Beautiful Snow๐Ÿ’™

By QueenScoria

Sakusa x OC After moving back to Tokyo from America, Miyuki Shimotsuki tries her out for the Girls Volleyball... More

A/N
Prologue
Ch.1 Her Eyes
Ch.2 Behind the Mask
Ch.3 Her teammates
Ch. 4 Her Hair
Ch.5 Shipping
Ch.6 Don't Touch ME!
Ch.7 Y U Lookin' At Me?
Ch.8 A Little Motivation
Ch.9 A Practice Match??
Ch.10 Signals
Ch.11 Ace Mode
Ch.12 Setter Mode
Ch.13 Libero Mode
Ch.14 Icebreakersโ”
Ch.15 Tobi-kun!!
Ch.16 My Answers
Ch.17 Texting
Ch.18 1st year Drama
Ch.19 Seika's Idol
Ch.20 The Sage Woman
Ch.21 First Date
Ch.22 See U Again
Ch.23 Debut
Ch.24 Foreign Ace
Ch.25 The Cat, The Owl, The Weasel
Ch.26 Boundaries
Ch.27 Support
Ch.28 Cat eyes vs Mine
Ch.29 I Will Play For U
Ch.30 The Aces of Itachiyama
Ch.31 I'll NEVER Say Anything Out Of Pity
Ch.32 Stage 1 ๐Ÿ’ž
Ch.33 โš ๏ธto Fangirls!โš ๏ธ
A/N Back 2 School
Ch.34 Promise
Ch.35 Official Ace Couple
Ch.36 Catfight!!
Ch.37 Oh? Twins....
Ch.38 Round 1
Ch.39 Free Time
Ch.40๐ŸŒธHotel's Garden๐ŸŒธ
Ch.41 Vixens vs Bitches
Ch.42 Hello Vixens
Ch.43 Competitive & Proud
Ch.44 Umeboshi
Miyuki Shimotsuki
Ch.45 Championship
Ch.46 Miyuki's New Rival
Ch.47 Awarding The Lost
Ch.48 My Tr๐Ÿ’žphy
Ch.49 To The ๐Ÿฆ… Nest
Ch.50 Libero Triangle
Ch.51 New Feelsโฃ๏ธ
Ch.52 Pressure & Pain
Ch.53 Pessimistic Boyfriend
Ch.54 Choices & Deals
Ch.55 Friendly Advice
Ch.57 Qualifiers
Ch.58 First Snow
Ch.59 Black Frost
Sakusa's Siblings
Ch. 60 Mistletoe๐Ÿ’
Ch.61 Karasu vs Inari
Ch.62 Avalancheโ„๏ธ
Ch.63 Our Spring's In A โ„๏ธVeil
Ch.64 Melting
Ch.65 Jarring Aftermath
Ch.66 To Stage 3 ๐Ÿ’•
Ch.67 New season๐Ÿ’”
Mrs. Black Jackal

Ch.56 XOXO

578 23 7
By QueenScoria

Sakusa's POV

I cannot believe she forgot our anniversary. I mean, we celebrated our 1 month after practice. I wanted to cuddle with her and stay home, so we did in her room after meeting her Auntie. She thanked me for helping Beautiful Snow clean and I didn't mind. I love cleanliness. The house was a bit clean when I first walked in anyway.

She chose to spend it with that Setter. And I feel angry about it. Does that mean she doesn't love me no more? Her mother's sketchy. Did she forced Beautiful Snow to spend time with him instead of me? Besides, what's her deal with her mother? I told Komori to spy on her because she'll most likely be at the mall. I hope he can record them talking. I found a stain on my bathroom sink so my mind was pretty occupied but I didn't want this to be true. But like, why or how did Beautiful Snow forget?

I heard a knock on my way down towards the kitchen so I announced that I would get it since my Mother's sewing scraves in dinning room and Father's in the office.

"Komori?" I raised an eyebrow as I see his nervous form. Then, I notice that messy hair bun behind his neck. Beautiful Snow is a few inches shorter than him.

"Beautiful Snow?" I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms. "Why are you here? The day isn't over yet, where's your Fukurodani Setter?"

"Please hear me out, Kiyo-kun." She pleads as she takes off her mask and I can see her full expression. I looked at Komori and he seemed a bit nervous but urged me to hear this one out. I hummed in my mask and slowly let them in. But Komori bid his goodbyes and ran off to his house after saying good luck to Beautiful Snow. I wonder what her excuse was.

"Omi, who's at the door?" Mother peeks her head out towards the genkan and she sees Beautiful Snow pulling off her shoes. I sighed and gave her a bored look.

"Mother, this is Miyuki Shimotsuki." I introduced her, feeling a bit awkward as she bows slightly to her. "She's a close friend----"

"I'm his girlfriend, Mrs. Sakusa." Beautiful Snow cuts me off as I raised an eyebrow to her. Her blue eyes showed a sense of confidence and seriousness as my Mother squeals. I couldn't help but blush a little when she said that, but still. She owes me an explanation.

"Girlfriend!!?" Mother exclaims as she welcomes Beautiful Snow into the family room. "Anata! Come quick, come quick!" Mother went down the hall to look for Father. I groan in embarrassment as I sit down next to Beautiful Snow on the couch. She chuckles softly as I gave her a look.

"Girlfriend huh?" I narrowed my eyes at her, tugging my mask underneath my chin.

"Kiyo-kun, I'm so sorry I forgot about today." She gave me a sad look. "Please, forgive me. I wanted to spend time with my friend. I wouldn't see him until the Qualifiers in November."

I grumbled as I averted my gaze from her. "So, you still love me?" I flinched as she just pat my shoulder.

"You baka." She huffed. "Of course! Why didn't you tell me so we won't be in this mess."

"Me, baka??" I raised my eyebrow and lean closer to her. "Beautiful Snow, is this you're way of apologizing to me? Because I am not buying it." She hums and smiles which is killing me slowly to give in but I held my composure.

"No, but I am not breaking up with you just because I forgot our anniversary. Kiyo-kun, I'm sorry. Please let me make it up to you. I never had to do this with my last relationship, please forgive me." Okay, her sad ice blue eyes are now getting to me.

"Oh, Omi you dated this girl for how long?" We both drew away from each other as I averted my gaze from my parents who are at the foot of the doorway. Mother had her usual cheery smile while my Father, who I thought he wasn't interested in this, is here with his arms crossed. He raised an eyebrow at Beautiful Snow who shifted uncomfortably on the couch. Mother sat across us while he joined her.

"Today's our 2 months anniversary but someone forgot." I said as I saw a pink shade on Beautiful Snow's face. "She's here to apologize to me and tell me that we aren't breaking up."

"Oh, Omi~" Mother squeals as I cringed a bit at her cheerful personality. I'm glad that I have my Father's composure. "Why would you break up with this beautiful lady? Shimotsuki-chan, you have pretty eyes. Did you get inherit them from your mother?"

My eyebrow twitched because Mother thought I was breaking up with Beautiful Snow. My mother's so optimistic and energetic today. But I'm glad she likes Beautiful Snow.

"Introductions, Yume-chan." Father reminded my mother as she hit realization.

"Ah! I'm sorry, where are my manners?" Mother chuckles nervously and tugged a hair strand behind her ear. "I'm Sakusa Tsuyume, you can call me Okasan or Tsuyume-san."

"My name's Sakusa Keisuke, Kiyoomi's Father." Beautiful Snow nodded and bow to them in her seat. I'm wondering if my Father's stern look has frightened her or not. But she seems okay.

"Sorry for the intrusion." I watched as Beautiful Snow dips her head down and knowing her, she'll switch to English in any minute. "I never imagined meeting Kiyo-kun's parents like this. But no, I was born with my Father's eyes." And there it is. Man, I love her English voice. She has a habit of switching from Japanese to English when she talks a lot or nervous, thinking everyone doesn't understand English.

"Oh sweetie," Mother waves her hand. "you don't have to be so shy around us. It's shocking to see my little Omi having a girlfriend. But how did you get my germophobic baby to fall in love a pretty girl like you?" I gave my mother a glare as Beautiful Snow chuckled softly. Mother will talk on and on about anything now. I want to spend alone time with Beautiful Snow.

"To be honest, I admired his skills in volleyball and I understand his germophobic ways because I wear a mask too to protect my skin from acne. I have a habit of touching my face." I lean on my right side on the armrest and rest my chin on my hand. I stared at her explaining to my parents about herself. It calms me down and I'm glad that Mother is into her story. Her eyes lighting up while Father had an amused look.

"That's interesting to hear, Shimotsuki-chan." Mother nods in understanding.

"Oh please, call me Miyuki." Mother smiled as she straightened up her posture on the couch.

"Well Miyuki," Father's stern voice cuts through the air as we all watch him. "you speak English fluently." I felt Beautiful Snow shift in her place as she nods in response.

"I apologize for speaking in English most of the time. I grew up in America before coming here in April to play volleyball here."

"Oh Miyuki-chan, you don't need to apologize at all." Mother waves her hand. "I think Omi should have someone who speaks 2 languages. Even so, you do have pretty legs and I love your natural face. Oh, Anata! She plays volleyball like Omi! Perfect!" Beautiful Snow blushed as she chuckles softly while I felt my ears burning up.

"Okay Mother, that's enough." I stand up and took Beautiful Snow's hand so she can stand up too, feeling a bit weird like butterflies are fluttering in my stomach as Mother giggles while leaning in to Father's arm. He showed a slight grin as I walked to the stairs. "I want to spend some time with Beautiful Snow."

"Beautiful Snow?" Mother looked up at Father and I, wanted nothing more than not hear Mother's squeals again but when she heard my nickname for Miyuki, she squealed again as I ran up the stairs with Miyuki right behind me. "AW!! Sakusa Kiyoomi! You already have a nickname for your girlfriend?!! Don't forget your boundaries, son! It's a bit too early for that kind of thing!!" I closed the door, which was evidently loud.

Normal POV

Mrs. Sakusa giggles at the sound of her son's door closing. She snuggles into her husband's arm as he leans back on the couch and embraced her. "I hope he keeps this one. After trying to get him with my coworkers' daughters. We better cancel those meetings we set up. I don't think Omi would break up with Miyuki. Oh! Did you see the way he held her hand, Anata?"

"I did." Mr. Sakusa nods and places a hand on hers. "Yume-chan, let me enjoy the silence before I go back to my paperwork in the office."

"Okay, Anata." Mrs. Sakusa hums as she enjoyed the silence but then spoke out which didn't mind Mr. Sakusa at all as he just hums in response. "We have to tell Keita, Tsunade, and Tsutsu."

Miyuki's POV

Kiyo-kun's room is so clean. Very spacious. I just stood there and looked around and then bumped my forehead in Kiyo-kun's chest which I huffed from my the impacted.

"So, how are you going to make it up Beautiful Snow?" He whispered as he gently takes off my scrunchie, letting my hair unravel and into a big spiral of pitch black down my back. My heart was beating faster than before as I pulled him down by the nape of his neck and pecked his lips. He hums in response and kissed me back, wrapping his arms around my waist as I wrapped mines around his neck.

"May we cuddle?" I asked, pulling away. He hums and leads me to his neat bed which had his blankets covering it nicely, as if it's showing on display in a store. He sprays it first and me and then him. I ruffled my hair after taking off my hairpins and put it in my small bag.

"What's in that bag?" His eyes were on the shopping bag as I pulled out 2 new notebooks. I wanted these for my next classes after Winter Break and a pack of post-its and nail polish since I'm almost out. I then made my way to the bed and slowly and carefully played down into his embrace. I sighed in relief, feeling secured. He started to play with my bangs while I wrapped an arm around his chest and my leg on his legs.

"Can you come over tomorrow?" He asked, kissing my forehead.

"Hm, I'm not sure. My mother's staying here until the end of the break. But I want to." I pushed my nose into his shirt, smelling the scent like he's been cleaning. I believe this is a new shirt out of the dryer.

"Will you spend time with her too?" I looked up and his eyes told me that he's disappointed. I remembered what Keiji-kun told me about just telling him because it's best not to hold everything in and communication is key to dating.

"She'll just try and pester me on breaking up with you." I admitted. "My Mother does not like our relationship."

I heard a rumble in his chest which made his other arm around my back, tightened. I can feel his fingers against my bra strap through the fabric of the top I'm wearing. "And what is this deal you have with your Mother? You said you'll tell me. It better not be about marrying that germ." I laughed at his comment.

"Story time." I pecked his cheek before sitting up gently, pulling away from him. I sighed and breathed in air before continuing on. Kiyo-kun stood up too and waited for me to tell the story. "I wanted to go back to Tokyo to play volleyball like Father. But my Mother, who cares about my education, wouldn't allow me and said that playing in America in high school and club is enough. I actually pleaded to come back because I missed the feeling of being at home. Father was buried here so I didn't visit him much. I made a deal: I come here to play volleyball until I graduate. Then go back to America for college."

I sighed thinking about her other deal. "Apparently, she wants me to go there and meet him and his family since she is his Father's girlfriend. Only for bonding time. And then she told me to break up with you because she doesn't see you from the inside, behind all your germophobic ways. And she doesn't want to understand. Mother said, if I do that then she'll support me in playing collegiate volleyball." I paused to see Kiyo-kun's reaction. His brows were furrowed and he has a frown. "I chose not too but she then said that I'll need to go to college and play volleyball by myself."

"Ridiculous." Kiyo-kun said, venomously as his face darkened. "Letting you choose like that. So, you still have to do that bonding thing?"

"Yes. Maybe after we graduate."

"Why don't you attend college here? With me?" Kiyo-kun asked, now fiddling with my fingers that have small bandaids. "You can live with me, Beautiful Snow. You play collegiate volleyball here with me." I felt guilty.

"Kiyo-kun," I sighed softly. "I miss America. Its diverse cuisines, its national parks, people. It was my dream to go to [Coll/n] and play for their team. Please understand that this is part of the deal. And even so, I owe it all to my Mother since she got me here, even if she's my legal guardian. After the deal, after college in America, I planned to come back here and still play."

"Then that means," Kiyo-kun began, averting his eyes to our hands. "I'll never get to see you for 3 years? But what about me? Would you forget about me? What happens if someone takes you away? What happens if your Mother forces you to stay longer than 3 years?" 

"Kiyo-kun...America requires 4 years of college at least." I replied as he groans while falling on my shoulder. He totally put all his weight that I almost fell backwards. "Hey, that isn't until 2 years." Since it's still the 1st half of school and it's not January yet to make it a year. "I'm telling you now since communication is a must in this relationship, right?" I held onto his broad shoulders as his hands steadies him on the bed, next to my sides.

"Right." He sighs into my shoulder. "Thank you for telling me, Beautiful Snow. Even so, I would have to spend 4 years without you next to me. Will you be able to come and visit every year??"

"Of course! We have summer break, fall break, winter break, and spring break." I started to play with his curly hair. He hums in response as he looks up at me.

"That means 4 visits each year. I hope that you'll visit until the end of its length. Okay, this discussion is over. Now, I want to fully enjoy this time with you, Beautiful Snow." He gently lays me down and out of nowhere, he plops down on me, making me help. He ignored my cry and placed his mouth on the crook of my neck.

He's literally smashing my chest and stomach. I thought.

"Kiyo-kun, you're so heavy." I breathed out as he hums.

"Just love me and let me be." He exhaled deeply which made me ticklish. I giggled as I wrapped my arms his back, stroking the back of his head, feeling the smoothness in his hair.

We stayed like that until it dark. I'd say, this is better than our 1 month anniversary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 21.5K 96
"๐—ง๐—–๐—› ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐—ก ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ž." โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข (L/N) (Y/N): single mother of two chaotic kids, and the vol...
73.2K 1.1K 30
Suna R x reader Text or chatfic. what happens when Y/n L/n a 2nd year wing spiker and best friend of nishinoya joins his and his friends volleyball s...
52.1K 1.7K 25
โ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐š๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง. ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ...