Stuck With Mr. Billionaire

By sleepytinker__

"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker st... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: It's All a Mess
CHAPTER 2: One Night Stand?
CHAPTER 3: A JOB
CHAPTER 4: Meeting Ryan Parker
CHAPTER 5: Stupid Me
CHAPTER 6: He has a Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 7: Friends?
CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1
CHAPTER 9: My Baby
CHAPTER 10: An Apology
CHAPTER 11: Confused?
CHAPTER 12: Marry Me.
CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!
CHAPTER 14: Bitching About Him
CHAPTER 16: Jerk!
CHAPTER 17: Bipolar
CHAPTER 18: Movie? Not so Exciting.
CHAPTER 19: He is Not that Bad
CHAPTER 20: His Secret Room
CHAPTER 21: Convincing the Devil
CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!
CHAPTER 23: Panic Attack
CHAPTER 24: Complicated
CHAPTER 25: Comforting Her
CHAPTER 26: Cupcake Disaster
CHAPTER 27: Confused
CHAPTER 28: Evil Baby
CHAPTER 29: To the Park?
CHAPTER 30: Scared
CHAPTER 31: Guilt
CHAPTER 32: Shopping!!
CHAPTER 33: Birthday!!
CHAPTER 34: Safe when with him
CHAPTER 35: Shattered!
CHAPTER 36: I lost her forever
CHAPTER 37: The Letter
CHAPTER 38: Insect Bite
CHAPTER 39: Sharing Pain
CHAPTER 40: There's No 'Us'
CHAPTER 41: Staying Away
CHAPTER 42: Party Disaster
CHAPTER 43: Assumptions
CHAPTER 44: Broken Without You
CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever
EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other
NEW STORY!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 15: Wedding Day!

360K 12.5K 1.9K
By sleepytinker__

BELLA ADAMS

Don't worry Bella, just chill.

Take it easy.

Don't be nervous.

You are fine.

You are absolutely fine.

HELL NO! I am not at all fine.

I am hella nervous right now.

It's my wedding how can you expect me to be fine.

Mad Consy.

I was just trying to ease you but you have to worry yourself more. Go on do that.

"Bella, you okay." Nanny asked.

I nodded.

She came to and kissed my forehead "You look beautiful Bella."

I just nodded.

"Bella, I know that you are nervous but baby if you keep on biting your lip like that then all your lipstick will wipe away. This is the fourth time I am applying it."

"S-Sorry."

She applied the lipstick again and said "Let's go. It's time."

I smiled. Of course, a nervous one.

I mean it's my wedding, you guys don't expect me to be jumping around dancing all happily in my wedding.

But you still shouldn't be this nervous.

Excuse me Miss Consy, this is my first time getting married.

UGH!!

"Bella, what are you thinking? Let's go."

"Y-Ya."

Nanny took me outside. As soon as I went out, I stood still andI looked around.

Fuck! Why are there so many people around? And why is everyone looking at me. They can look at Liam, why me? That reminds me, how is Liam looking today?

Then I managed to look up. My breath hitched looking at his sight in front of me. He was wearing a black tuxedo. All the buttons of his black shirt were done. His hair was a little messy but perfectly set. He was looking breathtakingly handsome.

Damn!

And here I thought you were nervous?

I am nervous.

Oh really! What a joke?

Get lost.

Liam looked at me, his eyes scanned my body from top to bottom, which made me feel more conscious about myself. Liam's eyes met mine, I again bit my lip in nervousness. He instantly looked away.

Am I looking that bad?

But Nanny said I look beautiful.

Maybe he doesn't like it.

Leah then came forward and hugged me "Oh dear, you look beautiful."

I smiled.

Looking down, I walked down the aisle. Liam gave me his hand, I looked up, my gaze met with the pair of sea-coloured eyes. I gave him my hand, he pulled me up. I stood in front of him.

"Mommy!" Ryan shouted. I look at his direction to see him waving at me, wearing a suit.

I smiled at him once then looked back at Liam.

The priest started with the vows.

Will he not say that I look beautiful? Or anything like that.

I mean husbands usually do that. Complimenting their wives.

Did you really expect an arrogant jerk like him will compliment you?

Not really but he could've. At least a beautiful or even nice.

I see you have a lot of expectation from him.

I think I should stop expecting so much from him.

Oh, I see you have a brain too.

Shut up and let me focus.

The priest then suddenly said "Do you Liam Parker take Bella Adams as your lawful wife."

Oh yes! We are finally there.

"I do." Liam said.

Oh Jesus! He said 'I do'.

Of course, he will say 'I do' after all he forced you to marry him.

Oh yes! How can I forget that? Jerk.

"Do you Bella Adams take Liam Parker as your lawful husband." The priest asked me.

"I do."

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. May God bless you."

"You may now kiss the bride."

HOLLY MOLLY! I am the bride. He is going to kiss me!

My first kiss. I am going to lose my first kiss to him. Well I don't mind losing my first kiss to a sexy, hot, handsome man.

You are so fucking desperate.

Shut up.

Liam took few steps towards me, and pulled me by my waist. I gulped hard by the close proximity between us. Again, I bit my lip.

I wonder if there is any lipstick left on your lips.

Within seconds Liam's lips met mine. Instantly I closed my eyes. And within seconds too he pulled away.

Why did he had to pull away so quickly? I didn't even get to enjoy my first kiss.

Told ya he is a jerk.

Yes, he is. I glared at him. Of course, when he was not looking at me.

So now I am Mrs. Bella Parker and I am now officially Ryan's mommy.

After the vows, Liam went to talk to some of his guests while I was standing with the other family members.

"So now you are my daughter-in-law." Leah said. "And one more thing, I won't tolerate my daughter-in-law calling me by my name." she said trying to pretend strict.

"Ya, me too, I won't stand my daughter-in-law calling me Mr. Parker." Mr. Parker, Liam's Dad said doing the same.

I chuckled looking at both of them.

"You can call us Mom and Dad." Leah oops, Mom said.

I nodded with a smile.

They are so nice. Sometimes I really doubt if Liam is their son or not.He is a total jerk.

Mom came towards me and held my hands. "Bella, I know that Liam married you just because of Ryan. Bella, I trust you. I really trust you and that is the reason I gave you the two precious people of my life. I know you love Ryan and will take care of him but Bella, this is not only about Ryan it's about Liam too. He has never experienced true love in his life, please love him. Give him the love that is missing in his life. Please Bella."

I could see tears in her eyes. I smiled and nodded. "I will."

"Mommy!" I turned around and saw Ryan coming towards me, running. When he finally reached to me. He started breathing heavily.

"Slow down baby. Why were you running?"

"Mommy, I found something." He said in excitement still breathing heavily.

"What?" I asked him.

"Come with me." He then dragged me with him and then said "Wait here."

I nodded.

After sometime he came back with a plate full of chocolate cake in his hand.

"Mommy see, your favourite."

"Chocolate cake!" I said in excitement.

He nodded with a smile and gave me the plate.

I started eating the cake happily. When I was done with my cake, I kept the plate on the table and said "Thank you so much baby."

He giggled and said "Mommy, you eat just like a baby."

"Huh?" he shook his head and took a tissue paper from the table and gave it to me.

"The cake is all over your mouth."

I cleaned my face with the tissue paper. "Thank you."

"Now I am going to have some chickens, bye."

I chuckled and said "Bye."

I was about to go back to Mom when my eyes fell on Nanny who was looking worried. I was making my way towards her when she started walking towards Liam. She called Liam, who was busy talking with some people. Liam then excused himself from them and went to Nanny. I went a little close to them so that I can hear their conversation.

Bad manners Bels.

Shut up. I want to hear it.

Nanny said "Liam, I have never lived without her since she was two. Liam it's my request to you please take care of her. I am giving my life to you. I know she makes a lot of mistakes. But what do you expect from a 24 year old girl? Please treat her well and please don't be rude to her. She is very soft-hearted, maybe she can't take that."

Liam was listening to her carefully then he said after few minutes "You don't have to worry about Bella, Mrs. Adams. I will take care of her."

"Promise me you'll never hurt her."

"I won't." Liam said without any hesitation.

At that moment my heart melted.

I think I can make this stubborn, arrogant ass fall for me.

At least there is some chance. Maybe 50%.

And I am so ready to take that chance.

************************
Finally!!!
They are married now 🥺❤️

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.
Stay safe!

Love you all!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 20.7K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...
17.8K 360 51
"I think Mr.knights has anger issues." Just as those words slipped out from my mouth Mr.knights turned and in the blink of an eye, I was slammed aga...
7.3M 264K 69
"I AM NOT MARRYING YOU MR. KNIGHT AND THAT'S IT" I yelled. From where did you get this much courage that too in front of him? My my someone is trying...
99.2K 2.5K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...