๐‘ฝ๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† || ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฒ...

By _Erika_Kim_

Book 1 "I had enough of you. Please leave me alone. Just kill me already Jungkook". Y/n said as she tried to... More

Intro || Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Haili Author
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter- 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Epilogue - 1
Acknowledgement
A SEQUEL/SPIN-OFF
1 MILLION ~ THANKS

Epilogue - 2

30.7K 1K 485
By _Erika_Kim_

Because of you~~~

Jungkook POV:

Okay, I'm super nervous. My hands are sweating and I can't feel my legs. My heartbeat has been raising more, it feels like it's going to Burst out in any minutes. "What time is it Hyung?" I asked pulling taehyung's arms gently. Taehyung looks up from his phone annoyingly and says, "For God sake Jungkook it's been just 10 minutes and you are asking me the exact same question for about 5 times now."

I stare at him blankly and blink twice. Then without answering him I turn around and start to walk again.

"Hyung what time is--" "OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK!!" I look down and pout. "But I'm not hearing anything from anyone. And she's still inside there and I don't know if she's ok--" but my words were cut off as suddenly the door behind us opens and all of us turn around. I hurriedly walk towards the person and panicking I start to ask a few questions.

"How is she? And how's the baby?" It was a nurse, she was in a hurry. "Who is Jungkook?" I immediately respond. "Please come inside with us the mother needs you." I panicked again a looked at SeokJin Hyung. "Don't waste your time idiot go...."

Nodding my head I enter the labor room. Once I enter my heart sunk seeing her in so much pain. I walk towards her with a slow step, the doctor said I've to hold her hands...she wasn't screaming or showing much of her pain but she held my hands so hard that I can barely feel them. 

~~~~~•~~~~~

I still remember that day when Y/n walked down the aisle. She was wearing a very beautiful white gown covered her whole body. I can't forget that day...at least not till my last breath.

I still remember her smiling when she was walking towards me. I was standing on the stage, and from here we will be each other forever. The priest was preparing for the rituals of our wedding. I couldn't stop smiling, I was just so happy that day.

To my side, Hoseok and Eun-woo were standing. And the moment appeared, My bride, my Y/n holding flowers to her left hand and another one was holding Taehyung's hand. Suddenly Hoseok Hyung pinched my arms saying, "Look who's not taking his eyes from our y/n." I blushed and chuckling I shake my head and continue staring at her.

I was busy watching my bride walking down the aisle with a beautiful smile on her face, for a moment everything stopped for me. My eyes were only on her, it refused to look another way. Everything seemed so magically.

Taehyung beside her took the responsibility of walking down the bride to the aisle with Y/n. She finally stood in front of me with the same smile and ready to take the vows of our wedding.

When taehyung gave me her hands on mine he said, "Remember what I said. If you do that again...you know this time nobody will ever stop me." I nod my head confidently smiling.

I still remember how happy she was. I was happy more than her, she was crying that day because of so much happiness. That day for the first time in so many years I felt what happiness called. And that was because of her~~~

Everything that happened, all the happy moments starting from that day when she accepted me has been my favorite, because of her~~~~

I can't thank her enough for everything. Now I've her whom I think..no she is my everything.

I'm happy only and only because of her~~~~

I really love her, it's because she is Y/n and no one else. My Y/n, my everything. Mine and mine only. 

It was a year and a half ago though. We are happily married. Well, 9 months ago she announced that she was pregnant with my child...yes my child. Hearing this I got so excited that I almost got into a car accident. I was at the office back then and couldn't wait to see her so I just left everything and rush out of the office.

I was happy...so happy. Just because of her~~~~

During her pregnancy time, I didn't let her do any work. It wasn't like she needed to. I did my office work at home, I did all the house chores by myself. I even helped her and almost did all her office works too. Thanks to taehyung, yoongi, Jimin, and hoseok, also eunwoo they were a great help.

Y/n's grandfather died 3 weeks before her pregnancy and she was so sad. We brought her grandmother to Seoul and stayed with us. She was the greatest help too. Ofc she knew what a pregnant woman needs and don't need, she did scold me thousand times.

I tried my best to keep her smile and happy. The next day of our wedding we visited her brother and parent's grave. She talked a lot and told them everything about Yami, her brother, ye Joon and about me too. She only cries when she visits them, and I just let her, those tears need to roll down because those are the tears of her pain.

I still remember all those things that happened when Yami suddenly accepted me and we started dating. I still remember her crying that night when she came to my house saying soobin ruined her, and a few days later soobin committed suicide. Gosh even thinking about how she plotted and how she said everything against Y/n's family makes me so angry. If I knew it before she came to about all her deeds I would have fallen in love with Y/n at first. Because of Yami, I hurt her so much and I'm still living with this guilt In me. And I'm still atoning for my sin.

That day 2 years ago when I was ready to look for Yami, I really wasn't planning on killing her. I just wanted to know why did she had to include me in all this, why did she make me the monster of all this, I wasn't so close with her and soobin in the first place. Why she made me hurt such a precious soul...I really wanted to know but eunwoo thought I was planning on doing something bad...well I was looking too angry that day though. 

But I'm happy now, I'm happy with everything I have now. I'm happy that she is back to me, she is now by my side. Hoping to have this happy moment and life with her in the future. I want to make her the happiest woman in this world. But it took a turn, it wasn't me but it was her who made me the happiest man in this whole world. And I'm trying, but every time she wins to make me happy. She is making me happy now and back then, and now with this baby e who is coming into the world at any moment. And I'm crying like a mad man because of the happiness she's giving me, it's all because of her~~~~~

3 days later~

"Jungkook what are you doing?" I turn around hearing SeokJin Hyung yelling behind me. He was standing in the doorway of my kitchen. Taehyung Hyung was already standing behind me messaging my shoulders, "his cooking lunch for the people staying at the hospital."

I look up SeokJin Hyung who was now standing on the opposite side of the counter. "You need something? I am done just making feta cheese salad for Y/n. It's her third day after giving birth to our daughter." I said blushing a little.

"And what about fruits?" SeokJin Hyung asked. "Orange juice is ready and I don't think she'll eat anything else though." I said as I take the salad and start to put it on the bento box. "Hmm right...we should not force her to eat too much. Today both mother and daughter are coming home...for the first time." I smile hearing his words.

I nod and check everything before taking off my apron. "I hope you guys don't mess up and just ruin my house. Please I'll have to do double work then." I said looking at taehyung and namjoon Hyung who just enter the room.

All of them stares at me for a while. "Well, then I'll be leaving. Take care of grandma too ok. Jimin and I'll bring them and before we come to the door Jimin Hyung will be the first to enter so that you guys stay prepared." I grab the bag of foods and the bag where I put new clothes of Y/n.

I smile at them and was about to leave. But taehyung stops me by saying, "I'm glad that you aren't that asshole like before. I'm glad you are back to your gentle and intelligent self. Take care of those two okay...just like this." "I really thought you'll mess up this whole relationship again... thanks for proving all of us wrong little one." SeokJin Hyung said. "I did for once said he'll change though...now look who is a father now. Damn your quite fast little one." This time namjoon Hyung said with his proud smile.

I smile and said, "I really want to thank you guys but I'm getting late. I don't want them to wait for me too long. I'll talk with you guys later." And I dash out from the house and once I climb in I start the engine and drove off. 

Yes, I didn't really believe myself too. I also thought I'll mess it up again, but I'm glad I didn't. And I'll keep our precious relationship this strong until the day I die. 

I open the door of her room and saw her coming out from the washroom. "I'm so so so sorry honey. I really didn't mean to be late but there was long traffic and--" she holds her hands up and stops me. "Jungkook baby is sleeping shut your mouth." I immediately shut my mouth. I slowly walk inside and close the door. I put the bags on the table near the door and walk towards the crib. Y/n was already sitting on her bed.

"Ohh..." I was near the crib when I saw two little hands and legs are up in the air as it touches each other. I immediately walk fast and hold on to the cribs handle to see her waking up. "She's awake..." I whisper back at Y/n.

(Though newborn babies cannot do such a thing, just to make it a bit cute I'm making such a moment lol, it's okay if you don't want to imagine it.)

She was smiling. "Bring her to me." She said. I nod and before I hold my baby the door opens and Jimin enters with a nurse. "Mr. Jeon you are back." The nurse said as I nod.

Smiling she said, "all the paperwork has been done by Mr. Park. The mother and child can go home now. After lunch you guys can go back." she said. "and ohh...make sure to feed the baby Y/n. Okay?" She turns her head and asks Y/n. Y/n replies with a nod.

"So we got our foods then let's eat and head home. I'm sure My princess is too tired and that little bubble bean wants to go to her home as well. Right?" Both Y/n and I chuckle. "You guys start eating I've eaten already. I'll play with her while you guys eat."

A few minutes later both Jimin and Y/n was done eating. Y/n change into her new clothes, Jimin took all the bags with him and went downstairs to the car. Y/n fed the baby and was sitting with her on the bed. She laid the baby on the bed as I go and talk with the doctor about her health and the baby.

When I return I saw her staring at my little princess while smiling. I close the door and walk towards her. "Hey... everything is done. Ready to go?" I asked and without looking at me she nods, still smiling.

"I can't believe I gave birth to her three days ago. It's still so unreal." She said as I text everyone that we are on our way. She places her hand on the little baby's chest and then grabs her hands and plays with them with her long index finger.

This scenario in front of me is now my favorite. I pull my phone up and take a quick picture of them. Oh, my new wallpaper has been decided. I walk close to her and lean on her back lightly as I also place my hands on her and intertwine our hands. Our hands were resting near our baby's face.

"She's beautiful. She's so beautiful." I said in a low hoarse voice. "Thank you so much love...thank you so much for everything. Thank you so much for her. Thank you." I said as I kiss the top of her head. She closed her eyes and nod her head.

"What should we name her?" I was waiting for her to ask me this. "Soomin...." I said as she turns to look at me with her eyes widen. I didn't look back at her as I was busy staring at my daughter. She fixed everything...

"Jungkook..." I smile, "soomin is similar to soobin's name right....she brings everything back with light so does soobin. I hope you like--" "I loved it. Thank you." I look at her now, she was crying but her smile never left those lips. I shake my head and said, "don't...I should say thank you. Thank you for giving me another chance to Change myself and prove to you that I really love you. Thank you, if you didn't give me the chance I don't think I'd ever experienced this happy moment ever. Thank you so much Jeon Y/n." I said as I peck on her forehead and look at her, in her eyes, smiling. She smiles back and both of us look back at our daughter, Soomin, Jeon Soomin. 

My family is complete. This is my family. This is my own Happiness. They're my light, they're my everything, they're my favorite. They bring back everything to life. And I'm back alive.

Because of them~~~~
Because of my love~~~
Because of my daughter~~~

And our story was meant to have a happy ending.

~The End~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
132K 7K 33
Jeon Jungkook, taking revenge on Kim Taehyung,in a very sweet way, because Kim Taehyung runied Yugyeom's life, someone very near to Jungkook A boy wh...
42K 4.7K 35
โ˜…Completedโ˜… โ˜…Short Chaptersโ˜… โ˜…AU + ABOโ˜… -Description- _______________ #Past life "You were playing with my feelings all this time?" Jungkook gritted...
937K 27.5K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’“ 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜โคโค **********...