Accidentally - JIKOOK ✓

By sushimirollin

"It didn't mean anything, right?" -Jeon Jungkook Or The one where Jimin and Jungkook are band mates, and Jim... More

accident one: photoshoot
accident two: live
accident three: breakfast
accident four: run
accident five: morning
accident six: practice
accident seven: bed
accident eight: visits
accident nine: nights out
accident ten: misinterpretations
accident twelve: O.J.
accident thirteen: tickling torture
accident fourteen: frustration
accident fifteen: revelations
accident sixteen: pranks
accident seventeen: insecurities
accident eighteen: fears
accident nineteen: memories
accident twenty: rules
accident twenty one: date night
accident twenty two: boundaries
accident twenty three: distance
accident twenty four: their story
accident twenty five (epilogue): hundred
ANNOUNCEMENTS
Bonus Accident: One pt.1
Bonus Accident: One pt.2
Bonus Accident: One pt.3
Bonus Accident: Two pt.1
Bonus Accident: Two pt.2
Bonus Accident: Two pt.3
Bonus Accident: Two pt.4
Bonus Accident: Two pt.5
Bonus Accident Two: extra
Bonus Accident: Three

accident eleven: video games

4.8K 209 80
By sushimirollin

Song for this chapter:

Aphrodite by RINI

Jungkook stopped locking himself in his room.

Well, he couldn't even if he tried to. Jimin wouldn't let him go to his room except at night to sleep, and sometimes he wouldn't even let him do that, telling him they should sleep in his room instead.

Sleeping together has become a habit now. The members weren't surprised anymore when they found them in bed together every morning, cuddling a little too close; a twin sized bed might be enough for them.

Jungkook started to question the true relationship between Yoongi and Jimin ever since that day when Jimin and him made up. It wasn't like Jimin and Yoongi stopped talking, it was just that he stopped seeing them together a little too close to his liking.

Did I jump to conclusions?

Jungkook stopped discussing things with Jin, when Jungkook told him how he made up with Jimin, Jin told him he shouldn't put any expectations so he wouldn't get hurt, and if talking about Jimin with him gave him false hope or made him put unrealistic expectations, then they should stop, unless something major happens.

But that didn't mean Jungkook stopped thinking about all of this when he was alone, and he came to a point where he drew blank.

If Yoongi wasn't the one Jimin likes, then who was it?

Asking Jimin about it seemed to be the only way for him to know.

As for Jimin, he had a long talk with both Yoongi and Taehyung, explaining how he didn't want to play any more games, and wanted to just go with the flow with Jungkook. He told them he wanted to stop the plan, because instead of it bringing them together it drew them apart, and he couldn't live with that possibility.

He was closer to Jungkook now.

Literally.

Everywhere Jungkook went Jimin was close behind, afraid if he lost sight of him then Jungkook would go back to ignoring him.

If Jimin was clingy when he accidentally punched Jungkook that one time, then he was on a whole other level of clinginess now.

And it didn't look like Jungkook minded the attention.

He was taking it to his advantage, acting like Jimin was his when he wasn't. Jungkook would make a move if only Jimin didn't have someone he already liked.

They had just came back from work, it was still a little early and it wasn't a busy day, so they weren't tired yet.

"Guys why don't we have a movie night? It's been a while since we hanged out as a group." Namjoon spoke up as he walked through the door taking off his shoes, the rest of the members behind him.

The leader had a hunch for a while now, and he was hoping he would find out tonight whether he was right or was just imagining things.

Hoseok had the same hunch, he had even discussed it with Namjoon, and both of them wanted to find out.

"Yes! Movie night yay!" That was Taehyung breaking Hoseok's eardrum. Jimin rolled his eyes at him.

"Poor Hoseok. What did he ever do to you?" Jimin slapped Taehyung on the shoulder. He was going for another slap when Jungkook -who had his arm around Jimin's shoulders- pulled him back.

"Calm down Jiminie. Save your energy for later." Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows when he said that, making the rest of the members raise their eyebrows at the small exchange.

When Jimin noticed he quickly explained. "He meant video games! We're playing video games tonight! You're so dirty minded guys!" But his blushing face didn't have anyone convinced. Even though he was telling the truth.

The members weren't buying it. Specially Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jin, because the pair stopped updating them on what was happening so they had to observe and come to their own conclusions.

Jungkook smirked a little, putting on a fake innocent voice. "Yeah guys, we're just playing video games. Nothing else." Jimin turned around and slapped Jungkook's shoulder this time.

"Okay that's enough playing around go wash up you're all dirty." Namjoon laughed at Jimin's horrified expression, saving him from any more teasing.

"Yes Jungkook go wash up you stink!" Jimin pushed at Jungkook with all his might, and it was still not enough to move the younger an inch.

"What? You're not joining me?" Jungkook teased, giving Jimin a serious look, just to make him think he was serious and get him all flustered.

That raised some eyebrows. Again.

"Yah! Stop it!" Jimin laughed, his face was as red as a ripe tomato, he felt hot all of a sudden.

What has gotten into Jungkook?

"Guys! Is there something we should know about?" Taehyung asked, he was quite serious too.

Jimin couldn't believe Taehyung actually thought something was happening between them, and Jungkook couldn't stop laughing at how flustered Jimin got.

"Ugh I'm gonna go!" Jimin escaped to his room, being the only one not noticing how he didn't deny it. He couldn't even clear things up if he wanted to, Taehyung won't believe him anyway, at this point it would be more convincing that they were together from how close they were.

Jimin wished it was the truth.

One after the other, the members all gathered in the living room. Jimin being the last one to arrive.

He looked at all the members, Jin and Namjoon were on one couch with Hoseok laying on top of them; his head on Namjoon's lap and his legs on Jin's. Yoongi had a whole couch to himself, laying down and with his eyes closed.

Won't want to disturb that.

Taehyung was on the floor, sitting on a pillow with his back leaning against the couch Yoongi was laying on.

And Jungkook was sitting on the one seater sofa, looking at Jimin.

"Where am I supposed to sit?" Jimin put his hands on his hips and tapped his foot on the floor a few times.

"Come here. I'll tell you." Jungkook motioned for Jimin to come over, and Jimin curiously went. Jungkook waited until Jimin was close enough and then he pulled Jimin to sit on his lap side ways so that he was cradling him in his arms. "On my lap." He whispered in Jimin's ear, who wasn't breathing.

"What now? Is Jimin a baby?" Hoseok teased trying to get a reaction out of the pair. It looked like Jimin was quite comfortable on Jungkook's lap.

"Yes. He's my baby." To make things worse -at least for Jimin who was still not breathing- Jungkook leaned down and nuzzled his face in Jimin's neck leaving a small kiss there and pulling back, giving him his bunny smile.

The members smiled fondly, even Yoongi who still had his eyes closed.

Jimin was on cloud nine, still looking up at Jungkook both of them not breaking eye contact, getting lost in each others eyes.

They looked like two love sick puppies.

"You're my baby right?" Jungkook whispered loud enough for just Jimin to hear, not a hint of teasing in his tone.

Jimin nodded shyly with his Kryptonite smile, looking away too flustered to maintain eye contact.

"Guys what are we watching?"

And they all started arguing on what to watch.

They were on their third movie when Jungkook looked down at Jimin, and found him fast asleep.

He was sleeping in an awkward position, his head resting on Jungkook's chest.

That must be uncomfortable.

Jungkook tightened his hold on Jimin readjusting his position so that Jimin's head rested now on his shoulder, and Jimin hugged Jungkook in his sleep.

Jungkook smiled softly at Jimin's sleeping form, thinking about the last few days and realising how they were the happiest days of his life. It was like the closer Jimin was to him -physically and emotionally- the happier he was, and he wished Jimin would never leave his side. He was well aware how Jimin wasn't his, but even if this was short lived, and at some point Jimin would go to that person he liked, Jungkook didn't care. He was content right at that moment and he wanted to cherish it, that was how much he loved Jimin.

I LOVE JIMIN?!

Jungkook unconsciously tightened his hold on the sleeping boy, feeling so overwhelmed with emotions he could cry.

But he didn't cry, instead he laughed a little, still looking down at Jimin, and whispering softly "What have you done to me Jimin-ssi?"

He was definitely done for.

By the end of the third movie Jungkook looked around, he found Yoongi fast asleep, Taehyung at some point had moved beside him and was now cuddling him in his sleep, Jungkook then looked at Jin who was about to fall asleep any second now already nodding off. It looked like Namjoon was the only one wide awake beside Jungkook with Hoseok sleeping soundly on his lap.

Jungkook whispered to Namjoon making sure not to wake anyone up specially the one in his arms. "Let's call it a night hyung." Namjoon nodded and reached over to tap Jin on the shoulder.

Jin jumped a little, "Yeah! What?" Namjoon felt bad but he was trapped and had to get up.

"Can you help me with Hoseok-ah?" He put his hands together in a silent plea, and Jin nodded. He gently moved Hoseok's legs from his lap to get up and then helped Namjoon carry Hoseok to his bed.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi and Taehyung, they looked quite comfortable to him, and he certainly didn't want to wake Yoongi up and die tonight, so he left them sleeping like that and carried Jimin to his room.

Jimin started to wake up when he felt Jungkook move, but he was too lazy to open his eyes, so he kept them shut.

When Jungkook reached his room he opened the door as quietly as possible, it was a bit of a challenge with him carrying Jimin but he managed. He didn't turn the lights on for Jimin's sake, and instead walked to his bed in the dark laying Jimin down on the bed and reaching for the covers to tuck Jimin in. When he was done he leaned down and kissed the blond's forehead and turned around to get his phone, when a hand stopped him.

Jungkook turned around finding Jimin awake and rubbing his eye. "Is the movie night over Kookie?" Jungkook stared a little, how can someone be this cute while they were half awake?

Jungkook shook his thoughts away, his new realisation clouding his head. "Uhh yeah, all of you fell asleep so.." Jungkook looked away too shy to look at Jimin.

"Well, I'm not going back to sleep anytime soon. How about we play around a little?" Jimin said with a suggestive tone, still holding Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook almost snapped his neck.

"Get into your position Jimin-ssi!"

"I'm trying to!"

"Whatever I'm going in."

"Wait! Wait! I'm not ready yet!"

"I can't wait any longer!"

"Ugh! Why is it so hard!"

"Jimin-ssi!"

"Okay let's do this!"

"On the count of three."

"One. Two. Three!" They both yelled making their planned attack at the same time to win the game they were playing.

They stayed up playing video games all night. Jimin was wide awake because of his little nap, and Jungkook wanted to spend time with Jimin more than he wanted to sleep, so there they were, yelling out instructions and groaning in frustration when they lost.

They both went silent, the only sound being heard was their heavy breathing.

"You did well Jimin-ssi." Jungkook patted Jimin on the back, getting a sad pout in return.

"So," Taehyung started shifting in his seat awkwardly. "How was last night?" He looked at Jimin and Jungkook sitting next to each other at the kitchen table, hair messy from tugging at it every time they lost, and bags under their eyes from lack of sleep.

They had stayed up all night, not getting a wink of sleep, trying to win to level up in the game.

"Awful." Both of them said at the same time, Taehyung's eyes widened.

"It didn't sound like it." Namjoon mumbled, but everyone heard him, all the members but Jungkook and Jimin nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, you were so loud yesterday we couldn't sleep." Hoseok complained. It was one thing when the noise didn't let him go to sleep and another thing entirely knowing what that noise was.

"Sorry guys we'll try to be quiet next time." Jungkook apologized.

"There's a next time?! That's it I need to move out." Yoongi said, too traumatized to relive it.

"Why was it awful though?" Jin couldn't help but ask.

"Because we stayed up all night and we still couldn't do it!" Jimin yelled in frustration, Jungkook nodding in agreement.

Taehyung chocked on his food.

"What the hell guys! Too much information!" Yoongi yelled torn between covering his ears and patting Taehyung on the back. He decided to help Taehyung, handing him a cup of water and patting his back.

"How is that too much information?" Jungkook asked, a little confused.

Jimin was confused too.

"Because that should be something private, you don't talk about that with your friends!" Hoseok tried to explain, but it made Jungkook and Jimin even more confused.

"Why shouldn't we talk about video games with our friends?" Jimin was lost now, looking at Jungkook to help him understand, but the younger shrugged as confused as he was.

"Wait, so you stayed up all night playing video games?" Namjoon asked, just to clarify. Both boys nodded still a little confused. "So when you said you couldn't do it, you actually meant you couldn't win?" They nodded again. Namjoon sighed in relief.

"Ah thank god I'm not traumatized anymore!"

Jungkook and Jimin were still confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 13.7K 26
"Some feelings are just too strong to pass off as nothing." After an accident a young man is left without his memories, a young woman claims to be in...
32.5K 1.5K 23
"I am sitting next to JHope!!!" Serah was looking at the window when suddenly her gaze dropped on the person sitting next to her on the plane, she w...
15.3K 290 11
What will happen when a normal teenage girl's accidentally wish comes true and she doesnt realize that everything that is happening is because of her...
44.6K 2.2K 19
When Jungkook is involved in a car accident, some tests are done and they find out he has lost some of his memory, though he remembers being in BTS b...