A Wolf's Trust [Various X Rea...

By Masisseoyo

[Name] [Last Name] remembers the day she first developed her Quirk completely. Her father had believed that t... More

The Beginning
The Entrance Exam
Quirk Assessment Test
Combat Battles
Class Rep
League of Villains
All Might
Recovery
Sports Festival
The Beginning Of The Festival
Obstacle Course Race
Cavalry Battle
Cavalry Battle Pt. 2
One-On-One Battles! Begin!
Victory or Defeat
Battle On, Challengers!
Bakugou Vs. Uraraka
Shouto Todoroki: Origin
Wild Animal
Time To Pick Some Names
The Beginning Internship With Endeavor
Training And Villains
Hero Killer: Stain Vs U.A. Students
Climax
The Aftermath Of Hero Killer: Stain
Back To School
Gear Up For Final Exams
Katsuki Bakugo: Origin
Encounter & Hanging With Bakugou
Game Start
Halloween Special
Wild, Wild, Pussycats
Something Is Not Right
Dabi
Roaring Upheaval
What A Twist
From Iida To Midoriya
All For One
Symbol of Peace
[Name]'s Quirk Information
One For All
End of Beginning, Beginning of the End
Moving into Dorms
Creating Those Ultimate Moves
The Test
Todoroki & [Name] Team Up
Class 1-A
Hopes, Jealous, & Relief
Rescue Exercise
Special Epsiode: Save the World with Love
What's the Big Idea?
A Talk About Your Quirk
Deku Vs Kacchan, Part Two
A Seasoned for Encounters
Unrivaled
Possible Work Study & Encounter of Her
The Fight
Let's Go, Gusty Red Riot & Adolpha
Unpleasant Talk
GO!!!
Suneater of the Big Three
Red Riot
Temp Squad
No Matter What
Updated: [Name]'s Quirk Information
[Name] Vs Overhaul
Bright Future
Smoldering Flames
Togata Mirio
Girls' Night
Apologizing
The Date
School Festival
Prepping For The School Festival Is The Funnest Part
Gold Tips Imperial
The Day Before The Performance
School Festival Start!
Cleaning & Beauty Pageant

Todoroki Vs Bakugou

7.6K 299 147
By Masisseoyo

[Name] missed about three fights she's guessing. The fight between Iida and Todoroki, Kirishima and Bakugo, and Bakugo and Tokoyami. She wanted to see them, but she needed to catch her energy before doing anything else. Plus, she was scared to face her classmates and the rest of the world watching. She wasn't ready to face everyone yet.

She stood in the hallway, knowing that a few steps in front of her will lead her to the area where her class is sitting. She felt her heart hammering in her chest as her breath picked up. She felt a cold shiver blossom throughout her body and she stood frozen in her spot. She wasn't sure if she should step forward or not.

"[Last Name]?"

[Name] snapped out of her daze, looking up to see Kirishima standing there. He gazed at her in concern, walking towards her and she stepped back, being a bit hesitant to be around him. She knows he had seen her before she stepped out of the medical room and she's just a bit nervous. Her ears flatten and her tail circles around her leg.

"Nervous?" Kirishima asked, giving [Name] a kind smile.

[Name] nodded her head. "Yeah. I'm a bit scared of what everyone will think of me."

"I don't mean this in a negative way, but ignore what everyone else thinks," Kirishima stated, standing in front of [Name]. His expression is serious as he gazed at her and he placed a hand on top of her head. "You know how your friends think of you. That's all that should matter, right?"

"Right," [Name] smiled.

Kirishima smiled too. "Then let's go and watching Bakugo's fight!"

---

  "[Last Name], how are you feeling!" Uraraka questioned, seeing [Name] sit down along Kirishima.

"Okay," [Name] mumbled.

Uraraka smiled sweetly and then she turns to Midoriya. "What did she say?"

"It's finally the last battle of the U.A. High School sports festival! The top of the first years will be decided with this one match! The final, so to speak! From the hero course, Shoto Todoroki! Versus-- Also from the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo! Now-- Start!"

Todoroki placed his hand on the floor, using a large ice scale attack on Bakugo. Bakugo counters the attack with quick reflex and his Quirk too. His quick reflexes weren't enough and Todoroki's ice encased around Bakugo, almost the same ice attack Todoroki used on Sero. [Name] knows that Todoroki's attack didn't finish off Bakugo at all.

"Todoroki gets a blow in right away! Is he trying to avoid close combat with Bakugo? Has the winner been decided already?"

"It's not the same scale as in his match with Sero," Midoriya stated. "He aimed his attack while being careful of what'll come next."

[Name]'s ear twitched, hearing the booms and she already knew Bakugo wasn't out. The booming noise sounded like a dinosaur is on its way to the stadium, but [Name] waits until Bakugo makes his big entrance by blasting out of the ice.

"What's that sound?" Mineta questioned.

"It's Bakugo," [Name] stated, her ear twitching again.

Bakugo makes his big entrance with his explosion and he's a few meters away from Todoroki. Todoroki jumped away, having a larger distance between him and Bakugo. [Name]'s ears stood erect, waiting for the next part of Todoroki's attack or even Bakugo's.

"Did he dig his way out through the ice like a mole with his explosions?" Sero asked, staring at Bakugo with wide eyes.

"That's so weird!" Kaminari gasped.

Bakugo placed his hands on the ice, using his Quirk to launch himself forward and Todoroki reaches a hand out, but Bakugo easily dodged by maneuvering himself away with his Explosion. Bakugo grabbed Todoroki by his head and shoulder, [Name]'s eyes widening and it seems that she wasn't the only one who's shocked by Bakugo's quick reaction time.

"He avoided his right side and grabbed him?!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Wow!"

Bakugo landed on the ground, throwing Todoroki and making sure to use his Quirk to launch the handsome boy a distance. Todoroki used his ice, flipping over and he lands on his ice as he makes a pathway of ice to avoid getting out of bounds.

"He avoids going out of bounds with a wall of ice! Looks like fun!"

The wave of ice circled towards Bakugo and Bakugo swiftly dodged an incoming attack from Todoroki's ice. Bakugo went to use his Quirk as a smoke screen, but Todoroki grabs Bakugo's arm and he threw Bakugo to the other side. Bakugo skidded to a stop, crouched down as he watched Todoroki jump off of his ice wall. [Name] thought Todoroki was going to use his left side, but he didn't.

"With the way he grabbed Todoroki's left side on purpose and timed his explosions... He's been doing his research. That kid abilities shine every time he fights."

"I see."

"Todoroki's moving well, too, but his attacks are too simple. Ever since the match with Midoriya, he's lost his touch."

Bakugo's hands are low and [Name] could see the explosions he set off between his hands. [Name] noticed the frost on the side of Todoroki's face too, he's been using his right side so much that the frost is building and if he used his left side, the frost will melt. Bakugo runs straight towards Todoroki after flapping his gums and Todoroki just stands there.

"Todoroki!" Midoriya exclaimed, seeing the boy was just standing there. "Don't lose! Do your best!"

Bakugo launched himself into the air, but Todoroki still stands there with the frost disappearing on his arms and face. Todoroki's left side flares up with flames and Bakugo proceeds to launch himself by spinning almost like a tornado. Todoroki holds out his left arm as Bakugo gets closer to Todoroki, but [Name]'s eyes widen.

She saw Todoroki's flames disappear and he looked down in the ground in sadness. She noticed a wall of ice appear in front of Todoroki and Bakugo's explosion make contact with the ice. A huge explosion rings out and her eyes widen, seeing only the figure of Bakugo's body while a rush of hot air hits [Name]'s face.

"He added momentum and rotation to the huge blast he showed us in his fight with Uraraka! He was like a human projectile! It looks like Todoroki didn't fire off the huge blast he used in his match with Midoriya, but the winner is--"

The dust filled the area and when the dust clears, Bakugo is on the floor. [Name]'s eyes follow the trail of broken ice on the floor to see Todoroki out of bounce and lying on the ice rocks. [Name] let out a sigh, knowing that he wanted Todoroki to use his flames and he wanted an indisputable first place win.

Bakugo pushes himself to stand up and he walks over to Todoroki, his arms limp at his side. Bakugo then takes off in a sprint towards the boy and he grabs Todoroki by the front of his PE shirt. Bakugo glared daggers at the boy who is unconscious. [Name]'s ear twitched, wishing she could hear what Bakugo is yelling, but pink mist appears around the boy.

Midnight had teared at the white fabric on her arm, the pink mist emitting from her. Bakugo had knocked out from inhaling the pink mist, falling on the ice rocks and Midnight gazed at the two boys. Midnight raised her arm.

"Todoroki is out of bounds! Which means, Bakugo wins!" Midnight exclaimed, the crowd cheers loudly.

"And now, all of the events have been completed! The winner of this year's first-year U.A. sports festival is... from Class A, Katsuki Bakugo!"

---

Fireworks go off and [Name]'s ear twitches from hearing each blast. It's not like Bakugo's explosions, but it's a bit better hearing them at a distance rather than close up. [Name] and the rest of the students stood on the field, their pictures being taken by reporters and all. Midnight stood at the podium.

"All of the first-year events for this year's U.A. sports festival have been completed," Midnight informed. "And now, we will begin the award ceremony!"

Fireworks go off almost everywhere around the stadium. Behind Midnight, a sudden white smoke pops out and when the smoke disappears, it reveals the winners of the Sports Festival which are Bakugo, Todoroki, and Tokoyami. Bakugo unfortunately is tied to the cement pillar with his arms in restraints and a muzzle on his mouth.

"Wow..." Momo commented.

"What the heck?" Jiro commented, seeing Bakugo.

"He's been struggling ever since waking up," Kirishima said, watching as Bakugo is yelling at Todoroki, but his words are muffled. "But man..."

"That first place is all over the place," Kaminari stated.

"He is like a man-eating fiend," Tokoyami added.

Todoroki just stands there, his gaze lowered as Bakugo continues to yell. [Name] can only wonder what could possibly be going on in Todoroki's mind because he doesn't seem fazed that Bakugo is yelling at him. [Name] let out a sigh, her tail wagging nervously as her ears are flat against her head, seeing reporters and news reporters taking pictures of the students.

"In addition to Tokoyami, there is also Iida in third place, but he left early for family reasons. Thank you for understanding!" Midnight said, looking to the reporters.

"Too bad. Iida was really into it," Asui commented.

"Yeah.."

[Name]'s gaze lowered to the floor, wondering if her father had witness her battle. What could he possibly think of what happened? Would he be disappointed because she decided to give up and not participate anymore, but because she had lost the whistle. She can only wonder what his reaction will be when she gets home.

"Now, we will award the medals!" Midnight yelled. "The presentation of the medals will, of course, be by this man--" [Name] heard All Might's signature laugh and the crowd cheered loudly. All Might jumped off of the top of the stadium, flipping towards the ground. "Our very own hero, All Might!"

"I have brought the medals here!"

All Might landed in front of the winners, the two heroes accidentally talking at the same time and there's a bit of awkward silence. All Might looked over his shoulder at Midnight.

"I talked over you..." Midnight whispered.

"This year's first years are so lucky."

"They've got the number one hero watching them!"

"Now then, All Might, please present the medals, starting with third place," Midnight informed, holding the medals in her hands.

All Might takes the medals and he walks over to Tokoyami. "Young Tokoyami, congratulations." All Might placed the medal around Tokoyami's neck. "You sure are strong."

"You are too kind," Tokoyami said, after bowing his head in respect.

All Might hugs Tokoyami. "However, in order to fight well against different types, you must not rely only on your Quirk. If you train your own strength more, then you'll have more options when you fight."

Tokoyami looks at the medal then All Might moves onto giving Todoroki his medal.

"Young Todoroki, congratulations," All Might said, putting the medal on Todoroki's neck. "I assume there is a reason you did not use your left side in the final?"

"I had an opportunity during my match with Midoriya, but then I became unsure of myself," Todoroki explained, his gaze still lowered. "I think I understand a little of why you are interested in him. I wanted to become a hero like you. But I didn't think it would be right for me to be the only one to break away." Todoroki lift his gaze to look at All Might. "There is something I must settle."

All Might nodded his head. "The look on your face is completely different from before." All Might hugs Todoroki and Todoroki just stands there. "I won't ask about the details. I'm sure that you will be able to do what you need to do."

"Yes."

"Now then, Young Bakugo!" All Might exclaimed, gazing at the restrained Bakugo. "This is too much." All Might proceeds to remove the muzzle from Bakugo's mouth. "Good job doing what you said you would during the player pledge!"

"All Might..." Bakugo groaned, a glare plastered on his face to the point where it seems his pupils are gone. "First place like this... is not worth anything!" Bakugo had exploded. "Even if the world recognizes it, if I don't recognize it myself, then it's trash!"

"Right! In this world where people are constantly being compared publicly, there are not many who can keep aiming for the top of an unchanging scale," All Might said, Bakugo's face just flowing with anger. "Take this medal, okay? Think of it as a 'wound,' so you never forget!"

"I said I didn't want it!" Bakugo yelled. 

"Now, now," All Might said, tempting to put the medal around Bakugo's neck.

"I told ya, I don't fucking want it!" Bakugo yelled, lifting his head up and the ribbon being on his nose.

"Here." The ribbon hanged from Bakugo's mouth. "Well, they were the winners this time! But listen here! Anyone here could have ended up on these podiums. It's just as you saw-- Competing! Improving each other! And climbing further! The next generation of heroes is definitely sprouting! So, I have just one more thing to say! Everyone, please say it with me!"

[Name] grew excited, a smile growing on her face as her ears stood erect as her tail started to wag. She clenched her hands into fists, gazing at All Might with stars in her eyes and Kirishima noticed this, chuckling to himself. [Name] piratically bounced on the ball of her heels, excitement coursing through her.

"Wild Animal."

[Name]'s excitement disappeared, her ears dropping and her tail stopped wagging. She lowered her gaze, hearing those words clearly and she didn't dare to look to see who said it. She felt someone grab her hand and she lifted her gaze slowly, seeing the bright smile on Kirishima's features and she gave him a small smile.

"Ready, go! Thanks for your hard work!" All Might exclaimed.

  Kirishima lifted [Name]'s and his hand into the air, the brightest smile on his features and [Name] couldn't help, but smile wide too. "Plus Ultra!" Kirishima, [Name], all the students and the crowd exclaimed.

"What?! It should've been 'Plus Ultra' there, All Might!"

"Well, I thought everyone worked hard..."

***

"Good work," Aizawa said, standing in front of the class in their classroom. "So there will be no school tomorrow or the day after. I'm sure the pro heroes who watched the sports festival will want to recruit you, but we'll consolidate everything and announce it when you get back. So rest well, and look forward to that."

"Yes, sir!"

---

[Name] walked into her house, closing the door behind her and she watched her father stand up from the couch. He smiled widely at his daughter, holding his arms open wide for her and she teared up, the tears pooling up in her eyes and she ran towards him. The tears rolled down from her cheeks as she jumped into her father's arm, crying into his embrace.

"It's okay, sweetie," her father said, rubbing the top of her head. "Mistakes happen and there's nothing to worry about. Don't worry what anyone will say about you and your actions. They don't know the story behind it so they will always be in the dark which is fine, but I'm sure your friends believe in you and truly see you as a person and not a dangerous animal."

[Name] sobbed quietly in her father's arms. Her father stood there, hugging his daughter and being there to comfort and support her. He believed his daughter did great out there even when the mind set of the wolf took over. He will be there to support her and make sure there's a shoulder for her to cry on because that's his job.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.1K 30
๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
625K 22.7K 44
โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง, ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅโž - - - Student: Y/n L/n Nยฐ: 21 Quirk: Spider Two worlds that no one really...
9.6K 243 22
Y/n L/n is a girl that was born in the first generation of quirks on Earth. She always thought she was quirkless until she suddenly found herself in...
215K 6.1K 39
this book is a total joke btw i didn't take it super seriously while writing to the point it's embarrassing lol completed โ€ขIntro โ€ข30 chapters โ€ขHal...