Bite Me, Wolfy. (Rated R)

By FloweredQueen

18+ | Liana Williams - party going, ginger sweetheart was rejected by her mate on the first day of her senior... More

Warning
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five

Thirteen

28 0 0
By FloweredQueen

Our talk is small after that, both of us trying to make light of the situation that we were in. When I leave the office to change and so he could get started on guarding the perimeters, I give a quick kiss goodbye while he calls Claus upstairs to wait for me. I toss off the clothes I had been wearing all day, pulling on a crop to and a skirt, and tell Claus to come in when he knocks on the door.

"You look lovely, Lia."

I smile up at him. "Did you spend time with your mate?"

He nods. "She isn't happy, but she understands completely. She would much prefer we have a safe night and the Alpha doesn't get harmed over being possessive."

I smirk. "Well, come on, then. Let's get started on our fake arrangement."

He laughs, wrapping an arm around my shoulders, and we both walk outside where Link and Eric had decorated the place. I smile wide seeing the decorations, the fairy lights bringing a soft glow to our house, and I hug both when they walk up to me.

"It looks so pretty!" I cry, squeezing hard enough that they groan.

"I'm glad you like it, Lia," Eric gasps. "It was Link's idea."

Claus clears his throat, holding out a hand. "Let's dance, Lia."

Apologizing to the guys, I take his hand, laughing when he spins me around. It gives me a clear view of Cameron talking to his Alpha, both looking over at me, and he gives me a small wave. Claus directs my view elsewhere, a loving smile on his face, and I blush when his lips hit mine.

"You're being watched," he whispers. "Best to pretend that you ended your relationship with Dominic."

I nod, giggling when he spins me again, and enjoy the night while he dances with me. I'm passed from him to Link when Claus offers to give me a drink, smiling up into my friend's eyes, and he hugs me tight. "Happy birthday, Lia. I hope everything is going good for you."

"I love it," I tell him. "Thank you so much."

"So, what happened with you and Dominic?"

I shrug. "Just some complications right now. He didn't seem to be over his dead ex-girlfriend, and so I told him it was best we wait to get together."

The lie tasted bitter in my mouth, but he accepts it none the less. He spins me until we're both dizzy, erupting into a fit of giggles, and I accidentally bump into Eric when we stop. He smiles down at me, steadying my body by holding my shoulders, and I wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Having a bit of fun, are you?" he teases. "Did you drink too much already?"

I scoff. "You wish. I bet I can drink more than you and not even get buzzed."

He lowers his face, eyes twinkling underneath the lights, and he smirks. "Is that a challenge?"

"Of course. I don't back out of those."

He chuckles in my ear, hand sliding down to my lower back, and I blush. The action left an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach, but I don't push him away for the sake of image. I take a deep breath when Claus steps up to me, cup held out towards me, and I step out of Eric's arms with thanks. He looks between me and Claus before hiding the frown that I knew wanted to show.

"Well, promise me you'll dance with me later?" he asks.

"Sure, Eric. Go enjoy yourself for now."

He gives a little wave and walks off with Link in tow. "Did everything go okay, Lia?"

"More or less. I lied about Dominic and told Link we broke up. The excuse was that he isn't over Elizabeth's death."

He winces. "Ouch. The Alpha won't enjoy hearing about that when he gets back."

We both spot a few Alpha's mingling, every now and then their eyes directing towards me, and I give polite waves at all of them. "I think we should go say hi. At least be friendly."

He agrees, arm protectively around my waist, and we walk over to Axel and Mary who both smile at us. "Happy birthday, sweetie," she tells me, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you both for coming. It was about time I got to see you guys again."

Axel laughs. "Always so needy, huh? If I remember correctly, Liana, you came to visit us almost a year ago."

Sticking my tongue out, I wave him off. "Well, thank you for visiting regardless. I apologize about the humans here."

Mary shrugs it off. "I love meeting new people, human or not. This is your birthday, Liana. You enjoy it how you wish."

"I'll come see you guys later. I have to make my rounds."

While I wave goodbye to the two of them, James is the next one I visit. He bows his head only slightly, Tiana smiling and bowing her head a bit, before they both smile. "Thank you, guys, for visiting. It's always a pleasure having you come and visit my pack. Dad talks about missing your regular visits all the time."

He laughs. "I'm sure he does. Tell that father of yours to come visit us sometime."

"Definitely! I'll be sure to come visit you later. I have to say hello to everyone else."

Claus and I politely greet all the Alpha's and their mates, saving the twins for last, and we both give a hidden bow before looking at the pair of them. Unmated, they look around the party in something close to distaste.

"It's a pleasure seeing you two as always. Thanks for coming to visit."

"The pleasure is ours, Liana. Thank you for allowing us the visit. It's been a few years since we last saw you."

I laugh. "I was still little if I remember."

"You were," Alex comments. "Where is that mate of yours?"

I turn my eyes away. "I ended it, actually. I'm with Claus now."

For added effect, Claus's grip on my waist tightens and he smiles over at them. "And I love having her at my side."

"I'm glad to see you happy, Liana. Things wouldn't have worked out with you and Alpha Dominic anyway."

Shrugging, I let it go and politely tell them that we must leave, excusing ourselves. Claus brings me to the side of the pool, holding my hand in his, and I accept the kiss that he places on my cheek. "I'm sorry you have to do this," I whisper. "I can tell she's very uncomfortable and sad about it."

"I know. I've tried to keep it as less physical as I could, but it seems a few people may be suspicious."

I hum, turning around to stare at everyone who was at the party. Claus pulls me to his side, fingers brushing my jaw to tilt my head up to him, and I blush when his lips are on mine. They were soft, warm, but not like Dominic's. Knowing this was for the sake of image, I kiss him back, feeling the pain his mate was feeling. I knew he could too because his arm around my waist slips until he pulls apart.

"I hate having to hurt her."

"I know," I reply. We both turn our heads towards the front of the pack house where some of the guards were walking towards us with others taking their place. Dominic looks over at me, eyes lingering on my lips, before nodding his head to Claus.

"Thanks for doing this. She's waiting for you inside."

Not needing another invitation, Claus takes his leave, letting me be alone with Dominic. "The Alpha's believe we aren't together anymore, and Link believes you aren't over Elizabeth's death, so we broke up."

He scowls down at me, arms crossed over his chest, and raises an eyebrow. "Is that so?"

"It was the only thing I could come up with at the time. Claus said there's men watching me."

He hums, eyes looking towards the party, before holding a hand out. "We can't date, but at least we can dance."

I smile up at him, taking his hand with thanks, and giggle when he pulls us a little closer to the other people that were moving. We do what we normally do when we dance together: me standing on his feet while he leads the way. His bangs fall over his eyes while he smiles down at me, dramatically twirling us, and I giggle until we bump into someone.

Cameron smiles at us, eyes dark when he looks at Dominic. "I just wanted if I could steal the birthday girl for a little bit."

Nodding, Dominic reluctantly lets me go, passing me over to Cameron. "I'll come see you later?" he offers.

I grin. "You better. We have a video game date to play."

He smirks, waving goodbye, and I watch him disappear into the crowd of people. Cameron smiles down at me, pulling me to the side, and I grab a water off the table. "Are you having fun?"

I nod. "It's nice having everyone here again. I haven't seen some of the older Alpha's in a couple years outside of birthday's and it's nice to see them again."

"I bet. James and Axel have always been fond of you and your family."

"They're like a set of second parents for me," I laugh. "I'm glad no one has been fighting though. I need to see Cole before the night ends."

He hums, hand dropping to my lower back, and I look up at him. "So, you and Dominic aren't together anymore?"

"No."

"That was short lived. What are you going to do about his mark?"

I shiver at the feel of his fingers brushing my neck and turn my eyes away. "I don't know."

He chuckles, pulling me to his side, and kisses my cheek. "I can always fix it for you."

We both jump apart at the sound of someone clearing their throat, me thankfully getting the space I needed, and I turn to see Cole with his arms crossed. He's staring at Cameron, eyebrow raised, before turning his attention towards me.

"Is it my turn to dance with the birthday girl?" he asks.

I nod. "I'll see you later, Cam."

I take Cole's hand gratefully, barely seeing the look that Cameron sends us, and I cling to his side as he holds me to him. We move slow, twirling around as we weave our way through the crowds, and I laugh when he holds me by my waist to spin me faster. Giving me a lopsided grin, he goes until we're both dizzy and stumbling on the grass, giggling uncontrollably.

"There's been reports of rogues," he whispers in my ear. "My men are taking care of it, but Dominic saw it fit to tell you."

I nod. "Thanks for the added protection tonight, Cole."

He smiles, dipping me dramatically, and kisses my cheek. "Anything for you, little kitten. I couldn't let anything happen to you."

"Claus said I'm being watched. I was sticking to his side as much as I could, but when Dominic showed up, everything seemed to unravel."

He hums, both of us sitting in the lawn chairs as we watch everyone, and he taps his jaw while he thinks. "I think it's a setup if I'm being honest. Has anyone seem suspicious to you?"

"Other than Cameron, no. But he just seems like he wants me as his."

"That's a problem, Lia."

"I don't know what's wrong with him," I admit, tucking my legs underneath me. "He wasn't this bad when he moved away."

Cole pulls my chair close to his and throws his arm over my shoulders. "I've been looking into it, but I've come up empty. Axel isn't a bad Alpha, so I'm not sure what's going on with him."

Leaning into his side, I shrug and shiver. The cool breeze rustles my hair and Cole pulls me closer, chuckling in my ear. We sit in the same chair while the party continues, watching from a distance. Every now and then someone would stumble our way before turning back around, not knowing why they were heading this way to begin with.

Just as I stand to tell everyone goodbye, Cole grabs my hand. "Dominic wants to see you downstairs. Make it quick."

I smile, hurrying as quickly and quietly as I could, and close the door behind me with a soft click. He was leaning on the couch, an arm thrown over his eyes, and I pull his arm away to look at him. His eyes open, bright and warm, and he smiles at me before tugging me down. His arms wrap around me, face nestled into my neck, and I sigh as his lips brush his mark.

"I hate not being able to touch you," he mutters.

I nod, agreeing, and tangle my fingers within the strands of his hair when he licks at my neck. When I tremble in his arms, he chuckles, hand sliding up my skirt. "I've been really uncomfortable pretending Claus and I are dating. His lips aren't as soft as yours."

He growls, low and possessive, and holds me tighter. "Might want to watch what you say there, beautiful. I won't hurt him, but I'm still possessive."

I smirk, ready for a challenge. "His hands have been on me and his lips have been on my own. I have been in Eric's arms, Link's arms, Cole's arms."

He growls, lips claiming my own, and I laugh when he gazes down at me. "You understand you are mine, yes?"

"Yes. I'll always be yours."

Grinning, he pulls me to him, lips grazing my throat before he sinks his canines into his mark. I stifle the moan in his shirt, chills rising on my arms, and I melt into him when his hand slides up my skirt once again. He holds me to him while he teases, tongue flicking out to lick at the wound, and I bite his shoulder to keep quiet.

When his arms wrap around me, his face nestled into my neck, I smile and catch my breath. "Teasing is bad. I expect you to fix this later."

"I will. Just let me hold you."

I run my fingers through his hair, smiling down at him as he buries his face into my chest, and I feel him steadily relax as he falls asleep. Closing my eyes, I listen to the music upstairs and thank the guards as they dim the lights, making it more comfortable. While I continue to play with his hair, I feel him relax as he falls asleep, protectively holding onto me. I whisper soft words in his ear, pressing a kiss to his forehead, and fall asleep in the arms of my mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 220 39
*Now rated Mature because of final chapter* In a world where shifters live on reservations and cater to the human's whims, there are also advantages...
1.1M 26.9K 34
"I- I..., I don't understand.." "We were made for each other, we're mates.., although I wasn't expecting my little mate to be this young..." he paus...
27.7K 474 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
874K 32.6K 35
[COMPLETED] After Red found her mate, she was ecstatic, finally she gets to feel that love told only in stories, however everything quickly goes down...