Why Didn't You Tell Me?! [edi...

danasprincess द्वारा

What happens when your best friend's ex boyfriend is the boy you've loved your whole life? Sure she dated him... अधिक

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
*
Chapter Four*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23*
Note || Divider
[ One ]
[Two]
Three*
Four*
Five*
Six*
Seven*
Eight*
Nine*

Chapter 6*

2.2K 41 1
danasprincess द्वारा

KATHLIN'S POV

So, Joni is awake and she's firing me with questions. I don't know how to answer most of them. Espicially the question that she keeps reapeating, " Was it Dana who said I'm hot?" Everytime she asked, she ended in a squeal. I decide to stop her and change the subject, "Who wants to go watch Prom?" Everyone cheers and runs to the movie room. I think I've stopped the Dana talk. But it might come back.

~2 days later~

I was in the hallway by my locker when Joni runs up to me. "Hey Kathlin. I have something to tell you." She said in a questioning sort of voice. I knew what she was going to do, she was going to ask for advice.

"Fire me up," I said sort of sounding annoyed.

"Well, you know how I always go through my phone once a month and delete a few contacts at a time." She was getting serious now.

"Yeah," I said. "Well, as I was getting down to the D's I saw Dana and it brought me back to when he handed me my phone. He must've put his number in, expecting me to call or text. What should I do?"

Wow, she is acting really calm over a celebrity. I don't know what to tell her. This is because Dana likes her. I don't think she should be getting in any relationship though. I mean she can't have a boyfriend before me right? "Don't do it," I say" He's a total player and is trying to get on you. Don't go by his looks. Swag doesnt pay your bills hun." I felt really bad for lying to my best friend but what else could I do? She says okay quickly then scampers down the hall. I thought I heard a sniffle. Maybe I should talk to Dana about this.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

11.2K 217 12
"When did we get so close?" "I don't know; but it sure as hell was unlikely..." ~ When two competing bands are forced to produce a song together, the...
79.3K 1.8K 24
What if IM5 wasn't named IM5? What if there was a sixth member? A Girl member? And what if it just so happens that she's head over heels for one o...
150K 4.2K 37
What would you do if your crush just suddenly asks help from you for another girl? And what if your crush is one of your best friends-- I mean, ex-be...