You Can't Control Me Alpha [O...

By lovebooknerds18

[UNPUBLISHING TO RE EDIT] I highly doubt anyone's still reading this but, if so I'm going to put this story u... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: The Swing
Chapter 16: Banana
Chapter 17: Mates
Chapter 18: Kevin
Chapter 19: Grant's POV
Chapter 20: The Aftermath
Chapter 21: Swimming
Chapter 22: Boo-bear & Poo-bear
Chapter 23: Brownies
Chapter 24: Lunch
Chapter 25: Climbing Wall
Chapter 26: Wolf?
Chapter 27: Interogation
Chapter 28: Nightmares
Chapter 31: Training and Failing
Chapter 32: Girls Day
Chapter 33: First date (part 1)
Chapter 33: First Date (part2)
Chapter 34: Marked and Mated
Chapter 35: Surprise visit
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Trying to fix the chapters
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Your choice
PRETTY MUCH DECIDED!
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Recap
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Update: Not a chapter

Chapter 29: Idea

69K 2.7K 173
By lovebooknerds18

I dream about the you know.

Every night that Grant is not with me, I always wake up screaming crying and shaking. He always walks into my room and cradles me in his arms and I always feel useless and vulnerable.

Probably because I am.

I've been staying in my room for the past week, I don't know why but when Grant isn't here he asks this very nice guard named Rick to watch me and a maid named Gabrielle who I help cook and cleans at times even when she says she's fine.

I haven't had much appetite either I've been missing some meals during the day and when I am eating with them all I just pick at my food.

They even used little Ethan to make me eat, he would come into my room and tell me to eat because he said that he wanted all of us to grow big and strong and that if I didn't show him he would follow me and miss meals.

Of course I knew they were manipulating the little guy but I still eat a little, those clever tricksters.

I haven't been to school yet, to be honest I haven't really had a problem with school well except Chelsea (remember she's the one who bullied Angelica before she moved) but nothing compared to Abby she is like the harsher meaner Chelsea.

I ask Val to take notes for me and tell me what they did on the day so I spend my time revising since I'm a sucker for my grades.

Grant says that when I do decide to go back he's arranged for all his lessons to match mine, I don't really know how I feel about that.

I bake cookies and feel the need to go outside maybe my swing I haven't seen the thing in ages and maybe its good for me to get some fresh air.

I would love to go alone but since that would upset my mate I decide to politely ask Rick if he could join me, he says yes since it is his job.

Rick is actually a very social and open person he's sweet and funny he definetly knows how to make me feel better and he starts really interesting conversations.

He is around 30 and he tells me stories about his wife and children, I love his stories because most of the time he tells me that he dies of panic attacks when his kids get out of hand.

I pack my backpack with cookies and random things I probably won't need but bring anyways.

I show Rick my swing and he's looks up as if he's never seen it before.

"Close your mouth or else you'll catch a fly or two" I chuckle he faces me again with a smile.

"I've never seen this before"

Now I'm surprised.

"How could you not see it? Its smallest branch is 30 feet high!" I exclaim surely this is the biggest tree here!

"Eh bad eyesight?" he shrugs.

"Your only 30 and you don't wear glasses or contacts" I accuse.

He scratches the back of his neck and smiles sheepishly "Okay maybe I'm just oblivious".

"You got that right" I tease.

I start climbling and he just stares at me like I'm crazy.

"Relax I've done this before"

I swing, admiring the nature that surrounds me, I forget that Rick is here until I hear his stomach grumble, he is currently sitting down, his back against the tree.

"Sorry" he mumbles and I look down to see a small touch of blush on his cheek, for a guy that looks like hulk he sure has a different personality.

Guess they were right don't judge a book by its cover, but we all know we do.

I remember my backpack, cookies!

"Hey want a cookie?" I ask and he says please.

I place a cookie on the little parachutes I brought and pretend to be a flight attendant.

"Prepare for landing" as I drop the cookie down.

He catches it and takes a bite thanking me and saying it was delicous.

"Why do you have mini parachutes?" he asks looking at me a little weirdly.

"I collect and buy things I don't really need sometimes, bad habit?"

He nods and goes back to eating his cookie.

"You know I would love to meet your family sometime" I blurt out.

"I'm sure they would love to meet you too, Luna. But now the kids have started training its chaotic at home. May I ask why you would like to meet them?" he asks.

I smile and stare at this bird who flies to her or his nest full of eggs.

"I just want to see the people who cause you heart attacks".

"Well visit anytime we're free, the boys have training on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays"

I stop and think, training...

Oh right werewolves train at a young age so they can become warriors and defend themselves, I've never been allowed to train. Uncle says I don't need to since I have him, but it didn't stop me from being curious and feeling a little jealous when Val got to go.

Maybe... will I be allowed to train, just for self defense?

I'm not sure about this but part of me wants to do it.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when Rick calls out to me.

"Luna? Alpha mindlinked me he's on his way" he informs me, maybe I can ask Grant about the whole training situation.

"Please don't call me luna"

"You're going have to get used to it, my future luna" I hear a sweet teasing voice.

"Alpha" Rick bows his head then gets dismissed.

I smile and this time its genuine, he looks up at me with arms crossed.

"You going to come down and give me a greeting or what?"

I roll my eyes at him and his childish behaviour.

"Want a cookie?" I ask.

"Does it come with a kiss?" he pouts.

"Nope" I pop the 'p'.

I reach into my bag and send a parachute down.

Before landing on the ground after.

Right now Grant is stuffing his face with the baked goodie and moans.

"This is really good" he mumbles with a mouth full.

I was about to slap him in the chest but he catches my hand and places it over his heart, I could feel the rhythim of the beats of his heart.

My breathe hitches and I see a smug smile form on his face, that idiot is enjoying my reaction.

I try to pull my hand away but he only tugs on it with more force making me slam into his chest.

I snuggle into him and take a deep breathe.

"Grant? Can I ask you something?"

His body tenses probably noticing me take a deep breathe.

He nods and braces himself, is he afraid of something.

"Can I train for self defence?" I hold my breathe after patiently.

"Why? I'll always be here to protect you from now on"

"Please, I feel so useless" I pull apart from him and look him in the eye.

"Please" I repeat.

His eyes flicker with worry and it seems like he's thinking for an answer.

"If thats what you want" he holds his nose bridge as I squeal like a child.

"Thank you, Thank You Thank you!" I attack him with a bear hug.

"One condition," I stop and I freeze "I'll be there".

No no no, he'll see me fail and he'll be a distraction.

"No way" I shake my head.

"Why not? I'm your mate"

"You're also a distraction"

He raises his eyebrows at me then sighs in defeat, I can be as stubborn as I want.

"Fine but Valerie will acompany you" I smile in victory.

I guess I'm training.

************
Sorry for the updates but they will only be on sunday from now on until further notice.

Also please excuse the mistakes.

HOLY CRAP 21.61k READS, OVER 600 VOTES, 97 COMMENTS (some are mostly mine so around 50 comments) and A BUNCH OF FOLLOWERS!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I kinda feel bad for not updating that much so I'm sorry again.

I miss the comments :( its okay I really like feedback even by a single vote or read so thank you.

Please Vote, Comment and Follow 😁.

-lovebooknerds18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 138K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
2.3M 63.1K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...
9.5K 707 53
This is not happening. I just can't go back there. That was the worst part of my life that I want to forget. This is not happening. I kept thinking t...
315K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...