Our Hero's Dragon || BNHA × F...

By Jaztine_Gemini

(Discontinued, 2nd version is in the making. For those who read and voted for this book, thank you for the su... More

A/N:...
Learn more about June Redfox!
🖤What Happened?🖤
🖤Book?🖤
🖤Where is it?🖤
🖤Fight🖤
🖤Falling Girl!🖤
🖤Teachers VS June🖤Part 1🖤
🖤Teachers VS June🖤part 2🖤
🖤Drugged & Her existence🖤
🖤Another One?!🖤
🖤Apologizes & Introduction🖤
A/N: Pick one or Skip lah
🖤Another Introduction and an invite?🖤
🖤First Night and Memories🖤
A/N: New Book Cover
🖤Training, huh?🖤Part 1🖤
🖤Open up!🖤We can't!🖤
🖤Training, huh?🖤Part 2🖤
✭ Happy Birthday Katsuki Bakugou ✭ Advance Happy Birthday June Redfox ✭
🖤Visions?🖤
ミ⛧June's special gift⛧ミ
🖤Training, huh?🖤Part 3🖤Recommendations🖤
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾!THANK YOU MY ZODIACS, AGAIN¡☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
🖤 Training, huh?🖤Part 4🖤
🖤BEGIN?!?!🖤Part 1🖤
🖤BEGIN!?!?🖤Part 2🖤
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚
🖤Let's Go!🖤
🖤Here we go! Wait, knock me out first!🖤
🖤Expelled🖤
🖤Quirk Assessment Test 🖤
🖤Battle Trial🖤Part 1🖤
🖤Battle Trial🖤Part 2🖤
🖤New member ☆ Filler Chapter🖤
🖤Move Out of Our Way🖤
A/N: Please Pick
A/N: Please read
🖤False Alarm🖤
🖤USJ🖤
🖤Known🖤VS🖤 Unknown 🖤
。・:*:・゚★ HAPPY B-DAY HINATA 。・:*:・゚★
-Oneshot-Preview-
🖤Code W🖤
🖤I am H E R E🖤So are WE🖤
🖤 Who Dodged?🖤
🖤Nomu's End🖤
~ JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ~
🖤Happily Ever After -ish 🖤
💛Unexpected visit💛
💛Explanation & Festival💛
💛Crowded Entrance💛
ANNOUNCEMENT!
💛Sports Festival💛Part 1💛
IMPORTANT PLS READ

💛Start of the Fun💛

508 23 14
By Jaztine_Gemini

Readers: Will Ken be able to join the Sports Festival?

Me: Sadly no, he won't but....

Gemini-Chan (My writer self): (Slaps my mouth) Shut the Hell up!

3rd POV

Colorful smoke filled the plain blue skies. A crowd of reporter wait as their having their items checked. Some complained about it being too long, but what can they do about it?

Anyways, the school outside was full of mini stands that were selling food, balloons ,merch and etc. Lots of Pro Heroes were there as well, hoping to find great students to join their agency. 

Hinata and June whined and Koi dragged them by the collar. Junes light brown boots slightly scratched the floor, causing a slight squeaking noise as she's being dragged.

Luckily, they were already inside the stadium, or else they'll be a complete embarrassment, at least that's what Koi thinks. "I wanted to try the Takoyaki." June whined and dramatically placed a hand on her head. "I wanted Flavored Shaved Ice." Hinata added.

(I honestly don't know if it's called Shaved ice or something else. Please let me know.)

"Will you two ever shut up!?" Koi complained, emitting an angry and dark aura. This caused both of the dragon slayers to both shut their traps. There in the hallway, Koi let her small paws to release the collars of the girl, causing their heads to hit the floor.

June stands up and dusted off of her PE uniform, same goes for Hinata. Hinata decided to put hair in the messy bun, even if her hair was shoulder length. June had her hair in the ponytail, which is something you don't see every day, or ever.

"Ok, so this is it. The Sport Fest." June spoke. Hinata nodded. "Remember, your promise. Right?" Hinata looked at her mage buddies.

"Of course." Koi and June answered in unison. (First time they unison, I think....)

"We'll both try our best to make it to the finals." Koi said.

"Then, we'll try to fight one another." Hinata added.

"And show what Fairy Tail is about." June finishes.

Hinata giggled at this. "Well, we better get going. We don't want to be late." Hinata recommended. "Yup. I bet Iida is wondering where I am." June snickered at the thought Iida punishing her for being late, doing the signature chopping arm motion.

With a few more words to exchange to one another, they split to find their class.

The smell of Class one-A (Minus Ken) was quite strong, June apparently found the sign indicating they were in that certain room. Opening the door, to see a scene. There was an intense aura Todoroki's back facing the door, Midoriya had a look of determination, and confidence. June admired that determination, sort of reminded her of Natsu and everyone in the guild. Silence filled the room, and so far, no one have noticed June's presence.

Till...

"Redfox! Where have you been. Mr. Aizawa clearly said to come early!" Iida complained as he noticed her. June sighed at to see her predications were true. "Sorry Iida. At least I came before the ceremony starts." June points out. "She got a point though." Jirou pointed it out.

"Hey!"

"Pay attention, audience!"

"Swarm, mass media!"

"This year's high school rodeo of adolescence that you all love, the U.A. sports festival, is about to begin! Everyone are you ready?!" Mic shouted loud and excitedly, wilding up the crowd. The crowd shouted in response to the loud Hero.

"It's time for the student to enter the first-year stage!"

Everyone impatiently waits for the students, especially one-A for the recent event that happened. Confidently, Class one-A walk down to the stadium, taking the spot light. Present Mic saying an interesting speech about the class, with interesting words as well.

"The one! And only! Class one-A!" Present Mic introduced them as the walk up towards the stadium.

Midoriya was nervous, as he could feel his jitters coming up on his spine. Well, at least he isn't the only one. Some were getting nervous from all the praise their getting, some were into it, some were really determined, under pressured, geez a bunch of other feelings in one you can say.

Present Mic mentions other classes as students from different courses/sections came out from the other exists. Having the same feeling as I mentioned before.

June felt like as if she was in the Grand Magic Games. On instinct, she felt her hand up and point to the sky, putting a determined smile on, chuckling a bit. Everyone admired the students, some had their attention on June for pointing at the sky as the walk ahead.

"What is she pointing at?/What is she doing?" Everyone had this one thought in mind.

Everyone huddled to the center, "It's time for the student's pledge" Midnight spoke. Men from all over the stadium, and possibly the whole world of men who are watching started to get attracted to the R-rated Hero. Some of the students blushed, either adoring it or being shy about it. Juned thought; "This isn't that bad.", as she thought of the other times of her life, Mineta being Tras- I mean Mineta, nearly got himself a nosebleed.

"Everyone quiet!" She shouted, all the students zip there lips up.

"Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugou from Class one-A!" She announced. Everyone from one-A was quite surprise that Bakugou would represent. But deep down, they had this one feeling, including June herself.

"Bakugou representing our class? That's... Something." June whispered to her classmates. "I mean, he did finish first place at the entrance exams." Sero answered to the clueless like June. June hummed back. Everyone from the other classes gave intense stares, some even looked dreadful. Someone even mumbled something about one-A.

"It's obvious she hates us." Sero spoke. "And it's all Bakugou's fault." Denki added.

"You honestly can't blame him for being like this." June said straight forward, confusing others. "What do you mean Re- I mean June." Momo asked June, correcting herself as she ask.

"Others aim to just become heroes, nothing more. Unlike him. He wants to be the best of the best, number one." June explained quickly. Her classmates who were near her were sort of shock, understanding what she meant.

"Hw wants to become number one at everything. He'll do everything he can, to be number one hero."

Bakugou his way on to the mini stage (???), everyone waiting for his speech. Midoriya gulped, knowing what he might say.

"I pledge... I'll be number one"

"I knew he'd say something like that." Class 1-A had mix emotions, angry, annoyed, pissed, shocked, worried and etc. With those word coming out of his moth, students from different classes shouted BOO'S or something similar to that.

June sighed and crossed her arms. Koi and Hinata seemed to be inflicted with his words, "This is war." A dark aura emitted from Hinata, "Koi down you problem child" Koi demanded.

"This might take a while." June thought. She looked at the greenette of her class and noticed something from him.

She noticed how Midoriya realized Bakugou changed in a way. She may or may not experience this before.

(I'm sorry for being a lazy ass. We might as well know who the first game is played. If not, go ahead and check season 2, episode 2.)

"As long as you stay on the course, it doesn't matter what you do!" Midnight added lastly. The crowd cheered on.

"On the course, hah?" Class 1-A's mage smirked, knowing her plan and so. Koi and Hinata had a plan too. "Now, take your places everyone!"

Everyone was squeezed into narrow area, some took a risk and decided to stay at the back of the crowd of students. June decided to take that risk. "You sure you don't want to get closer to the front?" Uraraka asked. June swayed her head, "I'm fine here." June answered. Uraraka wanted everyone to make it through the first game, including her class and friends. But she if her friend insisted, she won't force them to do more.

Three green lights appeared on the frame of the entrance, when all lights were gone Midnight shout; "Go!"

Words: 1410

Nearly got a heart attack.

Why?

1) All my work for this story were about to be gone FOREVER!

2) For a second, I thought I lose everything. This account, this story. 

I was about to cry... T v T

Thank GOD

nothing bad happened.

I recently got a skateboard and riding was not that easy...

See yah

~ Gemini-Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 1.4K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 3-) 𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚...
158K 8K 42
PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE VERY BEGINNING! REWRITING! previously known as : how was it future me? --------------------- ❝ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃᵏᵉˢ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃ...
3.5K 125 29
♪ This is a story of how Izuku Midoriya's, and Bakugou Katsuki's lives would be different if they fell in love with each in a young age and went on l...
5.6K 159 9
"𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶" "𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘔𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶." "𝘏𝘮?" "𝘐 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭...