Stuck With Mr. Billionaire

By sleepytinker__

"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker st... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: It's All a Mess
CHAPTER 2: One Night Stand?
CHAPTER 3: A JOB
CHAPTER 4: Meeting Ryan Parker
CHAPTER 5: Stupid Me
CHAPTER 6: He has a Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 7: Friends?
CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1
CHAPTER 9: My Baby
CHAPTER 10: An Apology
CHAPTER 11: Confused?
CHAPTER 12: Marry Me.
CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!
CHAPTER 14: Bitching About Him
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Day!
CHAPTER 16: Jerk!
CHAPTER 18: Movie? Not so Exciting.
CHAPTER 19: He is Not that Bad
CHAPTER 20: His Secret Room
CHAPTER 21: Convincing the Devil
CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!
CHAPTER 23: Panic Attack
CHAPTER 24: Complicated
CHAPTER 25: Comforting Her
CHAPTER 26: Cupcake Disaster
CHAPTER 27: Confused
CHAPTER 28: Evil Baby
CHAPTER 29: To the Park?
CHAPTER 30: Scared
CHAPTER 31: Guilt
CHAPTER 32: Shopping!!
CHAPTER 33: Birthday!!
CHAPTER 34: Safe when with him
CHAPTER 35: Shattered!
CHAPTER 36: I lost her forever
CHAPTER 37: The Letter
CHAPTER 38: Insect Bite
CHAPTER 39: Sharing Pain
CHAPTER 40: There's No 'Us'
CHAPTER 41: Staying Away
CHAPTER 42: Party Disaster
CHAPTER 43: Assumptions
CHAPTER 44: Broken Without You
CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever
EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other
NEW STORY!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 17: Bipolar

376K 13.5K 1.3K
By sleepytinker__

BELLA PARKER

"Bella."

"Bella. Wake up."

"Bella, it's late already just. Get up."

"Mmm.. let me sleep." I said with my eyes still closed. Then I rolled on the bed and fell with a loud thud.

Wait. Bed?

Of course, I was sleeping on the couch last night.

And I was so busy with my dream that I didn't even remember that.

I removed the blanket from my head and looked up to see Liam standing in front of me with hands in his sweat pockets looking down at me with no emotion.

I glared at him.

"You are such an asshole. You could've saved me." I yelled at him.

"Language Bella."

I rolled my eyes.

"Get up and go clean up fast. It's 10 already."

"Mhmm." I said closing my eyes still lost in my beauty sleep.

"Bella."

"Hmm." I hummed with eyes closed.

"Do you want me to pour cold water on you? I wouldn't mind." Liam said and my eyes shot open.

I can't trust this man. He is dangerous, he can do anything.

Run Bella, run to the washroom.

I got up and ran to the washroom.

After taking my bath, brushing my teeth I went to the closet. I found some pyjamas.

A smile crept on my face.

"So Mr. Devil Parker did his work. Good."

I took out one and looked at it "This is so cute."

After getting dressed, into something nice I went downstairs, I saw Liam sitting on a chair doing something in his phone, Ryan was sitting in front of Liam face palming himself, lost in his thoughts. Maria making breakfast in the kitchen.

Their life is so boring.

I went to them "Hello beautiful people, the princess is here." I said with a smile.

Listening to my voice Ryan's face lit up. "Mommy!"

"Yes baby." I went to him and sat beside him. "Slept well?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Did you sleep well?"

My eyes went to Liam who was already looking at me with a smirk, I wish I could punch that face.

"Did you sleep well Bella?" Liam asked still with that evil smirk and raised brows.

So, now he is teasing me.

I smiled at Ryan "Of course, I slept well."

Maria then came towards us and served the breakfast. She said "Congratulations Bella, on your marriage."

"Thank you so much." She smiled and went back to her work.

"Mommy, what are we going to do after the breakfast?" Ryan asked.

"Umm-" before I could complete my sentence, Liam said "Bella can do whatever she wants, you need to study. Mr. Jones will be here to teach you, so you need to complete all your previous incomplete work."

Ryan pouted listening to Liam. "But Dad, I can get a day off."

"No, you can't."

Rude.

"Umm.. Liam, you don't have work today?" I asked him.

"No, it's my day off."

"Then what's the problem if Ryan takes a day off? I mean it's a saying, children follow their Dad so..."

Ryan giggled, Liam glared at me. I gave him a sweet smile.

"Well I will be doing my work in my office, so he will  also be attending his classes." Liam said still glaring at me.

"And what would I do?"

He shrugged and replied "Maybe wander around the house. It's pretty much big."

I looked away.

Asshole.
----------------------------------------------------------
So, here I am, like he said wandering around the whole house. I took a tour of the whole house, and now my legs hurt. It's almost evening. I decided to sit on the couch and enjoy the view at the rooftop. This place is so soothing.

Then suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the caller id to see 'Nanny', I picked up the call.

"Nanny!" I said in a happy voice.

"Bella, how are you?" She asked.

"I am good. What about you? Did you take your medicines on time?"

"Yes, I did. I miss you so much Bella."

"I miss you too Nanny."

"So, what happened in your first night? How was it? Did you both finally do it?"

This woman.

She can never be serious.

I have to lie to her or again she will get worried.

"Bella?" she called.

"Umm... we didn't do it but Nanny, Liam is very nice. He is taking good care of me." By making me sleep on the couch. "And Nanny, you know he even said that he would give our marriage a chance. Can you believe, the great Liam Parker saying this?" I said laughing while tears had started forming in my eyes.

This is so hurtful, to lie to her. I have never lied to her about anything. But I don't have any other option. To see her happy, I have to do this.

"Really! I am so happy to hear that."

I can't control anymore. I know if I talk to her even for a minute now, I'll burst into tears.

"Nanny, I'll talk to you later, Ryan is calling me. Bye. I love you."

"Bye and take care." I hung up and burst into tears.

"I am so bad. I lied to her. This hurts so much." I said to myself while crying, hiding my face with my hands.

"You are not bad." I knew whom did this voice belong to, but I decided not to turn around. Liam came and sat beside me on the couch. "You are not bad Bella."

I scoffed "Ya, I am not bad. I lied to her. The one thing that I have never done."

"Well you can't be considered bad for that." I looked at him with tears flowing down my eyes. He too turned towards me and cupped my face wiping my tears with his thumb he said "Maybe you can say that you care for her that's why you lied to her."

I stared at him in confusion.

This man is fucking confusing.

"Has anyone told you that you are unbelievably bipolar?" I said still in my crying hoarse voice.

He smiled "Unbelievably bipolar? Umm.. no, you are the first one to use that."

"You know what, I think you should smile more often, it suits you."

He turned forward "Do you really miss her?"

I hummed.

He then pulled me towards him. I was shocked by his action for a minute but then gave in. My head was resting on his chest, he tapped on my shoulder.

"But I won't suggest you to cry more often, it really doesn't suit you." I laughed at his word. "It's okay Bella."

I wrapped my hands around his waist tightly hiding my face on his chest. I don't know why but it felt good to hold him, to be in his arms.

We stayed in the same position for a while when he said again "I think we should go down, Ryan must have finished with his classes."

Though I didn't want to pull away but I did. We went down I saw Ryan sitting and listening to his tutor attentively and Maria was sitting beside him.

Why is Maria sitting beside him? Every time when Ryan's tutor is here, she is with him I have noticed this many times. But why?

When Ryan saw me, he got distracted and smiled at me. I smiled back at him. Then he signalled me with his hands 'it's so boring'. I chuckled at him.

"I think you are really a bad distraction to my son." Liam said.

I turned to him, to see him standing beside me. I took some steps close to him. I tip-toed and leaned forward to his ears and whispered "Mr. Parker, it's our son now."

Liam just smirked.

I kissed his cheek and was about to run when Liam held my wrist and pulled me to him. His hands reached my back, holding my waist tightly, pulling me closer to him while my hands were resting on hiss chest.

"What was that? Don't you think you are going out of your limits Mrs. Parker?" Liam asked but definitely he wasn't angry.

"You said we have to pretend to be a happy couple and I am just following your orders Sir."

Liam's brows furrowed listening to me. "Look at Ryan, he looks so happy to see the closeness between his Mommy and Daddy." Liam looked in Ryan's direction and I took the chance to get out of his grip and ran down, laughing.

Liam stood there with hands in his pockets and shook his head once looking at me with a.... smile?

*********************
He is bipolar I do agree with that.😐

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.
Stay safe!

Love you all!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 20.1K 75
"You have got to be kidding me" he utters suddenly. "What?" i ask and follow his line of sight down to the ground floor front desk. "Angelo? What's w...
1M 41.4K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
126K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
144K 3.2K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...