Tabitha Geller | Friends Fanf...

By HisKoala2003

This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

41

1.9K 25 3
By HisKoala2003

-April 10th 1997-

   At Monica and Rachel's all of us but Ross and Rachel are here...Until Ross enters the apartment.

Ross:Hey!.

Everyone:Hey!

Ross:Tabitha,Monica uh Dad called this morning and ah Aunt Silvia passed away.

Monica:Yes!,Yes!,Yeah,yeah,yeah!.

Tabitha:"Sarcastically".Well that's something to say when a family member dies.

   Joey smiles down at me as I am curreld into his chest.

Ross:We were all pretty shaken up about it.

Phoebe:Wait am I missing something though?.Cause I thought death was something that’s supposed to be sad in a way.

Ross:Well ah Aunt Silvia was well not a nice person.

Monica:Oh she was a cruel,cranky,old bitch!.

Me and Ross give our sister a look.

Monica:"To Tabitha,Ross".And I’m sorry she died.Did Dad say I get the dollhouse?.

Ross:You get the dollhouse.

Monica:I get the dollhouse!.

Phoebe:Wow a house for dolls that is so cool!.When I was kid I had a barrel.

Joey:Uh Pheebs you had a barrel for a dollhouse?.

Phoebe:No just a barrel.

Monica:You know what you can play with my dollhouse.

Phoebe:Really?!,Really?!.

Monica:Any time you want.You know when I was younger all I wanted to do was to play with this dollhouse but no!.It was to be looked at but never played with.

Chandler:My Grandmother used to say that exact same thing to me.

*****************************************
-April 11th 1997-

   At Monica and Rachel's.Me,Joey,Ross and Monica are eating breakfast together as Chandler and Rachel enter the apartment.

Chandler:"To Rachel".I’m telling ya Joanna’s got it all wrong.Okay?.All I said was This was fun.Let’s do it again sometime.I’ll give you a call.

Rachel:Oh gee.I wonder why she thinks you’re going to call her?.

Chandler:That’s what you say at the end of a date.

Rachel:You can’t just say Nice to meet you, good night?.

Chandler:To her face?.Look it’s the end of the date I’m standing there,I know all she’s waiting for is for me to say I’ll call her and it’s just you know comes out.I can’t help it it’s a compulsion.

Monica:Come on Rach when a guy says he’s going to call it doesn’t mean he’s going to call.Hasn’t it ever happened to you?.

Rachel:Well they always called.

Monica:Hm bite me.

Tabitha:"Whispering to Joey".I think she would like that too much.

   Joey snorts and smiles at me and we chuckle together...We look over to see everyone staring at us.

Tabitha:"Sarcastically".What?,Ever see people laugh before?.

Joey:Good one babe."Smiles".

*****************************************

  Later that day Me and Joey are holding hands and looking at places for our wedding.As we are looking and talking I spot a place that look's beautiful....The Landmark Of Central Park...Me and Joey go inside and gasp at the place.

Joey:Babe...I think we found where we are gonna get married.

I look to my fiance and i smile.

Tabitha:And I know we have...Lets talk to the priest!.

*****************************************

   Later that day once we have gotten back I am looking thru magazines for a wedding dress to buy...I smile at all the pretty dresses as Joey enters our bedroom.

Joey:Hey I was thinking...We haven't set our wedding date yet and Priest Dodds is gonna want to know before then.

Tabitha:I can get off work on the last week of May and the first 3 weeks of June but in July I only can get off on the last 2 weeks.

Joey:"Smiles".I can't believe after 1 year of being together and 4 months of being engaged soon we will be married!.

Tabitha:"Chuckles".Was that math hard for you?.

Joey:Not when it comes to you.

Joey leans in and kisses me.

Tabitha:You know I do have to pick a wedding dress.

Joey:We have days for that.In can wait.

   Joey kisses me again and takes away the wedding dress magazine throwing it as we lay on the bed kissing.

*****************************************
-May 15th 1997-

   At Central Perk everyone except Phoebe is here.And Ross's girlfriend Bonnie is telling us about her sex life.

Chandler:"To Bonnie".So ah your first sexual experience was with a woman?!.

Bonnie:All right I was 15 it was my best friend Ruth and we got drunk on that hard cider and then suddenly I don’t know we were,we were making out.

Chandler:Tell it again...Seriously.

   Me and Joey go up to Rachel and Monica at the counter.

Rachel:"To Monica".I mean is that woman capable of talking about anything else but sex?.

Joey:Yeah sure.Well you know earlier she was talking about geography.

Tabitha:Babe she was listing the countries she’s done it in.

Joey:Well I think we all learned something..

Phoebe hurriedly enters Central Perk.

Phoebe:Hey you guys!.Look what I found!. Look at this!."Hands Chandler a picture". That’s my Mom’s writing!.Look.

Chandler:"Reading the back of the picture".Me and Frank and Phoebe Graduation 1965.

Phoebe:You know what that means?.

Joey:That you’re actually 50?.

Phoebe:No-no that’s not that’s not me Phoebe that’s her pal Phoebe. According to her high school yearbook they were like BFF.

Ross and Bonnie look at her.

Tabitha:Best Friends Forever.

Everyone:Oh!.

Rachel:That is so cool.

Phoebe:I know!.So this woman probably could like have all kinds of stories about my parents and she might even know like where my Dad is.So I looked her uo and she lives out by the beach.So maybe this weekend we could go to the beach?.

Everyone:Yeah!.Yeah we can!.

Bonnie:"To Ross" Shoot!.I can’t go I have to work!.

Ross:That’s too bad.

Rachel:"Sarcastically".Oh big,fat bummer.

Phoebe:So great!.Okay!.Tomorrow we’re gonna drive out to Montauk.

Joey:Hey Bonnie had sex there!.

I turn and give Joey a look.

Joey:Sorry.

Tabitha:Shall we just go to our apartment to party now?.

Joey:"Smirks and nods".

   We say goodbye to everyone and we leave to our apartment.

*****************************************
-

May 16th 1997-

   Outside Central Perk Me and Joey join Chandler and Monica waiting for Phoebe to arrive with the cab.Joey carries his brown paper bag he insisted in using for his things.

Tabitha,Joey:Hey!

Monica:Oh hey!.Oh good you brought food!.

Joey:No it’s just my luggage.

Phoebe drives up to us.

Chandler,Monica,Tabitha,Joey:Hey!.

Joey:Woo-hoo!.All right!.Yeah!.

Phoebe:Oh I am having the best karma this week.First I find this woman who knew my parents and then my client with the fuzzy back gives me his beach house.

   Ross approaches his with Rachel following him.

Ross:Yeah?.What about ah that bike messenger you hit?.

Phoebe:Oh I wasn’t talking about his karma.

Rachel:Hey!.

Chandler:Hey!.

Joey:Hey-hey check out the hat!.

   Rachel is wearing a giant straw hat...She stands by Ross as he loads her luggage.

Chandler:Wait a minute I know that hat!.I was taken aboard that hat!.They did experiments on me!.I can’t have children!.

Tabitha:Seriously where did you get the hat?.

Rachel:Ross gave it to me.

Ross:Yeah I think she looks good.

Rachel:Oh thank you.

Chandler:Buy it for ya or win it for ya?.

Rachel:Well excuse me my fashion-impaired friends I am here to tell you that hats are back.

Phoebe:And this time they’ve ganged up to form one giant super hat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 200 20
vanessa vance is newer to new york. she didn't really know what there was for her here, until she runs into a cute, charming, sarcastic guy at a coff...
37.9K 990 30
- SUGAR AND SPICE - ❝ sugar and spice and all things nice kisses sweeter than wine sugar and spice and all things nice you know that little girl is m...
611 22 9
Kat Bing hasn't talked to her half-brother Chandler in four years. She knows it's her fault. She ran off and got married to a guy she KNEW Chandler w...
583K 13.5K 36
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 the youngest geller kid falling for her sarcastic neighbour 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 evelyn realizing he had already fallen...