Wolves of the Force (Ahsoka X...

Axtothemax38 tarafından

(Ahsoka X Axle) A truly amazing love story. Book one in the series. Born in 36 BBY, Axle Tinguard is carefull... Daha Fazla

Author's note
Axle Tinguard Character Description
Chase Character Description
Prologue
Landing at Point Rain
Weapons Factory
Just a feeling
Brain Invaders
Mortis
Birth of the Wolves
Power of the Gods
Siege of Saleucami
Grievous Strikes Back
Padawan General
Mysterious Hunter
Padawan on Ruusan
Secrets
A Friend in Need
The Gathering
A Test of Strength
Bound to Rescue
A Necessary Bond
Legacy
The Call
The Force
Wrong Jedi
Damaged Souls
The Lost General Part 1
The Lost General Part 2
The Plot
Force Couple
Hunted
Old Friends Not Forgotten
The Phantom Apprentice
Shattered
Victory and Death
The Purple Blade
Love and Separation
Memories on Saleucami
My Demons
The Fear, The Anger, The Hate
Soldiers of Peace Part 1
Soldiers of Peace Part 2
Wolves Reunited
Prophecy and Peace
The Force of Love
Betrothed by the Force
An Old Frenemy
Future of the Force
Shroud of Darkness
The Scarring of Memories
The Jedi and The Traitor
Unlimited Surprises
The Pain Never Stops
Twilight of the Apprentice Part 1
Twilight of the Apprentice Part 2
Twilight of the Apprentice Part 3
Tears
Author's Note
World Between Worlds
Going home
Ashla Tinano
Five Years Old
Epilogue
Author's Note

Goodbye

2K 35 5
Axtothemax38 tarafından

3RD Person

Ahsoka Tano and Axle Tinguard have been captured by the Jedi. Since Axle legally left the Jedi order, he will be held for trial by helping an enemy of the Republic. Ahsoka is currently held for trial by the Jedi council. If expelled, she will be tried alongside Axle for her supposive crimes. If found guilty, both of them could be given the punishment of death.

Ahsoka, Axle and Anakin were brought to the chamber of judgement. Jedi temple guards surround them. Anakin paced back and forth. "You're not helping." Ahsoka said to him. "I just....don't know what to do." Anakin replied. "Things could be worse. We could be standing trial against the Hutts." Axle said, trying to cheer them up. "It's ok. I don't know either." Ahsoka said. The council then gathers in their seats for the trial. The guards grab Axle's arms to make sure he doesn't try anything. Ahsoka was then raised up on the platform.

Yoda spoke first, "Padawan Tano, serious charges have been levied against you. How plead you?" Axle just stared up at Ahsoka still being held by the guards. "Not guilty Master. I would never take the lives of innocents. The values of the Jedi are sacred to me." Ahsoka answered. Master Mundi responded, "There is evidence to the contrary." Axle started to make a fist in anger. The guards held him tighter. "You were alone with Leta when she died. Can you explain this?" Mundi continued. "Someone used the force against her." Ahsoka says. Plo Koon spoke up, "Which brings us to Ventress. Can you explain your association with her?" Ahsoka stuttered, "We had a mutual understanding. I thought she was helping me." Windu spoke up, "And what about Tinguard. Why did you meet up with him?" "Because besides Anakin, he was the only one that would never let me down." Ahsoka answered. Windu continued, "Did Ventress help you acquire the Nano droid weaponry found when you were apprehended? The same devices used in the bombing of the temple?" Ahsoka spoke up, "No. I was set up and deceived as you are being deceived now." Windu answered, "The question is Padawan Tano, who is deceiving us? Ventress? You? Axle? Or someone else?" Ahsoka raised her voice, "I AM NOT DECEIVING YOU!!! AND AXLE WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!! MASTER YODA, YOU KNOW HE WOULD NEVER DO THIS!!! I WOULD ASSUME VENTRESS IS......BUT I CAN'T BE SURE. My sense is......clouded." Yoda spoke up, "Clouded by the dark side, these things are Padawan Tano. Dangerously clouded, but not just surrounding you. Surrounding many things in these times." "You already made your decision haven't you? THIS MEETING WAS JUST A FORMALITY!!!" Anakin yelled. Axle was starting to struggle with the dark side within himself. "Reached a decision, we have." Master Yoda said slowly, "Though not in total agreement are we." "It is the council's opinion that Padawan Ahsoka Tano has committed sedition against the Republic." Master Windu confirmed, "And thus, she will be expelled from the Jedi order." Anakin screamed at them, "YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!!" The guards ignited their sabers to keep him back. Axle felt his anger take over. "Your Padawan status will be stripped from you as well as all rank and privileges in the Grand Army of the Republic. You will be turned over to the Republic to await your trial and will be given any punishment they agree on. On this forth, you are banned from the Jedi order." Axle had enough. His anger unleashed. He pushed the guards into the wall, his eyes turned yellow and his hands sparked. Lightning surrounded him, "YOU!!! YOU DARE TO ACCUSE HER!!!? THAT WAS A MISTAKE!!!" Axle then shot force lighting at the council as they ducked behind their chairs. Master Yoda stood up and outstretched his hands absorbing the attack. Soon an explosion shook the room making Axle fly back into the wall knocking him unconscious. The guards grabbed him and Ahsoka and walked them out of the temple.

...........................................................................................................................

Axle woke up in a cell, his eyes now normal. "Please tell me that was a dream?" he said getting up. Ahsoka hesitated, "No....no it wasn't" Anakin and Padme walked into the cell. "Padme has agreed to represent you in the Senate." Anakin informs. "I will do everything I can to prove you innocent." "I am almost certain that the person behind this is Ventress." Ahsoka says, "And you know we weren't working with her." she said to Anakin. "She was at the warehouse. We fought, but she got away." Axle explains. Ahsoka was confused, "Didn't any of the clones see anything?" Anakin hesitated, "No. None of the clones reported seeing Ventress at the scene. I thought you said Ventress left when you went in the warehouse. And Axle arrived after you entered?" "Axle arrived a few minutes after I did. I thought Ventress left. But then she attacked us when we got to the munitions. I'd know her red lightsabers anywhere." Anakin took a deep breath, "Well if that's our only lead, then I know what I have to do." as he walked out of the cell. Padme spoke up, "Wait, where are you going? You can't leave now." Anakin stopped, "Yes I can. I have to find Ventress and get to the bottom of this." and he walked out.

"Until we hear from Anakin, let's work on your defense." Padme said sitting down. "Oh I'll go first. *clears throat* Attention idiots, if you think Ahsoka and I committed treason against the Republic, then every single one of you are bad at your jobs." Axle jokes trying to lift the mood. Padme couldn't help but giggle. "I wish I had your confidence. I thought I was of that order, but everyone except Anakin and Axle has abandoned me." Ahsoka says looking down. "I swear if I ever see the council again, we're gonna have a conversation. And it's gonna get loud." Axle says as Ahsoka puts her arm around him. "I'm not holding out much hope the Senate will treat us any better." Ahsoka adds.

...........................................................................................................................

Axle and Ahsoka were put in chains and brought to the court office by the Coruscant guards. They walked onto the platform. "I guess this is it." Axle said, looking forward. The Senate, Jedi council, citizens and Chancellor were present. The court was called to order. Padme arrived on her platform and Tarkin arrived on the other side as the accuser. "Remind me to punch him after this is over." Axle whispered to Ahsoka as he gave a glare toward the Admiral.

The Chancellor then spoke, "Ahsoka Tano you have been charged with sedition against the Republic. Axle Tinguard, you have been charged with helping the supposive enemy. Any punishment given to one of you, will be given to both of you. This court will decide your fate. Prosecution, you made begin your arguments." Tarkin then began to speak, "Former Padawan Tano and Jedi knight Axle Tinguard, I shall prove that you are the masterminds behind the attack on the Jedi temple. Once your accomplishments carried out your orders, you eliminated them one by one. When you two were found guilty, I ask the court that the full extent of the law be brought down upon you." "Right in the face. I'm gonna punch him right in the face." Axle whispered. "Including penalty of death." Tarkin finished. Ahsoka and Axle went wide eyed and stared at each other.

...........................................................................................................................

After arguing for a while, Padme added her defense, "Look at the facts. Leta called Ahsoka to her cell to reveal the name of the true mastermind behind the bombing on the Jedi temple. Leta told Ahsoka she was afraid. She told her the mastermind was a Jedi, and before she could reveal the Jedi's name, Leta was strangled to death by the way of the force. Why would Ahsoka kill Leta with a way so obviously tied the murder to her? A Jedi may be responsible for the murder. But that Jedi is not Ahsoka Tano. And Axle. Everyone here knows he would never betray the Republic. He left the order legally, but stayed in touch. Master Yoda confirmed this. Members of the court, you are prosecuting the wrong people." Tarkin just clapped, "Well said Senator Amidala. However, if she is innocent, then why was she conspiring with known Separatist terrorist Asajj Ventress?" Ahsoka spoke up, "Ventress set me up. My Master will prove that." "And where is your Master?" "He's trying to find the real murderer." Ahsoka answered. Tarkin squinted, "Then maybe, he should be looking at you." that crossed the line and Axle spoke up, "TARKIN!!! DIDN'T YOU FORGET THAT BOTH AHSOKA AND I SAVED YOUR LIFE TWICE? Give me one good reason why we would betray the only life and family we've ever known." Tarkin stared at him, "You left your family to follow.....a path on your own. And this path might have sent you to kill innocents. And your somewhat force spirit Master...Ellisia might have shown you what your new powers could do and you have been corrupted." Axle gritted his teeth, "Don't you dare talk about my Master that way. I was being selfless helping Ahsoka because she is my family. Would you want to not help your own family Tarkin?" "Not if they committed treason." Ahsoka and Axle just stared down.

...........................................................................................................................

The Chancellor spoke up, "I'm sure you're looking at these former Jedi and think, surely they cannot be these murderers or saboteurs that they speak of. And yet think of all the times we have been fooled by the Separatists and how they have infiltrated the Republic and ask yourself, is this another Separatist scheme? Another way to rip the Jedi and subsequently all of us apart.

After more arguing, the room went quiet. Axle and Ahsoka faced each other and held each other's hands looking down. A Senator then began to speak, "The Members of the court have reached a decision." Axle and Ahsoka then stared into each other's eyes as it may be their last time they see each other. Their hands gripped harder to one another almost impossible to separate. The Chancellor was handed the results and stood up, "Ahsoka Tano, Axle Tinguard, by an overwhelming count of..." he was interrupted by Anakin, "Chancellor." everyone turned around. "I hope you have reason for interrupting Master Skywalker." the Chancellor said. Axle and Ahsoka still held hands as Anakin continued, "I am here with evidence and a confession from the person responsible for all the crimes Ahsoka and Axle have been accused of. Barriss Offee. Member of the Jedi order. And traitor." Ahsoka and Axle went wide eyed and stared at their former friend who was brought in by temple guards. Ahsoka spoke up, "Barriss? Is that true?" still not letting go of Axle's hands. Anakin stared at her, "Tell them the truth." Barriss walked up to the platform, "I did it. Because I have come to realize what many people in the Republic have come to realize, that the Jedi are the ones responsible for this war. And we have so lost our way that we have become villains in this conflict. That we are the ones who should be put on trial. ALL OF US!!! And my attack on the temple was an attack on what the Jedi have become. An army fighting for the dark side. Fallen from the light that we once held so dear. This republic is failing. It's only a matter of time." Anakin grabbed Barriss and pulled her back to the guards. Axle and Ahsoka stared at her then to each other. "Take her away." the Chancellor ordered as the guards brought her out of the court office. Anakin smiled at the two and they smiled back. Their cuffs were deactivated and Axle looked behind him at Tarkin. Anakin nodded at him. Axle smiled then turned around and punched Tarkin right in the face as he fell to the floor. "MAN THAT FELT GOOD!!!" Axle jokes which made the entire courtroom laugh.

...........................................................................................................................

Back at the council chambers, Ahsoka and Axle talked with the Jedi Masters. "We have come to realize our mistake. Axle, we owe you a chance to speak your mind." Master Windu said. Axle then walked up in front of the council. "All of you have made a mistake. YOU BETRAYED THE CODE. YOU BETRAYED ANAKIN, ME AND AHSOKA. WHEN YOU APPREHENDED US, I THOUGHT YOU WOULD STAND WITH US, STAND WITH HER. BUT YOU DIDN'T. YOU SHOULD BE ON YOUR KNEES KISSING HER FEET BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS. I BELIEVED THAT AT LEAST THE MEMBERS MOST ASSOCIATED WITH AHSOKA WOULD STAND UP FOR HER. EVEN IF THE SENATE THOUGHT IT WAS BIASED, SHE WAS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND YOU ALL FAILED HER. EVEN YOU THREE," Axle pointed towards Masters Kenobi, Plo Koon and Yoda, "I EXPECTED MORE." Master Mundi spoke up, "YOU DARE..." but was interrupted by Axle as he pointed his finger in the Jedi Masters face, "NO MASTER MUNDI. YOU DARE TO ABANDON HER. I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE DISGUSTED OR DISAPPOINTED. YOU BRING DISHONOR TO THE NAME JEDI. MASTER SKYWALKER WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO STOOD BY HER. HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DID THE RIGHT THING. YOU HAVE LOST MY TRUST, MY LOYALTY, AND MY RESPECT. YOU WON'T HAVE TO BOTHER WITH ME ANY MORE. I'M LEAVING, AND I'M NOT COMING BACK THIS TIME." Axle turned around and stared at Ahsoka who stared back. Then he walked out.

...........................................................................................................................

After Ahsoka left the council chambers, she caught up with Axle. He was at the steps of the temple when he sensed her and turned around. She walked toward him when Anakin stopped her, "Ahsoka wait. Ahsoka I need to talk to you. Why are you doing this?" Ahsoka looked back at him, "The council didn't trust me. So how can I trust myself?" "What about me? I believed in you. I stood by you." Anakin continued. "I know you believe in me Anakin and I'm grateful for that, but this isn't about you. I can't stay any longer not now. I need to follow a different path." she said looking back at Axle who stared at the two. "The Jedi order is your life. You just can't throw it away like this. Ahsoka you are making a mistake." "Maybe. But I have to sort this out on my own. Without the council. And without you." Ahsoka said facing away from Anakin as he continued, "I understand. More than you realize, I understand wanting to walk away from the order." Ahsoka responded with a tender voice. "I know." as she walked towards and passed Axle. Axle stared at Anakin for a second. The Gray Jedi nodded, turned and walked next to Ahsoka. Anakin watched heart broken as they descended the temple steps together.        

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

30.5K 225 6
Ezra Bridger left after his heart broken when Sabine cheated on him with Wedge. Ezra then leaves home not wanna deal with the emotion finds His true...
40.5K 848 64
(Season 1) ✅After Black Canary and Green Arrow discover a boy with no memory of his life, Canary takes the boy under her wing and tries to help him f...
50.5K 1.2K 61
Nate Tennyson is the son of the long deceased Ben Tennyson. After many years, Nate finds his father's Omnitrix and becomes the new user. He befriends...
9.9K 363 6
A pitch-black, spacious room revealed itself to the readers before a soft light glowed from the area, and a loud pat of leather echoed throughout it...