Tabitha Geller | Friends Fanf...

By HisKoala2003

This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

28

2.9K 30 4
By HisKoala2003

-September 26th 1996-

   Everyone but Ross,Monica and Phoebe  is at Rachel and Monica's apartment and we are getting ready to go to a banquet for Ross...As i'm entering the apartment I see Joey is searching thru the fridge while Chandler is sitting in a chair in the living room.

Joey:All right they got water,Orange juice and what looks like cider."Takes a glass from the fridge".

Chandler:Taste it.

Joey:"Drinks from the glass and puts it back in the fridge".Yep it's fat.I drank fat.

Chandler:Yeah I know I did that two minutes ago.

   Joey turns and see's me and smirks walking over to me.

Joey:Well,Well,Well...Look who is sexy all dressed up.

Tabitha:"Smiles".Hello handsome.

   I give Joey a peck on the lips when the apartment door opens.

Ross:"Entering".Hey.

Chandler:Hey mister tux.

Ross:Why aren't you guys dressed?.

Joey:We have a half hour.

   Me and Joey walk over to sit on the couch together.

Ross:No four minutes ago you had a half hour we have to be out the door at twenty to eight.

Joey:Relax Ross we'll be ready.It only takes us two minutes to get dressed.

Ross:Well you know I'd feel a whole lot better if you got dressed now.

Chandler,Joey:Okay.

    The two don't move from their spots as Rachel enters the room from the bathroom.

Rachel:"To Ross".H-hey Oh look at you all sexy.

Ross:Really.

Rachel:Oh!,Wow!,Oh hi.

Ross:Hi.

Rachel:How come you didn't come over earlier?.

Joey gets up and goes to the fridge.

Ross:Cause I'm a stupid,stupid man.

Joey:Hey Ross want some cider?.

Ross:No."To Rachel".So um let's see your pretty close huh.Make-up's on,hair's done.

Rachel:Yeah I just have to get dressed.

Ross:Yay...And that takes what?.Just six or seven minutes.

Rachel:Yeah.Once I figure out what I'm wearing.

   Rachel goes into her bedroom and Joey looks to Ross.

Joey:Glass of fat?.

*****************************************

   Ross is acting nervous and me and Joey look at him from where Chandler was sitting moments before.

Joey:What's a matter Ross?.What you're nervous about your speech?.

Ross:No...Do you wanna hear it?.

Joey:Am I in it?.

I nudge Joey.

Ross:Uh huh.Yeah right after I thank everyone for giving money to the museum I sing a song about the wonder that is Joey.

Phoebe:"Entering".Hello.

Ross:Hey!.

Joey,Tabitha:Whoa!.

Ross:Wow hello.You look great!.

Phoebe:Thank you!...I know though.

Ross:You see this,this is a person who is ready to go.Phoebe you oh you are my star."Kisses her cheek".

Phoebe:Oh well you're my lucky penny.

Tabitha:Ross you do realize that I'm dressed up too don't you?.

   Chandler enters from bathroom with an issue of Cosmo.

Chandler:All right I took the quiz and it turns out I do put career before men.

   Chandler puts down the magazine and I get up to stretch my legs as Chandler looks to Joey.

Chandler:"To Joey".Get up.

Joey:What?.

Chandler:You're in my seat.

Joey:How is this your seat?.

Chandler:Cause I was sitting there.

Joey:But then you left.

Chandler:Well it's not like I went to Spain.I went to the bathroom you knew I was coming back.

Joey:What's the big deal sit somewhere else.

Chandler:The big deal is I was sitting there last so that's my seat.

Tabitha:Well actually the last place you were sitting was in there."Points to the bathroom".So...

Ross:You guys you know what,you know what it doesn't matter because you Chandler and Joey both have to go get dressed before the big vain in my head pops.So..

Chandler:All right Ross I just have to do one thing really quickly it's not a big deal."Yells at Joey".Get up!.

Monica:"Entering".Hi.

Everyone:Hey.

Monica:Oh Phoebe you look great.

Phoebe:All right all ready.

Monica:"To Ross".Oh are you gonna do magic?.

I chuckle at her teasing our brother.

Ross:That's,that's funny.Change!.

Monica:Hang on a second I just got in.

Ross:Look I don't care it starts at eight we can't be late.

Phoebe:We could not would not want to wait.

Ross:Look our table is down in front okay my boss is gonna be there everyone will see if we arrive after it starts.

Monica:Has somebody been drinking my fat?.

   I watch as Joey and Chandler look at each other and Joey puts a finger to his lips.

Rachel enters from her bedroom.

Rachel:You guys."Holds up an outfit".Does this look like something the girlfriend of a paleontologist would wear?.

Phoebe:I don't know you might be the first one.

Monica:Rach did you check the machine?.

Rachel:Uh no.Wait you know what this is the outfit that makes my calves look fat. Nevermind.

   Rachel goes back into her bedroom and Monica turns on the answering machine.

Chandler:Well Joey I wrote a little song today.It's called Get Up.

Joey:All right!.You can have the chair.

Chandler:Really!.

Joey:Oh my would you look at that!."Holds up crossed fingers".

   Joey begins to laugh and I pinch the bridge of my nose and contain a chuckle at his childishness.

Phoebe:"On machine".Hi it's me I'm coming over now.Hey what if I'm already there when your playing this message?.

Phoebe:"To everyone".Is that too spooky?.

Ross:"On machine".Hi Rach are you there?. It's me pick up.Rachel.Rach!.

Rachel:"Entering from her bedroom".What?!.

Ross:Nevermind.

Richard:"On machine".Monica it's Richard. Call me.

Monica:I-I-is that message old or new?."Yelling".Old or new?!,Old or new?!.

Ross:It's old it's definitely old.Didn't you hear t-the double beep?.

Monica:What if it's new? ).I mean we agreed not to talk again unless we had something really important to say. Shouldn't I call him back?.

Chandler:Honey you did call him back.Cause i-it's really old.

Ross:Yeah see Mon listen,listen.When Carol and I broke up I went through the same thing.And you know what I did?.

Monica:Huh?.

Ross:I.....got.....dressed.Really,really quickly. Okay,okay.

Rachel starts to follow Monica into her room but Ross stops her and sends her back to her room.

Ross:There we go,there we go.

Chandler:You know what okay fine.Don't get up you just sit right there.I just hope you don't mind you know my hand right here."Holds his hand a couple of inches in front of Joey's face".Op not touching can't get mad!.Not touching can't get mad!.Not touching can't get mad!.

    Joey accidentally flings some dip onto Phoebe's dress.

Phoebe:Ah!.Oh my God!.You r-r-rotten boys!.

Chandler,Joey:Sorry Phoebe.

Joey:I'm so sorry.

Phoebe:What am I gonna do?."Rubs it".

Ross:No,no don't,don't rub it!,.Don't!."Clapping his hands".What gets out hummus?!.What gets out hummus?!.

Phoebe:Monica,Monica you know what gets out hummus.

Monica:If it is a new message what is he calling to say?.

Phoebe:Okay thanks.Yeah I'll try that.

Chandler:Maybe he's calling to say your obsessive and crazy.

Monica:So should I call him back?.

Everyone:No!.

Monica starts to go back into her room and stops.

Everyone:No!.

Chandler:All right fine you know what we'll both sit in the chair."Sits on Joey's lap".I'm so comfortable.

Joey:Me too.In fact I think I might be a little too comfortable.

Chandler:All right!."Jumps up".

Me and Joey laugh together.

Ross:Okay look we have nineteen minutes. Okay Chandler I want you to go and change!.Okay.And then when you come back Joey will go change and he'll have vacated the chair.Okay.Okay.

Chandler:All right!.Fine!.I'm going.But when I get back it's chair sitting and I'm the guy who's....sitting in a chair!."Leaves".

Rachel entering from her room once again.

Rachel:Is this a little too..."Sees Phoebe". Pheebs what happened?.

Phoebe:Hummus.I got the hummus.

Rachel:Oh!.Honey well we'll find you something.Do you wanna wear my black jacket?.

Phoebe:That won't go with this dress though.

Rachel:No you're right.Well,we'll find something.Let's just get you out of that. Come on.

Ross:No,no,no,no,no,no not out of that not out of clothes.

Rachel:Monica can Phoebe borrow your green dress?.

Monica:I called him.

Everyone:No!.

Monica:Yes.Well I got his machine and I left a message.But it's okay,it's okay,it's okay because you know it was like a casual breezy message.It was breezy!.Oh God what if it wasn't breezy?.

Phoebe:Well how could it not be breezy no cause you're,you're in such a breezy place.

Monica:Here I got it.I'll will play my message for you guys and you can tell me if it's breezy enough.

Tabitha:Monica how are you gonna do that?.

Monica:I know the code to his answering machine."Grabs the phone".

Ross:Okay Mon I really don't think this is the...Okay you're dialing,you are dialing.

   Chandler enters and Joey is standing near the chair and they have a show down to see who gets the chair and Joey wins.

Richard:"On machine".Hi this is Richard. Please leave a message at the tone.

Machine:You have two new messages.

Joey:Wow what a cool job."In a machine voice".You have two new messages.Please pass the pie.

Me and Joey laugh together.

Monica:"On machine".Hi it's Monica.I'm just checking in cause I got this message from you and I didn't know if it was old or new or what.So I'm just checking.So let me know or don't whatever.I'm breezy.

Tabitha:Hey you can't say you're breezy th-that totally negates the breezy.

???:"On machine".Hola it's me yesterday was really fun.Call me about this weekend okay.

Tabitha,Joey:Now she sounded breezy.

*****************************************

Monica :He's seeing someone.I can't believe he's seeing someone.

Phoebe:Monica you don't know that.

Monica:Well who's voice was that?.

Chandler:Maybe it was his sister's.You know maybe it was his daughter's.

Monica:Michelle!.Of course it was Michelle!.Did it sound like Michelle?.

Ross:Oh great.It's starting to rain that will make it easy to get a cab.

Monica:It was Michelle.It was definitely Michelle.

Rachel:Pheebs you go with Monica and try on her green dress.If that doesn't work you can wear my gray silk one.Oh gosh what am I wearing?!.

Ross:You don't,you don't know what your wearing?.

Rachel:Well hon-ey.I'm just trying to look nice for your big night.

Ross:Yeah which,which we have to leave for in exactly twelve minutes.All right come on I'll just pick something out for you.

Chandler:All right you will notice that I am fully dressed.I in turn have noticed that you are not.So in the words of A.A.Milne Get out of my chair dillhole!.

Joey:Okay.

   Joey gets up and takes the cushions with him as he starts to leave.

Chandler:What are you doing?.

Joey:You said I had to give you the chair you didn't say anything about the cushions.

Chandler:The cushions are the essence of the chair!.

Joey:That's right!.I'm taking the essence.

Chandler:Oh-ho it'll be back.

Tabitha:"Groans".For once can't you boys stop arguing?.

   Ross leaves Rachel's room and she follows him.

Ross:Look I'm sorry I thought it looked pretty.

Rachel:Ross that was a Halloween costume unless you would like me to go to this thing as Little Bo Peep.

Ross:Look I didn't recognize it without that inflatable sheep.

Rachel:Yeah which by the way Chandler I would like back one of these days.

Phoebe:Oh Rach good listen isn't this perfect for me!."She's wearing another dress on a hanger around her neck".

Rachel:Oh it's perfect!.But not for tonight.

Phoebe:Well of course not for tonight.Yeah hi!.

Ross:Not for tonight.Not for tonight!.Wh-what,what,what are you doing?.

Rachel:No honey we're sorry we didn't mean it.I love you.I love you.

Chandler:We used them as pillows when we went camping.

Ross:What?.

Chandler:"Shyly".The sheep.

Ross:Hey what you do on your own time...

Joey:"Entering".Where's my underwear?!.

Tabitha:Didn't you check my place?.

Joey:Yeah wasn't there either.

Ross:Whoa,whoa,whoa.Come on,come on what.You took his underwear?.

Chandler:He took my essence!.

Ross:Okay now hold on.Joey why,why can't you just wear the underwear you're wearing now?.

Joey:Because I'm not wearing any underwear now.

Ross:Okay then why do you have to wear underwear tonight?.

Joey:It's a rented tux.Okay.I'm not gonna go commando in another man's fatigues.

Chandler:Well then it looks like somebody is gonna have to give back somebody his cushions.

Joey:Okay you hide my clothes.I'm gonna do the exact opposite to you.

Chandler:What are you,what are you gonna show me my clothes?.

Joey:Hey opposite is opposite!."Leaves".

Chandler:He's got nothing!.

Tabitha:Chandler you went into my apartment and took his underwear?!.

   I grab a magazine from the table and hit him in the head with it.

Tabitha:You had no permission in my apartment!.

Phoebe:"Entering from Rachel's room wearing a huge bow to cover the stain". Okay I'm ready.

Ross,Chandler:Oh aaaah!.

Phoebe:Rachel didn't have anything that I liked so but she had this Christmas ribbon and I thought All right fine I'll be political.

Chandler:What are you supporting?.

Phoebe:Duh!.Christmas!.

Ross:Okay hey that's okay with me.Two down and I have exactly twelve minutes.... What my watch stopped."Hits his watch".My watch."Shows Chandler".Okay see the,the dinosaur tail isn't going around any more."Grabs Chandler's watch".What time is it?.It's 7:33 I have seven minutes.I have seven minutes!.

Rachel:"Entering from her room".Okay Pheebs quick what shoes should I wear?. The black or the purple?.

Ross:Just,just,just pick one!.

Phoebe:Okay,okay,okay the black.But oh do you have black with the little strappys?.

Rachel:Yeah but,but those really go better with pants.Maybe I should wear pants?.

Ross:Yeah pants what,what an idea.Or better yet um how bout you go without any pants.Look I don't know what you're trying to do to me but just get your butt in there and pick out any shoes that fit your feet, okay.No,no I don't care if they match.I don't care if they make your ankles or your knees or your earlobes look fat.Okay.

Rachel:But I...

Ross:No,no,no just do it.Go in there and pick something out so we can go.

Rachel:All right.

Ross:Thank you!.

Rachel goes into her bedroom.

Monica:"Entering from her room".Okay.I gotta call Michelle.I gotta see if that was her voice or not.I'm sorry I just have to.

Ross:It was,it was her voice.

Chandler:Monica I think you've gone over to the bad place.

Michelle:"On Machine".Hola!,Hello.Hello?.

Monica:Okay.That was her right?.

Tabitha:Definitely.

Monica:See there you go.Woo!.We're out of the woods.Okay I'll get dressed now.

Ross:Yay.

The phone rings.

Phoebe:I'll get it okay."Answers phone".Hi Monica and Rachel's...Yeah just a second can I ask who's calling."To Monica".Oh ew it's Michelle!.Ew!.She,she must have that Caller Id thing.You should get that.

Monica:"On phone".Uh Michelle.Yeah that was me I-I dialed your number by mistake....Oh you're so sweet.Yeah we were a great couple.I know I really miss him. Well you know how it is,it's that....

Chandler:"To Phoebe".You know what's weird.Donald Duck never wore pants.But whenever he's getting out of the shower he always put a towel around his waist.I mean what is that about?.

Monica:"On phone".Michelle I only beeped in so I could hear my message.I mean that's allowed.Yeah-huh!.I mean look yeah you know what I would really appreciate it if you didn't tell your Dad about...What do you mean you're not comfortable with this?.Come on we're friends!.

Michelle hangs up.

Monica:That bitch always hated me.I'm calling her back.

Ross:No,no,no,no.Tick,tick,tick,tick.

Monica:Okay fine."Runs to her room".

Chandler:They got a phone in there right?.

Phoebe:Okay we're on it.We're on it.

   Chandler and Phoebe goes into Monica's room with her.Anf Rachel comes out from her room wearing sweat pants and a sweatshirt and goes to the kitchen table.

Ross:Um.I know it says black tie optional but um this may be pushing it a little um.

Rachel:I'm not gonna go.

Ross:You're not going to go.

Rachel:No I think I'm gonna catch up on my correspondence.

Ross:How,how um how can you not be going?.

Rachel:I'm not gonna go so I think that will accomplish the not going.

Ross:Um you know just out of curiosity...

Rachel:Well ever since I was humiliated and yelled at in front of my friends I'm just I don't know not in a museum benefity kind of mood.

Ross:Right.Right,okay,okay.I'm sorry.I'm sorry I yelled.

Rachel:It's fine.

Ross:No but your-your mad.

Rachel:I'm not mad.

Ross:No.

Rachel:I'm just not going.

Ross:Your not going.

Rachel:Right.

Ross:Okay.You know that I-I have to go.

Rachel:Umhum.

Ross:Right.So is it gonna be like I'm abandoning you while your upset.

Rachel:No.

Ross:No because your not upset.

Rachel:Right.

Ross:About the yelling.

Rachel:Right and the humiliating.

Ross:Oh well of course the humiliating.So, so we we're okay.

Rachel:Umhum.

Ross:We're good.

Rachel:Right.

Ross:Okay.Honey?.

Rachel:Yes Ross."Turns toward him".

Ross:I love you.

Ross goes to kiss her and she turns away.

Phoebe:"Yelling from the bedroom".Get away from that!.No!.

   Phoebe comes into the living room carrying the phone.

Phoebe:She's just getting dressed.

Chandler comes out of the bedroom.

Chandler:Is it wrong that I was totally aroused by that?.

Joey enters wearing a lot of clothes.

Joey:Okay buddy-boy.Here it is.You hide my clothes I'm wearing everything you own.

Chandler:Oh my God!.That is so not the opposite of taking somebody's underwear!.

Joey:Look at me!.I'm Chandler!.Could I be wearing any more clothes?.Maybe if I wasn't going commando...

   I laugh hysterically at this and keep my laughs as quiet as I can.

Chandler:Oooo-ooh!.

Joey:Yeah.Whew it's hot with all of this stuff on.I uh I better not do any I don't know, lunges."Starts doing lunges".

Ross:Okay,okay.Enough,enough with the lunging.No!.I'm sick of this.Okay.I've had it up to here with you two!.Neither you can come to the party!.

Chandler:Jeez what a baby.

Joey:Yeah Ross way to ruin it.I was just going to get dressed.

Ross:You know what I don't care.The only person I cared about getting dressed is the one person that says she's not even gonna go.Look Rach I'm sorry.Okay.Look I-I-I was a jerk.I'm sorry I yelled.I want you there I need you there.Look, what,what can I do that can show you how much,how much I want you to be there.

Joey:You could drink the fat.

Ross:Hi welcome to an adult conversation.

Rachel:No,no,no now wait,wait a minute, wait a minute,wait a minute,wait a minute. That actually uh that sounds interesting.

Ross:What?.

Rachel:I think you should drink the fat.

Joey:Yaaaay!.

Ross:Okay,okay.If that is what it takes to show you how much you mean to me and how much I want you there.Then that's what I'll do."Picks it up".

Phoebe:Oh wait let me get you another glass.That's been sitting out.

Ross:I think this will be fine.Okay vanilla milkshake just a vanilla milkshake with chicken bits floating in it.Cheers.

   He starts to drink it but Rachel stops him just before he starts drinking.

Rachel:No,no,no wait!.Okay,okay.Don't!.I'll go,I'll go!.

Ross:You will?!.

Rachel:You were really gonna do that weren't you?.

Ross:Well yeah.

Rachel:You were gonna drink the fat.

Joey:Let's see what else he'll do!.

I hit Joey on his head.

Ross:"To Joey".How bout instead you go get changed!."To Chandler".You give him back his underwear!.I'm gonna go get a cab and I want everyone down stairs in two minutes!.Monica!.

   Joey and Chandler start to leave and Joey is lunging as he is walking.

Chandler:Stop it.Stop it!.

   Ross follows behind them as Monica runs into the living room and starts dialing the phone.

Phoebe:Ross went to get a cab so we can all...No wh-what are you doing!.No Monica no!.

Richard:"On machine".Hi this is Richard.

Machine:You have three new messages.

Monica:Not any more!.

Machine:Message erased.To record a message begin speaking at the tone.

Monica:"Into phone".Hi uh Richard it's Monica um listen I did something kind of crazy tonight um maybe I'm getting my period or something I don't know.Um anyway I-I-I beeped into your machine and I heard a message that, that freaked me out and um you know what Michelle will tell you the rest.I-I um I'm sorry, okay I-I hope that we can forget the whole thing.Okay bye.

Machine:Your outgoing message has now been changed.

Monica:Outgoing!.Did that say outgoing?!. Not outgoing!!!.

Monica:"On machine".Hi uh Richard it's Monica um listen I did something kind of crazy tonight um maybe I'm getting my period or something I don't know."Machine stops".Nooo!.

Phoebe:How did you do that?.

Monica:I don't know!.

Machine:Good bye.

Monica:No!

Ross:"Entering".Okay,okay,okay I've got two cabs and no people.Go!.Go!.Go!.

Monica:Maybe we could call the phone company.Maybe they could change the message.Maybe they can change his number.

Tabitha:Yeah after this I think he'll be doing that himself.

I leave the apartment with the girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 5.3K 15
What if Monica and Ross had a sister? What if Chandler had fallen in love with her instead?
7.5K 200 20
vanessa vance is newer to new york. she didn't really know what there was for her here, until she runs into a cute, charming, sarcastic guy at a coff...
984 9 15
It's 2025. Hi, I'm Emma Geller-Green. My dear, Auntie Monica let me live in her old apartment. Don't tell her, but it's totally revamped now. I live...
275K 7.5K 33
In which Monica's friend from college starts staying with her or In which the guy next door falls for his neighbour [season 1-season 10] season 1 ~...