ateez family au

By cuteezers

Because I am a sucker for these *updates at least twice a week *mentions of mpreg More

Pilot
oo1
oo2
oo3
oo4
oo5
oo6
oo7
oo8
oo9
o10
o11
o12
o13
o14
o15
o16
o17
o18
o19
o20
o21
o22
o23
o24
o25
o26
o27
o28
o29
o30 - ateez family au au
o31
o32
o33
o34
o35
o36
o37
o38
o39
o40
o41
o42
o43
o44
o45
o46
o47
o48
o49
o50 - ateez family au au pt2
o51
o53
o54
o55
o56
o57
o58
o59
o60
o61
o62
o63
o64
o65
o66
o67
o68
o69
o70
o71 - halloween special
o72
o73
o74
o75
o76
o77
o78
o79
o80
o81
o82
o83
o84
o85
o86
o87
o88
o89
o90
o91
o92
o93
o94
o95
o96
o97
o98
o99
100 - season finale
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 - valentine's day special
118 - family au au pt.3 100K SPECIAL
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177

o52

4.2K 185 158
By cuteezers

"If you ask me, you two have to make an dramatic entrance" Jeonghan said, leaning back in his seat. "And make its fashionable fifteen minutes late"

"Ahh... I don't know. On the one hand, I think I should, on the other, I'm uncertain. I mean, nowadays you can't even raise your children the way you want to, don't want to imagine what kind of comments it will bring from left and right" Seonghwa replied, sipping his coffee. "I can see it coming, all these articles. Ah. Exhausting" the parents had spent the afternoon talking while their children were more or less peacefully playing. It was quite loud and sometimes you could hear concerning shouts, but after having the older Choi kids checking what was wrong, it came they were just playing. Seonghwa was happy how even his younger got along with them. It surprised him how Wooyoung and Seungkwan got along so well already.

At the stairs Jihoon waited with his twin just behind him. He was scared to walk out of his hideout. He wanted to go to the kitchen to grab some snacks an a bottle of cola, but for that he had to cross the living room. And no-one could bring him to do that. "Come on! Why are you even scared tho? We just have to walk past them!"

The smaller shook his head rapidly. "No, go alone" he said, was about to turn around and head back to their room but Wonwoo hold him back. He unfazed pushed him out of their hiding spot into the corridor, the sound of him stumbling catching the attention of the two fathers in the living room.

Seonghwa's eyes shifted over to the corridor, meeting with Jihoon's wide ones. The younger got himself together fast, inwardly cussing his twin out. With him following close behind, they made it to the living room. "We-we were just about to get some snacks-" Jihoon informed slightly nervous as he walked past fast.

"And we wanted to ask you something, Mr. Kim!" Wonwoo said, making his twin stop in his tracks. "We wanted to ask you if you could pass this CD to-"

"No we didn't!"

Jeonghan looked between his twins, stifling his laugh. Seonghwa rose his brows as his eyes caught the black CD case in the hands of the one with glasses. He looked over to the smaller twin, giving him a warm smile. "If I could pass the CD to my husband?" Seonghwa concluded. "If the owner of this CD wants me to" he said, not breaking his warm smile.

Jihoon nervously looked over to his father, fidgeting his fingers. His father winked back at him, nodding his head. "uhm... If-if it's not inconvenience for you..."

"Ah, of course it's not! I would love to help you out a little. I will give it to him first thing tonight" Seonghwa replied, extending his hand at the black cover.

Wonwoo gave the CD back to his twin, so that he could hand it over to Seonghwa by himself. It would be an underestimation to say he was just a little nervous. Not many people had heard what the young teenager did in his free time, now someone so experienced and talented would take his time to listen to it. With a red face he gave his CD to Mr. Kim, bowing down in full 90 degree to show his gratitude. "Oh no! No bowing, I would love to help you, Jihoon!" Seonghwa reacted, stopping the twin from bowing by holding his hand after taking the CD.

Jeonghan, seeing his son showing the respect he taught them, hid his pride. He did do a good job, he wasn't going to hide that tonight at dinner when his husband was back.
When the twins more or less run up the stairs again, their father's lips slipped a amused laugh. "Ah... It's been a while now, since he was a little kid he had been so interested in music. I'm proud of him that he found the courage to finally let someone else than his brothers and his parents listen to what he produces"

"I'm amazed that you support his interests so much, Jeonghan" Seonghwa replied as he packed away the black cover in his purse. "It's beautiful to see parents support children with dreams in the entertainment world. It's rare, concluding in so many talents never getting noticed..." he sighed with a slightly sad expression. "So, I will do my best to get at least one person to listen to Jihoon"

-

"Ah, look who's finally home!" Hongjoong called out from the kitchen, busy with preparing dinner.

"Daddy! Chan has such a big~ home! And so many people live there! And there is so much to do!"

"You're home so early? Why didn't you call?" Seonghwa asked as he helped his kids our of their coats and his own. He slipped in his slippers at the door and went into the kitchen to greet Hongjoong with a loving peck.

"Oh, my last meeting was to discuss the concept for the next comeback... We had difficulties and we called it a day, we're going to talk on Friday about it again" Hongjoong told, eyes fixed on the food he was getting ready. "How was today?" he asked instead.

"Oh they got along so well with everyone. I'm shocked that Wonwoo let Yeosang play with his gamer equipment and all. Normally he is so shy, but he and Jongho really felt at ease with them, I guess" Seonghwa told, telling how the whole afternoon went by so smoothly. He had his fears that his kids wouldn't get used at all and they had to blow the whole plan to let them stay with the Choi family so their parents could visit their high school reunion. But surprisingly, the opposite happened and he even had his difficulty bringing them back home. Who would have thought that?

Seonghwa rowed his kids in the kitchen, giving each one job at setting the table. Excused where again Jongho and  Wooyoung for the time being, just something told him that his youngest would purposely drop it to never help out again.

~

Hongjoong came back from tucking in his sons, letting himself fall next to his husband on the couch. His shoulders where hanging, his back bend. Seonghwa immediately opened his arms for the younger, understanding his body language. They shifted a little, Hongjoong laying on top of his husband while cuddling in his chest. "Sometimes they make me so mad" he confessed "Maybe I overthink it but I get the feeling they suggest me the same concept over and over again... And then it gets boring because it's always the same so that... There is a blend when I go on a hiatus for my military service..." he carefully said, his thoughts slowly circling around the meeting earlier that day. "I have been on a one year rest, shouldn't I comeback with a complete new thing, new style to stand out... To make clear my spot is still my spot?" he scoffed a little, turning his eyes from the TV over to Seonghwa's face. "The songs don't even match the concept they chose... They are going to ask me to cencor the songs too, I can see it coming"

"You want that sexy concept so bad, don't you?" Seonghwa sighed, internally shaking his head. He thought about the thought that his company maybe tried to overshadow him due to his closer-coming military service. Maybe they really did but who said that Hongjoong would stop doing music after he came back? In these years he did built a name and Seonghwa couldn't imagine that his name could be forgotten in just two years. What Hongjoong told him sounded like betrayal to him, as it was his husband who saved his current entertainment company, they did bet everything on that one teenager back then. Trying to push him down with his comebacks as his contract was going to end soon and his military service was coming closer, was a stab in the back.

"Of course I want that concept!" Hongjoong replied, a grin flashing over his lips.

"People are going to ask you what inspired you, what do you plan to reply to that?"

"My husband's black lace panties and his slight praise kink, what else?" Hongjoong gave back, not even blinking. On that, he earned a playful slap on the upper back. "What? There is no way to explain the lyrics-"

"you're so annoying, you can't just do that!" Seonghwa replied with burning cheeks and ears. "You're a father, what are people going to think about you?"

"just because I'm a dad doesn't mean I can't talk about us in the sheets-" Hongjoong was cut off again, this time leaving the teasing. He did love teasing Seonghwa so much. Coming home and being able to just goof around with his family was such a blessing to him, it made him nearly forget all the stress his work projected on him. What he had was just so precious, nothing in that world would be enough to pay that off.

-
Heyaa~ how yall doing? Hope you're fine!

Whatcha think Hongjoong is gonna do about his company in the future?👀👀

Ahh you ever just think about yo idols getting married one day and how just- how you just know or get the feeling some of them are gonna rock their vows and some are probably gonna stand there, nervous af and Red faced while trying to stutter all of it down to finally get over with it - -

no? Just me? ok😃👍

AHHH HERE IT'S STILL THE 11TH OCT BUT IN KOREA IT'S THE 12TH SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY JJONG

(this is btw the bunny blanket I sometimes mention🥺🥺)

I was at the store the other day and they didn't have any chicken flavored instant noodles left so I hot some with duck flavor. How weird it sounds, I feel like cheating on my chicken noodles--💀💀

Anyways

Please stay healthy and safe

-gulkurusubb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 78 43
- Halateez !ยก au - โ You again? โž - โ You say that as if you're not secretly pleased. โž Ended : 05/01/24
350K 12.7K 54
Y/n was just an ordinary teenage girl, with loving parents and no worries but her life took a turn and she lost everything she treasured. Ateez, one...
9.7K 337 20
Welcome to Wonderland. Enjoy your stay. trigger warnings !! mentions of blood and death !!
173K 6.8K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...