The Class Agreement

By smooonie

After disappearing for the rest of her senior year, Nova is an enigma most people don't want to mess with. S... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
In Athena's Eyes: "Nova Is"
In Athena's Eyes: "Trophy Family"
End Note

56

16.4K 613 574
By smooonie

The first day of finals ended. Each day we had a different final corresponding to the class.

I was pretty tired. Sleep didn't come very easily lately because Athena was going to sleep alone in her house.

We managed to get the window fixed, but not my paranoia.

My Dad made it clear he didn't mind me staying with her after school, but he wanted me home at night to focus on my finals and study. Little did he know, I was too paranoid that something else was gonna happen.

So for the rest of last week and this week, I had my phone beside me as I laid down in my bed every night, waiting for Athena's call from her brand new cellphone — just in case.

I yawned as I got my car keys ready. Athena was currently proctoring another class and their final, so it's not like I could see her right now, but I did have a plan. One that I was extremely excited to execute though I was probably several hours from passing out myself.

Athena had given me her spare key, officially. It was nice and secure on my lanyard. Every time I looked down at it, I smiled, feeling like the shit.

My next stop wasn't home, no. I had to pick up some things from the store and probably a supermarket. Athena would be home in about two hours or less. So I only had that much amount of time to set the bath, the bed, and maybe make food.

I rushed to get everything I needed. For the flowers, I settled with the obvious and intimate, roses. I bought her favorite body wash to make bubbles in the tub and her favorite candles.

As soon as I got her house, I switched into overdrive, scattering several rose petals along the bed, setting up the candles in spots where the fire couldn't catch onto anything, and making sure everything was neat.

I did the same for the bathroom, shutting the blinds, organizing a few clean towels, and getting the several body washes ready.

I stripped down to my briefs and sports bra, sending a text to Athena that I was at the house. She replied to me that she was almost done and she'd be on her way soon.

I was excited for her to see all of this. This was the first time I was able to do something like this for my significant other. I wanted to repay her back for my amazing birthday weekend and now is a perfect time.

Her last text came in, letting me know she was a few minutes away from the house. I quickly started running the bathwater, pouring the body wash, and lighting all of the candles in here and the bedroom.

I heard the front door unlock and I ran all the way back, waiting to greet her finally.

"Oh, hi," She said while looking at me up and down in surprise. She locked the door behind her dropping her bag on the ground. "Looks like you got comfortable."

I smirked, grabbing her hand and pulling her to me, "How was the test?"

She smiled, "They actually finished pretty fast. Time to do it all over again for the rest of the week. I'll probably grade everything over the weekend."

"Who knew teachers saved things for the last minute too," I teased.

She shrugged, "What can I say? Old habits die hard."

I took her chin in my index finger and thumb and kissed her lips. The bathtub should be filled up with a generous amount of hot water now.

"I have something to show you," I said while lacing my hand in hers.

"What? What happened?" She asked curiously.

"Come with me and find out," I said leading her through the kitchen and down the hall.

I gently pushed the bathroom door open. The flickering shadows of the flames from the several candles danced on the walls. It was super dim in here, which set the mood so beautifully I was considering dating myself.

She walked in, gasping quietly as her hand lifted to touch her mouth.

I stood behind her, gently peeling her black blazer off her shoulders, "I, uh, know things have been ... crazy lately. I thought today would be the perfect day to help you relax." I dropped the blazer on the ground, snaking an arm around her lower belly and kissing the side of her neck carefully.

She shuddered, "Holy shit."

I chuckled lightly, lifting her white button-up shirt out of her pants, "I'm taking that as a yes it was a perfect day?"

"Yes," She turned around and tiptoed to reach my lips. I closed the distance, craning my neck down. My hands grasping the beautiful cheeks of her backside firmly. "Hell yes."

"Are you joining me?" She asked, the glow of the flames reflecting in her eyes.

I shook my head, "No. This one is just for you, but I'll be waiting for you in bed."

Her eyebrow quirked up, "The bed?"

I smirked, winking at her, "Meet me there when you're finished. And make sure you just have a towel on."

She squealed in excitement which made me laugh. She's never done that before so I imagine she's very happy about this.

I left her alone in the bathroom. Now it was time to prepare in the bedroom.

I quietly took the strap-on out of Athena's nightstand draw. I dropped my briefs while looking behind me to make sure Athena wasn't at the doorway.

I quickly laced my legs through the straps and lifted it up, tightening everything in place. I picked my briefs back up, the bulging toy making a very noticeable print on the polyester material. I took a deep breath, calming my fluttering nerves.

This was going to be perfect. I put everything I had into this. The soothing scents from the candles created a relaxing aroma in the room.

This was romantic. This was exhilarating — to watch all of this unfold was dreamlike and dreadful at the same time. I wanted to please Athena in any way possible. I wanted to show her how much I appreciated her and how bad I wanted her to run away with me.

Athena took her time in the bath for sure, but that was expected. She stepped into the room, the white towel wrapped around her body, her brown eyes noticing the bed of rose petals first. Her long hair draping down, wild and free.

"Wow ..."

Her eyes then went to me, dropping steadily. Her eyebrow went up as she stared directly at the bulge between my legs. I rubbed the back of my neck shyly.

"That is ... super hot," She said. "All of this is ... wow."

"You think so?"

She walked up to me, "Hell yes."

I bit my lip, "Good."

Her hands took their usual spot on my shoulders, pulling my sports bra, "Take this off. I want you in just your briefs. For now, of course."

I quickly discarded my sports bra, my back now littered in goosebumps. I smirked when she placed a kiss on my sternum and then looked up at me with the fiercest bedroom eyes ever.

This was an amazing idea.

I tugged her towel, the fuzzy wrap unfolding quickly and pooling at her feet. I lifted her up, her legs wrapping around my waist until I dumped her on the bed.

Several rose petals flew in the sky for a few seconds, making us both laugh in amusement. Especially when several petals landed on Athena's face.

"You're a rose yourself," I mentioned while brushing some of her hair out of her face.

She hummed and bit her lip, "Gonna spread my petals?"

"It would be my pleasure," I muttered before lowering to kiss her.

Our kissing spiked instantly. Soon it became a battle of who could lead. Our teeth clicked together, our tongues lashed at each other and the air became thin relatively fast. The toy between my legs long forgotten. I was too busy wrapped up in Athena's arms, sucking the life out of her face.

She moaned directly into my mouth, her nails lightly scratching at my back. The soft and lithe fingernails sinking into the divots of my muscles.

I pressed my pelvis against her, the toy pushing back on me a little uncomfortably, but drawing a sharp groan from the goddess under me. Her fingernails dug into my skin momentarily and I pushed again, grinding against her.

"Yes," She hissed.

My soul yearned to make up for lost time. I left her lips and went in for her neck, where I took the flesh between my teeth and bit down gently. She hissed another breath when I went around the base of it, swiping across her collarbones and up the other side.

I left a wet trail of kisses, my groin currently on fire.

Her bruises were light speckles now. Spots that you could easily miss unless you were this close to her skin. I kissed those too, the body wash scent radiating off her.

I dipped to her breasts, grabbing one and putting the other in my mouth for a short period of time. Athena found purchase in my hair, like always. Pulling and tugging gently. Whenever I rolled her nipple the right way in my mouth she gasped, arched her chest, and pushed my head in impossibly close.

I let go of her nipple in time, kissing down her sternum to her navel. Athena's hands left my hair. Instead, she held on to my wrists while my hands were sliding down her sides, ultimately gripping her luscious hips.

My breath washed over her hairless mound. Her arousal hit my nose and I sighed heavily, my mouth extremely wet now, salivating at the thought of it.

Athena lifted her hips and groaned. She was so impatient sometimes. I laughed a little and brought my hands between her inner thighs, spreading her legs even further. I kissed where her lip and thigh met, eliciting a filthy moan from her.

My eyes fell shut at the sound. I then gently rolled my tongue over her slit, threading my arms through her legs and pulling her closer to my face.

I opened my eyes, looking back up to see her stomach sinking so deep I could see her ribs. Athena was on edge, her hands clutching the sheets and some rose petals even.

If it wasn't for my large appetite at the moment, I would've continued the teasing even further. Athena hated teasing, but I loved it. I loved pushing her to the edge just to pull her right back. I wanted the good teacher to beg and get frustrated. I wanted her to need me.

And right now, she definitely needed me, so I delivered. It was my plan, after all, to help her relax. And helping my woman relax, well it was ridiculously sweet and rewarding, literally.

It was more than a reward for me. It was a vacation right here between these magnificent thighs. It was the best dessert I could possibly have that wasn't available on any menu. So I did what I learned to do best.

I flicked my tongue up and down, giving a few greedy sucks every so often — pulling at the hot bundle of nerves now peaking out of its hood. Athena was unraveling fast, her voice filling up the room. Her legs had gotten significantly heavier, but I hummed softly to myself in satisfaction— she was definitely relaxed and in the zone.

The fragrance of the rose petals made everything ... heavier. My tongue drew circles around her middle, dipping down every so often to tease the wet entrance. I made a mess in just a few minutes, my mouth and chin coated with Athena.

"That's so good," She moaned, her voice getting huskier.

I'm surprised she hasn't begged me to go faster yet, considering I was taking my time more so than usual. I took her clit into my mouth and made a tight ring and pulled, sucking it harder than I ever have before.

Athena's response was a guttural moan and harsh shiver that even transferred over to me. Her hand shot to my head, pushing my face further into her vagina. Her hips lifted and she twisted and turned against my mouth, my airway becoming stuffed and blocked with her flesh.

I ended up grabbing the backs of her knees and lifting her legs into the air, my arms stretching out, taking back control.

The amount of access I had now spiked my desire tenfold. If I was standing it surely would've knocked me off my feet.

"Fuck, Nova—" She whimpered.

I could feel her legs beginning to twitch. I moaned into her, switching up the pace in which I ate her. I slurped up everything she was giving me, not moving my mouth even a centimeter off of her. I devoured all of her as if I'd die if I stopped.

Her orgasm came unexpectedly or maybe I was just so focused on my movements that I didn't hear or feel the warning signs.

She cried out loudly, her legs beginning to squeeze back together while I continued to hold her legs up. There was a rush of new wetness that coated my tongue and it tasted so good.

Despite the shaking woman I had in my grip and in my mouth, I continued working my tongue against her core. I wasn't finished down here yet. She could cum all she wants while I have my fun.

"Oh God," She huffed, her legs still shaking. I opened my eyes and looked up her body, her hands cupping her breasts — squeezing them. "Holy shit — oh,"

I lowered her legs gently, letting them rest on my biceps as I stretched my arms out to place my hands on top of hers.

"Oh fucking hell—"

I smirked, her hands sliding away, letting me grab her breasts properly in my hands. She was extremely vocal this early afternoon. I was becoming wrapped in my own carnal desires. Having my way with this woman was sublime.

She was panting now, the way I had been abusing her clit may have been becoming a little too much for her. She was overstimulated and I could tell by the way she bucked her hips. The way her knuckles were significantly lighter than the rest of her skin as she clutched the sheets with a death grip.

The second orgasm came fast, Athena wrapping her legs around my entire head as she curled upward. I couldn't breathe for a few moments, but when she unwrapped her legs and pushed my face in another direction to stop me from continuing, I laughed.

"Fuck—" She shook. "Goddamn—"

I pushed myself up on all fours, hovering over her with a smile on my face. Her cheeks were burning red and the brown of her eyes looked like they were disappearing.

I licked my lips, "Twice in just ten minutes or so? New record."

"You are particularly—" She huffed. "Evil."

"The way you were gushing in my mouth says you enjoyed it," I remarked with a smirk.

She wrapped her arms and legs around me, "God, I did. Your face smothered in between me is a sight. The way your shoulders and arms flex — wow."

She pulled me down into her lips before I could say something back. Her tongue met with mine, the hum coming from the back of her throat registering just barely in my ears.

She caught me by surprise, flipping me over on my back as she straddled my hips. Her weight pushing down on the toy I totally forgot I had on.

"Shit," I muttered, taking in the view. Her perfectly shaped breasts — the way her hair rested down her shoulders and stopped just next to her elbows broke me.

"Someone looks very excited," She said as she looked down at my briefs.

I had to laugh at that one, "Shut up."

She laughed too, laying over me, her breasts against mine, "Thank you for this."

"Don't thank me yet, it's not over."

"I know, but ... this is the sweetest and most thoughtful thing ever. You always put me first."

I wrapped my arms around her, "Your happiness is my priority."

Her lips twitched a little. The smallest hint of a smile tugging at them. Her gaze instantly softened. I was expecting her to say something back, but she didn't. Had I left Athena Frost speechless?

She leaned in to kiss me first. It was softer this time, but something electric surged through my body. It wasn't a feeling I could associate with being horny, that's for sure.

We kissed for a while, building the tempo back up. Soon Athena's hips were bucking for more contact. The electric feeling was becoming more overwhelming. I thought as time passed it and as I got distracted, it would fade away, but it didn't.

I've felt this before. Several times in the past with her. I could never place what the feeling was. Now as we made out, I was trying to communicate how I felt. How confident she made me feel just by existing near me. The handsomeness and wholeness she nurtured within me in places I could never reach on my own.

Before I knew it, in the ocean of my deepening emotions, my briefs were off and the toy was being sheathed inside Athena. I couldn't feel her, logically speaking, but my brain was working so hard that I swore I could feel something.

Oh God, she was riding me again.

The harness moved just a few centimeters. Athena's hands pressed into my stomach as she moved on top of me. I was trapped in my own head while simultaneously falling into a trance watching Athena drop and grind her hips on top of me. Her moans became something ritualistic, her hair swaying in front of her face.

Her hands moved up to my chest now, then somewhere under my neck. Her slender fingers grazed my chin over and over as she moved up, down, up, and back down again. Her weight was now in several different places it felt like. Her breath was constant, close to my face, and warm.

I was barely aware that I had moaned. I opened my mouth to say something originally, but the harness pressed back on my clit just the right way and the pleasure intercepted my words. It was so sudden and then I was back here, in this gorgeous reality. With this gorgeous woman on top of me, having her way with me.

I grabbed her hips and moved with her, the voice in the back of my head telling me to fuck her to another orgasm. The sound of skin slapping together was the only thing I could hear now. I was dazed, for the most part, turning off my brain for the moment and letting the animalistic desire take over my body.

Athena was a mess above me and my abs ached from tightening my stomach for so long. I ignored it, though the sweat now seeping out of my pores made it clear I was working hard.

"Fuck, you're amazing," I said mindlessly as I watched the toy disappear inside of her.

"I'm so close," She whispered sharply. "Fuck, yes—"

She slammed onto my hips now, her voice ringing in my ears and making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. She came and she came hard, her nails digging directly under my chin. I hissed softly, slowing my movements down so she could catch her breath and get a hold of her bodily functions.

I sat up when she finally stopped moving. She slumped against me, shivering and gasping for her air. I held her close, waiting for the right moment to flip us over.

When she lifted her head, I sprang into action. I could feel rose petals stuck on my back, but I ignored them, gazing at Athena as she laughed weakly. I smiled, my heart ready to pound straight out of my chest. I was so happy that she was enjoying this.

"When is it going to be your turn?" She asked, cupping my face.

I shook my head, breathing deeply, "Today is about you."

I managed to line myself up without looking, pushing against Athena gently. Her hands dropping from my face to my shoulders let me know I guessed correctly.

She moaned softly, trying to stay focused on the topic at hand, "It's always about me."

I pushed in all the way, her eyes almost rolling back, "It's been about you since I laid my eyes on you."

And it was scary how true that was.

Ever since I laid my eyes on Athena, I was shocked — her beauty at first. Then she showed me how caring she actually was. How good of a listener she was and she was always there during all of the right moments. 

I couldn't stand to look her in the face anymore. I needed to kiss her again. I needed to tell her how I felt, but now wasn't the time for words. Athena was expecting me to rock her to another orgasm. I doubt she wanted to talk right now.

I began to thrust lightly, letting her get adjusted. She grabbed my face and kissed me hungrily. Her hands ended up tangling in my hair and part of my chest rested on top of hers.

She hummed in her throat, enjoying the slower pace. I enjoyed it too, my weight on my forearms as I tried not to crush the beautiful woman under me. When Athena drew back and opened her eyes again, watching me, my chest tightened.

How could someone look so marvelous? How did someone like this ever find me interesting and attractive enough to date me?

Why did she risk so much for me? Put her entire life on the line for me?

One word crossed through my mind. The only word I could probably use to describe what this was. The word that I secretly feared.

Athena's hot palm rested against my cheek, bringing me out of my head. I realized I slowed down a little too much, her eyes looking into mine. I quickly straightened up, not giving her the chance to ask me what was on my mind.

She closed her eyes again as I picked up speed. Her hands had dropped somewhere, I wasn't looking, until I could see that her knees were hiked up, almost touching her breasts. I groaned when I glanced at how spread she was. And it was all for me.

I pummeled into her, the slick sounds, her moans, my strained grunts an orchestra. The excitement vibrating through my entire body, the way the harness began rubbing against me in all the right ways again.

I moaned now, trying to direct my focus back to Athena.

This isn't about you, you idiot. Focus.

I bit down on my lip, my lower back, thighs, and arms burning. Athena held onto her legs, her neck craning all the way back as she opened her mouth to the headboard.

Oh, I was going down unbelievably fast. I couldn't watch her anymore, not like this. I closed my eyes, squeezing them shut. I was dancing on a knife's edge, trying not to fall over. My hip movements were becoming erratic and then I felt warmth on my face again.

I forced my eyes open, my vision clearing after a few seconds. Athena was staring into my eyes, her facial expression something so dirty and sexy. I could only imagine how stupid I looked, trying my hardest not to reach my peak before her.

As we stared into each other's eyes, during this intense and groundbreaking race of who was going to cave first, everything became clear to me. So clear that I probably needed to slap myself after this.

During a certain thrust, I missed a breath. I actually missed several breaths for a few seconds at a time, making my eyes roll back for a moment. Athena's hands were practically holding my face up and I wasn't sure how long she was going to be able to do that.

"Oh fuck — Athena. Athena I—" I fought to open my eyes back up. My spine was on fire now. Athena moved a hand off of my face, gripping a good chunk of my hair from behind my head then holding my chin possessively with the other.

Our faces were close, her breath became my oxygen. My eyelids were beginning to drop again. I had to let her know, I had to.

"Athena—" I moaned.

She kissed me, cutting me off. She was moaning too, my hips not letting up no matter how off rhythm I was.

I drew back from her lips, my stomach dropping one final time. My toes beginning to curl and I closed my eyes and I knew—

It was her—

It had always been this way—

My heart belonged to her, completely and—

Why did it take so long? For me—

To realize—

"I love you!" I shouted before my stagnated orgasm swallowed me whole.

I partially collapsed on top of her, one arm of mine giving out as entire being was being engulfed in the powerful contractions. My hips came to a rigid pause, my body not allowing to me move anymore.

I think she came too. Her legs were wrapped around me and her hands were tangling in my hair. Her body was quivering along with mine. My head felt like a thousand bricks and I could no longer hold it up.

My body gave out, fully resting on top of Athena as I rode out the waves of my tapering orgasm. My face was in her shoulder, her hands left my hair, but that was the last thing I was aware of.

I may have passed out again — I mean why do I keep doing that? It's embarrassing — my consciousness melting into my nervous system.

The smell of roses, sex, and sweat brought me back to my senses. My hips felt extremely heavy along with my legs. Athena's hands were sliding up and down my back softly, caressing and cradling me.

I didn't know if we were still connected and I was too tired to check. I assumed we weren't cause Athena didn't really say anything or move.

Tears pricked the edges of my eyes when I realized I told her I loved her. Those three words seemed impossible to say to someone again for some reason. I think I've loved her since early winter break.

I wonder if she heard me.

"Are you awake?" She asked, her fingertips running along my spine. I shivered to the gentle sensation.

"I think so," I muttered.

"I love you too," She said close to my ear.

I picked up my head, staring her in the face.

Did she just—

Her eyes were glossy. She brushed some hair out of my face and said, "I love you, so much."

I blinked, the tears now sliding down my cheeks, "I love you too."

She wiped away my tears with her thumbs, pulling me into a kiss. A kiss that was so soft and reassuring that more tears filled my eyes.

She loves me. Athena Frost loves me.

✸✸✸

The soft music Athena played from her T.V., on a pretty high volume, bounced around the walls of the house. It was old school music, music my mother and father grew up with. I wasn't exactly surprised when she started playing this kind of music. Athena was sort of an old soul at heart.

She was into things such as Government. That was practically as old as time in my eyes.

We were slow dancing in the middle of the kitchen, swaying around. Her hand was in mine, our arms propped up at the right angle while I held her hip with my other hand.

"Might I say you're a fine dancer, my lady," I smiled.

She chuckled, "You're not so bad yourself for someone so big."

"I'm not that big,"

"I've never met another woman who was two inches off of six feet."

"Whatever," I replied. "I'm keeping up."

She smirked, letting go of my hand and wrapping her arms around my neck, "You've been keeping up for a while now."

"What can I say," I shrugged. "I'm always down for the chase."

She hummed softly. Our swaying pausing momentarily as the next song began to start up.

We'd eaten dinner and my time to go was arriving soon. Earlier today was something else. I was still trying to come down from that high, but I think it may be impossible.

We had amazing sex. She told me she loved me back. We took a nap afterward. When executing this plan I didn't think it was going to lead us to such a special moment. It hadn't crossed my mind at all. This was one of the best turnouts of an event ever but I was even more petrified than I was before.

Loving someone is the most dangerous thing you can do. It's not exactly hard, but when things get hard sometimes it's easier said than done to love someone unconditionally.

I like to think I love Athena Frost unconditionally. I would take a bullet for her any day. If she wanted me to disappear out of her life forever, I would, if that meant she'd be the happiest person on the planet. I beat the hell out of her ex and I'd do it again if she told me too. I'd lie under oath for her.

Maybe I'm too young to say I love her unconditionally or maybe I'm too inexperienced. It's not like I was extremely in love with Willow to compare. But if I was sure of one thing, it was that I did love her.

I wanted to wake up next to her every day and come home to her and ask how her day was. I wanted the chance to be a normal couple. She's the one I want to try with. She's the one I trust more than anyone else besides my Dad.

She could so easily break my heart. Destroy me in every way possible. Love is one big risk. One that I'm willing to take with Athena Frost.

"I have to get you a graduation gift," She said.

I shook my head, "No, you don't. Save your money."

"But I want to and you can't stop me," She stuck her tongue out.

I laughed, "What are you? Twelve?"

"What are you? Thirty?" She remarked playfully.

"Aren't you the one whose borderline thirty?"

"I'm not even twenty-six yet, shut up. I turn twenty-six very soon."

I chuckled, pulling her closer to my body, "June seventh to be exact."

She arched her neck to look up at me, "Surprised you remember."

We began swaying again, the tune very familiar to my ears, "How could I really forget?"

I watched as her cheeks tinted over red. It was super subtle and very missable, but I picked up on everything with her being so close to me. My hands rested on her hips as I listened closely to the song.

"Wise men say,
Only fools rush in,
But I can't help falling in love with you."

"Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you?"

"Nova,"

I quirked my eyebrow, "Hm?"

"Take me with you, to Seacoast."

"Like a river flows,
Surely to the sea,
Darling, so it goes,
Some things are meant to be."

My heart fluttered in my chest. This woman was going to give me a heart attack today.

"I wasn't leaving you in the first place."

"Take my hand,
Take my whole life too,
For I can't help falling in love with you."

"What are we going to tell your father?" She asked.

I gave her a confident smile, "I'll handle it."

"Surely to the sea,
Darling, so it goes,
Some things are meant to be,"

"I love you, Nova."

"I love you too."

"Take my hand,
Take my whole life too,
For I can't help falling in love with you,"

It took me a minute to realize that this song was the song my father used to play for my mother.

Chills ran up and down my spine when a short cold breeze skimmed against me. I quickly looked around, wondering where it came from. Athena didn't seem bothered by it, her head was resting against my chest as we swayed.

I shrugged. Must've been the air or something.

"—For I can't help, falling in love with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.8K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
191K 8.5K 22
She's got the looks, the money, and the recognition, but she's missing one thing. On the outside, Mya Stone has the perfect life anyone would be envi...
1.8M 51.6K 120
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** Love. Love can be a forbidd...
10.7K 370 34
Antonia (18) is in her last year of Highschool. Her life is great - it's just the way she wants it to be until her English and Maths teacher gets pr...