Boxer's LOVER

By 045-SUVI

Bright a famous BOXER in Thailand.. He always just think about boxing. cold attitude, dangerous to reach.. ho... More

*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
Authours note
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*16*
*17*
*18*

*15*

3.2K 188 20
By 045-SUVI

After they all went to their places. Gulf went to his original CEO in Ziva corporate. He wanted to quit his job then don't want to see his crush's face daily. It's already so painful for him to bear. He confronted with his resignation, his CEO was shocked that his loyal, hardworking, and decided employee wanted to resign he doesn't want to lose such person. So he asked Gulf to wait in the lounge.

After he left, he calls, Mew, to know the reason behind this. In four rings Mew picked the call.

CEO: Mr. Suppasit. I am Jonson speaking.

Mew: I know. How may I help you?

CEO: Sorry to ask this but I want to know something?

Mew: I am not clear what you are talking about?

Ceo: Did you do anything to my employee?

Mew: Who you are talking about?

CEO: Gulf.

Mew: What? Why!

CEO: He is here to quit. I don't want to lose such a good worker for something stupid paper I signed for.

Mew(sigh): Ok sorry. I will let him go from my company. Then I will get into our project in a month.

CEO: ok Mr. Suppasit see you soon then.

CEO disconnect the call, asked Gulf to come in after Gulf come to the front, CEO explained that he can work here again if he wishes, Gulf gladly accepts the request. Gulf moves back to his condo, start working in his old company. Gulf asked Bright to continue work in MS sports. He doesn't want to drag down Bright with him.

After two weeks everything went to its place. Gulf was so busy with his work as well as others. Bright was too busy with his tight schedule. Win was continuously winning the competitions in their country on another hand Bright was winning competitions in other countries. Mew got too busy with his business without Gulf beside him its so tough though, he missed Gulf so much in personal and professional life. He found another Secretary but he is nothing good compare to Gulf.

Mew decided to give space to Gulf. He was waiting for the right time to make a move on his crush. Gulf was totally heartbroken by knowing that Mew was already in a relationship but what to do further, he thought fate well played so he intends to play along and move on. Gulf was trying to forget the night he spent with Mew, two months he worked with him.

It's been three weeks Gulf is busy to start his day, he was running here and there in his condo to get ready for his busy day. He was munching his toast by tucking his shirt into his pants. There he heard the doorbell. He is already late so he rushed to the door, opened without thinking much. To his surprise, Mew was filling the door frame with his handsome glory with a beautiful smile on his face holding a sunflower bouquet.

Gulf's jaw literally touched the floor so the toast in his mouth fell down. He can't utter a word, his breath hitched so his throat went dry. Mew smiled brightly and said, "Hey Baby how are you?" Gulf got more confused but excited too. Before Gulf say something Mew shoved the bouquet into Gulf's hand. Again Gulf tries to ask something Mew's phone buzzed. Mew flipped his phone he saw his friend Boun's id so he didn't hesitate to attend because he knows his friend will call him if anything important. He attends the call and walked away from Gulf leaving him dumbfounded.

Boun: Mew this is Boun.

Mew: What's up buddy?

Boun: Mew I need your help.

Mew: what's going on buddy you sound serious?

Boun: Mew my daughter was kidnapped before three days. Today my boyfriend too missing. I want your source to find them.

Mew: Ok. Where are you now?

Boun: UK

Mew: ok I will call you again.

With that Mew hung up, Mew calls his man Joss who is a loyal man who is trained in all fighting skills. He explained to Joss that he wants to rescue his friend's family. Joss agreed immediately. Then he calls his pilot to get ready for Joss and men to take them to the UK. After everything set he again calls Boun.

Mew: Boun My men were on the way to help you. There are tracker teams, shooters team and there is also emergency back up.

Boun: I owe you one thanks, buddy.

Mew: Better don't forget buddy. Now get your family safe. Bye.

Mew hang up the call he almost forgot why he came here so he again rushed to Gulf's condo but to his disappointment Gulf already left for his work. Mew checked his wrist then he realized he too late for his work. He went to work too.

Gulf was confused now. After that day Mew daily sends him a bouquet with a card conveying love messages, he can't tell about this to Bright. He doesn't want another scene between his friend and his crush. And also Bright is not here he is out of the country for a match. Gulf was exhausted by thinking too much so he tries to avoid.

As every day Gulf was busy with his work all day finally he calls it a day and gets ready to go home. He was collecting his things there is intercom ringed he sighed softly and picked the call.

CEO: Gulf come to my office.

Gulf: Coming, sir.

Gulf knows definitely CEO gonna ask something to work again. He knocked on the door, the CEO asked to get in.

Gulf: How may I help you, sir?

CEO: Gulf can you go to W Empire hotel to meet the client for Project details?

Gulf: But why me sir?

CEO:(chuckled) Because you are best in what you are doing. I have another important foreign meeting though video conference that's why I am asking you Gulf.

Gulf: Ok sir. I will get the details and report you tomorrow.

Gulf bowed his head and about to walk CEO voiced.

CEO: Don't go there like this. You know you are going to a top-class Hotel in our country.

Gulf: I know sir.

With that Gulf left the office, went to his condo took shower wore the best attire he had. All black.

He hailed a taxi, reached the destination. He walking to the entrance there his sight catch the wonder creature slopping himself in the white sports car.

He stopped on his track by ogling the man he ever loved. His whole world stopped, his heart is pounding hard in his ribcage. He looked away and thought he might be with Win. His heart now aching too much. He walked away by ignoring the guy who was standing there like he was waiting for someone.

Gulf went to the reception and asked for the table reserved under the name of Johnson. The lady smiles brightly and leads the way to the elevator. They rode, it stopped at the topmost floor. She leads the way to the rooftop. There is dead silence the only sound is the two people walking. Once they reached Gulf was confused because there is no one in the place

Then she leads Gulf to the corner table that was beautifully decorated with roses with champagne

She told him, this the table and left him all alone. Gulf took a seat, the breeze was gentle, he was admiring the beautiful view of Bangkok with a small smile. There he heard a voice. "You like this baby?" Gulf recognizes the voice immediately without seeing. He knew its Mew. He slowly turned to see him. Mew was again holding the sunflower bouquet with a wonderful smile. Gulf doesn't know what to do stunned in there...

....To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 4.4K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...
3.8K 383 13
Gulf was the youngest son of the Patinpul family, one of the richest generations in Thailand. But now they were living in the United States. Gulf was...
56.4K 2.7K 42
The cause of misunderstanding is not only lack of communication but also the secrets involved with you and your family. So let's see how they solve i...
305K 14K 41
2021 WATTYS - NOT EDITED Synopsis- People say that being in a mafia group you should be cold, dark, and frightening, but what happens when the most...