Run with ME! (Haiji Kiyose X...

بواسطة YukoZuo

A 3rd year Health Science's student who enrolled in Kansei University have living her normal life quite the s... المزيد

Morning Jog
Chikusei-so
Track and Field Club
New Sparks
First Training
Yaokatsu
Her Past
Friends?
Future Job
Reality
Iwatobi
Honest Confession
Rank
Training Camp
A Little Bit Different
Another Chance
Ouji Conquered Time!
Pray
Win and Then...?
Answer
The Beginning
The Middle (Part 1)
The Middle (Part 2)
The Ending
After Story
The Match and The Deal
Nira's Story
Bonus (Part 1)
Bonus (Part 2)
Married Arc (Part 1)
Married Arc (Part 2)

My Story

229 15 1
بواسطة YukoZuo

THIRD PERSON'S POV
"Okay, I have finished! Though I can only make something simple now since there's not much left. Anyway, please enjoy it and fill up that empty stomach!", (Y/N) said as the guys keep on staring at the meal served on the table. She made some simple onigiri, tamagoyaki, miso soup and some fresh cutted vegetables. Their eyes sparkle in astonishment but still hesitating whether to eat it or not.

"Hey Senpai, I'll bet on two extra laps tomorrow. Go eat it first", Yuki elbowed Nico-chan beside him.

"You said it, don't take your words back. Then, I'll eat it first!", Nico-chan gulped and took a bite on the onigiri he's holding. As he munches on the food, everyone watches his reaction. When Nico-chan's eyes widen, they start to sweat drop. "I-its... damn good!", he exclaimed as he continued on taking another bite, eating in a face full of delight. Seeing their oldest senior reaction, the rest of the guys immediately take a bite on each of their onigiri. Their eyes also widen upon the taste of the onigiri.

"DELICIOUS!!", they all exclaimed and continued on eating the other foods too. (Y/N) watch them with a confused face. She cooked a simple dish only but their response is far from eating normal dishes. It's like they never eat basic dishes like these before.

"I guess you guys are really starving", she chuckled in amusement.

"(Y/N)-nee's cooking is really amazing! I always like the food she makes. Especially for my bento!", Hana smiled as she ate some tamagoyaki. The guys start to throw replies. Saying they did not expect (Y/N) to be such a good cook despite the chocolate she made previously.

"Geez, you guys are exaggerating. Oh, I have to get back. I forgot I have some work left. Then, you guys go ahead and enjoy the food. Hana, I'll go home first. See you guys later", (Y/N) waved goodbye as the guys replied with a bunch of thanks. As she walks out of the kitchen, her eyes glance towards Haiji's room. (Y/N) sweat dropped at the stacks of boxes blocking the door. They really are genuinely kind hahah...

After (Y/N) had left, Hana started to open up a story.

"(Y/N)-nee always keeps her cool. The first time I met her, I always thought that she is a really dependant person. When we started living under the same roof, I slowly learned about her personality. She is serious when it comes to studying and handling situations. But, sometimes (Y/N)-nee looks like she's holding herself around people. Since she's been living alone before, I thought that might be the cause", Hana's gaze downcasted. The guys listen to her stories with concern on their face. "However, she has been more open up lately. And I think it's because she met with you guys. Thank you, for being friends with (Y/N)-nee!", a smile formed on Hana's lips. The guys' cheeks reddened at her compliments except Ouji.

"Eh, living together?", Jota asked.

"(Y/N)-san lives in the same house as Hana-chan?", Joji asked. Upon the twin's question, the rest of the guys also had the same thinking.

"Yes, she is my auntie after all", Hana tilted her head, stating the fact.

"EEHHH??", the guy's jaw dropped at the new discoveries. Then, the usual noisy day at Aotake continues as usual and Hana is bombarded with questions.

(Y/N)'S POV
"achoo!", I sneezed out of the blue, surprising my friends.

"What~ Did someone talk about you behind your back~?", my annoying friend smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at his teasing tone.

"It's normal sneezing, nothing more. So, this is all the important point for the presentation right? We already divide each part so this concludes today's discussion. Then, I'm leaving first", I said as I packed my stuff.

"Hm? you usually would stay behind. You have an appointment with someone?", the girl asked with a curious face.

"Don't tell me, you got a date?! (Y/N), I thought I'm the only guy for you?", the annoying guy I mentioned before whined. My eyes twitch in annoyance at his statement. Ignoring his question, I get up from the chair.

"Don't start talking nonsense. Then, see you guys later", I nodded and walked away from the table.

"Careful on your ride, (Y/N)! Bye bye~!", he shouted from the table. I sighed at his usual loud personality, waving without turning my head as a sign of 'I heard you'. Getting out of the cafe, I head towards my parked scooter.

"Maybe I should buy some groceries for Aotake since I used some of their ingredients", I muttered as I decided to stop by the market before going home.

🍃

As I drove my scooter along the road, my eyes caught a familiar figure. I could only see his back but I definitely not mistaking him with anyone. And the dog he's walking with is a proof that he is Haiji. Slowing my speed, I pull the break as the scooter stops at the side road.

"Haiji-san!", I called out his name before he could walk any further. Both he and Nira turn around only to see me waving my hand.

"On your way home (Y/N)-san?", Haiji asked and Nira barked once, greeting me. Switching off my scooter, I park it in front of the small store that happens to be near us.

"Yup, and I thought of stopping by Aotake to give these", I pointed towards the bag plastic containing the stuff I brought. I crouched down to ruffle Nira's head.

"For Aotake?", he asked.

"Ahh, I used some of your ingredients this morning and I want to refill it back. You'll know what happens later, the guys will fill the details up. More importantly...", I hoisted myself up and crossed my arm. "You went out by yourself aren't you?", I glared at him.

"I woke up to find the door blocked so I went out through the window. I want to thank the doctor for yesterday and Nira also wanted to go for a walk", he explained and Nira barked in agreement. I sighed as my finger pinch on the bridge of my nose. Frustration obviously shown on my face.

"I even went out of my way yesterday only to find you collapsed. And now, you're here walking and talking like normal... Everyone was worried, you should hurry up and go back", I said in a low tone to control from raising my voice. Nodding as a sign of excusing myself, I turn around to walk away without meeting his eyes. I'm worried that the more I stay here, I might let my anger slipped.

"(Y/N)-san, wait a minute", a hand grabbed my wrist, stopping me from taking a step further. "I'm sure you have something to tell me yesterday. The goggle was yours, right? You should say what you wanted to say", Haiji finished as he let go of his grasp. Gritting my teeth, I turn around to face him.

"You're right. I have something to say but...", I lift up my head to meet his eyes. "It won't be interesting. Are you still willing to listen to it?", I asked in a serious tone.

"It's up to me to decide whether it's interesting or not. I'll listen to anything you want to say, (Y/N)-san", he answered with a reassuring smile. I chuckled at his usual confidence.

"As I expected from you, Haiji-san", I commented with a defeated smile.

🍃

"For me, swimming was everything. At first, I always thought that swimming is an essential skill for emergencies. But, after I met someone, I began to feel the sparks. The feelings of the water engulfing me was beyond amazing. The more I developed myself in swimming, the more I fell in love with it. Water has become my companion. People might view me as a flexible person, balancing academic and sport but they were wrong. I gave my very best in swimming and also studying to the point I rarely have time to catch on other things", I smiled sadly, keeping my gaze down.

"When my parents passed away, I still hadn't given up on swimming and almost made it to the state level. I tried to stay strong as I usually am but I reached my limit. You know, I don't have that many friends. No, I don't even know if I should call them friends. I realized that I am not that good with other people. I can't follow up with their conversation on any trending news. I rarely hang out with anyone too since I was busy with study and swimming. I knew all of the friendly acts they put on with me was just temporary. Talking behind my back, faking those supporting smiles...", I clenched my jaw as I remembered those fake smiles.

"I know them all too well. I've been observing human's body languages and I could tell what they're really thinking. I ignore them and continue on living. But, those people will never shut up until I give up on something. Losing one support I held onto from my parents and the constant criticism, I began to lose my sparks. Swimming became more painful than I ever felt. I know I've been holding everyone back by winning races so I decided to lock away the thing I loved. That way, everyone will be satisfied. Because, no one in this world can excel in everything they do. It's all just a mere luck...", my tone wavered at the end. I could feel the pain stabbing my heart.

"See, it's not an interesting story right? Oh, this is the clinic right? Then, I guess this is where we part. Haiji-san, I'll see y-", I was cut by Haiji.

"You're wrong (Y/N)-san", he said. I lift up my gaze to meet his. His brown eyes are staring right into mine. "It's not mere luck. You said it yourself, you tried your hardest. From what I see, you are always trying your best. And I'm sure even now, you are working hard to fight your own regret", he said, never breaking our eyes contact. There's not even a glint of lie in his eyes. I am at loss for any words.

"You might not know it but, you have helped me all this time. All the things you've said and done always give the guys support. I am thankful to have you with us. Don't lock away your swimming. I want to see it. You're swimming", Haiji smiled warmly as he patted my right shoulder. My eyes widened in shock at his statements. I didn't realize I have been their support all this time.

"B-but it's been so long since I swam and I don't know if I can-", my eyes glance everywhere in nervousness at the thought of swimming again.

"You can. I know you can. Because, no matter how hard you try to refrain yourself from doing the things you like, you can't help but do it again. I felt the same way before and I'm still running now", he smiled. For an instant, I could see the longing look in his gaze. I wonder what lies behind that look...

"Seriously... I can never beat that confidence of yours Haiji-san", I sighed with a smile. "Well, I guess I should try to trust your words. But, you have to promise not to force yourself like you did yesterday. Physically and mentally", I glared hard.

"Yes, I get it. Sorry to make you worried. The mochi was good too! Thank you, (Y/N)-san", Haiji smiled genuinely.

"Wha- I didn't say I was worried! It was the opposite, I was irritated. And how do you know it's me who gave the mochi?", I tried to hide the blush forming on my cheek with the back of my hand.

"Ahh, there was a note saying it was from you", he answered. Why did you have to mention my name, Musa?!

"I-I see! Ah, the sky is turning orange. I'm sorry for taking your time. You want to thank the doctor right? I'll send the groceries at Aotake so please take it. Then, I'll go first. See you, Nira!", I ruffle her head for the last time. Before I could walk away, Haiji called me. I turn around only to feel a hand on my head.

"You've worked hard, (Y/N)-san. It's okay to rely on others sometimes. Don't seal yourself away again", he said in a gentle voice while ruffling my hair slowly. My eyes widened at his unexpected gesture. It's been so long since I've heard such sincere and gentle words. My heart ache as if all my effort in holding back the painful feelings has nullified. I bit my lips, preventing any tears that threaten to fall. Lowering my head, I move my position to the other side breaking his hand's contact from my head. He looks surprised at my movements. I clear my throat to control the lump forming in my throat.

"H-Haiji-san, sorry but I'll excuse myself first", I bowed and walked away at a fast pace, without making any eye contact with Haiji. He stood there, clueless at my sudden rushing act. As I walked fastly to my scooter, I couldn't help but bite my lips with furrowed eyebrows, my eyes all watery. Wh-what with that gentle affection?! Doing that so suddenly, even I'll be surprised. Damn... why can't I keep my cool when he does that? This is no good, at this rate... I might start crying again...!

HAIJI'S POV
I watched the retreating figure of (Y/N) from her back. Nira barked, saying something in her own language.

"Yeah, she is a strong person. I'm amazed that she can put up a strong front after all the things she'd been through...", I replied, as if understanding what Nira had barked. When (Y/N) had agreed to tell me her story, I suggested we talk at somewhere more private but she rejected. Saying it's a waste of time and it might delay my journey to the clinic. As expected of (Y/N), a logical yet considerate of others well-being.

(Y/N) always had this distant look in her eyes, as if holding herself from showing her true feelings. Sometimes, it shows on her face but she is quick to cover it back. That is why, I want to give her a push to make her believe once more. That she can still keep her hope in swimming. I'm sure, (Y/N) will be able to express her true feelings if she continues on swimming. Because, I once lost that hope too. The feelings of not doing the things you love even if you want... It was very painful.

When I reached out my hand to her, I could see that the wall she put around her was slowly breaking. Just a little bit more-

For a moment, as my hand gently ruffled her hair... the invisible wall breaks completely. She covered it up in an instant though, I could catch a glimpse of her eyes. Her watery (e/c) eyes were clearer, reflecting her true feelings.

(Y/N)-san, I... I want to see your honest feelings. That's why, I'll definitely break those walls of yours. I'm going to show you how steep Hakone's mountains really are!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

89.7K 3.9K 35
Running into eachother. Watching their smile grow for eachother. Falling in love. It was never to be expected. Y/n l/n is a first year at Tokyo Unive...
425K 16.2K 39
he wanted to protect her like his own baby fox, and he made sure to do it right. ~ L/n Y/n. A germaphobe that's loaded with therapies during the week...
135K 4.4K 25
"𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗬 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗧?" • • • [L/N] [Y/N] and Tsukishima Ke...
462K 17.7K 30
me (f/n)-chan, can i tell you something? (f/n)-chan ✨ what's up?? me i'm jealous of people who get to see you everyday (f/n)-chan ✨ don't be jealous...