How to Tame a Demon [BxB]

By mek_14

[Book 1 of the: Roundtable Rebirth Series] All 15-year-old Hunter wanted was a friend, so when his parents an... More

Welcome!
DISCLAIMER
Official Playlist!
Ch. 1 - Hunter
Ch. 2 - Zekaj
BCH. 1 - Zekaj's First Day of School
Ch. 3 - Snowballs and School
Ch. 4 - Bonding
Ch. 5 - Anchor
Ch. 6 - Enraged
Ch. 7 - Possession
Ch. 8 - Pulled Forward
Ch. 9 - AJ
Ch. 10 - Demons
Ch. 11 - Return to the Void
Ch. 12 - Admitting and Awkwardness
Ch. 13 - The Pack Killer
Ch. 14 - Speedos and Sunscreen
Ch. 15 - Rainy Day
Ch. 16 - Cowardly Actions
Ch. 17 - Birthdays Suck
Ch. 18 - Warmth
Ch. 19 - Morning After
Ch. 20 - A Little Lie
Ch. 22 - Calm
Ch. 23 - 1
Ch. 24 - A Demon and a Tight Space
Ch. 25 - Study Sesh
Ch. 26 - Voidbornes
BCH. 2 - Zekaj, Before the Summon
Ch. 27 - Soul Searching
Ch. 28 - How to Clean your Demon
Ch. 29 - Jealous Wolf
BCH. 3 - Zekaj's and the Holidays
Ch. 30 - Death Traps
Ch. 31 - Oblivious Demon
Ch. 32 - What a Demon Wants
Ch. 33 - Morning After (Reprise)
Ch. 34 - 4 is Enough
BCH. 4 - Zekaj and Zekai
Ch. 35 - Accidents Happen
Ch. 36 - IYKYK
Ch. 37 - Bad Feelings
Ch. 38 - Battle For Your Life
Ch. 39 - Cold
Ch. 40 - Straight to Voicemail
Ch. 41 - Jaxon
Ch. 42 - Snow and Sorries
Ch. 43 - Emrys
Ch. 44 - Live Like a Shadow
Ch. 45 - Study Sesh (Reprise)
Ch. 46 - Photograph
Ch. 47 - Greyrith, Wisconsin
Ch. 48 - Amet
Ch. 49 - Halls now Empty
Ch. 50 - PTSD
Ch. 51 - Page 1
Ch. 52 - The Rest of the Book
Ch. 53 - Spill
Ch. 54 - Fuck the Consequences
Ch. 55 - Frostbite
Ch. 56 - Rebond
Ch. 57 - Lets Talk
Ch. 58 - Brothers
Ch. 59 - Beards are Hot, Y'all are Just Lame
Ch. 60 - Meet the Inlaws
Ch. 61 - Uncomplicating Things
Ch. 62 - Up to Date
Ch. 63 - Aegon
Ch. 64 - Professor Zekai
Ch. 65 - Contracts
Ch. 66 - What a Demon Needs
Ch. 67 - Out in the Open
Ch. 68 - Demons Just Want to Have Fun
Ch. 69 - Volveth
Ch. 70 - Polaroids and Pectorals
Ch. 71 - Return to Earth
Ch. 72 - Previously On
Ch. 73 - Put It On His Tab
Ch. 74 - Tour Guide from Hell
Ch. 75 - Highspeed Hugs
Ch. 76 - Uncomplicating Things (Reprise)
Ch. 77 - Answers in Blood
Inksgiving 2021
Ch. 78 - Rebirth
Ch. 79 - Roundtable
Ch. 80 - The Sword in the Stone
Ch. 81 - Out of the Woods
Epilogue
BCH#5 - End of the Year
BCH#6 - Zekaj Learns How to Drive
Book 2 Reveal
BOOK 2 OUT NOW

Ch. 21 - Pec Pillows

15.2K 662 54
By mek_14

Hunter's eyes slowly opened and he took in his surroundings. He was laying on top of Zekaj's chest, the pec he wasn't currently using as a pillow was right in his line of sight.

His eyes were directly in line with the gold lines that went along his skin. As well as the demonic runes. They were easy to spot through the chest hair due to the brightness of the hold.

Hunter lifted his hand and traced along the thick main line of his demon marks. They fit nicely along his tan skin.

Hunter tilted his head up and saw Zekaj still had his eyes closed. Hunter went back to snuggling up to Zekaj's hard pec. He didn't know why it was so nice to use as a pillow.

Hunter sat in the comfortable silence, not wanting to wake his demon up from his nap. He knew Zekaj didn't need sleep, but they both needed a moment just to relax. The past 2 days have been a lot for them. And the stress wasn't going to be letting up anytime soon.

They both needed this nap. To put their mind off the difficulty of life. When Zekaj woke up Hunter knew they were going to have to start working on hiding his marks from his parents.

It wasn't something he necessarily wanted to do. But for both of their safety, he knew it was for the best. Mage marks were something one should be proud of. Hunter shouldn't have to be scared of showing his marks or scared of his marks in general.

Zekaj and him had identical marks, except for the human runes that only Hunter had. It was a mystery and frankly, it scared him. Life so far for both of them had been a breeze, except for the time in the school but they both got out of that fine.

The hour or so they had been mates was the last moment of true peace they had. Getting to witness the growth of a bond they didn't even know the limits of yet.

Bonds were a mystery. No bond was the same as another with many differences and similarities to others.

Deep down Hunter could feel the strongness of their bond and its ever-growing hunger for power. Hunter knew it wouldn't be satisfied until Zekaj marked him along his neck.

Demons could physically mark their mates, unlike mages. During the climax of sexual intercourse, Zekaj would be able to bite down on Hunter's neck and seal the bond. Like humans being mated with a wolf, Mage bond marks were more spiritual. Can't be seen but can be felt.

Hunter knew Zekaj badly wanted to mark him. Hunter wanted that as well, but he was scared. He still didn't know if Zekaj was tricking him, deep down he believed Zekaj but there was that little bit of doubt in his mind that held him back.

Hunter needed to research Demons making Humans their vessel.

Hunter knew the tiniest bit of info on them. The demon would replace the human's soul with its own. Then the demon would be able to freely walk the earth. Hunter wasn't sure exactly what would happen with the demon's own body. There was a lot of info he was missing, he just wasn't sure what he was missing.

Hunter felt Zekaj slowly move around as he started to wake up. He tilted his head and at the same time, Zekaj opened his eyes. Both of them lazily smiled at each other.

"Good morning." Zekaj whispered. "Is it still morning?"

"No idea. I've just been enjoying my pillow." Hunter answered, snuggling deeper into Zekaj.

"Is that all I am to you? A pillow?" Zekaj chucked, his voice still a little groggy from waking up. "You better not be calling my muscles soft too."

"We both know you're a lot more than a pillow Zekaj." Hunter chuckled into Zekaj's pec, leaving a kiss.

Zekaj stretched his legs as much as he could with their legs tangled together.

"I can get used to this." Zekaj whispered. He soon wrapped his arms around Hunter and squeezed him tight.

"Can you grab my phone?" Hunter asked, he didn't want Zekaj to stop holding him, but they really should check the time.

Zekaj picked up Hunter's phone and unlocked it with his own fingerprint.

"It's only 10 am." Zekaj groaned.

"It gives us enough time to hide my marks."

"I don't want tooo." Zekaj whined. "They look so hot on you."

Hunter didn't want to either, but it was for the best.

"Is there any way to hide them from everyone besides us? So we can see them and no one else?" Hunter asked.

Zekaj thought for a bit. Hunter watched as his brows furrowed as he was deep in thought.

"Maybe? I think so." Zekaj ushered for Hunter to get up from the bed so they could begin.

They both sat on the edge of the bed and Hunter turned to Zekaj, expecting him to tell him what they were doing. Only he found Zekaj staring at him in his underwear.

Hunter rolled his eyes and stood up to put on pants.

"Awhh." Zekaj frowned. Hunter leaned down to pull up his pants. "Oh, this view makes up for it."

Hunter quickly pulled up his pants and pushed Zekaj's shoulder. He fought the blush appearing on his face as much as he could. Hunter sat right next to Zekaj who quickly cupped his face and kissed him on the lips.

"You need to put clothes on, Zekaj." Hunter whispered against Zekaj's lips.

"Ugh fine, baby." Zekaj stood up and grabbed a shirt off the floor.

"A clean one please." Hunter laughed. Zekaj rolled his eyes and quickly grabbed one of his own from the back of the closet.

Zekaj came out in a black tank top. Hunter pointed back towards the closet, telling him to put on pants too.

Zekaj came out in a tank top and fleecy shorts and sat next to Hunter.

"I'm not sure this will work. But I think we can test it out with mirrors or a camera to make sure." Zekaj said.

He rested Hunter's right palm in on his leg and glowing pale gold magic erupted from his hand as Zekaj concentrated on the spell in his mind. Hunter watched as his once hidden contract mark was now in sight. It had been a while since he had seen it.

Zekaj grabbed Hunter's phone and took a quick picture.

"It worked!" Zekaj screamed in excitement. Hunter smiled at how excited Zekaj was that his spell worked.

Zekaj quickly began working on his arms. They had to bring in a spellbook of lightning runes to refer to, but other than that it was an easy, yet slow, process. Hunter just watched as Zekaj concentrated on the spell. Zekaj was biting his lip and furrowing his brows like he always did.

The rune of illusion on Zekaj was peeking out from the tank top and was glowing. When immense power was being used it was said that some mage's marks would start glowing, the same must have gone for demons. But was Zekaj using that much power? Surely an illusion spell couldn't take up that much power.

It took about 40 minutes before Zekaj was finished with his arms and chest. He quickly snapped a picture of his chest and saved it for personal uses later. Hunter just glared at him as he examined the photo. 

Unlike their curvy, smooth, demonic marks, the lightning marks on him were jagged and went along the same path around his arms and ending on his chest. Along the main lines were runes of lightning.

"Good," Zekaj said. "Now we can enjoy your marks in private."

Zekaj quickly pushed Hunter down and leaned over the top of him. Zekaj trapped Hunter's arms above him and smirked at the nervous expression on Hunter.

"Nervous?" Zekaj whispered.

Hunter didn't get a chance to speak before Zekaj crashed his lips on his. In shock, Hunter opened his mouth and allowed Zekaj to slip his tongue in. Zekaj slowly began to grind into Hunter, not even realizing what he was doing.

Zekaj left Hunter's lips and kissed along his neck before finding the hickey he had left previously. He started sucking and biting on the same spot making sure the mark was enough to show that this mage was claimed.

Zekaj examined his work and was happy with the result. He quickly pecked Hunter again. The two smiled at each other and Zekaj wasn't ready for Hunter's sneak attack.

Hunter physically wasn't a match for Zekaj so he had to use magic to push him back. He kissed along Zekaj's neck who let out deep growls as his soulmate tried to find a spot to get revenge on the demon.

Hunter soon had left his own hickey along Zekaj.

"You do realize I was very into that and now am especially Horny." Zekaj growled, pulling Hunter close to him. Hunter stared deep into Zekaj's glowing eyes and was terrified but also kind of aroused. He couldn't help the blush appear on his face.

Zekaj closed his eyes and calmed down.

"I wanted revenge for the hickey so I gave you one." Hunter awkwardly laughed.

"You got revenge all right but not with the hickey." Zekaj smiled, opening his eyes revealing the glowing had stopped.

"Sorry?"

"You will be. When you're comfortable enough to be fucked." Zekaj eyed him up and down. The blush on Hunter deepened.

"Change of subject." Zekaj started. "What happened while I was gone."

Hunter knew he was about to fuel Zekaj's anger for his family.

Thanks for reading!

Questions for the chapter:

Where do you think the stories heading?  Any idea on what's gonna happen next?

What will Zekaj's reaction be at Hunter telling him what his family did on his birthday?

I was surprised I was able to pump out another chapter so quickly.  I don't like holding onto chapters for long periods of time which transitions into my next question.

Right now, I'm struggling.  My job is mentally and incredibly draining and so is school.  Both make me incredibly depressed but I can't quit my job due to my student loans.  Which leads me to a poll I'd love for your feedback on.

I will also include the link on my twitter: @ 14MEK (no space)

Thank you <3,

-MEK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748K 42.8K 128
[mlm] The lonely Elf had waited many years to meet his bonded mate, but reality was harsher than he would have liked when he finds out his mate is no...
21.6K 1.3K 21
[The Witch Chronicles Part 3, Completed✔] Reeling from news that they will be Fathers, David and Peyton begin to ponder life with children. The impli...
4.4K 638 27
Alvina and Quinn have never been further apart, but their connection to the spirits might be what reconnects them again. *** Quinn av Stál is slowly...
469K 29.4K 51
The battle is won, but the war is far from over. With his new powers on the loose, Oliver must find balance between good and evil - before the world...