Stuck With Mr. Billionaire

By sleepytinker__

"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker st... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: It's All a Mess
CHAPTER 2: One Night Stand?
CHAPTER 3: A JOB
CHAPTER 4: Meeting Ryan Parker
CHAPTER 5: Stupid Me
CHAPTER 6: He has a Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 7: Friends?
CHAPTER 9: My Baby
CHAPTER 10: An Apology
CHAPTER 11: Confused?
CHAPTER 12: Marry Me.
CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!
CHAPTER 14: Bitching About Him
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Day!
CHAPTER 16: Jerk!
CHAPTER 17: Bipolar
CHAPTER 18: Movie? Not so Exciting.
CHAPTER 19: He is Not that Bad
CHAPTER 20: His Secret Room
CHAPTER 21: Convincing the Devil
CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!
CHAPTER 23: Panic Attack
CHAPTER 24: Complicated
CHAPTER 25: Comforting Her
CHAPTER 26: Cupcake Disaster
CHAPTER 27: Confused
CHAPTER 28: Evil Baby
CHAPTER 29: To the Park?
CHAPTER 30: Scared
CHAPTER 31: Guilt
CHAPTER 32: Shopping!!
CHAPTER 33: Birthday!!
CHAPTER 34: Safe when with him
CHAPTER 35: Shattered!
CHAPTER 36: I lost her forever
CHAPTER 37: The Letter
CHAPTER 38: Insect Bite
CHAPTER 39: Sharing Pain
CHAPTER 40: There's No 'Us'
CHAPTER 41: Staying Away
CHAPTER 42: Party Disaster
CHAPTER 43: Assumptions
CHAPTER 44: Broken Without You
CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever
EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other
NEW STORY!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1

384K 14.5K 2.8K
By sleepytinker__

BELLA ADAMS

Shit!

Shit!

Shit!

I am going to be late and that devil is going to fire me.

Oh Jesus! Please help me to reach on time.

Come on Bella run!

Run!

Run!

After spending 10 minutes in the cab shouting at the driver to drive fast I finally reached my destination.

Ha! I am on time.

I entered the house to see Liam sitting on the couch doing something on his phone. He was not in his usual suit, he was in his sweats and t-shirt.

Jesus Christ! This man looks hot in everything. I was standing at the door checking him out.

"Miss Adams if you are done checking out you can come inside." He said then finally moving his attention to me.

Caught!

He was still staring at me with dark eyes. I went in and as I was about to go upstairs, Liam called "Miss Adams." I stopped and turned slowly.

Liam got up from his seat and started making his way towards me. I stood still in my place.

He is coming closer.

My heart started beating rapidly. What is he going to do? Why is he coming closer?

He then stood in front of me and said "Miss Adams I have told you before that I don't appreciate people being late for work."

I nodded.

"And you are late."

That's because I was busy checking you out.

"I-I am sorry Mr. Parker." I stuttered.

This guy is making me hella nervous. I bit my lip looking down.

"Stop doing that." I looked at him with confusing eyes.

"Huh?"

"Stop biting your lip." I gulped hard listening to him. He sounds so intimidating. He took some steps towards me. We both were still staring at each other. He removed some strands of my hair from my face and tucked it behind my ear. I closed my eyes. This feeling is so new and different. His touches were making me shiver. My body has never reacted like this to anyone's touch. His hands then reached my chin. He brought his face closer to mine. My eyes were still closed. He was about to kiss me when someone yelled my name "BEE!"

My eyes shot open. Liam pulled away and cleared his throat moving away from me.

Bad timing Ryan.

I don't know why but I felt disappointed.

I looked behind Liam and saw a very happy Ryan coming down running with a huge smile.

Finally, when he reached, he came to me and hugged me. "Bee!"

I hugged him back and kneeled in front of him "Someone looks really happy."

He giggled. "Dad has taken a day off from work. He is going to be with us."

WHAT? HELL NO! I don't want him around me. Not after what just happened.

I looked up at Liam to see him already staring at me.

"It seems like you both are getting along really well." Liam said still not breaking the eyes contact with me.

"Yes Dad. Bee and I are friends now." Ryan replied.

"That's nice."

Why is he looking at me? There are so many people around can't he stare at them.

"LIAM!" an irritating yell came from behind me. I turned around to see none other than Mia. She came running and hugged Liam. I just stared at them. I was fuming with anger while she was hugging him so tightly. Then Liam pulled away.

"Liam your assistant told me that you are on a day off. So I thought why not come and surprise you." She is really irritating.

Liam was just staring at me with a smirk.

"Miss White I am glad that you are here. We were going to watch a movie you can also join us." Ryan said.

I looked at him in disbelief.

Did he change sides?

He then turned to me and said "Bee let's go to my room and get the pen drive." I eyed him suspiciously.

This guy is definitely planning something.

I nodded. He then held my hand and took me upstairs with him. When we reached his room. I stopped and asked him "What is going on in that mind of yours?"

He smirked then said. "It's time for plan no. 1"

"Now? Are you mad? Liam is home. No!"

"Come on. Dad is home so this is why it's the best time to execute it."

I shook my head saying 'no'.

"Yes. Come on Bee it is the only chance we'll have. Hear me out please."

I sighed.

He continued "So while watching movie Maria will get us some drinks and 'accidentally' she will spill it on her. Well we have to do something in order for Maria to spill it we have to do something. See my legs are so short yours are longer. So you are going to make that happen then Miss White will definitely get angry and shout at Maria which for sure Dad is not gonna like because he hates if someone gets all aggressive in front of me, but this will be our first step on the mission 'Dad hating Miss White'. Plan one done. The room will be dark so Dad won't be able to see you."

"But what if he sees."

"He won't, trust me. Just you have to be a little careful."

I nodded "Do you really think it'll work?" I asked unsure about the success of the plan.

"Of course it will. But you have to do it carefully."

I nodded.
------------------------------------------------------------
Here we are watching the movie. Well my focus was on the plan not on the movie.

I can't do this.

Come on Bella you can do it. Do it at least for your new friend.

Where have I stuck myself into.

Ryan was sitting on my lap and Liam beside me and beside him was Mia.

I was thinking on giving up just then Maria entered with the drinks. Ryan looked at me and nodded. She served me and Ryan first. Then when she was about to go to Liam due to nervousness I did that what I was supposed to do a little later. And the whole drink fell on Liam.

Fuck!

What have I done?

Ryan's eyes widened. Mine too. Maria was shaking with fear.

Ryan then looked at me with a 'we are so doomed' expression.

I gave him an expression 'I am sorry'.

I looked at Liam he looked really angry.

"Oh my God! I am so sorry Sir. I don't know how did it-" Maria started but Liam glared at her so she stayed quiet.

"Oh God! Maria what have you done. Are you crazy?" Mia said in her irritating voice.

Liam clenched his jaw and got up from his seat. "Liam you okay?" Mia asked.

Liam glared at me and went upstairs to his room.

I think he knows I did that.

Mia followed him to his room.

"Phew! Thank you Jesus! Dad didn't see you or else he would have surely murdered you."

I just nodded. I know he knows that I did that.

After that incident Liam didn't came down even once. I feel really guilty now. But I don't have the courage to go and apologise to him.

It was my time to leave now. I said goodbye to Ryan. I was about to leave when a voice came from behind me and I stiffened. "Miss Adams."

Liam Parker.

Is he going to fire me now? I turned around to see him standing on the stairs with hands in his sweat pockets. I gulped hard. He started making his way towards me. With his each step forward I took my steps backward. I kept going back until my back hit the wall. He was still coming towards me. Then he finally stood in front of me with God knows what emotion.

"Care to explain why you did what you did today?" he asked in a calm voice.

"W-What a-are you t-talking about?" I asked stuttering.

He scoffed then said "You very well know what I am talking about."

"I-I-" he took one more step towards me. My words got stuck. I doubt there is even a one hand distance between us.

"I am listening." He said.

I bit my lip.

"What problem do you have with Mia?" he asked.

I shook my head saying 'nothing'.

"Then why were you planning to spill the drink on her."

"It was j-j-"

"I saw you and it wasn't accidentally. You were planning it."

What should I say?

"I need t-to leave Mr. Parker." I was about to escape from the right side but he pulled me by my hand and pinned me against the wall.

"You are not going anywhere until you answer my question."

"I-I don't h-have anything to say."

Why is he standing so close? He is making me nervous.

"Really. You don't? Do you want me to fire you Miss Adams?"

My eyes widened I shook my head.

"Then answer me."

"I-It's nothing."

"You're lying."

Fine, he wants to know. I will tell him.

"Fine you want to know. I hate her. I hate her so much."

"Why?"

"Because yesterday we had a fight." I said in an angry voice.

"What fight?" he asked.

UGH!! This man is so stubborn.

"After you went, she said some bad things to me. I wanted that drink to fall on that irritating face of hers."

"What did she say?"

"That I tried to seduce you when I was just talking to you decently."

A smile appeared on his face.

Is this a joke?

"It's not funny." I said glaring at him.

He brought his face closer to mine and whispered in my ears "Next time try to execute your plan a little carefully so that you are successful in it."

He chuckled and just went back upstairs.

What just happened? Did he just encourage me?

************************
😱😱😱😱
Oh My God!!
Am I dreaming? Did Liam really say that?

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.
Stay safe!

Love you all!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.6K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
758K 20.7K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...
54.8K 5.5K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
424K 14.4K 81
"Why are you naked?" I asked him avoiding the sight in front of me. My face is heating up more now. "Are you sure princess, this is what they call n...