Voracious Angel

By Freak-of-Madness

When a woman and her two daughters move to Charming to start anew, Happy can't help but find himself falling... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 16

3.4K 86 2
By Freak-of-Madness

Once everyone had finished dinner, Clay called for the group to head out. He ordered Happy to remain behind to help protect the women and children while they were gone. Happy just nodded and remained sitting at the bar. Chibs gave him a sad smile as the prospects walked around gathering everyone's trash for them. Isis told her girls to head back to their room and figure out who was going to shower first. The Tacoma Killah wanted to talk to her but didn't know how to approach her.

Tara smirked as she watched how Isis was avoiding Happy. 'Guess he finally told her he wasn't a relationship type of guy.' she thought. The doctor had her boys tell their grandmother goodnight so she could go get them bathed, read a few stories, and settled down so they could eventually go to bed. The boys ran and hugged Gemma tightly before she kissed their foreheads. Gemma looked over at Happy and knew she had to intervene. She walked over and sat at the bar with him.

"Happy, you need to talk to her." She stated making him glance over at her.

"Why?"

"I overheard the conversation you two had earlier. You tried to push her away. If you don't talk to her, she won't try and talk to you. She'll stay away from you like you clearly stated you wanted." Gemma urged.

"I'm not like this, Gem. I don't need a woman. I don't want a woman..." He started.

"You want her, Happy. I can see it. If what I've been picking up recently, she might actually want you too." Gemma rested her hand over his on the bar, "You just have to swallow your pride and admit you were being an ass. Blame it on the pain or something. I don't know. All I know is if you don't talk to her, you've probably lost her forever. And I know for a fact Tig wants to go after her."

Happy growled at that making Gemma smirk.

"See? You're irritated at the mere thought of someone else going after her because you care about her. It's why you had her go back to her room the other night when we were raided. It wasn't because you didn't think she could help. You didn't want her getting hurt." Gemma said.

"What do I say? I'm not a share my feelings guy." Happy sighed.

"The truth. You were in pain and were a jerk taking it out on her. Tell her you appreciate what she's done for you and how much she cares. Ask for her forgiveness. Yes, I know how hard that is for you. Try it and see where it gets you." Gemma stated before getting up and walking back to her seat leaving Happy alone with his thoughts.

He finally had enough alcohol in him to do what needed to be done. His brothers were out taking care of the threat once and for all. Which if they succeeded, meant she'd be going back to her house and wouldn't be staying at the clubhouse anymore. He'd need a real reason to see her. Taking a few deep breaths, he slid off his stool and walked down the corridor to the dorm rooms. He stopped by her apartment and tried to calm himself down before he knocked on the door. She opened up and the surprised look on her face made him smile internally.

"What do you want?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Can we talk?" He quietly asked as his eyes darted into the room where her daughter sat.

She left the room and shut the door behind her, "Ok, what?"

"Look, I want to apologize for what I said earlier. I was an ass. I was in pain and taking my anger and pain out on you. I know it wasn't right and I'm sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck, "I do appreciate all that you've been doing for me. It's greatly appreciated. You're just trying to look after me and I had no right to just jump your ass. Will you forgive me?"

"That had to be so incredibly hard for you." She stated, staring into his eyes.

He sighed but remained silent. He didn't  want to admit to her that she was right.

"I'm not a share my feelings type of guy, Isis. I meant what I said even if it didn't sound like it." He retorted.

"Well. Not having any real pain killers, I'd imagine you're still in a lot of pain." She conceded, "I guess I can forgive you this once. Don't be taking your irritability out on me, though. Next time I may not forgive so easily."

"Fair enough." He glanced down at her lips, "So, are you going to tell me about your tattoos?"

"I thought we agreed on that when you were feeling better?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Maybe I don't wanna wait."

Her heart nearly stopped and she found it hard to breath.

"Maybe you don't have a choice." She stated as he moved closer to her, "Wh...what are you doing?"

"Don't tell me you don't want this." He dropped his voice making her swallow the lump that had formed in her throat.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She countered making him laugh.

"Oh, I think you do." He moved so there was no room between them, "Tell me you weren't letting Tig flirt with you to try and make me jealous."

"Excuse me? I don't think..." She didn't finish her statement because he captured her lips with his.

She instinctively wrapped her right arm around his neck pulling him closer if that was possible. Oh, how she'd fantasized about this. How his lips would feel against hers. How it would feel with his body pressed against her. He loved the feeling of her lip ring against him. The coolness of the metal was a nice contrast to the heat of her lips. He didn't think he'd ever get tired of kissing her!

He moved so his lips were right next to her ear. "Wanna take this to my room?" he asked before nibbling on her earlobe. She tried to breath normally as she could before telling him they should wait for anything else until he'd healed up. She expressed her concern about making his wound worse or pulling stitches. He growled in her ear and she thought her panties were going to be soaked by the time he left her alone. She put her foot down citing his health came first. Despite his not-so-little problem in his jeans, he conceded she was just trying to look out for him and his well-being.

"Get some rest, Happy. I'm not going anywhere." She told him as he rested his forehead against hers.

"Yeah but there's others who are interested in pursuing you." He confessed.

"Doesn't mean they have a chance, sweetheart. They can pursue all they want." She laughed bringing a smile to his face.

"Have a good night, Isis. Spend some time with your girls." Happy told her before planting his lips on hers again.

They stood where they were just kissing for a few more minutes before she pulled away and told him to go lay down and get some rest. She didn't notice Gemma standing at the end of the corridor watching the pair making out. He turned to head back to his room so she slipped into hers. Once they'd all showered, they planned on catching an old horror film that was coming on. All doubts she had about Happy had vanished. She didn't quite know what they were, officially, but she didn't much care.

Opie had Jax and Quinn helping him set up while the others stood guard around the areas they were working. Most of the Muertas were at their clubhouse so they were trying to be extra careful and not catch the attention of anyone. This was going to be a big explosion. Opie had unhooked a gas line that was going to their kitchen. When the place exploded, it was going to be one hell of an explosion. There shouldn't be any survivors if he did his job correctly.

"Hurry up, man." Jax urged.

"Just a second. I'm almost done." Opie retorted.

He finally finished and walked backwards, leading the lines with him. All he'd have to do is push the plunger down and ka-boom! He led the lines a good two hundred feet away knowing it was going to get very hot and very loud. The rest of the club gathered there as well. He looked over at Clay who just nodded at him. He counted down from ten to give everyone time to cover their ears. After one, he pushed the plunger down and a few seconds later, the entire Muerta Encarnada clubhouse blew all to hell.

Pieces of debris rained down so Opie took the rest of his materials and headed for his bike. The group didn't bother sticking around. What remained of the clubhouse was burning as they rode away. If anyone survived it would be a miracle. Clay was happy with the way things had gone. The few Muerta's they'd run into, they had quietly dealt with while Opie was getting his explosives prepared. He was sure they wouldn't have any more problems from them as they rode through Charming to their own clubhouse.

A/N: It's about time Happy made a move, huh? ;)

Please review and vote below!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 1K 24
What happens when a man steals a shipment of SAMCRO's guns and Jax, Chibs, Tig, and Happy go to his last known address to confront him? What happens...
74.1K 2.2K 54
My first Rane fic. Aria, a streamer, moves in with her sick aunt in Charming to help take care of her. What happens when she catches the attention of...
37.2K 1.9K 33
| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | After her younger brother died tragically, Avery fell into a deep hole that she couldn't get out of on her own. It...
41.8K 975 17
Going from being beaten by your parents every day to being married to a SON. That's an arrangement that you have to get used to. But will she find lo...