Bite Me, Wolfy. (Rated R)

Por FloweredQueen

18+ | Liana Williams - party going, ginger sweetheart was rejected by her mate on the first day of her senior... Más

Warning
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five

Twenty One

26 1 0
Por FloweredQueen

We both watch her face pale and tears brim in her eyes before she turns on her heel, slamming the door behind her. I rub at my face while my headache starts to disappear after that, leaning into Dominic's arms as he pulls me to his chest, and sigh against him.

"I can't wait until I'm old enough to retire."

He snickers, kissing my forehead, and then turns my head. "I really don't like his mark on you."

"I don't either."

"I wonder..."

His lips claim my neck, sending warmth and tingles through my body, and I let out a soft moan when he sinks his canines in. My head spins and my fingers grip his arms to steady myself, his name airy when it comes out of my mouth, and he pulls away with a smirk.

"As long as I can continue to have that effect on you, I will do my best to not rip him to shreds."

Laughing, my words are swallowed with a kiss, his lips moving over mine in perfect sync. "You know," he mumbles against my lips, "we need to start training. It'll be easier with everyone in one pack now."

I give a small disapproving groan when he pulls away, pouting. "When?"

' "Now."

I stifle the stream of curses that I wanted to throw at him and instead follow behind him leisurely. Every now and then, I take little glances at his head before dropping my eyes down to his back. In the pack link, he tells everyone who will be fighting to head outside after dressing in comfortable clothes. Cole lets him know they were on their way, and when I step outside, the first thing I do is drop my shirt to the ground.

"You know, I might start buying you clothes," he grunts.

I giggle behind him and stretch my arms to warm up. The bite was, thankfully, not as sore and I touch the inflamed skin gingerly. "Seems to be healing," I tell him.

"Good. You will still stay away from him."

I roll my eyes. "I intended on it. Don't worry."

While he sets everyone up into pairs, Claus joins my side, his eyes dark and stormy.

"You okay?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "Two members from Cole's pack were just shot. One went straight into his heart; the other is lodged into the man's lung."

I falter. "By rogues or hunters?"

"Hunters."

"That's impossible!" My voice is loud enough that people look over, curious. Quieting down, I groan. "Very few know that location."

"I know. When I tell you this, don't be mad?"

"No promises," I mutter.

"Eric was among the hunters. He's one of the guys that managed to shoot the wolves."

The panic started slowly. I was staring at Claus before quickly turning on my heel to hit the closest thing, the skin breaking open, and I stare at my feet as the blood drips onto the ground.

"Lia?"

I hold my hand up, silencing him, and my eyes darken. "Cole," I yell, "we need to speak."

After dropping his shirt off, he walks over to me. "What's up, kitten?"

"You can't let your pack shift while you're here. I didn't realize Eric was a hunter; he knows where the house is."

Cole nods, running his fingers through his hair, and then walks off to talk low to Dominic. The two whisper long enough that when I walk over to see if they were done, Dominic runs his hands down his face in annoyance.

"Everyone start with the basic training regimen that I showed you last week. You will be training with a pack who fights differently, so learn to adapt to change."

I look up at Dominic before looking over at Claus with a sly smirk. "Wanna fight?"

He cracks his knuckles, grinning. "I am a trained warrior. The Alpha female wishes to fight me?"

"I bet I can kick your ass."

He laughs loud, shaking his head. "Let's go then, Liana."

Claus and I move in a circle, watching each other and waiting for one to strike. The moment he makes the first move, we go together like water, dodging each blow and landing one almost perfectly to one another. I manage to get ahead with my speed, knocking his feet from underneath him, and wipe the sweat off my forehead when he hits the ground.

"Oops," I sing. "Did I hurt you, Mr. Warrior?"

"Claus, train with Cole."

We both look over at Dominic before he nods his head, using my hand to pull himself up. We give each other a fist bump before I smile up at my mate, squeaking at the feel of his lips on his mark. I let out a soft breath, sinking my nails into his shoulders, and look up when he pulls away.

"He was watching you. I guess he doesn't realize that you are mine."

"Are you jealous, Dominic?"

He smiles down at me, taking my breath away, and I lean into him when his lips are on mine. "I will never be jealous, because then I would fear that you are not mine. Instead, I am territorial, and I will always protect what is mine."

"I love you." I whisper.

"And I love you, Liana. So very much."

I giggle, shoving at his chest. "Then fight me, oh mighty Alpha."

His eyes glimmer, body already glittering with sweat, and towers over me. "Do you really want to do that, Liana?"

"Yes. Are you worried I will knock you on your ass again?"

His hand shoots out, shoving my shoulder, and I hit the ground with a soft hiss. "Oh, sorry. You talk too much."

At that, I pounce, growling when he holds me to him by my waist. He chuckles in my ear when I fight him, hard against my leg, and I cheat by biting his shoulder hard. It brings blood, causing him to drop me, and I wipe it off my lip with a cheesy smile.

"Oh, sorry. Did I hurt you?"

We move towards one another after that, Dominic's wolf steadily taking over, and I laugh when I make him more frustrated. His eyes are black when he looks at me, a dark grin on his face, and I squeak when he catches me.

"You little tease," he growls, smiling. "You must really love to tease him, huh?"

"Liana?"

We both freeze at the voice, his eyes immediately darting behind me, before his lips pull back in a growl. "Who is it?"

Lowering his lips, I shiver as he nips my ear. "Your little human friends. Don't let him harm them, will you?"

When his wolf settles back and gives me Dominic, his eyes are locked on the two boys behind me. I turn in his arms, looking over at Link and Eric, and wipe the sweat off my face. Everyone was silent, not knowing what to do or say, and I clear my throat.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"Eric and I wanted to see if you're busy today. This is the only day off this week that I can hang out with the both of you." he explains.

Eric's cheeks pinken when he sees that I'm looking at him, catching him midway of his eyes trailing my body. "Sure. What did you guys have planned?"

Link shrugs. "Movies and games at your place or maybe we can go into the city and hang out. Eat a lot of food."

"Dinner and movies at my place sound fine. Can Dominic and Cole come, too?"

He laughs. "It's your house, Lia. Not mine."

"Let me get a shower. You can stay here, or I'll meet you at my place."

"We can wait here. You seem a bit..."

"Preoccupied?" Dominic finishes.

"Yes."

I shrug, smiling over at them. "It's fine. I'll meet you two inside."

Eric gives me one last look before stepping into the kitchen behind Link. I stifle the curses that want to come out, bitter on the tip of my tongue, and look up at Dominic.

"You guys keep training," I tell him. "I'll see you when you get to my house."

His arms wrap around me, lips warm on my own, and my head is spinning by the time he lets me go. "I'll be over soon."

Giving him one last kiss, I hear him and Cole redirect their fighting styles, telling them to switch groups, and I shut the door behind me. Both boys were sitting at the island, Link with one of my teas in front of him, and I scowl.

"I didn't say you could have that," I tell him.

"I tried to find something else," he defends, "but nothing looked good."

"I'll be right back. Help yourselves if you're hungry."

Both tell me they will when I head up the stairs, body sore from overworking myself. While I daydream about taking a hot shower, I head up into the Alpha's quarters, comforted by the smell of Dominic. Everything in here smelt like him, bringing butterflies to my stomach, and I decide on loose shorts and a tee shirt for after my shower.

I hum to myself while washing the sweat and dirt off, smelling like strawberries instead, and quickly dress after my shower. My stomach growls, bringing me out of my daze, and I nearly scream when I see Jamie sitting on the bed.

"It smells like him in here," he says.

"I'd hope so. He and I both sleep here."

Ready to walk out, I stiffen when his fingers wrap around my wrist, pulling me to him. Heat floods between both of us at the contact, his smile growing, and I quickly pull away from him.

"You can't tell me you don't feel this between us, Liana."

I growl. "It was only so we could both live. You and this mark mean nothing to me."

"Your mouth may say that, but your body disagrees."

"You need to leave, Jamie."

He stands, hiding his wince, and pulls me into his arms. My body burns at his touch, my eyes closing on their own accord, and he chuckles in my ear.

"See?" he whispers. "We're meant to be."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

875K 32.6K 35
[COMPLETED] After Red found her mate, she was ecstatic, finally she gets to feel that love told only in stories, however everything quickly goes down...
171K 11.2K 44
Warning - Mature for sexual situations, too much cussing (Conner), and violence (also Conner). Alphason Conner Grim has been rejected. No one expecte...
3.9K 183 45
Warning! This is an adult novel and contains sexual material (like a lot hehe XD). Read at your own risk. I will put trigger warnings at the top of t...
7.2K 391 33
A betrayal. A bite. A second chance. Emilia's life was seemingly perfect: a loving husband, a beautiful home, and a dream job. But when Emilia catche...