Psssshbh A Bitch Can Dream (B...

Oleh Lunathe_Wolf135

Previously called: The Wolf Princess New cover too! Ok so this story is an OC x BB. But if you want to preten... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
"Valentine's?.."
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108 (1/2)
Chapter 109 (2/2)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
-cHaPtEr-
😶🤍

Chapter 34

1.2K 57 13
Oleh Lunathe_Wolf135

Ciel and Sebastian had gone off to give Tucker to the police while Cheyenne and Xander stood in her room. She had him pack all his belongings and meet her there.

"Alright. We're gonna bust outta here like a penis ready to be released" Xander blushed as Cheyenne pulled him closer to whisper to him "I know just the thing!"

"I heard that the Bard is going to town today. First, were gonna sneak our stuff into the wagon and then tell Bard that we want to go with him. Second, before he goes, we give him a tearful goodbye and bounce. This could fail but, let's think on the positive side"

Xander nodded as he watched her grab her bag and toss it outside from her window "Do you think this is going to work?" Cheyenne nodded and tossed his out next "If it doesn't work, we'll just have to give them a tearful goodbye. These Servants may be deadly but us Gilmore's are known to be a force that can be reckoned with"

She smirked back at him from behind

"I'm sure my babies understand that more than anyone"

Knowing how his life is since he grew up, he knew exactly what she was talking about. He nodded yet again and went to the door, Cheyenne following once she calmed down from her little frenzie.

~

"My Queen.."

Victoria sat her tea down as Grey and Phipps walked over to her and John. Phipps passed her a familiar envelope. She smiled and opened it, eager to read the letter.

She skimmed it over a bit, happy to see the culprit was caught. However, her face soon fell a bit.

John noticed and got ready to get his Albert puppet. Phipps walked a bit closer "My Queen, are you alright?" The Queen looked down and sat the paper down. Grey lift the paper up and lazily looked it ove---"She wants to stay with us"!?" He looked at Phipps with an angered expression "He's saying that Cheyenne decided to stay with them!" Phipps looked down at the paper as well and looked at a few sentences.

"It was a hard decision. She thought it would be better this way"

The Queen sighed and sipped her tea. She grew close to the short girl. It was sad to see that she didn't want to come back.

But, if this is what she wants..

~

Bard gave Cheyenne her bag as they got out "Thanks Bard. I didn't think you would help us leave" The man chuckled "Eh, what can I say. I'm always one when it comes to a run away story. Besides, I've overheard a few things the Young Master and Sebastian had said about you stayin' with us. I knew you we're supposed to leave ever since" She 'a'ww'd' and hugged Bard, him doing the same "Ima miss ya, B" The man smiled and pat Xander's head as the two got ready to go "Be careful!"

He waved back at them as they went away. Cheyenne and Xander had gotten a few looks but they simply ignored them and went down the street. She hummed as they stopped at a corner "If I'm correct, the route to the Palace was a bit far. But, we can get there soon if we focus. C'mon, we'll be there as quick as a boy losing his virginity to his hand!" She gripped the suitcase tightly and ran down the sidewalk. Xander froze for a moment before he followed right after her "WAIT! WAIT FOR ME!"

~

The two panted as they ran next to each other. It was calmed, controlled panting, not excessive.

Cheyenne looked to Xander with a bright smile "We're almost there! Look, there it is!"

Xander followed and gaped at the sight of the Palace glowling in the sunset. It was only a few more miles away they weren't too far now! Cheyenne suddenly slowed down and slumped a bit, leaning on her knees "Jesus...Where's the water?" Xander panted with her as he pulled out two containers of water, passing one to Cheyenne. She took a sip and let out a big breath.

"There goes my exercise" Xander sipped his water as well as they looked at the Palace.

"...Mother?"

Cheyenne looked over to the boy as her panting slowed "Hm?" Xander sipped again and looked her way "Do you think we'll see him again? My 'Father' I mean" Cheyenne looked at the Palace as they cooled down "Yeah...But, he did say that there's a possibility that you may not be his since he fucked up. But, I do think this wont be the last time we see him"

Xander grabbed his bag and walked a little, Cheyenne following next to him. He sipped his water and looked down "What if...What if you meet someone here? Y'know, other than my, quote on quote, dad"

"You saw what happens if you get close with one of those guys. Like with Mr. Sebastian and Mr. Ciel...I went blind for a moment but I dont know what caused that"

Cheyenne deadpan, remembering the Ronald incident. She chuckled "Well, Sebs is probably gonna disappear once all this shit is over and he can eat Ciel. Plus, Ciel's betrothed and, even though we may act like were on good terms, I still hold a grudge on those asshats"

Xander sighed and looked up to the sky. He decided to just shut that down and talk like, somewhat, regular people

~

Grey and Phipps watchrd as a Duke got into his carriage and drove to the gates. Grey yawned and smacked his lips. He was tired and ticked, wanti ng nothing more that to 'sleep his problems away', as Cheyenne likes to call it.

"..re..y..."

He slowly closed his eyes as he stood across from Phipps.

"...H...PS!"

Phipps looked over once he heard a screaming voice. He squinted his eyes at two running figures coming closer. A few of the guards noticed them and rushed to close the gates, getting their weapons.

Grey jolted at a clanking noise as the gate was getting ready to be pushed closed. He looked to the thing coming near.

Puffy hair

Brown skin

A bright smile

His face turned into one of disbelief, slowly stepping forward till he started sprinting to the gates. The guards almost closed them till he started waving his hand back, running towards them "STOP! DONT CLOSE THE GATE!"

The men gave him confused and worried stared as he rushed down to the gate. The figure dropped her things and sped forward as Grey broke into a bright smile, throwing his arms open as he slowly skidded to a stop

"GREY!"

"CHEYENNE!"

The girl practically threw herself in his embrace, Grey lifting her up as they hugged. They both tightened their hold on each other as the sunset drowned on them. The two looked at each other before they both started laughing.

Grey noticed the person behind her and narrowed his eyes "Hn? Whose this?" Cheyenne looked back as Grey still held her up. She laughed at the boy as he fiddled with his fingers under their gaze. His hair was fully white with only a slight brown at the tips and his eyes were lighter than usual.

She looked up at Grey as he sat her down, hands still on her waist "That's somethin' I gotta fill you in later"

"Odd"

She smiled at the new presence. Walking over, she wrapped her arms around Phipps torso "Hello, Blanc!" The Butler pat her head in response. Cheyenne motioned Xander to walk forward. He hesitantly came up behind her as Grey glared at him and Phipps gave him that same blank stare.

"This is Xander! He's my new firend!"

Grey's eyes hardened "Friend, eh?" Xander trembled slightly as he hid behind the girl. Phipps turned his gaze from the shaking teen to the brown skinned girl "You said you wanted to stay with Lord Phantomhive. Why have you come back?" Cheyenne looked up at him with a confused face.

"...Huh?"

~

A pale hand held the paper that sat on the bed.

Bye bitch ;3~

He crushed the paper under his hand and 'heh'd' "That girl can never stay in one place.."

Sebastian smirked behind him "She was always one for a challenge, Sir" Ciel stared at the crumbled ball for a moment before a small smirk blossomed to his face "It's like a wild Goose chase" He walked away from the bed and walked out the clean room. At least she left it clean and not dirty, she had manners. Sebastian stood in the room as he thought about all the times the girl would coop herself inside this room, not giving a damn if someone wanted her to socialize "Such a pity. I guess the fun doesnt last.."

'Such an amusing, silly little toy you are, Cheyenne...'

Sebastian chuckled deeply

'Just a small spice to life'

He thought back to the events of the night before, how she didnt even care that she was bare infront of two grown men. It just showed her confidence. This girl, the same one that let him get run over by a horse. The same one that let him stay with her for a small while. Such an odd little thing

'You're so fun to play with, Mistress'

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.7M 29.2K 52
What if your boyfriend was a boy from Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji?! Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude, Finny, Bard, and Undertaker. See how you meet, fir...
22.2K 622 11
She killed herself resolving in one thing She's a reaper Not just any reaper she's a ...... She enters the organisation as a man Will they find out...
3.5K 113 29
**Currently on hiatus until inspiration hits me First story on wattpad ever that was written because I got bored but anyway; You died in your previ...
14.4K 336 22
Black Butler one shots to enjoy! I do not own, black butler, the pictures, or you. This is simply for fun!