Deepest Desire

Galing kay Jalesia_

Kenya Neil thought she was smooth sailing through the rest of her life as the owner of Atlanta's sexiest attr... Higit pa

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
Chapter 14
Guess What?!
Hey Y'all
Check In ♥
It's Finally Hereeeeee

8

2.8K 151 110
Galing kay Jalesia_

Jay POV

I haven't seen or heard from Kenya in a week. It wasn't necessarily that it was unusual, just kind of felt like she needed a shoulder. Even offering it, still nothing. I wanted to be there for her in this fucked up situation I told her about. I had no idea about that girl being her best friend, or I would've said something to all three of them right away. I've always had her back like that. 

Flashback

I stared at the entrance of the cafeteria, waiting for her like Christmas. I was at a point where I could admit, I guess I have a crush on her. How could I not

"What do you think you're doing?" Sophie says as Kenya takes a seat at our lunch table. Which is what modern society would consider the 'cool table'

"I asked her to come sit over here?" I raise an eyebrow as the table went silent. 

"It's cool Jay-"

"Nah, it's not that serious. Sit down Kenya." I look up at her as I moved my backpack from the spot I saved for her. She smiles, taking a seat next to me. 

"Nice pepperoni you got there." she says touching the newly formed pimple on my face. Some of my friends laughed at her joke.

"I'm sorry not everyone wakes up with flawless skin like you." I laugh.

"Are we just gonna sit here and pretend this is cool?" Sophie scoffs with a laugh. 

"What's your problem?" Kenya says. 

"Yeah what's the deal?" Sophie's friend adds.

"Really Savannah? Jay's been walking around with this charity case and I'm the only one that sees that it's a cry for attention?" she shakes her head and then looks at me. "Like we get it Jay, you're a noble human being but some of us, don't care to mingle among your have not."

"Shut the fuck up Sophie." I snap. "Nothing you own or can buy will make you look any better. You're still gonna be a garbage ass person. And quite frankly, you don't deserve her presence. Come on Kenya." I grab my stuff and we move to an empty table. 

"You didn't have to do that Jay." she looks away. 

"I don't give a shit about Sophie or her feelings." I shrug and look at her. "But I will always have your back Kennybear. I promise."

Shortly after that, people from the table started to come sit with us. Until, Sophie was alone. It became the new 'cool table' and she wasn't allowed to sit there.

I couldn't help but laugh a bit at the thought of how serious we took life back then. I sigh, lying back on the bed. I decided to take a few days to myself but I wish I hadn't now. Making money is the best distraction for loneliness. 

I must've dozed off when my phone rang. I felt my heart race at the sight of Kenya's name on my screen as I quickly answer.

"Hey." I smile to myself.

"Hi, Jay." she says. "Can we talk somewhere?"

"Of course. Meet me at the bar in the hotel I'm staying in. I'll send you the location."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye beautiful." I smile, earning a little giggle before she hung up. I don't know what this could be about but either way I'm about to be all ears and eyes. I need her to see that I'm still here for her through everything like I said I would be.

I threw on  some gray sweatpants and a red tshirt to match my Airmax. I pull my bun down and run my fingers through my hair a couple times to make it look a decent mess, before making my way down to the bar. 

I was glad to see her finally walk in sporting comfortable attire as well.

"It's good to see you lovely." I smile kissing her hand. 

"Cut it out Jay." she reaches in a bag and pulls out an iPad. "I need your help. You got the strings I can't pull myself."

"Go on..."

"I just..." she takes a deep breath. "I just can't let them think they beat me." she shakes her head.

"What do you mean?"

"Jada and Andre. They have to pay for playing me like that for God knows how long."

"Ah," I nod. "And what do you think the price should be?"

"I want them dead." she looks at me with a straight face. 

"You serious?"

"Dead serious. And I know with the connects I have and the ones you have we could make that happen with no issues."

"That's murder Kenya. Which also comes with a price."

"Not if you help me."

"Whiskey on the rocks and a house margarita please." I say to the bartender. "Tab it to my room, penthouse."

"Yes sir." he nods. 

"So what do you say?"

"Kenya, I get you're angry and I know you must feel really betrayed-"

"Do you?" she looks at me from under the brim of her Nike hat. 

"I do."

"Well tell me about a time someone betrayed you Mr. Jay Oliver." she says sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Me." 

"You?" she raises an eyebrow.

"I betrayed me. And in my opinion, that's the worst person who could ever do so." I nod. "But Kenya, I will do anything for you, you know that." I sigh, looking into her eyes. "I don't wanna have to kill anybody, but for you I would do that. I just want you to think about consequences before we take it to that point. I mean really and truly put thought into it."

"I've thought about this for a week."

"Kennybear, I really don't want you to feel like killing two people is equivalent to what they did. It was super fucked up but you need to think about everything you worked hard for, is it worth risking for them?"

"I'll die about my respect after everything I've been through Jay. Believe that." she was about to walk away. 

"Stop please." I grab her hand. "Just, have a drink or two with me and we can talk about it okay?"

KENYA POV

I sit down with a sigh. Was I crazy for thinking this would make us even. I've set up my life in Atlanta and so have they. So how would I ever be able to not see their snake ass faces eventually. I'd rather them be dead. It's that simple. 

"So how long were you friends with this Jada girl."

"Too long." I say blankly.

"Come on Kenya, I need you to be serious."

"I don't know Jay." I sigh taking a sip of my second margarita. I would've rather had my wine though. "Maybe I don't want them dead dead, but they need to feel me ya know?" I down the whole cup. 

"I get it." Jay nods. I took a moment to look at him finally. Giving him a once over, but my eyes got stuck on the print in them sweatpants. I felt myself moisten, crossing my legs. This alcohol shit gets me every time. 

"Another round for me please." I say to the bartender as he was passing. "I just want them to hurt. I want them to be in pain like I have been for the past week."

"You mean to tell me you don't have feelings for Andre, yet you're this tore up about it?"

"It's the principle. Fuck Andre and fuck Jada, this is about me. This is about me having this wall up since I was a fucking little girl. Everybody that has ever made me feel like I mean something, treated me like nothing in the end. My parents, my other family members, you, and now them. I'm tired of it, I refuse to keep getting the short end of the stick." I admit, feeling my throat tighten as I look down. "Somebody has to pay." I nod and look back up at him. He was staring back at me.

"I'm sorry. I can't stress that enough I know, but I truly am. I hate that I fall in the same category as them." he shakes his head looking down. "And I will do whatever I have to, to prove that. Let me handle them. You just sit back and look pretty. I got your back." he looks at me. I know he meant it. 

I was more than glad Jay stopped at 2 drinks because we both couldn't be as fucked up as I am right now. I stand up immediately falling into Jay's arms.

"Yeah I knew that wasn't a good idea." he laughs at me. 

"You're not a good idea." I smile as he held me up with one arm and carried my purse with the other. 

"Do you want me to take you home, call you an Uber, what?" he helped me into a seat in the lobby, standing before me.

"Hmm." I trail my eyes from his down to that print again. When I look back at his eyes he was giving me lusftful looks too. Without another word, he scoops me up carrying us to the elevator. 

I was ready for this. I was ready to experience Jay again, but as soon as my head hit that soft ass bed, it was lights out for me. 

The sun was trying its damnedest to blind me through my eyelids. I groan turning the other way, to realize I wasn't in my own bed. I open my eyes, breathing in the same scent that clung to my body the other week. Jay. But where was he? I think back to our conversation from last night. He must've thought I was out of my mind to ask him to assist me in a murder. I shake my head, instantly regretting it because of the pounding inside of it. 

"Good morning." Jay comes out of the bathroom.

"Morning." I was slightly embarrassed for some reason. Even though being fully dressed and still feeling that sensation of need down there indicated he refrained from touching me, I still felt like a fool for wanting it. 

"Don't worry we didn't do shit." he laughs, sipping from a coffee cup. 

"I wasn't." I roll my eyes. "With all the shit you've pulled and said you'd think I could've at least gotten some cuddles or something."

"As hard as it was to keep my hands off you, I didn't want to cross those boundaries."

"Why?"

"Because, you were passed out." he laughs. "That would not have been okay to do."

"I'm not passed out now." I blurt before I could catch myself. But I mean it can be just sex for me I just don't want Jay to think I'm giving in by letting him get some ass ya know. But a bitch is sexually frustrated to the max.

"Hm." he gives me a smirk over the rim of his mug before sitting it down. He comes over and takes a seat on the bed in front of me. "You don't know what you're getting yourself into now Kenya." he runs his hands from my toes up to my thighs, pushing them apart. 

"Nothing I haven't had before." I prop up on my elbows, watching him plant kisses between my thighs, as he slid my leggings down.

"You sure?" he says standing up pulling down his sweatpants, his now longer and thicker member stared me in the face. I couldn't stop my jaw from dropping. "You like that?" he says stroking himself. I felt myself getting even wetter as I struggled to speak now so I just nod. "Turn around." he says demandingly. I did as he said and moments later his tongue was sliding from the bottom to top, slowly. I felt my legs tremble as he continued to do it, smacking and squeezing my ass every now and then. 

"You taste so good Kenya." he pulls my head back far enough to kiss me. It was erotic tasting myself on his lips. And finally, moments of teasing me later, I felt him slide inside of me. It triggered memories that I forgot existed. It was something about Jay's touch that put me in the past. It was like our first time. How he wanted to make sure I got the best out of it before he worried about fulfilling the needs of his own. 

"Yes." I moan feeling myself stretch around him as he hissed. It made me want to cry feeling the man I once loved dangerously, touch places inside of my body he never even reached. We were kids back then, but my oh my was Jay grown up now. 

"Mm, this pussy still feels like it belongs me." he whispers in my ears as he continued to stroke me. I immediately came undone onto him. He lets me take over and I throw it back for him, as he squeezes my waist meeting me half way with his thrusts. He turns me over, pulling my body on top of his and I lower myself onto him as far as I could feeling him at the pit of my stomach. I couldn't help the screams of curse words flying from lips as he forced my hips back and forth, sending shocks through my body. He sits up assisting me in bouncing up and down on him. 

"Fuck Jay." I scream, finally able to get a good grip on that luscious hair again.

"Yes say my name baby." he smacks my ass. "Tell me that's my pussy."

"It's your pussy Daddy."

"Yes," he growls "I'm about to cum." he squeezes me tighter, making me bounce harder and faster as our moans became in tune. We stayed hugging like that, panting and moaning until I could no longer feel his fluids filling my insides. I think we both been waiting for this. 

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

This is just a little something something.

comments, ideas, questions????

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.6M 141K 34
C O M P L E T E D ☼ Book 1 ☼ - for·bid·den love a love forbidden by family, society, conscience, etc. - Jonathan Stiller, the powerful owner of th...
1.7K 108 24
Finding the pleasures he wanted, the way he wanted them, was never a problem for a man like Jaydin Scott, even after being out of the game as long as...
23 0 1
Micah, a young, playful and carefree café manager, meets Jo, a wealthy, seemingly straight man who came back to his home state to be closer to his co...