Tabitha Geller | Friends Fanf...

By HisKoala2003

This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

18

3.2K 46 3
By HisKoala2003

-January 18th 1996-

   Everyone but Rachel and Phoebe is at Rachel and Monica's getting ready to watch Joey on Days Of Our Lives.

Tabitha:Joey this is so cool.You're actually gonna be on television.

Joey:It really hit me last night.I'm gonna be on Days of our Lives.And then I started thinking about all of us and how these are the days of our lives...

I smile at Joey and pat his shoulder.

Monica:Yes!.Carol and Susan's caterer had a mountain bike accident this weekend and she's in a full body cast.

Ross,Chandler,Joey:Yes!.

Monica:They want me to do it which is really cool seeing as I've never catered before and I really need the money."To Ross".And this isn't a problem for you is it?.

Ross:Would it matter?.

Monica:Oh you are so great!."Kisses his cheek".Thank you!.

Joey:Are you really not going?.

Ross:I am really not going.I don't get it. They already live together why do they need to get married?.

Tabitha:They love each other and they wanna celebrate that love with the people that are close with them.

Ross:If you wanna call that a reason.

Chandler:"Singing".Who's the bitterest man in the living room,The bitterest man in the living room?.Hi neighbor.

Monica:Ross I thought you were over this.

Ross:Look that has nothing to do with this, ok?.She's my ex wife.If she were marrying a guy none of you'd expect me to be there.

Joey:Hey if she were marrying a guy she'd be like the worst lesbian ever.

   I hold a laugh as Rachel hurriedly enters the apartment.

Rachel:Did I miss it?,Did I miss it?.

Joey:No I'm on right after this guy shoots himself.

We turn to the TV.

Chandler:Whoa she's pretty.

Joey:Yeah and she's really nice too.She taught me all about how to work the cameras and smell tbe fart acting.

Rachel:I'm sorry what?.

Monica,Tabitha:What?.

Joey:It's like you got so many lines to learn so fast that sometimes you need a minute to remember your next one.So while you're thinking of it you take this big pause where you look all intense you know like this."Makes a face".

Chandler:Oh ok.

Joey:There's my scene,There's my scene.

( Joey:Mrs.Wallace I'm Dr.Drake Ramoray your sister's neurosurgeon.

Mrs.Wallace:Is she gonna be all right?.

Joey:I'm afraid the situation is much worse than we expected.Your sister is suffering from a..subcranial hematoma.Perhaps we can discuss this over coffee.)

Chandler:Nice!.

Tabitha:Outstanding!.

Rachel:That's great!.

Ross:Excellent!.

Chandler:For a minute there I thought you were actually trying to smell something.

   Later that day Phoebe enters the apartment as I leave the bathroom.

Ross:Oh hello.

Phoebe:Oh thanks.I couldn't uh...

Tabitha:Is everything ok?.

Phoebe:Um no huhuh.One of my clients died on the massage table today.

Tabitha,Ross:Oh my god.

Chandler:That's a little more relaxed than you want them to get.

Phoebe:Yeah um she was 82 years old.Her name was um Mrs.Adelman.

Monica:Oh honey.

Phoebe:Yeah it's just so strange.I mean she probably woke up today and thought ok I'll have some breakfast and then I'll take a little walk and then I'll have my massage. Little did she know God was thinking Ok but that's it.Oh but the weirdest thing was ok I was cleansing her aura when she died and when the spirit left her body I don't think it went very far.

Rachel:What do you mean?.

Phoebe:I think it went into me.

   Everyone but Me takes a step back from Phoebe...Later that day at my apartment I have Joey over and I put on a movie as we sit on the couch and I try to get comfortable but can't.

Joey:You okay?.

Tabitha:Yeah just can't get comfortable...

   Joey wraps his right arm around me and brings my head to his right shoulder my stomach flips as he does that and I adjust to the situation.I finally feel comfortable.

Joey:How's that Tabby?.

Tabitha:Comfortable...Thanks Joey.

Joey:Of course."Smirks".

   As the movie we are watching goes on Joey puts a pillow on his lap so I can rest my head as we continue watching the movie...When we are in the middle of it I keep dosing off and soon I fall asleep...The next morning I wake up and i look up to see Joey asleep and he is quietly snoring...I chuckle as I grab his arm that's wrapped around me and lift it up so I can get off of him....Later we are all at Central Perk.

Monica:God this is so hard.I can't decide between lamb or duck.

Chandler:Well of course lambs are scarier.Otherwise the movie would've been called Silence of the Ducks.

Rachel:Ok who ordered what?.

Ross:Oh I believe I had the half drunk cappuccino with the lipstick on the rim.

Chandler:Yes and this with the cigarette butt in it is that decaf?.

Rachel:Oh god.

Tabitha:I can't believe you're so uptight about your mom coming.

Joey:I agree.

Rachel:I know but it's just it's the first time and I just don't want her to think that because I didn't marry Barry that my life is total crap you know?.

Phoebe:"Mrs Adelman".Talk about crap. Try listening to Stella Niedman tell the story of her and Rod Steiger for the hundredth time.

Joey:Uh Pheebs how long do you think this lady'll be with us?.

Phoebe:I don't know.I mean she obviously has some kind of unfinished business."Mrs Adelman".Sit up!.

Mrs.Sandra Green enters the shop.

Sandra:"Entering".There she is.

Rachel:Mom!.

Sandra:Sweetie!.So this is where you work?.Oh it's wonderful!.Is it a living room?.Is it a restaurant?.Who can tell?.But I guess that's the fun.

Rachel:Pretty much.

Sandra:Monica!.You look gorgeous! Last time I saw you it was eat or be eaten.

Rachel:This is Joey and Phoebe and this is Chandler and you remember Ross and Tabitha.

Sandra:Oh hello Ross.

Ross:Hi Mrs.Green. 

   Ross gets up to shake her hand but she ignores him.

Sandra:So what do you think of my daughter in the apron with the big job?.

Rachel:Oh Mom!.

Sabdra:If you didn't pour the coffee no one would have anything to drink.

Chandler:Believe me sometimes that happens.

Sandra:This is just so exciting.You know I never worked.I went straight from my father's house to the sorority house to my husband's house.I am just so proud of you.

Rachel:Really?.

Sandra:Yes.

Phoebe:I know who it is you remind me of.Evelyn Dermer.Course that's before she got the lousy face lift.Now she looks like Soupy Sales.

Joey:Pheebs who's Evelyn Dermer?.

Phoebe:I don't know.Who's Soupy Sales?.

   The next day I walk in to Monica and Rachel's apartment with Carol.

Monica:Hi.

Carol:How's it going?.

Monica:It's going great.Right on schedule. Got my little happy helpers.

Everyone groans.

Carol:Fine whatever.

Ross:What's the matter?.

Carol:Nothing.Ok everything.I think we're calling off the wedding.

Tabitha:What?.

Carol and Ross go over to the couch.

Monica:You're still gonna pay mr right?.Or something a little less selfish.

Ross:Carol what's the matter?.What happened?.

Carol:My parents called this afternoon to say they weren't coming.

Ross:Oh my god.

Carol:I mean I knew they were having trouble with this whole thing but they're my parents.They're supposed to give me away and everything.

Ross:It's ok.I'm sorry.

Carol:And then Susan and I got in this big fight because I said maybe we should call off the wedding and she said we weren't doing it for them we were doing it for us and if I couldn't see that then maybe we should call off the wedding.I don't know what to do.

Ross:I uh can't believe I'm gonna say this but I think Susan's right.

Carol:You do?.

Ross:Look do you love her?.And you don't have to be too emphatic about this.

Carol:Of course I do.

Ross:Well then that's it.And if George and Adelaide can't accept that then the hell with them.Look if my parents didn't want me to marry you, no way that would have stopped me.Look this is your wedding.Do it.

Carol:You're right.Of course you're right.

Monica:So we're back on?.

Carol:We're back on.

Monica:You heard the woman.Peel,Chop, devil.I can't believe I lost 2 minutes.

   The next day I'm dressed up for the wedding as I am at work waiting for Joey to pick me up to leave.I am almost finished singing a song as I see Joey walking towards the stage.

   Once I am finished singing I step off the stage and grab my things and walk to Joey.

Joey:You were great up there.

Tabitha:Thanks Joey.

Joey:You look great as well.

My stomach flips as I smile at him.

Tabitha:Thank you...Don't look bad yourself.

   At the wedding I am standing by Rachel and Phoebe.Some Wedding music starts and Phoebe noisily unwraps a piece of candy.

Phoebe:"Mrs Adelman".Butterscotch?.No one?.All right you'll be sorry later.

   We all watch as Monica pushes Ben down the aisle in a stroller.Susan is escorted by both her parents and Carol is escorted by Ross.

Carol:Thank you.

Ross:Any time.

Ross doesn't let her go.

Carol:Ross. 

   Ross finally lets her go so she can join Susan.

Minister:You know nothing makes God happier than when two people any two people come together in love.Friends,Family we're gathered here today to join Carol and Susan in holy matrimony.

Phoebe:"Mrs Adelman".Oh my god.Now I've seen everything!....Whoa she's gone.She's gone.She's gone!.Go ahead get married.Go, go.

   I smile as we have Phoebe back to her normal self...After Susan and Carol kiss to make their marriage official I stand up on stage to sing I close my eyes as i begin singing.

Tabitha:"Singing".This one’s for a place where people smile at each other just to smile.They don’t need a reason why
I know it’s been a hard year to keep those smiles burning .But I’m asking you please don’t cry.Lift up your eyes,Lift up your head,Life up your heart,Life up your soul.And let go,Let go of what you lost.Hold on, hold on.To what you’ve got.Look to your left,look to your right.All that matters is who’s by your side.We last through winters so long and so cold .We’re not sure sometimes we can make it to spring.But we know in our hearts that no matter how cold the sun will shine again.So lift up your eyes,lift up your head,life up your heart,life up your soul.And let go,let go of what you lost.Hold on,hold on to what you’ve got.Look to your left,look to your right.All that matters is who’s by your side.We are so much stronger when we stand together
We are so much stronger when we stand together.let go,let go of what you lost.Hold on,hold on to what you’ve got.Look to your left,look to your right.All that matters is who’s by your side.Look to your left,look to your right.All that matters is who’s by your side.Look to your left,look to your rightAll that matters is who’s by your side.

   I finish singing and open my eyes and everyone in the room claps at my performance...I leave the stage and walk around the crowd if guests as music plays and Joey walks over to me.

Joey:May i have this dance?."Holds out hand".

Tabitha:"Smiling".You may.

   Me and Joey begin to dance...Later we are all at Monica and Rachel's apartment.

Monica:Ok which one of us do you think is gonna be the first one to get married?.

Ross:Well Mon I was married.

Phoebe:Yeah me too technically.

Rachel:I had a wedding.

Monica:All right just trying to start an interesting discussion.

Joey:I got one.Which one of us do you think will be the last to get married?.

 Everyone but Me all look at Chandler

Chandler:Isn't Ben in this?.

Everyone:Oh yeah!.

Tabitha:If anything i think Chandler will come in 2nd or 3rd for marriage.

Joey:Why's that?.

Tabitha:Its a gut feeling.

Joey:I forgot you have many of those.

Tabitha:Yes I know cause singing comes from the gut.

Everyone laughs at how I sassed Joey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611 22 9
Kat Bing hasn't talked to her half-brother Chandler in four years. She knows it's her fault. She ran off and got married to a guy she KNEW Chandler w...
20.6K 367 12
Ross and Rachel have had their ups and downs, but when fate tries one last time to bring them together will they deny their chemistry? Or will they g...
583K 13.5K 36
π˜π—΅π—² 𝗼𝗻𝗲 π˜„π—Άπ˜π—΅ the youngest geller kid falling for her sarcastic neighbour 𝗼𝗿 π˜π—΅π—² 𝗼𝗻𝗲 π˜„π—Άπ˜π—΅ evelyn realizing he had already fallen...
4K 62 19
Alessia Glen and her best friend Scarlet Nix move into an apartment that happens to be right beside Chandler Bing and Joey Tribbiani. Scarlet and Ch...