Our Hero's Dragon || BNHA × F...

By Jaztine_Gemini

(Discontinued, 2nd version is in the making. For those who read and voted for this book, thank you for the su... More

A/N:...
Learn more about June Redfox!
🖤What Happened?🖤
🖤Book?🖤
🖤Where is it?🖤
🖤Fight🖤
🖤Falling Girl!🖤
🖤Teachers VS June🖤Part 1🖤
🖤Teachers VS June🖤part 2🖤
🖤Drugged & Her existence🖤
🖤Another One?!🖤
🖤Apologizes & Introduction🖤
A/N: Pick one or Skip lah
🖤Another Introduction and an invite?🖤
🖤First Night and Memories🖤
A/N: New Book Cover
🖤Training, huh?🖤Part 1🖤
🖤Open up!🖤We can't!🖤
🖤Training, huh?🖤Part 2🖤
✭ Happy Birthday Katsuki Bakugou ✭ Advance Happy Birthday June Redfox ✭
🖤Visions?🖤
ミ⛧June's special gift⛧ミ
🖤Training, huh?🖤Part 3🖤Recommendations🖤
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾!THANK YOU MY ZODIACS, AGAIN¡☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
🖤 Training, huh?🖤Part 4🖤
🖤BEGIN?!?!🖤Part 1🖤
🖤BEGIN!?!?🖤Part 2🖤
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚
🖤Let's Go!🖤
🖤Here we go! Wait, knock me out first!🖤
🖤Expelled🖤
🖤Quirk Assessment Test 🖤
🖤Battle Trial🖤Part 1🖤
🖤Battle Trial🖤Part 2🖤
🖤New member ☆ Filler Chapter🖤
🖤Move Out of Our Way🖤
A/N: Please Pick
A/N: Please read
🖤False Alarm🖤
🖤USJ🖤
🖤Known🖤VS🖤 Unknown 🖤
。・:*:・゚★ HAPPY B-DAY HINATA 。・:*:・゚★
-Oneshot-Preview-
🖤Code W🖤
🖤I am H E R E🖤So are WE🖤
🖤 Who Dodged?🖤
🖤Nomu's End🖤
~ JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ~
🖤Happily Ever After -ish 🖤
💛Unexpected visit💛
💛Explanation & Festival💛
💛Crowded Entrance💛
ANNOUNCEMENT!
💛Start of the Fun💛
IMPORTANT PLS READ

💛Sports Festival💛Part 1💛

408 15 15
By Jaztine_Gemini

3rd POV

As soon as Midnight announced the start of the first challenge, everyone was running towards the opening of the tunnel. Shoving and pushing one another.

"Here's the play-by-play!" Mic announced.

As everyone pushed each other, getting more into the tunnel, the area got narrower.

"Ouch!"

"Hey, move!"

It wasn't great, despite getting squeezed and hit by the minimum space everyone had. Midoriya realized that this was the starting already.

"I see... This means, from the start, it's already..." Midoriya thought

"The first sifting." Todoroki somehow managed to think of something similar to Midoriya.

Cold air filled the narrow tunnel and soon, a huge outburst of cold visible air and ice exploded from the exist of the tunnel. The floor was frozen, causing student to be stuck in place. Every step Todoroki made, the ground froze a layer of ice.

"Owww! What the-?"

"It's freezing over! I can't move!"

The talented students from 1-A used their quirk and escaped.

"Take that!"

"I won't let you get away so easily!" Bakugou cried towards Todoroki. With that, Bakugou Katsuki used his explosions to propel himself forwards without touching the floor. Ojiro used his tail to jump over the frozen floor, Ashido using her acid to skate. Some were surprisingly able to escape the ice's grasp and tried to skate ahead, which is harder than they thought. Some could use their quirk, but their saving it for later or so.

However, as Todoroki was ahead of everyone. Something or someone went past him in lighting speed. It didn't go too far from him to see it was...

"And there goes the power due from Class1-B. Hinata Igarashi and Koi, taking first place!"

He was sort of off guard. Sure, he was expecting, if possible someone to pass him. Mostly Bakugou for some thought, but it was none other than the girls.

Then, out of the blues, the sound of a popping but drill like sound exploded from the ground. Smoke/smog covered the area.

"What was that?!" Mic shouted at the microphone. It flashed through the smoke.

"What the f**k!?" Bakugou cursed from the distance. It was June Redfox. As if in slow motion, you can see June had drills on her feet (Inspired by the brother's)

When she arrived, the first thing that she noticed was a huge gust of smoke mixed with dirt flooded the students vision.

"What in the name of Mavis has happened here?!" June questioned.

That's when she saw Kirishima and his duplicate burst out of the fallen robot. She snorted a little of the fact those two were awfully alike.

"Anyways! Let's work together for now to clear a path!" Shouted a student from 1-B. On cue, Bakugou exploded his way above the huge robots.

"Since the bottoms' block, he goes overhead! Clever!" Mic announced to the crowd. Tokoyami and Sero followed his path overhead the robot.

Hinata's POV
(Been awhile)

Soon I realized it was the faux robots from the entrance exams. Koi flew down and let me go, I landed gently on my two feet.

"These things again." Koi spoke, ending it with a "tsk".

Koi summoned her scythe out of the blues and transformed into her human form.

(Imma pause you here for a bit.

Ok. So, I might as well mess up a bit for Koi. Meant to be, the only for her to summon her scythe was by pulling it out of her white shoulder bag. But realizing my mistake in a chapter. I just didn't want to fix that chapter, cause it's good enough. So then, I decided to change it up a bit. She can now summon her scythe in thin air, thanks to the 2 weeks training.

Anyways, back to the story. Shall we?)

I got into a fighting stance, as I meet with smaller robots heading me and the others way. But then, I huger robot appeared.

"These one too?!" I whined, a mixture of surprise too.

"They really want to see us at our fullest potential." I thought. Then, one of the big robots got frozen in place, thanks to the thick layer of ice. I immediately knew who done this, and I look at him. Watching him skate away, into the distance.

Others assumed and decided to take this opportunity to follow him. I didn't want to use my magic till the best moment has come. I saw two figures follow him from behind.

"Don't follow me. I froze it in an unbalanced position. Causing it to... Fall over." He warned everyone, the two boys noticed the robot is about to fall. They ran as fast as they could but were a little too slow. The fall on top off them. I'd cover my mouth in horror and fear. Seems like I'm not the only one that noticed.

"Will people die at this sports festival?!" Someone cried in fear.

But a couple of seconds passed and someone jumped out of the robot, followed by another. They both looked fine and started running ahead. I sighed with relief.

Soon, other from 1-A use their quirks to fly over the robots.

"1-A are quite clever." I thought. I'm wasting time. I quickly ran towards two of the zero pointer robots and activate my magic.

"Water Capsule!" I shouted and water ejected out of her hands. Lots of water splashed out of my palms and levitated towards the robots. The water emitted from my hands surrounded the two robots and formed a huge blob of water with the bots inside. The water capsule slightly levitated of the ground. One robot tried to like swim out of the blob but I immediately froze it. Freezing them inside. As it froze, it dropped due to the heaviness.

"Water Barrier!" I cased and again, water emitted out of my hands and created a barrier in front of us. I didn't want anyone to get hurt so that's why I made the barrier.

It froze and as it fell it caused another smoke to flood our sight, well at least this one cleared much faster then the one Todoroki did.

"And look at that! Hinata Igarashi from Class 1-B destroyed two at once!" I heard Present Mic announced to the crowd. Thanks to my dragon heighten senses, I heard it. Plus, he was very loud, with or without his quirk.

Anyways!

Koi approached to two small robots and sliced them with one slice. I had sparkles in my eyes, I'm proud of her!

I felt June's presents and look around and found her just punched a hole on a robot with her iron scale covered fist. Another approached her and she removed her fist from the previous robot. The robot punched her but June dodged it with ease.

She had her fingers together and aimed at the robots neck, which cut it of from its body. The robot's body fell while June held it's head. She tossed around the robot's head and smirked, basically playing with it. June didn't notice it but I did.

A slightly bigger robot was about to fire a missile at June from a distance. On instinct, I mumbled; "Water Blade." And a suitable size dagger appeared in my hand. I waited for a millisecond for it to freeze and as soon as it did, I threw the dagger at the robot.

The dagger passed June's head and hit the robot somewhere that caused it to immediately shut down.

June's POV

I look at the direction of where that fast object went, I soon realized it was a robot. The dagger that was on liquefied away, as if it was never hit by a dagger or anything in that manner.

"How did I not notice that?" I slightly felt ashamed in a way.

I look front to see Hinata giving me a thumbs up and smiling. I smiled back at her quick reflex, but soon see another robot about to strike at her.

With all my might, I threw the robot head in my hand and similar on how Hinata threw her dagger. It passed by her head and hit the robots head, pooping off in the process. Hinata look back to see the damage and look back at me.

"Wow." Hinata chuckled, so did I.

"Come on girl! We don't have time to play around!" Koi reminded us, we nodded and we moved forward.

Back to 3rd POV

"Well, that seemed pretty easy huh? Well then, what about the second obstacle?" Mic asked, cheekily and dramatically .

Students were horrified at what their up too.

"If you fall, you're out!
If you don't want to fall, then crawl!
It's THE FALL!"

Mic announced the crowd, which got them riled up. Pro Heroes watch the youngsters on what the plan to do.

The area had multiple platforms but had big empty spaces in between them. If the student had a flying based quirk, they could simply fly over. But if not, their only way was using the tightrope that was connect from one platform to another.

"When did they even get the chance to build this stage?" Uraraka questioned her pink friend. Then, their froggy like friend jumped onto the tightrope. She held it nice and tight and crawled (??) her way towards the platform.

"She's fast!" Mina said. Soon, another girl used some sort of gadget to cross her way to the other platform. The mages just appeared to see others already on either two to three platforms from the starting area. Todoroki was far ahead, Bakugou not far behind from him. He just simply flew above everything with his

"Okay... Koi can you carry both at once?" Hinata questioned her innocently. Koi gave her a the you-know-the-answer look. Hinata had sweat pouring on her forehead.

June look at her side and noticed the brown hair girl, she have her hair on braid ran straight and jumped into the opening gap between the platforms.

"What is she doing!?" Mic asked shocked about the student's move. The crowd sort off scream in fear. As she felt gravity pull her down to the abyss, something formed around her foot.

It burst into a crystal platform under her. She landed on it, which caused it to wobble a little. She extended her arms out to balance herself, and she did. She smiled at her success and relief. The crystal platform she made was enough for her feet to have space. To everyone's surprise, the crystal platform was still in midair, it was levitating.

She jumped again, only to make a similar as before. As she jumped on the new platform, the previous one fell. She jumped to the actual platform and landed safely. She repeated this till she reached the end of the that obstacle.

"Woah!" Hinata noticed the girl and Koi, others were amazed with that. June felt like she seen her before or so.

Anyways, by now Todoroki was near the end of the obstacle, followed by Bakugou, Midoriya was somewhere in the middle of the course.

"Oh well." June shake off the feeling. June stretched her arms and activated her scales.

"Umm. What you are doing?" Koi asked, concerned about June's move. June twitched a bit her head to the side but ignore her.

"Sky Dragon Scales!" She casted her spell and white shimmery scales appeared on her body. A gust of wind emitted from her. Hinata also realized June was bare foot.

"June, where are your-?" Before Hinata could finish June cut her off.

"June, don't you dare. It only makes to just a few kg lighter!" Koi reminded her, June took the risk. Shouting with determination, she ran straight ahead. Hinata tried to speak up but it was a little too late.

June have already jumped of the edge. Yes, she did feel her weight lighter which was able to make her to the other side. However, she only made it to the edge, loosing her balance, she extended her arms out to try and distribute the weight and start flinging her arms around. Surprisingly, it help and she leaned forward.

Koi and Hinata sighed to relief. June look back and gave them a thumbs up. "Let's go!" June shouted, smiling with encouragement. Koi held Hinata again from the back and they flew off in a normal travel speed.

June jumped and jumped again, from platform to platform. Sometimes on the tight ropes if she couldn't make a full jump to the other platform.

Hinata and Koi were done with the course and they ran there way ahead. June not so far behind now. Five minutes later, the next and final obstacle has come to the mages.

"This looks easy." June thought. But instead of moving ahead, she stood there. This confused everyone, expect her Homeroom teacher, Mr. Aizawa.

"Why she stop?" Mic questioned through the microphone, he glanced at Aizawa and had a feeling he knew something.

"She knows." He simply explained, but he didn't speak it on the mic. This left he's loud friend confuse.

"She knows there's a consequence in coming in first place." He thought, somewhat impressed.

Time skip, I lost motivation in this part. So, sorry in advance.

To everyone's surprise(Minus mages), Izuku Midoriya made it to first place withouteven using his quirk. They showed everyone's positions of the race, Izuku being first followed by Todoroki, Bakugou. June in 4th. Hinata in 6th while Koi was in 7th, and so on so forth.

The next challenge was a cavalry battle. Wonder what happens next.

words: 2419

I'm SO DAMN SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. It was quite packed for me and so. I have two Christmas performances, one wedding to attend, a volunteered summer job, practices for the performances and possibly another All Mighty test me and my sister have to take. I also received my test results last week and I'm sort of proud with my improvement, other than my malay-

Anyways, today is my off day, so I took the opportunity to finish this chapter. I'll try to brain storm my lil' brain to work.

Also, please check out my new stories. I just recently released a new chapter and soon another. Please, vote, share and etc. It'll be appreciating.

-Gemini 

Quick update! Thank you so much for the 50k readers, and as I promise, I shall do the face reveal-

BwhahahahahH-! Hope that counts!

Okok, here. This is me in my uniform

Ok, here! Happy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 14.1K 39
┏━━━━ ☙ ☪ ☙ ━━━━┓ ❝ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ, ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ˢᵃⁱᵈ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒᵒ ᵀʰᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˡⁱᵉ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ❞ ┗━━━━ ☙ ☪ ☙ ━━━━┛ ʸᵒᵘʳ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ⁱˢ ⁽__⁾...
39.1K 1.4K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 3-) 𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚...
99.2K 1.7K 49
Just Realized this book is kinda toxic in way 💗------------------------------------------------------ 💗 Come Collect your one-shots 💗...
3.1K 174 53
❝ ᵀʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵒʷᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ᵛᵃⁿ𝔮ᵘⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᴰᵃʳᵏ ᴸᵒʳᵈ ᵃᵖᵖʳᵒᵃᶜʰ... ᴮᵒʳⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ʷʰᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗʰʳⁱᶜᵉ ᵈᵉᶠⁱᵉᵈ ʰⁱᵐ, ᵇᵒʳⁿ ᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗʰ ᵐᵒⁿᵗʰ ᵈⁱᵉˢ... ᵀʷⁱⁿˢ ʷⁱ...