Stuck With Mr. Billionaire

By sleepytinker__

"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker st... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: It's All a Mess
CHAPTER 2: One Night Stand?
CHAPTER 3: A JOB
CHAPTER 4: Meeting Ryan Parker
CHAPTER 5: Stupid Me
CHAPTER 6: He has a Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 7: Friends?
CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1
CHAPTER 9: My Baby
CHAPTER 10: An Apology
CHAPTER 11: Confused?
CHAPTER 12: Marry Me.
CHAPTER 14: Bitching About Him
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Day!
CHAPTER 16: Jerk!
CHAPTER 17: Bipolar
CHAPTER 18: Movie? Not so Exciting.
CHAPTER 19: He is Not that Bad
CHAPTER 20: His Secret Room
CHAPTER 21: Convincing the Devil
CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!
CHAPTER 23: Panic Attack
CHAPTER 24: Complicated
CHAPTER 25: Comforting Her
CHAPTER 26: Cupcake Disaster
CHAPTER 27: Confused
CHAPTER 28: Evil Baby
CHAPTER 29: To the Park?
CHAPTER 30: Scared
CHAPTER 31: Guilt
CHAPTER 32: Shopping!!
CHAPTER 33: Birthday!!
CHAPTER 34: Safe when with him
CHAPTER 35: Shattered!
CHAPTER 36: I lost her forever
CHAPTER 37: The Letter
CHAPTER 38: Insect Bite
CHAPTER 39: Sharing Pain
CHAPTER 40: There's No 'Us'
CHAPTER 41: Staying Away
CHAPTER 42: Party Disaster
CHAPTER 43: Assumptions
CHAPTER 44: Broken Without You
CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever
EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other
NEW STORY!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!

384K 12.7K 2.4K
By sleepytinker__

BELLA ADAMS

I was sitting in Ryan's room and was lost in my deep thoughts. Ryan was not in the room as his tutor was here so he was studying.

There is just one thing that is making me worried now and that's Nanny. How am I going to explain everything to her? I can't lie to her because she always figures out all my lies. I have to tell her and I know that she would blame herself for everything.

Then the door of Ryan's room opened. I looked up to see Liam standing at the door.

"Liam, what are you doing here?" I asked.

He came inside and sat on the bed beside me.

"Tomorrow, you have to pick out your dress and the ring too. I have made all the arrangements."

I nodded.

"Have you told Mia about this?" I asked him.

He didn't answer for a few minutes, then finally spoke "I don't care about Mia. The one who matters to me the most is Ryan. I can do anything for him."

"I understand that but you have to tell Mia."

"I will. Maybe tomorrow."

I nodded. "And Ryan?"

"That's why I am here. To tell Ryan."

"Oh. He must be here soon."

"You are just asking me. What about you? How will you tell your Nanny?"

"Umm.. I really don't know. If I tell her she'll surely blame herself for everything and I don't want that. I have to figure something out."

"It's- " he was cut off by another voice.

"Dad? Bee?" it was Ryan. He was standing at the door.

"Ryan, come inside. We have something to tell you." Ryan nodded obediently and came inside. He sat on the bed, Liam kneeled in front of him and held his hands in his.

"What is it Dad?"

"Ryan, do you like Bella?" Ryan once looked at me and smiled then nodded.

"I love Bee."

"So the thing is Ryan, I and Bella, we are umm... we are getting married." Liam finally said.

At first Ryan was shocked. Then he got back to his reserved self and said "Dad I don't like this joke. Please don't give me hopes."

Me and Liam we both smiled.

"I am dead serious. I am marrying Bella. But if you don't want the marriage then it's okay." Liam said teasing Ryan.

Ryan turned to look at me. "Bee, Dad is telling the truth? You both are getting married?"

I nodded. "Yes baby. We are getting married."

Ryan then hugged Liam, kissed his cheek. "I love you so much Dad. Yes! Bee is going to be with us forever." He then again looked at me and asked "Can I call you Mommy?"

My heart melted hearing that, I smiled at him and nodded. I kissed his forehead.

"I love you Mommy."

"I love you to infinity baby."

"Okay that's enough. It's time for Bella to leave." Liam said.

Ryan pouted. "But now she can stay with us."

"Yes, she can but after the marriage."

"Then Dad marry her quickly."

I laughed at his words.

"Okay you go and play in your playroom and I'll just drop Bella home."

Ryan nodded. Then he kissed my cheek and said "Bye Mommy." With that he ran away.

I stood up taking my bag I said "You don't have to drop me. I can manage."

"I know you can but I have something to talk to your Nanny."

"Nanny? What?"

"You'll get to know." He then went to the door and waited for me, well me, I was again lost in my thoughts "Shall we?"

I nodded and quickly followed him.

When we reached my apartment. I was nervous af. I made no attempts to move. He then got out from his seat and opened the door for me.

"Bella, come out."

I shook my head 'no'.

"Bella, you have to tell it to her."

I shook my head again.

"If on the count of three you didn't get out, I swear Bella I'll pick you up and carry you to your house?"

Ha! He is trying to scare me. Well I am not scared.

I think you should do what he is saying. He seems pretty serious.

You are so dumb Consy. He is trying to fool us can't you see.

"1."

I looked away and kept seated on my seat.

"2. Bella I am not joking."

And I believe you.

Note the sarcasm.

"3. That's it."

Boom!

He then unbuckled my seat belt and picked me up in his arms.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Didn't I already warn you about this? You chose this, so now deal with it."

"I thought you were not serious. Please put me down."

"Which floor?" he asked in a stern voice.

"Umm.. 2nd."

He started walking with me in his arms. I looked at his face. His jawline is so perfect. Automatically I wrapped my hands around his neck.

I wonder what will that BBB do when she gets to know about our marriage. Anyone would want a man like him. A smile plastered on my face.

"Stop smiling like a fool." He said without even looking at me. "This one?" he asked, then I looked in front. Yes, that's it now I have to do this.

Come on Bels, you can do it.

Ya, I can.

I nodded. He put me down then rang the doorbell.

Oh I change my mind.

I can't do this.

With that fear, I held Liam's arm and hid behind him.

"Bella, what are you doing?"

"I can't do this. Please take me back. I can't see her crying face."

"Bella stop being ridiculous, you have to tell her."

"No I-" I was cut off when Nanny opened the door. My hold on Liam's arm became tight.

"Yes?" Nanny asked.

"Mrs. Adams, I am Liam Parker."

"Liam Parker?" It took her a moment to process who is he.

"OH MY GOD! You are that Liam Parker on whom Bella is crushing upon these days."

Wait. When did I do that?

"I guess I am." Liam said awkwardly looking at Nanny. "Bella come out."

I shook my head.

"Bella now." He said again.

Finally, I came out from behind Liam still holding his arm. Nanny looked at me then my arm then Liam then again back to me.

"Bella what is this?" Nanny asked in confusion.

I looked at Liam with pleading eyes and shook my head. He sighed and looked back at Nanny.

"Mrs. Adams I have something to tell you. Can we sit and talk please?"

"Ya sure. Come in." Nanny replied.

Liam held my hand and dragged me inside with him.

"Please have a seat Mr. Parker. And Bella can you come with me?"

Oh shit!

My eyes widened I shook my head.

"Mrs Adams, Liam is fine." Nanny nodded. Liam sat on the couch with me. He was still holding my hand.

"Can I get you something Liam?" Nanny asked.

"No thanks. I have something to talk about."

Nanny sat on the other couch, looking all confused.

"Mrs. Adams, the thing is..." he stopped and looked at me "Will you stop digging your nails in my skin?" he said all irritated. I bit my lip. He again turned to Nanny. "So as I was saying that me and Bella, we have decided to get married."

Nanny's eyes widened. "You what?" she said in shock.

"Yes Mrs. Adams we are getting married."

"But why all of a sudden?"

"Ryan needs a mother Mrs. Adams and Bella is the one perfect to be his mother."

She got up from her seat and came towards me. She made me stand up I was looking down.

"Bella look at me." I shook my head.

"Bella. I said look at me." I managed to look at her.

"Tell me the truth Bella. Why all of a sudden you are getting married to someone you barely know?"

"Nanny I.." I couldn't. I just couldn't say it.

"Bella, is this because of those men who came here today?" My eyes widened.

I shook my head quickly.

"You are lying Bella. You are lying. Something happened that's why they left without any further arguments."

"No Nanny-"

"Don't lie to me Bella."

Liam got up from his seat. "Mrs. Adams, I'll tell you the truth. Ryan trusts Bella, he loves her. This is the only reason I had to do this. I gave those people the money they wanted and in return Bella is going to marry me. I really didn't want to put Bella in this situation but I didn't had any other choice."

"You didn't have any other choice? How much do you even know her? You know nothing about her."

"I know enough about her to marry her."

"Do you love her?" Nanny asked Liam.

Without any hesitation Liam said "No."

"Will you ever love her?"

Liam shook his head then said "No."

"So, you just want to keep her as a babysitter for the rest of her life."

"If Ryan is happy with that, then yes."

"No. She won't marry you."

Liam smiled then said "She don't have any other choice now."

"What do you mean?"

"She has to marry me. She has signed a contract which says that if she backs out from the marriage any time then she has to pay me 50 million dollars." Liam said coldly.

"No. you can't do that. You can't ruin her life like this."

"Mrs. Adams my son is everything for me, I can do anything to make him happy."

"Even if your doing hurts the other person."

"I don't care."

"You are such a monster."

Liam then turned to me. "Be on time tomorrow. You have your selections to make." Saying that, he started making his way towards the exit door.

But he stopped when Nanny said "She won't go."

Without turning around, Liam said "She has to. And I know she will." With that he left.

Nanny held my arm and said "You'll not go there anymore Bella."

"Nanny I have to. I don't have any other choice."

"Yes, you do have a choice. Quit that job and work somewhere else."

I shook my head "No. I can't do that. He has helped us in our needs. I can't betray him like this."

Nanny then sat on the couch and started crying "I have ruined your life. Because of me you are being forced to marry someone you don't even love."

"No Nanny." I kneeled down in front of her "It's not your fault. In fact, I am happy. I am really happy Nanny. You don't have to worry."

She looked up at me with teary eyes. "You're happy?"

I smiled and said "You know Ryan, he is so cute. He already calls me Mommy. Nanny, he loves me a lot and he needs a mother. If me marrying Liam will give Ryan happiness, I am ready to do it. You know today, when he got to know about our marriage, he was so happy. Nanny, I don't need Liam to love me. I have Ryan and you to do that. I know, you both will always love me. So now stop crying." I wiped her tears and kissed her cheek.

"This is not right Bella."

"Nanny, please."

"You know you are so different Bella."

"I know that, you don't have to tell me. I know I am great."

She hugged me "I love you."

"I love you too Nanny!"

******************
Hope you all liked the chapter.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.
Stay safe!

Love you all!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 360 51
"I think Mr.knights has anger issues." Just as those words slipped out from my mouth Mr.knights turned and in the blink of an eye, I was slammed aga...
100K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
930K 38.5K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
2M 64.7K 40
"Ian? Please. Why are you not answering me?" Lisa shouted raising her voice to probably gain his attention. "You want to know the truth?" Ian replied...