Love Pain (MewGulf)

By Umaipeace

What if fate really hate Gulf. He meet again his exlover when he success avoid him for 5years. Not only his m... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11🔞
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18🔞
SPOILER (AFTER 5 YEARS)
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
Rumour...
CHAPTER 33
The End
EPILOG
Draw

CHAPTER 30

3.6K 179 24
By Umaipeace

As soon as his body recovered from the fever, Daniel immediately contacted his business partner who was none other than the father of Mew.  Even though his company is now owned by his son, he is still involve in this field.

With a little hard work and patience required, he was finally able to meet the wanted person.  His heart was pounding to meet the person even though the things they wanted to know were unrelated to their lives especially their personal lives.

But as the father and head of his family, he was responsible for finding out the main reason his son went to a foreign country without telling them in advance about the matter.

They were a bit shocked by the news that befell their son all this time, but it was all not from his own mouth but as a result of the communication made by his family with the two friends who took care of him in the northern country.

The safety of his child is paramount, let his child stay away from his, promise to stay safe and not unwanted things happen.  Long-hidden longing, needless to say.

If it can be exchanged for the sea that stretches wide, the longing is more reaching the sea.  Anyone who wants to part with their child, especially a child who they pampered from small to large.

His face was always reflected/imagined in every corner of the house, his laughter and smile were still ringing in their ears.  Until that day, he saw his wife crying alone in the corner of her room alone while contemplating/see a picture of his second child.

Wanting to be persuaded, his heart is also not strong.  So he decided to leave her alone to calm herself down.  He was confident that one day, his son would return to their home and finally his prayers were answered by God.

Their son returned home but with a surprise.  He did not think that he would have a grandchild from his son, because he knew that his son loved someone and that person was a man not a woman.  They do not blame their son.

For him, love is vast.  It doesn't matter if the person is female or male.  Everyone has their own right to choose who they love.  Hearts and feelings should not be forced, if forced the chances of misery are great.

He did not want his son to be hurt. That's why he accepted it what he was and did not force him to meet the girls.  Although many of his friends has beautiful and capable daughters in all fields.  Let him choose, according to the will of his heart what is more important is the happiness of his son.

Wealth can be sought but  his son cannot be replaced.  Let him lose the wealth he owned as long as his family is still by his side.  People's views may be different, some accept and some oppose.  Think positively and take the necessary things.  Ignore the painful look as we still smile.

When his father told him that there was an old friend who wanted to meet him, suddenly his heart felt uncomfortable as if something would happen at the meeting.  What’s more that his father said that the meeting was not because of the business run by both of them but for personal reasons.

If it is a matter of marriage or something like that, he has already stated that he does not want it to happen but his father still denies it.  His curiosity increased when his assistant also seemed to help his father to keep the person's identity a secret.

Finally the day awaited by the three people came, Mew and his assistant walked side by side.  From the clothes he wore symbolized that he was a dedicated person in his job.

Although he only wears casual clothes as usual because the meetings arranged are outside office hours and the main reason is that the thing to be discussed is nothing to do with business matters.

The aura released is still  same and is able to attract others to stare at it without getting bored.  He glanced at the clock on his wrist and sipped a little water to wet his slightly dry throat while waiting for the person he wanted to meet.

He felt strange when their place of meeting was one of the most famous hotels in Thailand and he was sure that his father's business partner was a dignitary who was not just any person.  Because to enter the hotel must have an appointment or invitation card from the owner of the hotel.

Not many people can access this hotel, most famous artists also did not manage to enter it because what he heard was that the hotel was built to their son.

The decoration is very luxurious, far leaving other luxury hotels compared with the naked eye.  The arrival of the hotel owner was greeted by the staff and they took him to his desk.

Mew, who was still staring at his mobile phone, did not notice the arrival of the two people if he was not reprimanded by his assistant.  Because he was busy receiving messages from his daughter, he did not care about the situation around him.  Moreover, he was in that place earlier than the promised time.

A : "Sir, they are here"

Mew put his phone back in his pocket and stood to shake hands with the person.  But when he looked at the two people in front of him, the movement of his hand stopped for a moment.  Stiff and does not move at all.

He did not think that the person who wanted to meet him was both parents from his ex-lover.  His mouth seemed to be gilded with gold and his lips were sewn so tightly.  Not a single word came out from his mouth.

He was so shocked and cold sweat began to come out from his body.  His heart, which had always thought that something would happen in this meeting, was true.  Because the meeting for him was too awkward and strange.  Usually his assistant will tell who will meet him, but not this time.

Daniel : "Mew right? I know that you know us with your reaction"

Mew : "Yes sir"

Dania : "Seat first. We have something to ask you and can your assisstant....."

A : "I will leave you with Sir Suppasit."

Dania : "Thank you for understanding"

After his assistant left the hotel, Mew looked back at the two people sitting opposite him.  He felt like a little boy being scolded by both his parents for committing an offense and waiting to be punished.

They both looked like hungry lions, were not given food for several days and were confined in cages.  And if released, they will surely devour whatever is in front of them and that includes himself who is like fresh meat that has just been removed from the kitchen, is still warm and emits its delicious aroma.

Daniel : "We are Gulf's parents. We ask your father to meet you because we want to know something"

Mew : ".............."

Dania : "We doesn't want to pressure you but we must do it before it's too late."

Daniel : "Straight to the point because i don't want to waste my time. What your relationship with my son?"

Mew raised his face when the question was addressed to him.  His hands gripped each other so tightly that the veins of his hands were clearly visible on the surface of his hands.

Mew : "..............."

Dania : "We not mad at you Mew. We just want confirmation of this problem. Our son hide something from us, he look so gloomy not like he five years ago. What happen to you guys?"

Mew : "Gulf and i are boyfriend before this. I'm sorry to hide our relationship from you two"

Dania : "And the twins are your sons right? You know about this but why you not get them back?"

Mew : "I know but i can't. I can't make them suffer more than they get before."

Daniel : "What you mean? Suffer? So you know who the culprit behind this?"

Mew : "Yes i know"

Dania : "Why you not take action? Solve the problem"

Mew : "I don't have anything that time, my family near to bankcrupt and she come to help us. She lied to my mother and using her for her plan. And...about the heir"

Dania : "What are you talking?"

Mew : "I have only one sibling, my brother already engage with man and that time i also with man. Automatic we will doesn't have heir. My mom doesn't want that and she ask me to married her. And i don't know that she threat Gulf, attempt to kill you and kidnap Gulf"

Dania : "So, where she now?"

Mew : "I already report her to police for what she doing to your family and my family. We have enough evident to keep her in jail"

Daniel : "If she at jail now, why you not explain all this to my son?"

Mew : "Just like what i said just now, i don't want him suffer. Enough with what my ex wife do to him. He and twins happy without me."

Mew told the rest to both Gulf's parents without hiding the slightest bit.  Without his know their conversation was overheard by the three people in the house.  Dania accidentally called his son and forced him to listen all their conversations..

Daniel : "Last question. Are you still in love with my son?"

Mew : ".............Always.."

Dania : "Good to hear. Hello, you hear what he said right. See you in home"

Mew : "...............Is that Gulf?"

Daniel : "Who else. If you still love Gulf. I want you get him and your sons back before they flight to China"

Mew : "You two accept our relationship? How about people around you? They will feel disgusting"

Daniel : "Fuck with all. What the matter is our sons happiness. As father, i want all my child happy, if he happy with you why not."

Dania : "Yeah, if we born in 1800 maybe we will prohibit this relationship but we now in modern era, anybody has right to love someone regardless of gender. More important is his happinies. Someday we will leave him forever, he need someone that will take care of him and the twins. About Gulf, don't worry just slowly approached him, take action now before he gone for sure."

Mew : "Thank you sir, madam"

Daniel : "What your plan now?"

Mew : "I need to approached twins first, they look mad and hate at me"

Dania : "Yes, what i look from the two, they doesn't like you. Maybe they look their father struggle alone in foreign country without you, that's why they hate you for leave their papa"

Daniel : "And they matured then you think. Be careful when speak to them"

Mew : "Ermm thank you for your information"

Dania : "When the wedding?"

Mew looked strangely at the face of Gulf's mother who suddenly raised such a question.  He has not started his action yet, his future mother-in-law has asked when they will get married.  It is not certain that Gulf will accept him again.

Daniel : "Honey..."

Dania : "Sorry i'm so excited. I already imagine what theme will they use. So we will get another grandchildren right? My friends will jealous with me because i have good looking son in law "

Daniel : "Honey, behave......"

Dania : "Hehehe, sorry"

It didn't take long for Dania to remain silent as her mouth began to chat with various story materials, especially how she wanted to melt the heart of someone who was injured/hurt.

Daniel : "She so into you..save yourself Mew, i go first"

Dania : "Darling......."

Mew saw Gulf's mother chasing his lover's father and they laughed together again.  This is what he wants, laughing with his little family.  Before that happens, he needs to regain that missed heart.

*Actually i'm not satisfied with this chapter...Maybe i will edit this chapter later...Just maybe, don't put a big hope..."

(061020/0309a.m.) - 2014 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 11.8K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
247K 12.1K 26
Gulf_ A high school teacher who had 8 years boy that he gave birth to. It's his ex-husband's kid. They were married for 3 years when he got pregnant...
199K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
330K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...