SISTER'S IN INK (BOOK ONE)

By GinaOConnor95

WARNING! Contains violence! Contains strong language! ⚠️WILL BE DOING THE EDITING SOON! ⚠️ ARMOURED BEASTS M... More

🌹 PROLOGUE 🌹
C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C12
C13
C14
C15
C16
C17
C18
C19
C20
C21
C22
🥀Book 2 PROLOGUE🥀
B2/C1
B2/C2
B2/C3
B2/C4
B2/C5
B2/C6
B2/C7
B2/C8
B2/C9
B2/C10
B2/C11
B2/C12
B2/C13
B2/C14
B2/C15
B2/C16
B2/C17
B2/C18
B2/C19
B2/C20
B2/C21
🥀Book 3 PROLOGUE🥀
B3/C2
B3/C3
B3/C4
B3/C5
B3/C6
B3/C7
B3/C8
B3/C9
B3/C10
B3/C11
B3/C12
B3/C13
B3/C14
B3/C15
B3/C16
B3/C17
B3/C18
B3/C19
B3/C20
B3/C21
B3/C22
B3/23
B3/C24
B3/C25
B3/C26
B3/C27
B3/C28
B3/C29
💋 BOOK 4 PROLOGUE 💋
B4/C1
B4/C2
B4/C3
B4/C4
B4/C5
B4/C6
B4/C7
B4/C8
B4/C9
B4/C10
B4/C11
B4/C12
B4/C13
B4/C14
B4/C15
B4/C16
B4/C17
B4/C18
B4/C19
B4/C20
B4/C21
B4/C22
B4/C23
B4/C24
B4/C25
💋 PROLOGUE 💋
B5/C1
B5/C2
B5/C3
B5/C4
B5/C5
B5/C6
B5/C7
B5/C8
B5/C9
B5/C10
B5/C11
B5/C12
B5/C13
B5/C14
B5/C15
B5/C16
B5/C17
B5/C18
🥀 PROLOGUE 🥀
B6/C1
B6/C2
B6/C3
B6/C4
B6/C5
B6/C6
B6/C7
B6/C8
B6/C9
B6/C10
B6/C11
B6/C12
B6/C13
B7/C1
B7/C2
B7/C3
B7/C4
B7/C5
B7/C6
B7/C7
B7/C8
B7/C9
B7/C10
B7/C11
B7/C12
B7/C13
B7/C14
B7/C15
B7/C16
B7/C17
B7/C18
B7/C19
B7/C20
B7/C21
B7/C22
B7/C23
B7/C24
B7/C25
B7/C26
⚜ THANK YOU ⚜

💋 PROLOGUE 💋

2.7K 106 30
By GinaOConnor95

••••••

••••••

Joker

Gypsy was used to cleaning up after her brother and his club members, she was known as off-limits to everyone who walked through the clubhouse doors.
Gypsy wanted to feel something she hadn't felt before, she watched her parents love each other and that was what she wanted.

Maybe one day she might find that.

•••••

Gypsy

The last six months have been crazy around the clubhouse, the guys were on the edge running around the club. My brother was the president of the Armoured Beasts, the Vermont charter. He took over when my father stepped down, his words were "I am getting too old for this" I didn't blame him though, he was in his 70s. He married my mother when she was only 21 even though he was pushing the age 35, they didn't care about number gaps they loved each other and that's all that mattered.

Now that I was 21 I was still the princess around the club, I was off-limits to the guys or to anyone who came into my life. Didn't mean that I had no life, I did. It was full of things around the club but other things.

Like right now as I pulled up outside the cabin, I got out of the car and grabbed the few bags that I had supplies in. Making my way towards the front door, I didn't bother knocking since I had a key but when I walked inside the smell of coffee went straight to my nose. "Hey hun, was the drive okay?" She asked me.

"Yeah no hassles, I got you the things you wanted," I tell her as I set the bags onto the kitchen table.

"Thank you," She tells me, hugging me.

Twelve months ago Sasha had been taken by someone that the club trusted not realizing that his family were the enemy trying to take over what the Armoured Beasts were doing. The Red Jokers wanted everything and anything they could get their hands on but by taking Dee and a blood brother of one of the club members, that got the guy's father killed. Then Sasha's son had gotten kidnapped by the guy's brother which ended up getting himself killed.

But then Ben had kidnapped Sasha and kept her in a warehouse for under a month but Sasha had managed to escape Ben and his sister which she ended up at our clubhouse in Vermont. I had gotten to know a little bit about her and her little family, so when she asked all those months ago that if she needed any help she would be able to come to me and not tell anyone. Sasha had a bad feeling something was going to happen and the feeling became true. Ben was going to hurt the people she loved, so she had to do one thing and that was to disappear because she knew once Ben was dead, his sister would be coming after her.

So for six months now, everyone thought Sasha was dead... Everyone had to know she had died to make it believable. Her husband Ace had to go through those emotions and it broke her heart knowing that her son had to go through it too.

Sasha had taken medication for her heart rate to slow right down so when she was hit by the bullet in her chest it didn't hit anything major but it was right near her heart. So when the ambulance was called a few friends of mine helped out with the plan, taking Sasha to a nearby hospital and the doctor that I knew helped with taking the bullet out.

Keeping it all low key, Sasha had survived.

The girls and I knew what needed to happen and we knew we needed to keep our mouths shut.

So as I kept the clubhouse running as normal along with the help of my mother, the girls that helped with the situation with Sasha all had their own jobs to do. No one knew any of them and that was a good thing, they were just your everyday citizen, two of them were paramedics, one was the doctor that helped pull the bullet out of Sasha while my other friend that helped was in the army.

These were the girls that became my friends in the 1st grade, we grew up together in the small town. No one wanted to be friends with the daughter of a 'biker gang'. I hated it when people called it a gang, the club wasn't a gang it was a club with a bunch of guys hanging around fixing cars and bikes. My father brought the scrap yard next to the clubhouse so it became club owned, just like many other businesses in a town like my mother's beauty salon and many others. As I grew up I was called many horrible things all because of who my father and mother were, "biker whore, white trash".

Because my brother was 10 years older than me so while I was going through school he was already prospecting for the club. So I just stuck to girls who became my best friends, they didn't care if my family were part of a biker club or not.

"Has your friend found anything?" Sasha asks as she sets my mug of coffee in front of me.

"Thanks, no she hasn't found anything. It's like this chic has disappeared and knows that the guys would go looking for her but Zelda is trying her best" I tell her, Sasha wore a worried look on her face and I knew she missed her family very much but she knew she had to do this to keep her and her family safe.

With a nod of her head, she sighed running her hand over her face "here Mel posted these a few days ago." I pulled out my phone and opened my photo app sliding the phone across the table Sasha caught it and swiped over the phone looking over the photos of Dakota (her son) and Ace her husband. I watched as Sasha's lips turned into a smile.

"God I miss them so much..." she sighed returning the phone back to me when she was done looking at them.

"You'll be able to see them soon"

"Yeah, once this chic is dead"

*********

The cabin was an hour drive away from where the clubhouse was so by the time I got back to town the sun had set and was replaced with the night sky and moon, entering the clubhouse there was a party going on. Music was loud as the guys of the club played pool, drank beer or we're hanging around the sweetbutts trying to get themselves a girl for the night.

I made my way behind the bar, kissing my mother's cheek and telling her to go home for the night because I knew she would be back bright and early cleaning this place up. The prospect came behind the bar to help me once I said goodnight to my mother, "Hey Gypsy" he greeted me with a smile.

"Hey, Nick" l smiled at him before I was rudely interrupted by a sweetbutt who was hanging off Echo the VP of our charter, also my brother's best friend.

"Hey get me a drink!" She slurred, rolling my eyes I got her and Echo a new beer each.

"Where's my brother?" I asked Echo but he shrugs his shoulders.

"Probably knee-deep in pussy!" Echo yelled out over the music, sighing I shook my head and moved onto the next guy to see what he wanted to drink. Echo was the club's slut, he didn't give a shit anything.

I may be the club's princess but I was still looked down at, the girls didn't care who I was, all they cared about was the guys and who they could fuck for the night. The guys didn't blink once at me. They knew I'd be there to clean up after them but sometimes I wished I had someone to go home to like my mother did with my father. I wish I had someone to love like that but of course, I was a no go. I was off-limits to everyone.

•••••
--------

Book 7 is here!
Did anyone see that coming!?

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.8K 37
Socket still bares the guilt from his sister being hurt years ago, he just doesn't seem to be able to get passed it. He wouldn't have joined the Brok...
601K 14.9K 28
(Winged Riders MC) Emma is a nurse that has finally decided that her not so perfect life needs spicing up a little. So she agreed to go out with her...
432K 19.4K 51
Rose: My new con. Find and possibly kill Briac Bledig. The man who is said to have killed my brother. I hide everything, it's my job. The life of a...
868K 34.9K 50
Mature Content 17+ || Savage Wolves MC Book Two In the wake of tragedy, Callie never fails at staying positive. But, after having her brother and the...