Stuck With Mr. Billionaire

By sleepytinker__

"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker st... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: It's All a Mess
CHAPTER 2: One Night Stand?
CHAPTER 3: A JOB
CHAPTER 4: Meeting Ryan Parker
CHAPTER 5: Stupid Me
CHAPTER 6: He has a Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 7: Friends?
CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1
CHAPTER 9: My Baby
CHAPTER 10: An Apology
CHAPTER 11: Confused?
CHAPTER 12: Marry Me.
CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!
CHAPTER 14: Bitching About Him
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Day!
CHAPTER 16: Jerk!
CHAPTER 17: Bipolar
CHAPTER 19: He is Not that Bad
CHAPTER 20: His Secret Room
CHAPTER 21: Convincing the Devil
CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!
CHAPTER 23: Panic Attack
CHAPTER 24: Complicated
CHAPTER 25: Comforting Her
CHAPTER 26: Cupcake Disaster
CHAPTER 27: Confused
CHAPTER 28: Evil Baby
CHAPTER 29: To the Park?
CHAPTER 30: Scared
CHAPTER 31: Guilt
CHAPTER 32: Shopping!!
CHAPTER 33: Birthday!!
CHAPTER 34: Safe when with him
CHAPTER 35: Shattered!
CHAPTER 36: I lost her forever
CHAPTER 37: The Letter
CHAPTER 38: Insect Bite
CHAPTER 39: Sharing Pain
CHAPTER 40: There's No 'Us'
CHAPTER 41: Staying Away
CHAPTER 42: Party Disaster
CHAPTER 43: Assumptions
CHAPTER 44: Broken Without You
CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever
EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other
NEW STORY!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 18: Movie? Not so Exciting.

359K 12.1K 2.5K
By sleepytinker__

BELLA PARKER

The next day, Liam went to work, me and Ryan we were wandering around the house. We went to the garden, then the rooftop as my baby said he had to swim. That little boy was swimming so well, I was so lost in watching him that I didn't realize he was calling me. When he splashed water on me, I came back to my senses.

"Earth to Mommy." Ryan said.

"What?" I asked him.

"Come and join me."

"No, I am good."

"Come on Mommy, it'll be fun."

"I said no."

Can't he understand I can't swim?

Tell him, then he can understand.

"Mommy, fast come."

"I said no Ryan."

Why is he so stubborn?

Well stubbornness flows in his genes.

Ya, how can I forget that?

"Mommy, I'll push you if you don't come now."

"Are you mad? No. I can't join you."

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I can't swim."

He stared at me blankly.

"You can't swim?" he asked me again to confirm.

I shook my head "No."

He then turned aside and giggled.

This boy!

"I saw that Ryan." I glared at him.

He turned to me with an innocent face like he didn't do anything then again, giggled.

"Stop that Ryan Parker, I am warning you."

He looked at me again and puts his finger on his lips then again, he started giggling.

"I said stop. This is not funny."

"Sorry Mommy." He said and this time he burst out into laughter.

"You know what, I am going. You stay here and enjoy your swimming."

With that I left the rooftop and went back to my room. After taking a good shower I changed into some comfortable clothes and sat in my room with my phone.

After sometime I saw Ryan entering my room with a laptop in his hand. He stood beside me with the laptop and poked my arm. I looked at him with a stern look.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked pouting.

Well do you really think that after you make that face, I can still be angry?

Bella get a grip on yourself. Don't fall for his innocent tricks. He is an evil little boy.

"Yes, I am."

He again poked my arm "Mommy, baby is sorry." He said holding his ears.

No. Ryan don't do that.

He looks so fucking cute.

"Stop doing that."

"Baby is sorry."

"I said stop."

"Baby is so sorry Mommy."

"Okay fine. You are forgiven."

Ryan giggled.

Evil baby.

"Mommy, can we watch a horror movie?"

My eyes widened.

HELL NO! I am not watching that bullshit.

"Why?" I asked laughing nervously.

"Mommy, I am a kid. A five year old kid only. Dad never watch movies with me. He always says he is busy."

"Oh." Came my low voice.

Poor baby.

"So, Mommy there is this movie I wanted to watch for so long, can you please watch with me."

I cleared my throat and picked up the bottle that was kept on the bedside table.
I started drinking water slowly.

The name of horror movies scare the shit out of me.

Oh Jesus! How do I explain to this boy that I am hella scared of these kind of shits?

When I used to watch them at my house, Nanny was there whom I could hold and sleep but here I have only Liam and he for sure is not going to hold me or let me hold him.

And if I tell this little evil that, he'll again start laughing at me.

Someone please help me!

Save me from getting embarrassed.

Bels, you are a 24 year old girl. Don't show him that you are scared of horror movies. Just watch it.

You can do it. I know.

No. I can't.

In this house I have no saviour.

Wait.

Liam Parker. Hehe! The ghost can't be more dangerous and scary than him. Right?

So right.

Okay fine then we are watching it.

Bring it on baby.

That's like my girl.

"So, the movie name is Conjuring. I want to watch it from the starting both the parts."

Is he trying to kill me out of fear?

Consy sorry. I can't watch that movie.

Bels, you have already watched that movie. Then why the hell are you scared?

So what? That movie is scary.

I was busy struggling with my thoughts and Ryan had already started the movie.

"I am so excited Mommy." Ryan said happily.

I just nodded, then I took a pillow. You know that's for safety. Whenever it will show the ghost, I will cover my face with this.

Oh Jesus! Why am I so smart?

1 hour later...

"The ghost will appear now." I said in a horrified voice.

"Mommy stop giving me spoilers." Ryan said.

"Okayy..."

Again after sometime.

"Oh My God! It's her! It's her! I am telling you. It's her." I screamed.

"Mommy you are scaring me now." Ryan said in a horrified voice not moving his attention from the laptop.

"BITCH! LOOK BEHIND IT'S BEHIND YOU."

"MOMMY WHY IS SHE NOT TURNING AROUND."

"LOOK BEHIND!"

"OH NO!!!" Ryan screamed with hands on his chest.

"What the hell is wrong with both of you?" A voice came from the door. We looked in the direction of the voice to see Liam standing with an irritated look on his face. Ryan paused the movie.

"Liam, that bitch we were telling her to turn around but she didn't."

"Yes Dad, she didn't turn around. The Ghosty lady was standing right behind her." Ryan said to Liam.

"Have you both gone crazy?" Liam said with a look of disbelief in his face.

"That bitch, she is crazy."

"Bella language." Liam said glaring at me.

I looked down.

"Dad, this movie was scary."

"Why the hell were you watching a horror movie?" Liam asked.

This time Ryan too looked down with me.

"You know what, it's all my fault to give you a laptop and a phone. And Bella, what about you? You are not a kid anymore, screaming on top of your voice that too just for some stupid thing." We both were getting scolding and we were just looking down and listening to whatever he was saying. Obediently.

I turned to look at Ryan, still with my head down to see he was already looking at me. We both giggled.

"You both are shameless." Liam said again.

I then signalled Ryan, he understood what I was trying to say. He nodded his head.

We then looked up at Liam and smiled innocently. Liam furrowed his brows suspiciously, we held our ears and said "Sorry Dad." With a pout of course.

Liam just stared at both of us with a blank face then said "You both are not only shameless but irritating too." With that he went to the washroom.

Me and Ryan, we burst out into laughter.

After the dinner, I went to Ryan's room. I told him a story and he fell asleep. I came back to my room and saw Liam was no where in the room. Maybe he is in his office.

Did I tell you guys that Liam Parker loves his work?

I changed into my cute pyjamas and went to the couch.

1 hour later...

For an hour I am trying to sleep, but I can't and Liam is still not back from that fucking office of his.

Bella sleep. You are not a little girl.

But how? Whenever I close my eyes that Ghosty's ewwy face comes in front of me.

I heard the door open and in came Liam. He didn't glance at me even once and just went to the washroom then came out after sometime and laid on the bed.

Is he serious?

Am I Mrs. Invisible?

Forget it Bels. Now he is here just sleep.

Yeah.

30 minutes later....

Is he asleep?

Can I go there?

If he is asleep then I can hold him and sleep.

Really! Wow Bels.

I know right.

And the award for the worst idea goes to you.

Excuse me?

You know, he wakes up in the morning earlier than you. You have already broken his language rule and now if you break this rule then that monster will eat you. Alive.

I'll handle that.

Jesus we are coming.

I rose up from the couch and went towards the bed. Slowly I laid down beside him, clutching onto his shirt.

He turned around "What are you doing here?"

I thought he was asleep.

"I-I." what do I do now?

"You what?" he asked in an irritated tone sitting up on the bed.

Wait. It's his fault. Why is he scolding me?

I too sat up. "Listen Mr. Liam Parker, it's all your fault."

"What are talking about Bella?"

"You know I am scared as fu-"

Language Bella.

"I mean I am scared as hell. You are the one who is to be blamed for this. If you would have watched all the Conjuring parts with Ryan then I didn't have to watch that movie with him. I already hate horror movies because they scare the shi-"

Language Bella.

"Because they are scary and I couldn't say 'no' to my poor baby. So the conclusion of the whole horror movie thingy is that you are to be blamed for everything. I was happy watching my Avengers series but because of you I had to watch that scary movie with him. So you have no right to scold me and you can't say anything to me if I hold you and sleep. At home there was Nanny with me whom I used to hold but here I have only you. So, I am sleeping here with you if you like it or not. End of discussion."

I finally finished. Liam kept staring at me blankly.

"You know, now I am regretting my decision of marrying you. You are really having a bad influence on Ryan."

Bad influence? Me?

I frowned "How am I a bad influence?"

"Because of you he too talks a lot these days."

"Li-" I was cut off by a knock on the door.

************************
Uh-oh there is someone.
Any guesses?

Well I think everyone knows who is it?

Anyone here scared of horror movies? Because I am.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.
Stay safe!

Love you all!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 5.6K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
1.2M 41.7K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
121K 2.6K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
473K 19.9K 75
"You have got to be kidding me" he utters suddenly. "What?" i ask and follow his line of sight down to the ground floor front desk. "Angelo? What's w...