Paralyzed

By Galactic_Stories707

This is a concept I had in mind for a little while, what if Dream had an evil counterpart known as Paralysis... More

Chapter 1: Taste of Blood
Chapter 2: Voices
Chapter 3: Where To Next
Chapter 4: Crazed Man
Chapter 5: The Cities
Chapter 6: Strangers
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Phantoms
Chapter 9: Shadow on the Wall
Chapter 10: Do You Remember
Chapter 11: A New Face
Chapter 12: What If?
Chapter 13: Dream?
Chapter 14: Wake Up
Chapter 15: You Can't Hide
Chapter 16: Don't look at Me!
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: The Silenced
Chapter 19: Goner
Chapter 20: The Amalgamation
Chapter 21: Sudden Shifts
Chapter 22: It's not your Fault
Chapter 23: Paralysis
Chapter 24: Docile Creeper
Chapter 25: Ruined Portals
Chapter 26: The Hell before Us
Chapter 27: Depths of Red
Chapter 28: Brewing Blue Flames
Chapter 29: The Piercing Storm
Chapter 30: Taming the Beast
Chapter 31: Broken Visions
Chapter 32: Discovery
Chapter 33: Facility D-514
Chapter 34: The Prowling Ferals
Chapter 35: The Tunnel Incident
Chapter 36: Eyes in the Water
Chapter 37: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 38: Cold-blooded Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Acceptance
Chapter 40: Blue laced with Red
Chapter 41: Your Spine is Mine
Chapter 42: Eyes in the Sky
Chapter 43: A Risky Move
Chapter 44: The New Recruits
Chapter 45: Ferals by Heart
Chapter 46: Future Plans
Chapter 47: It Hurts
Chapter 48: Witches get Stitches
Chapter 49: Drawing Closer
Chapter 50: In The End
Chapter 51: Nerves
Chapter 52: Several Dangers
Chapter 53: Echoing Whispers
Chapter 54: Change
Chapter 55: Molten End
Chapter 56: Not So Bad After All
Chapter 57: World of Red Sands
Chapter 58: Excruciating Pain
Chapter 59: More the Merrier
Chapter 60: Into the Abyss
Chapter 61: Mercy of Many
Chapter 62: Monstrosities
Chapter 63: Two Dead One Missing
Chapter 64: Hesitation
Chapter 65: Tears of Crystals
Chapter 66: I'm the Mistake
Chapter 67: Blindfolds
Chapter 68: One to Two
Chapter 69: Missing Pieces
Chapter 70: A World So Cold
Chapter 71: Return From the Cold
Chapter 72: Reunited
Chapter 73: Recollected Memories
Chapter 74: Off To Sea
Chapter 75: The Leviathan's Calling
Chapter 76: Deep Dive
Chapter 77: Blood Of Destruction
Chapter 79: Sentinels
Chapter 80: Master knows Best~
Chapter 81: Broken Disguise
Chapter 82: Run from your Dream
Chapter 83: It's just a Nightmare, Right?
Chapter 84: Uncertainty
Chapter 85: One With the Leviathan
Chapter 86: A Cold Life to Live
Chapter 87: Withering Forest
Chapter 88: Abandoned
Chapter 89: It Was Just Bait
Chapter 90: The Prophecy
Chapter 91: Something's Wrong
Chapter 92: I'm an Animal
Chapter 93: One With The Hive
Chapter 94: Traumatized
Chapter 95: Burning Candles
Chapter 96: Final Meeting
Chapter 97: The Mountain of Death
Chapter 98: The Ruined Kingdom
Chapter 99: A Dead Man
Chapter 100: Nightmares Become a Reality
Chapter 101: The Stranger's Note

Chapter 78: A Moment of Peace

746 36 144
By Galactic_Stories707

Staring into an orb with a dragon-like eye, green eyes glowed in the reflection of this eye glisten in the light of the green glow. Paralysis huffed, placing the eye of ender back onto the shelve in its little holder as a reminder of the battle with the ender dragon as skulls were right next to the eye. Paralysis turned away as his gaze rolled onto a blue cape that hung on the wall as he just stared at it, remembering things of the past, remembering the hatred and revenge for one another. Paralysis understood why he was gifted with pain when forced into the facility as he remembered blue eyes, terrified blue eyes with a red stained face as a monster tore father apart, that monster being Paralysis.

A Father that tried saving his daughter from a monster that moved forth with a ravenous maw full of teeth and tongues that writhed for blood spill. The monster was covered in eyes as its spine was sharp and spiking with a tail like a scorpions. Father was mauled and torn to bits after daughter led the beast home by sheer accident after a solo hunting trip out into the forest. Paralysis let out a shaky breath trying to suppress that memory of killing Blue's father right in front of her at the age of 16, Paralysis remembered the fear and sadness he saw in young blues eyes as a limp dead man torn to shreds hung from his jaws. "Just a monster~" Paralysis said to himself seeing his reflection in the glass, seeing the monster he always has been, see this eye covered freak in the glass, "nothing more than a monster~ thousands of years go by and i'll still be one no matter what my actions are~" he spoke to himself standing alone in this trophy room, "people like monsters though, right?" Paralysis chirped but it fell flat "no, nobody does~ who would want to sick twisted monster close to them, just throw everything you go, throw hate, pain, and coldness with a venomous voice~ It'll get rid of the monster, they speak....millions of words spoken to me and every single one of them is only cold~" Paralysis rambled in his own delusions as the past haunting him every second it got. With a sighing breath Paralysis took off his mask just to look at it.

That smile stained up with the blood of victims, Paralysis could only look at the mask seeing that this wasn't the old one, not his old mask that held no meaning in life except to hide his hideous face from viewing. This smiling mask held meaning though, this mask held so much meaning and purpose to Paralysis that if this mask was taken or destroyed all hell would break loose. This mask was new to Paralysis and yet it felt strange to him. He didn't understand these things, why couldn't Dream just ignore or hate him? Why didn't Dream yell or spit a venomous voice at him? Why? Paralysis couldn't understand this even though it's been months upon months and yet no hate came, Paralysis always waited yet words stuck into his cold beating heart. "We're a team, you're not a mistake, you're not an abomination, you are perfect to me, You are my friend..." Paralysis knew there was more as he remembered each word so vividly, he remembered these where the times he was still viewed as a nuisance and a threat to the group with his sadistic ways.

Paralysis stared at the mask, this was no cold future, this was a warm future to him. Dream was so different from the others, Dream was something new, something Paralysis desired for so long and after all these years he has it now, he has the warmth within his grasp. He has the light needed for this darkness. Paralysis' ears perked up quickly hearing a light knock of a knuckle on the wooden walls followed by a small hum of a nickname, "Pary~" Dream hummed getting the latcher's attention in mere seconds.

"What, need something Dreamy?" Paralysis questioned before placing his mask back on letting it hang around his neck as his ears pointed back once more.

"Mostly a question, I heard this voice in my head but it was like speaking in an entirely different language so i have no idea what it said." Dream said remembering the odd voice in his head when he sunk into the abyss of the ocean with everyone else.

"A voice in your head? But that's me mostly, you must have been hearing things, I mean the floor below us did fall out pretty quickly sending debris and rubble flying down into the water, did you get hit by any?" Paralysis questioned Dream carefully and looked at him closely, but Paralysis knew what was said, he understood and spoke the language, it was his native tongue.

"I don't know, it happened all too fast, I think I lost consciousness at one point though all that as well." Dream spoke, rubbing the back of his neck, everything happened too quickly for him to process so his memories were a bit blurry, "That's all I guess, anyways, wanna.." Dream was cut off as Paralysis's tail flicked slightly.

"You already know the answer to that one, of course I want my cuddles Clay~" Paralysis purred, he was always up for cuddles even though they felt strange to him still after all these times spent together, it was just new yet old to Paralysis, in the past cuddles where never given as hatred was the only thing Paralysis was gifted with, but here in the present he got warm, cuddles, and affection. Paralysis still could get over the fact that this did make his life so much better and that he appreciated Dream for being here.

~~~~~~

Chitter chatter was the norm here as two humanoid-like figures waited around patiently as one of the figures wore a pair of white and black sunglasses, Cerulean rolled his golden eyes seeing Halcyon lift the sunglasses up from his bright blue eyes before both of the latchers flinched as the door opened with a person standing their with an amused look on his face.

"Gogy!" the two latchers chirped as their eyes lit up with joyful emotions as their ears perked up as they stood up from the bed walking over to George. Halcyon smiled widely showing their blue gums and sharp teeth as Hal fidgeted with the hem of his black t-shirt as he looked at George. Ceru held his arms that were covered by the sleeve of his daffodil yellow hoodie.

"Are you okay Gogy?" Cerulean said with slight concern in his voice.

"Yeah why, what's wrong" George responded to the blue latcher seeing Cerulean's golden eyes slightly look toward Halcyon.

"We worried you were hurt back in the temple when the floor fell, Oly was injured, we just didn't" Halcyon said with honesty with a saddened look, Halcyon seen the condition Olympus was in and it wasn't good at all from what he and Ceru saw of the volcanic latcher. Hal remembers seeing a weak glow in Olympus' eyes with dim flames, the frill on his head was flopped over to one side with damages covering the latcher entirely.

George remembered this as well, they all had to help Olympus out until George had to leave which left Sapnap and Olympus alone together, George clearly remembered seeing the latcher in the broken state of well being as Olympus could barely walk or roam around as if he'd been froze or tased which left his muscles to lock up. Was it because of the water? Was there a certain time period to how long Olympus could last underwater? Did Olympus get extinguished? George had so many questions to ask but he kept them to himself for now even though he should go check on Sapnap and Olympus to see how they're doing.

"I'm going to check on Sapnap, you-" George was cut off as the two latchers dashed by him in a hurry, "I'm taking that as a yes" he added as he spun around following the two latchers to where he left Sapnap and Olympus as his footsteps quietly rang through the hallway as he walked out into the living room seeing the lights were dim as the only brightest light in the room was a lamp that sat solemnly on a side table near one of the empty couches. George hung back with the two latchers as they listened carefully to the sounds, the voices, the voice that spoke softly.

"Everything's going to be okay Ollie, things will get better." Sapnap softly spoke gently brushing his fingers against the side of the latchers face. Olympus made a small noise but remained unmoving as a heated blanket was around him.

George heard those words slip from Sapnap's mouth, those words he could remember from the past "Everything's going to be okay." those words slipped from the lips of a Dream that was control by Paralysis in the past, the far past, George felt his chest as he had a vertical scar in the center of it from the wound that was gifted to him by that leader, George shivered, why did those words scare him so much, they felt like they were full of truth and lies and it was hard to decide which one was the true meaning behind it. George felt his nerves act up as if he was sensing something he didn't like or want to sense, he felt like not all was dead for the facility, as if one of them was still alive and roaming about.

Sapnap looked up before turning his head to face George seeing him just staring as Halcyon still wore George's sunglasses, "Uh... Hi" Sapnap spoke up carefully not to disturb Olympus, "what do you need, George?"

"Nothing, just wondering how Olympus is doing," George said walking into the living room as Hal and Ceru stayed behind peeking over George's shoulder even though the two latchers still stood taller than George.

"Not sure anymore, I....how do I phrase this, but I have a good feeling we have to go some place that brings up bad memories for me and A6d" Sapnap explained looking at Olympus seeing the volcanic latcher slightly move closer to him.

"You...no...we can't return there, that place is literally hell, only bad things happen there Sapnap, you remember them clearly don't you?" George said as he sat down in front of Sapnap.

"I remember, it just felt like we needed to go there, like, I think it'll help Ollie." Sapnap said while looking at George as his eyes flickered with gold, "trust me with this."

"We'll go with you Gogy!" the two latchers chimed up getting the humans' attention as well as Olympus'. Whatever bad happens the two latchers would defend the two humans in the nether journey.

"Could we wait, like give it the night to see how Olympus is doing in the morning, if he's not getting better we'll head to the nether." George said and he got up before walking away "so goodnight you two." George added as Hal and Ceru waved goodbye for now as they darted after Geroge.

Sapnap huffed, he wasn't going to be moving at all, he was going to stay by Olympus' side as his eyes slowly drifted as his tiredness wrapped around him in a hug that took him into darkness, "ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⍊ᔑ╎ꖎ 𝙹⎓ ⊣𝙹ꖎ↸ ∴╎ꖎꖎ ᓭ⚍∷∷𝙹⚍リ↸ ||𝙹⚍~" something spoke in the darkness causing Sapnap to shoot awake getting a discomforted sound out of Olympus, "Sorry, sorry, didn't mean to Ollie." Sapnap said to the volcanic latcher. Sapnap huffed as he shook his head, what did he just hear, it felt like a voice calling out to him but he didn't understand this voice at all, what in the world did it say to him. Sapnap held his head, he must be imaging or hearing things, the leviathan's effects must still be resonating with him as Sapnap laid back down against Olympus to get some rest.

~~~~~~

Fabric wavered in the wind as Mega looked out into the forest as he perched up on a roof with Aphasic, the two were left in silence as the wind brushed through the feathers and hair of the two, "Are you two just going to be up there all night?" Tapl said looking up at the roof as he stood outside crossing his arms, "it's cold out here you know"

Mega ignored Tapl as he stared out into the forest watching the tree leaves sway and rattle in the wind, he saw nothing but that didn't get him to leave the roof, paranoid had a hold of him in a tight never releasing grasp as a noise caught his attention as a ladder was propped again the home as Tapl climbed up onto the roof as Stalker appeared in the shadows.

"Why are you two even out here, you should be getting rest you know, you're gonna get sick Mega." Tapl said before turning his head to look out into the forest, he didn't understand what was so interesting out there, was there a danger lurking in the trees and Mega could see it or was Mega just out here alone with his muted latcher just to stare into trees and leaves wondering what was out there, out in this world of all things. Who knew what lurked deep within the forest or lands as there were so many things to see and meet.

Tapl had a moment to think of the past as he looked at his robotic hand watching his fingers curl up into the palm of it, Mumbo and Grian....Grian.... Tapl looked up and he remembered, Grian was still missing, still out there waiting to be saved, unless it was too late to save him from this harsh world's hold, "how could i forget so easily....we need to find him but this chaos is..." Tapl thought as he screamed in his mind, he began to feel stressed before feeling a cold hand be placed on his shoulder as Stalker walked out from the shadows.

"We'll find him, don't worry Harvey" Stalker spoke up as Tapl nodded his head to show that he agreed with the latcher but a bolt of fear and electricity shot though Tapl as something coiled around his mind consuming his inner voice for a few seconds just to say "╎ℸ ̣ 'ᓭ ᔑꖎ∷ᒷᔑ↸|| ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ꖎᔑℸ ̣ ᒷ~" Tapl didn't understand it and he became scared of what he heard in his head, he had to be hearing things, he already had someone to speak to in his head which was stalker. Tapl stared out into the forest once again before lowering his head.

"Let's just head inside, the cold is unpleasant to me~ for all of us~" Stalker said as his hand slipped away from Tapl's shoulder as the man headed off back down the ladder to head inside as Mega just jumped down from the roof as Aphasic entered his shadow.

Stalker watched the two humans leave indoors where it was warmer, but Stalker looked out into the forest again before sighing as he turned away heading inside, shutting the door behind him as it clicked to alert the fact it was locked. A sharp breath escaped the lips of something as it turned around before stopping as grey faded hands clutched the being, fearful eyes gazed up at the being as a stern tired face glared down at the being, but the eyes of this entity where hidden by a greyish purple cloth with strange symbols on it that screamed of power and an assertive mentality that terrified the person into submission as there was no getting from this entity's strong bone breaking grasp.

"||𝙹⚍ ᓵᔑリ'ℸ ̣ ᒷᓭᓵᔑ!¡ᒷ ᔑ ᓭᒷリℸ ̣ ╎リᒷꖎ~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 925 26
Y/n L/n or always known as "Sir Calypso". "He" is the best warrior that had ever lived, the one that ended the war. No one knows how nor will they ev...
56.5K 1.5K 20
Book 1 of this series -------------- Despite the war for independence I lived my life relatively peacefully. I disliked conflict so I moved away when...
3.4K 355 39
_______________ Dream, George, and thousands of others live in a world completely controlled by the government. The government and the technology the...
166K 3K 18
You're a Minecraft streamer who has recently been getting some attention. You were streaming bed wars when you got a donation "Hey 😉 Wanna play some...