"No." he again tried to pull me, I pulled him back again.

"Yes."

"Mommy." He glared at me more like warning me.

"Ryan." I glared back at him.

"MOMMY!" he shouted.

"RYAN!" I shouted back.

"Will you both stop acting like kids?" Liam said.

"I am a kid Dad." Ryan said turning to Liam then he turned back to glare at me. "Ask Mommy to stop acting like a kid and come with us."

"Hell No! I am not going in that."

"Why?" Ryan asked.

Jesus! Why is he so stubborn?

"Bella." Liam said in a stern voice.

I shook my head with pleading eyes.

"Why?" Liam asked again.

Fuck it.

"Because I am scared of heights."

Both of them stared at me with a blank face.

"What? There are people who are scared of heights and look at that ride." I looked up at the ride Ryan too looked up. "I mean I am not crazy to go near death and I am in no mood to die so soon. I am too young for that." I said just looking at the ride imagining my death if I fall from there. Then I looked back at them "So, sorry people I am not going in that one."

"Mommy, please."

"No."

"Ryan, just do a favour for Dad. Go get three tickets." Liam said to Ryan.

Ryan's face instantly lit up. He nodded and smirked looking at me once and then ran to get the tickets.

Oh boy! That smirk didn't feel good.

After Ryan was gone Liam started making his way towards me. My eyes widened.

"No. Liam No. Stay away Liam." He didn't stop. "Liam stay away."

I was about to run when Liam pulled my hand and picked me up in bridal style. "Now, you are going."

"Liam put me down."

"You chose this Bella."

"No. I didn't. No Liam please."

He didn't listen to me and kept moving towards the ride with me struggling in his arms. Everyone around was looking at us with a smile plastered on their face.

Smile? Really? I am dying here and they are smiling.

"You both look cute." Someone shouted.

Cute my ass.

I looked at Liam to see him smirking.

"DAD HERE!" Ryan shouted already sitting on a seat. Liam started moving there.

"NO! NO! NO!" I kept shouting but he wasn't listening to me. When we reached our seats placed me down on the seat to and buckled up the seatbelt. Ryan was sitting on the left and Liam sat on the right, and me, I was in the middle.

I closed my eyes "Nanny, I am sorry for not saying a last goodbye to you."

"I am going to heaven."

"I love you so much Nanny."

"Stop overreacting Bella. You are not going to die." Liam said.

"Yes Mommy, take a chill pill."

I glared at both of them "Overreacting? I am overreacting? If by chance I am alive, after this scary thingy. I swear you both will be dead." I whisper yelled.

"Okay. Mommy we'll see that, now hold on, it's starting."

"OH JESUS! FUCK! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" I screamed and grabbed Liam's one arm tightly hiding my face in the crook of his neck.
------------------------------------------------------------
After the ride was over, I came down running.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, I AM NEVER COMING HERE AGAIN. YOU BOTH ARE SO BAD."

"Mommy stop shouting." Ryan said closing his ears.

"Stop shouting? How? You know I was this close to death." I showed him bringing my hand close to my face. I started crying. Fake one of course "It's just because of my good deeds that I am still alive or you both were ready with the plan of killing me."

Liam sighed and said "Such a drama queen. You know I should be the one saying that. You almost killed my arm."

I looked at his arm. It's completely fine dude "Who asked you to take me there then? You deserved that."

"But Mommy, you shouted a lot in the ride I thought I was going to get down from the ride complete deaf."

"That wasn't shouting Ryan that's called cursing." Liam corrected Ryan then turned to me and said "You love to break the rules don't you."

"You shouldn't have taken me in that filthy shitty nonsensical ride then." I snapped at him. "Your fault."

After that ride Liam and Ryan didn't dare to take me to any of the rides which dealt with the heights. They love their ears and didn't want to get deaf.

Good for them.

When it was time to return home after we were done with all the rides, Ryan ran to the car while me and Liam were still walking towards the car, I was hungry, though I ate a chocolate pastry and a sandwich but still can't help. I poked Liam's arm, he turned around "I am hungry." I said a little embarrassed.

"Ya, we'll go somewhere to eat." He said then held my hand in his without any hesitation.

I looked at him. He was just walking casually.

There, there, shush butterflies.

This Liam is so new to me. It feels so nice when he cares for me. I feel so special but I know one thing, tomorrow everything will be changed. He will again turn to the devil he is. I know he is doing everything just for Ryan, I don't mean anything to him. He just wants to see Ryan happy. I am just Ryan's mother and wife of Liam Parker whom he married just for his son.

*********************
🥺❤️

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.
Stay safe!

Love you all!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.1K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...
20K 371 51
"I think Mr.knights has anger issues." Just as those words slipped out from my mouth Mr.knights turned and in the blink of an eye, I was slammed aga...
233K 6.7K 36
"Woah love if you wanted a photo that bad should have just asked" he says looking down at me, his hazel brown eyes scan my body and a smirk started t...
127K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...