Tabitha Geller | Friends Fanf...

By HisKoala2003

This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

27

3K 37 0
By HisKoala2003

-September 19th 1996-

   At Central Perk we are all entering but we sees that our sacred couch is occupied by strangers.

Chandler:Huh.

   We all leave the shop and Me and Joey go to my apartment.

Tabitha:I wonder when Chandler is going to leave Janice...I mean the Oh My God's get more annoying every time I hear it!.

Joey:I know right?."Groans".

Tabitha:I am so glad I can freely talk about these things with you."Smiles".

Joey:"Smirks".Then I'm glad your telling me.

-September 21st 1996-

   I spent the night at Chandler and Joey's with Joey and we are leaving his bedroom to see Chandler.

Chandler:Morning.

Tabitha,Joey:Morning.

Joey:Hey you made pancakes?.

   Joey sits down in front of the plate of pancakes as I get me a cup of coffee.

Chandler:Yeah like there's any way I could ever do that.

Janice:"Entering singing".Monica and Rachel had syrup,Now I can get my man to cheer up."Laughs hysterically".Good morning Joey and Tabitha.

Joey:"Sarcastically".Good morning.

   I walk over to Joey and I stand next to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

Chandler:Hey you know what here's a thought...Why don't you stay home from work today and just hang out with me.

Janice:Oh I wish...Look honey you have that report to finish and I gotta go see my lawyer.

Chandler:I can not believe that I am going out with someone that is getting divorced. I'm such a grown up.

Janice:"Laughs".I-I-I gotta go,I gotta go. Okay not without a kiss.

Chandler:Well maybe I won't kiss you and then you'll have to stay.

Joey:"Under his breath".Kiss her,Kiss her.

Chandler kisses Janice.

Janice:I'll see you later sweetie.Bye Joey and Tabitha.

Tabitha:Bye Janice.

   Janice finally leaves and Joey puts the news paper he was looking at down.

Joey:So when you dumping her.

Chandler:Nope not this time.

Joey:Come on quite yanking me.

Chandler:I'm not yanking you.

Joey:This is Janice.

Chandler:Yeah I know.She makes me happy.

Joey stands up.

Joey:Okay.All right.You look me in the eye and tell me without blinking that you're not breaking up with her.No blinking.

Chandler:"Looks him in the eye".I'm not breaking up with her!.

   The two stare at each other for a while and then Joey blows in his face...Soon me and Joey enter Monica and Rachel's apartment.

Tabitha:"Groans".Their not breaking up.

Joey:Chandler and Janice.Their not breaking up.He didn't blink or anything.

Rachel:Well you know I'm not surprised.I mean have you seen them together they're really cute.

Joey:Cute!.This is Janice!.You remember Janice?.

Rachel:Yes Joey I remember she's annoying but you know what s-she's his girlfriend now.I mean what can we do?.

Joey:There you go!.That's the spirit I'm looking for!.What can we do?.Huh?.All right who's first?.Huh?.Ross?.

Ross:Well I'm thinking that Chandler's our friend and Janice makes him happy so I say we just all be adult about it and accept her.

Joey:Yeah we'll call that Plan B.All right?.

*****************************************
-September 22nd 1996-

   At Central Perk Me,Phoebe and Rachel are here and Rachel is talking about Ross's princess Leia fetish.

Phoebe:Yeah oh Princess Leia and the gold bikini every guy our age loved that.

Rachel:Really!.

Phoebe:Um,um.It's huge.Yeah that's the moment w-when you know she stopped being a princess and became like a woman you know.

Rachel:Did you ever do t-the Leia thing?.

Phoebe:Oh yeah um Oh!.

Rachel:Really!.T-that great huh?.

Phoebe:No it's just that I got this new pager and I have it on vibrate.See ya!.

Ross enters the shop with Monica.

Ross:Hey!.

Rachel:Hi you guys!.

Ross:Look who I found standing outside of the Szechwan Dragon staring at a parking meter.

Rachel:Mon.Hi!.

Monica:Hi.

Rachel:Why aren't you at work?.

Monica:Oh t-they sent me home.

Rachel:Why?.

Monica:Because I don't work at the Szechwan Dragon.

Ross:Okay.

Rachel:You really,really need to get some sleep honey.

Monica:I know I do.

Ross:Hi.

Rachel:Hi.

Ross:Guess what?.

Rachel:What?.

Ross:They published my paper.

Rachel:Oh really let me see,let me see.

Phoebe:Rach look!."Holds two buns up to her ears to make her hair look like the Princess leia".Oh hi where is my strong Ross Skywalker to come rescue me.

I watch as Ross stands up horrified.

Phoebe:There he is.

   Later at Chandler and Joey's apartment Me and Joey are watching Wheel of Fortune together and the puzzle is ( _oun_ Rush_ore)I hear as Chandler enters.

Chandler:Hey!.

Joey:Wheel!.

Chandler:Of!.

Tabitha,Joey:Fortune!.

Joey:This guy is so stupid."Yells".It's Count Rushmore!

   I hold a laugh at Joey's answer knowing it isn't Count Rushmore.

Chandler:You know you should really go on this show...All right listen I got three tickets to the Rangers tonight.What'd you say?."Holding out tickets".

Joey gets up taking them and looks at it.

Joey:I say I am there!.Cool!.Awe is Ross going to?.

Chandler:No Janice.

Joey:Jan-ice...Cause I just I feel bad for Ross you know w-we always go together we're like the three hocke-teers.

Chandler:You know...I may be way out on a limb here but do you,do you have a problem with Janice?.

Joey:No Yeeees.God how do I say this.

   Joey walks towards the kitchen and Chandler follows closely and when Joey turns around he gets startled.

Joey:Oh hi you know that girl from the Greek restaurant with the hair."Holds his hands up to signify she has big hair".

Chandler:Oh that girl that I hate ew drives me crazy ew ew oh!.

Joey:Look I don't hate Janice s-she's just a lot to take you know.

Chandler:Well there you go.

Joey:Oh hey.Come on man don't look at me like that she used to drive you nuts before too remember?.

Chandler:Well I'm crazy about her now.I think this could be the real thing.Capital R,Capital T.

Me and Joey just stare at him.

Chandler:Don't worry those are the right letters.

Joey:Look what do you want me to say?.

Chandler:I want you to say that you like her!.

Joey:I can't.It's like this chemical thing you know.Every time she starts laughing I just wanna."Grimaces and tenses up".Pull my arm off just so that I can have something to throw at her.

Chandler:Thanks for trying."Grabs the ticket and starts to leave".Oh and by the way there is no Count Rushmore!.

Joey:Yeah t-then who's the guy that painted the faces on the mountain?.

Chandler gives Joey a look and leaves.

Tabitha:Hun the faces were carved into the mountain and the mountain's name is Mount Rushmore.

Joey:Oh...

Tabitha:It's okay your learning something new everyday."Smiles".But I know something you already learnt.

Joey:What?.

I smirk and bring my face up to his.

Tabitha:Like how good you are in bed.

Joey:"Smirks".

*****************************************
-

September 23rd 1996-

   The next day while I am still at Chandler and Joey's place me and Joey are about to kiss when the door to the apartment opens startling us.

Janice:So I hear you hate me.

Joey:I uh I never said hate I was very careful about that.

Janice:A little birdie told me something about you wanting to rip your arm off and throw it at me.

Joey:And you got a hate from that?.Your taking a big leap there...

Janice:All right fine,fine,fine,fine,fine we've got to do something about our little situation here Joey.So this is my idea you and me spending some quality time together.

Joey:But what does that gonna do...

Janice:For Chandler!.

Joey:Okay.I'm in.

Janice:Okay.All right.This is what we're gonna call it Joey and Janice's Day Of Fun!."Grabs his left wrist".

Joey:Does it have to be a whole day?.

Janice begins to lead Joey towards the door.

Janice:Yes because that's how long it takes to love me.

Joey:Yeah I know I sleep in the next room...Sometimes across the hall with my girl.

Tabitha:Hold it with the leading Janice please!.

   Janice stops trying to take Joey out the door and i walk over to Joey.

Tabitha:I think your girl wants a goodbye kiss Joey."Smirks".

Joey:"Smirks".

   Joey leans down and kisses me and we go into a short passionate kiss and I pull back smiling at him.

Tabitha:As long as you behave...I'll give you something more.

   And just before Joey can say something Janice takes Joey and leads him towards the stares.

Tabitha:I love you JoJo!.

Joey:I love you too Tabby!.

****************************************

   I am at Central Perk with Phoebe and Rachel and Monica are entering.

Monica:"Crying".So I went down to the post office and it turns out it was those videos that I ordered for Richard about the Civil War...He loved the Civil War.

Phoebe:Monica do you want us to take you home?.

Monica:Uh huh."To Ross".Or maybe to a galaxy far,far away.

   Rachel,Monica and Phoebe leave and I laugh following them....Later I am again at Chandler and Joey's place waiting for Joey to return...And now the door opens and Joey and Janice are returning.

Janice:We're back!.

Joey:Hey!.

   I rush over to them and give Joey a peck on rhe lips.

Chandler:What are you guys doing together?.

Janice:Joey and Janice's Day Of Fun!."Laughs".

Chandler:Really.

Joey:Yeah,yeah.We went to a Mets game,we got Chinese food and you know I love this woman.You have got competition buddy.

Janice:I just came by to give you a kiss,I have to go pick up the baby so.I'll see you later sweetheart you too Chandler."Laughs".

   Janice finally leaves and Joey puts an arm around me.

Chandler:You still can't stand her can you?.

Joey:I'm sorry man I tired I really did.

Chandler:Well you know I appreciate you giving it a shot.

Joey:But hey look you know the good thing is,is that we spent the whole day together and I survived and what's even more amazing so did she.It was bat day at Shea Stadium.

Chandler:Well I guess that's something.

Joey:No man that's huge!.Now I know I can stand to be around her which means I get to hang out with you,which is kinda the whole point anyway.

Chandler:Okay.

Joey:Oh hey Chandler we uh we stopped by the coffee shop and ran into Ross.

Chandler:Oh God!.

Joey:Hey if it makes you feel any better I do it too.

Chandler:Really?.

Joey:Oh yeah I always picture your Mom when I'm having sex.

Joey says that teasingly at him.

Joey:Atleast till I got my girl.

   Joey looks at me and winks which makes me blush and Chandler makes a gagging noise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 211 19
*do not own any characters* Isabella comes in during Ross's and Emily's wedding. Isabella has been friends with Phoebe since she grew up in New Yor...
3.8K 109 4
Joey Tribbiani had a daughter with his former girlfriend when they were only fifteen. Olivia would sometimes stay with her father and hangs out with...
17.5K 411 16
They were each other's reason for breathing, for living. When one of the two gets cancer, living becomes surviving.
17.9K 364 7
evelyn brooks. joey tribbiani wanted her, chandler bing wanted her, oh how they'll all break each other. ♡ i was fifteen when i wrote this pls don't...